The Dirty Old Neighbour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riding to another orgasm, Harry climbed up my shaking body and pulled down the bra cups, releasing my breasts. As he softly took a sensitive nipple into his mouth, he gently sank his big cock inside my throbbing pussy.

It was horrible accepting the fact, but he gave me what I needed in that moment. Harry made love to me in the missionary position for twenty minutes. I completely submitted to him and we kissed passionately while his big cock stroked every inch inside my pussy. I climaxed on his thick, probing length, wrapping my arms and legs around his body until he grunted and started pumping me full of cum.

We then laid there in silence with his cock softening inside me. He eventually rolled away, leaving me satisfied and spread eagled with his seed leaking out of my hole. After ten minutes of recovery time, Harry told me it was time for a shower.

Beneath the hot water I gave him another soapy tit wank. I knew he was on those blue pills again. Our shower together ended with me sucking on his cock before he covered my face in cum. He then left me to shower properly.

Once I was showered and dressed in the lingerie again, Harry resumed his true nature, having me make us a late lunch before doing his washing and ironing. The old man's sexual appetite was relentless. The mere sight of me in the lingerie kept on triggering his desires.

"It's almost time for you to leave, Louise," he said to me once I put his ironed clothes away. I felt like a worthless slave. Torn between the hatred I had for the man, and the pleasure he forced upon my body.

"Is there anything else you need me to do, Harry?"

"Yes there is, Louise. I want you on your back on my table. I want to fuck you just like I fucked your daughter."

There was no point in trying to protest or getting upset. Harry was already getting undressed. I got on the table and he spent an age eating out my pussy. My body was sexually satisfied so my mind was refusing to let me relax.

Eventually, the tide turned and I was responding to him once more. Harry chuckled, revelling in the power he held over me. He then held my legs open wide and pulled my red thong aside. Positioning his cock, he pushed into me and fucked me on his dining room table, just as he did with my Jessica.

I actually fought against the pleasure this time, but his cock felt so good. He kept comparing me to my daughter, telling me how much better it felt fucking me. I felt no pride in that, only shame as he made me climax on his cock for the last time that day. Harry then pulled out and stroked his cock, firing thick cum up my body and over the lingerie.

As soon as I got back home I hid the cum stained lingerie and showered. I scrubbed my hair and body and brushed my teeth until my gums bled. I then doused my body in moisturiser and sprayed lots of perfume. Overkill to get rid of the scent of Harry.

That evening Jessica remained in her bedroom as normal. My husband fussed as I continued to feign my stomach pains. I wanted to break down and cry. I wanted to tell him everything and to hell with the consequences. I deserved everything I got, and so did Harry, but my husband didn't deserve to have his world torn apart. I also had Jessica's well-being to think about.

I told myself I had one more day and then it would be over...