The Dirty Old Neighbour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louisesy
Louisesy
687 Followers

For some time I performed a soapy tit-wank on Harry in his bath tub, under the shower. I held my large breasts together while he thrust straight through my cleavage. He said his dream was coming true as he fucked my tits. I giggled at him and got away with it. He thought I was enjoying it.

Harry then rinsed off the soap and had me suck his cock. I massaged his balls and did my best to deep throat him. I was disgusted with myself. It ended with me having to beg for his cum. I held my breasts up and stuck out my tongue, taking a thick facial from a sixty-year-old man.

Finally cleaned up, Harry instructed me to only wear my knickers. Inside his kitchen I cooked us brunch whilst topless. I wore an apron but then I had to remove it when we sat to eat.

Over food and coffee he tried to act as if we were a normal married couple. When I found it difficult he told me to try harder. Figuring it was better to comply with is weird fantasy than fucking him, I bucked up and started playing along.

An hour after brunch it was back upstairs to the bedroom. Harry had us doing everything. I sucked his cock and rimmed his arsehole in a sixty-nine. We fucked in missionary, where he kissed me with his tongue for a long time. He did me doggy style facing his bedroom mirror, making me watch myself when I came on his big cock. I had to ride him as if I were riding my husband, which was near impossible given the big difference in length and girth between the two of them.

Harry truly broke my spirits when he took my anal virginity. He was gentle and caring, using lots of lube because of his size, and because I couldn't relax. But once he was in I experienced something new and amazing. It hurt for periods but eventually I was able to relax and enjoy it. I hated myself for that afterwards.

Pinned down on the bed with my backside up in the air, Harry pummelled my arse hard and deep. I was rubbing my clit from underneath, shamefully telling him to cum in my arse. After it we fell asleep for an hour on the bed.

When I woke both my arse and pussy were sore and tender. I had dried cum around the holes and my body was aching. Harry could see I wouldn't have been able to take much more. He kissed me softly, telling me to get dressed and go home.

I felt like a prisoner finally getting released from jail. I quickly got dressed while Harry watched me from his bed.

"I'll see you 9am sharp in the morning, yes, Louise?" Harry was deadly serious.

"Yes."

"Recover well tonight. There'll be no early finish tomorrow. You'll be in my company until 4pm. That'll give you an hour to freshen up before Jack and Jessica get home."

"I'll be here," I murmured, buttoning up my blouse and fussing my hair.

"I want you in lingerie and a dress tomorrow."

"I don't own any lingerie," I lied.

"Yes you do. I've seen it on your washing line," he chuckled. "I want the red one." I nodded, accepting defeat. "And work on your acting. Tomorrow you WILL be my wife, Louise. If I have another day of nonsense I'll release the CCTV of you..."

"I GOT IT HARRY!" I snapped. "I got it," I said softer.

"I'm glad to hear it. Just think of all the wonderful sex we're going to have. That was the real you. That's the Louise I want knocking on my door tomorrow."

That night I lied to my family and curled up in bed sobbing. Jack kept checking on me, giving me painkillers for my 'stomach pains', but nothing was taking away the real pain I felt.

I also did some interesting research into situations like mine. Where women were being blackmailed for sex. The police was the obvious first port of call, but that wasn't an option if I wanted to get out of this with my reputation in tact.

I eventually fell asleep with a rough draft in my head of what I wanted to do. Well, not wanted to do. It was more what I had to do. My plan would take me to some dark places if I brought it to life. It would save me forever if I pulled it off. It would also change me, sending me to the deepest parts of hell.

Wednesday

In a red floral daytime summer dress I knocked Harry's door and waited. My heart was pounding and my face was flushed, dreading what the old man had in store for me today. Underneath the dress I was wearing my special occasion strawberry red lingerie set. I looked ridiculous with the stockings coming out of it and the sexy red heels. The dress was purely so I didn't catch the eye of a nosey neighbour. I knew it wouldn't be staying on for long.

"Ahhh, Louise," Harry smiled, opening the door. "I've been expecting you."

I wanted to punch the smug look off his ugly, old face, but I had to comply yet again. "Morning, Harry," I produced a false smile and entered his home, following him into the lounge.

"You're looking rather radiant today, Louise. Did you sleep well?"

I couldn't tell him the truth so I lied. Something I'd been getting used to, and good at, lately. "Like a baby," I smiled again.

"I'm guessing you're wearing my request underneath that lovely dress?"

"I am indeed."

"Splendid. Please remove the dress for me, Louise." Harry smirked, loving every second of the bullshit pleasantries.

"Certainly," I grinned hating every second of them.

The old man ran his eyes up and down my body before watching my hands pull the shoulder straps down. The dress was fairly loose fitting. Once I had it down under my bust I let it drop to the floor, revealing the lingerie set.

"Ohhhhhh, wow! My oh my, Louise!" Harry then wolf whistled. "You look sensational and very, very sexy. You make a fine wife."

"I'm guessing you want me upstairs in your bedroom now?" I assumed wrong.

Harry chuckled. "You want my cock already. I like your attitude, but no. Not yet. We have the whole day together. There's no rush. I'd like you to do some cleaning for me."

"You what?" I pulled my shoulders back, scrunching my face with hands on hips.

"I'd like you to clean my house. Not a full clean. I don't want you getting hot, sweaty and dirty in the lingerie before it's actually time to get hot, sweaty and dirty. I want you to tidy up the clutter for me while I catch up on last nights episode of..."

"You're joking right?" I was stunned.

"You're my wife for the day. I'll fuck you when I'm ready. Right now I'd like you to tidy up the house. Stop complaining and do it, woman."

Taking a moment to get my head around, what was now an order, I quickly saw sense. Again, the more time I spent doing the weird stuff, the less time he had to fuck me.

"Ok, Harry. Where would you like me to start?"

"Start in the kitchen then work your way through the rooms. Just clean the dishes, wipe down the surfaces, put things away, and then you can vacuum the lounge. You know, the wifey things you'd do in your own home," he smiled, testing my patience.

The sexiest, arrogant old swine, I thought. "But I don't know where anything goes."

"You'll figure it out."

Harry sat down and turned on the TV, leaving me to clean his house in my most expensive lingerie. I started with the dishes in the kitchen and then cleaned the surfaces. He came in after about five minutes and told me to make him a cup of coffee. As I poured the kettle I wanted to throw the boiling hot water in his face. He literally stood there groping my arse and commenting on my tits before returning to watch TV with his coffee.

I then moved into the lounge. Being a single twat on his own Harry didn't make much mess thankfully. He had me polish the table while he told me how good it was fucking my daughter on it. I felt sick to my stomach remembering that night. The night that landed me in this mess.

Wiping the table down, where Jessica laid with her legs spread, unlike me, willingly taking Harry's cock, I shivered and winced. I then moved on to vacuuming the lounge. This I soon realised was the moment Harry had been waiting for. To watch me pushing a vacuum back and forth in my lingerie.

My breasts bounced in the balconette bra, almost spilling from their cups due to its lesser coverage. Harry took out his cock and started masturbating. Hoping it might make him cum, giving me less time to have sex with him, I took the risk it might back fire and started flirting.

I bent over in front of him, showing off the thong wedged tight between my buttocks. He slapped my arse a few times, excited. I then took my time dragging it out, almost dancing with the vacuum before Harry put his cock away without cumming.

It was approaching half ten in the morning. He sent me upstairs sharpish, informing me he had a kitchen salesman calling round to price up a new one. Just then a car did actually pull up on his drive.

"Just be quiet whilst cleaning the bedrooms and bathroom. I booked him two months ago. Way before we started seeing each other. Go quickly and don't come back down until I tell you to. He shouldn't be more than half an hour."

Relieved to get away from Harry, I welcomed the surprise visit and rushed upstairs to tidy the two bedrooms and bathroom. I heard Harry invite the man inside and they started talking kitchens, surprise, surprise. I stopped eavesdropping and went about cleaning upstairs.

After about half an hour or so Harry called me down. I was in the bathroom having a pee. I wiped myself clean then went down to see him, assuming the kitchen salesman had gone. He hadn't. I gasped upon seeing him. He looked me up and down, nervously admiring the lingerie.

"You weren't kidding, Harry," he croaked. "You're wife is beautiful."

"Louise, this is Thomas, he's giving us a price for a new kitchen. "Thomas, meet my lovely young wife, Louise."

I stood there speechless while Harry introduced me to this handsome stranger as his young wife. Thomas looked to be around the same age as me, forty, give or take a year or two. He put his hand out and I instinctively accepted it, shaking his hand meekly.

"It's lovely to meet you, Louise. You have a great body."

Thomas' voice grew in confidence but my heart was thumping and my knees were shaking. I didn't know how to respond, so I again acted instinctively, thanking him while he admired the detail of the lingerie and what lay beneath it.

"Are you sure your wife is ok with this, Harry?" Thomas asked the old man, letting go of my hand.

"Oh, of course, she's just a little a bit nervous. It's our first time living out our fantasies. Isn't it, Louise?"

Harry stared at me with that look I had to play along. My mind was racing. I nodded, dumbfounded.

"I've agreed a discount with the kind salesman, Louise. You've always said you fantasise about sucking off a younger man than me," Harry smirked, patting Thomas on the shoulder. I remained speechless and very nervous.

"Are you ok with this, Louise?" Thomas sounded uneasy, but I could see Harry out the corner of my eye staring at me with warning in his eyes.

"Of course I am, Thomas. Like my husband said, it's always been a fantasy of mine." I gave him a flirtatious smile and waited anxiously. Thomas looked back and forth at Harry and me, waiting for some kind of signal.

"Remove your bra for the young man, sweetheart. Show him your big tits in all their natural glory," Harry grinned.

Running my tongue along my bottom lip, preparing myself as the anxiety took over, I reached behind my back and unhooked the balconette bra. Harry raised his head and looked down upon me, airing his control while Thomas feasted his very excited gaze on my chest.

Removing the bra, I didn't look either man in the eye. It was too much for me. I felt dirty and humiliated. Ashamed and embarrassed. The pair nodded to each other and then Thomas stepped up to me and felt my tits. His hands were soft and gentle. His breathing ragged and excited. He then smoothed a hand over my arse before feeling my breasts again.

"You have a great pair of tits, Louise," the salesman sighed. "I love them."

"You can kiss my wife if you want to, Thomas. She loves kissing when her tits are being fondled, don't you, Louise?"

I raised my head to face the salesman and his soft lips were suddenly pressed against mine. My mouth opened and in slipped his tongue. A soft sigh escaped me because of the kiss, and Thomas squeezing my breasts, not because I was turned on.

Harry remained standing and watching. I daren't open my eyes to look at him. I kept them closed whilst kissing the salesman. He kissed me gently, caressing my tongue with his, and my breasts with his hand. It felt nice and tentative. Concentrating on the challenge in front of me, I began to relax and get into the kiss.

After a few minutes Thomas kissed my face and neck before moving down to my chest. He was breathing heavily and telling me how great my body was. He then started kissing my breasts and licking my areoles. I sighed again, this time becoming aroused. Thomas continued licking then his tongue flicked across the nipple.

"Mmm, your tits are amazing," he groaned, pushing them together to alternatively lick my nipples.

I finally looked across at Harry and cast him a look that told him I wasn't impressed. He smirked and simulated giving a blowjob behind the salesman's back. He was an animal, but then Thomas stood up straight and thrust his tongue back in my mouth.

"I'm ready, Louise," he said, unbuckling his trousers and opening them up. "I'd like you to do it right here in your kitchen."

I glanced at Harry once more. Why I had no idea. He wasn't going to save me. Nobody was. The bastard grinned and pointed to the floor. I got down on my knees to have Thomas' cock spring free and hit me in the face. He was rock hard and already leaking pre-cum. I noted he was around the same size as my husband before I took hold of him and started sucking his cock.

"Mmmmmmm, fuck yeah!" Thomas gasped, putting his hand behind my head. He started thrusting and pulling in time with my bobbing, fucking my mouth. "Your wife sure knows how to suck cock, Harry!"

"She sure does!" the old man chuckled. "You love sucking cock, don't you, Louise. Tell Thomas how much you love sucking his hard cock."

"Mmm. Yeah. Tell me, Louise," the salesman joined in.

Feeling trapped in an ambush, I stopped sucking and started licking the head of Thomas' cock. "I love it," I said seductively. "I love your cock in my mouth. It tastes so manly."

"Mmmm! Where do you want my cum, Louise. Over your pretty face and big tits, or down your throat?" Thomas was close after only a few minutes.

To get this over and done with I told him I wanted to swallow his load before I started sucking his cock like a frantic whore. I settled on it being better than having him cum over my face.

"Don't swallow a drop, sweetheart," Harry taunted me. "Our discount depends on it."

"You got your discount, Harry. Don't you worry about that!" Thomas laughed for a split second before he was grunting again. "Look at those tits go!" he added.

I was sucking his cock so fast my head was bobbing up and down, and my body was rocking back and forth, causing my breasts to swing. It was the most least interested yet most energetic blowjob I'd ever given.

"Ahh! Shit! Here it comes for you, Louise! Ahhh! Fuck! Yes! Get ready! Ahhhhhhhh!"

With plenty of warning I was prepared to swallow, but I wasn't prepared for the amount of cum which flooded my mouth. No matter how many times I swallowed more of the stuff kept pouring from his cock. When it eventually stopped cumming I swallowed and cleaned the end with my tongue. Thomas thanked me for the best head ever, then I excused myself to go to the bathroom and put my bra back on.

Some twenty minutes later Harry came upstairs with a signed quote. He told me what a fantastic job I did and how proud he was of me. I hated him then more than ever. He just kept on getting worse. I feared what was coming next.

"Get in the bedroom. I need to fuck you. Watching you suck his cock and swallow his load like that has got me mega horny."

Like the sad puppet I was I went into the bedroom and got onto the bed. Harry could see I was broken. He stroked my hair and told me it would all be over after the next day, as long as I made every effort to enjoy myself and satisfy him. It didn't help matters. That was a lot of sex I'd have to endure with the old man before I was free again.

"I have a gift for you," he smiled, going into a drawer and taking out a rectangular box that was wrapped in black and gold paper. I didn't want it, but I knew I had no choice, so I took it from him and opened it up. My heart sank before I looked up at Harry. "It's for you," he grinned.

"What do you want me to do with it?" I asked in a sombre tone, already knowing the answer.

"I want to watch you using it on yourself of course. Get yourself in the mood and ready to take my cock."

Sighing depressed, I took the large, pink, G-Spot stroking rampant rabbit vibrator out of the box, and slid up the bed in my full strawberry red lingerie set. I closed my eyes and settled myself down, turning the sex toy on. I heard Harry shuffling around, undressing, as I lightly stroked the tip up the centre of my body and between my breasts.

Reminding myself that he could have my body but not my mind, I softly dragged the vibrator over my most sensitive areas. I circled my breasts and nipples, beginning to enjoy the sensations. I then moved it back down my body and across my navel, before rubbing it inside my thighs.

As I began to get aroused, I gently trailed the vibrator around my pussy, running it over the thong above my clit. It didn't take long for my body to beg for more direct contact. Forgetting where I was and who was watching me, I pulled the thong down and made very light contact with the vibrator, gently teasing my exposed pussy.

I was moaning and sighing, becoming lost in myself on Harry's bed. Applying the vibrating tip to just below my wet opening, I slowly dragged it upwards towards my clit. As soon as I reached the top, my back arched and I dragged it back down again.

My pussy was begging for the pressure to be increased. My body wanted those stronger vibrations. I needed to cum, but I resisted the urge and temptation, maintaining the soft touch for as long as possible. With so many ways I liked to tease and rub my clit with my own vibrator at home, I decided without really deciding, to keep softly teasing myself. It just happened that way.

After a few minutes, my pussy was dripping wet. I needed the vibrator inside my body. I could no longer tease myself. With so much natural arousal on offer, I rubbed the tip of the vibrator around the opening to coat it in juice. I'd been moaning and gently writhing on Harry's bed that it didn't matter he'd been watching me. I hadn't looked at him once since I started.

Stretching the thong to the side, I slowly pushed the vibrator inside my pussy. I gasped loudly and arched my back. Applying more pressure with my hand, I eased the toy further into my body. The vibrations electrified every nerve ending, transforming me into some kind of wanton slut.

There was no way I was going to last more than a few minutes with that thing inside me. The tip was shaped to target my g-spot, and it was doing just that, while the vibrating ears simultaneously stimulated my clit. The power and pleasure the sex toy was designed to give its user was being unleashed on my horny body.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Huuuuuuuuh!" I climaxed, rolling onto my side and clamping my thighs together, slowly pulling the vibrator from my satisfied pussy.

"Woooooow, Louise!" Harry was amazed. "That was a special sight to behold. One I'll never forget. You looked so beautiful and sexy."

Coming round from the orgasm, Harry was on the bed, rolling me onto my back and opening my legs. He was soft and gentle with me, popping the suspender straps from the stockings and removing my thong completely. He then got down on his belly to give me head. Seconds later, I was writhing and moaning again, this time with the old man's tongue probing my hole and licking my pussy.

Louisesy
Louisesy
687 Followers