All Comments on 'The Dirty Sheets'

by PickFiction

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MsCherylTerraMsCherylTerraalmost 4 years ago

Great story Mr. Pick! Happy to see it posted :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

That was lovely

Bebop3Bebop3almost 4 years ago

You have skills, sir! Thanks for the story.

JeanCFNMJeanCFNMalmost 4 years ago

good story and entertaining

More please

G5902G5902almost 4 years ago
Fantastic rewrite!

I really enjoyed the first version but this was better. I liked how he grew in confidence with her help and I really liked the new conclusion better. It was nice that this conclusion was more about them and their future together.

GinloverGinloveralmost 4 years ago

I might be a little biased but I loved the story and how both characters felt real. The change of Eric meeting Wilma but finally being with Lisa was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

Nothing more to add <3

vanmyers86vanmyers86about 3 years ago

Enjoyed this very much - good vivid writing with believable and likeable characters! Five stars.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimabout 3 years ago
I was curious...

...to see what you writing and you didn't disappoint at all. This is a grown-ups love story - and I called it that because adult love story would suggest it's all about the sex, and this isn't. Real feelings, real doubts, real worries in real people. At first I wondered if it was a story about a Karen, annoyed at tripping on a step. But that little moment actually made her more real. Beautiful, intelligent and classy women also have private moments of annoyance and frustration.

A class act, sir. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Best story (new to me) I have read in years! Excellent character development and plot pacing.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

This was different and I didn't expect a fascinating and magical love story to emerge from this. I found the latter half more interesting than the first but the interchanges between them were very well written and grew on me from the beginning.

Ynotnow69Ynotnow69over 2 years ago

I loved this story

Very well written and great believable characters

Thank you for sharing it with all of us

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An interesting rewrite. Not bad.

Cal59Cal59over 2 years ago

Excellent, many thanks for your work

RicknCenFlRicknCenFlalmost 2 years ago

I love this line... "what seemed both forever and way too short a time." The title is also exceptional. I really enjoyed this story and look forward to reading more of your work.

ColeTheDogColeTheDog9 months ago

I wasn't sure, the way it started, but this is a great story. Good build up all the way, Thanks for writing it, I'll look for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous