The Dirty Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dundonnel
Dundonnel
31 Followers

Returning to the bed she lay down and invited him to lie over her. She wanted to suck him off as he licked her pussy and so he knelt over her, guiding his stiff cock towards her mouth as his tongue once again explored her moist pussy and worked hard on teasing her clit. This time he used his fingers to probe inside her as he kissed and licked her and from this position she wasn't going to be able to stop him. She worked harder on his shaft, twisting her hand as she stroked him back and forth into her mouth. She sucked noisily on his cock as he sucked noisily on her pussy, finally licking her clit so fast that she couldn't help but come hard and suddenly.

She needed a short pause to recover and he used this as an opportunity to move her back into the sitting room. They'd made love in here before on their last visit and used the window sill. The prospect of being seen a little had been quite a turn on and they'd talked about this since. He was going to fuck her here again but first he wanted some more cock sucking. He positioned her sat on the window facing inwards and took his cock in his hand. Wanking himself he brought it to her mouth and placed it there himself. "Go on babe. You suck cock like a porn star."

She swallowed him greedily and taking his cock in both hands she worked him both slowly and fast, giving her own body a chance to recover from its first intense orgasm. He had already noticed that out on the hotel lawn some of the stag party had gathered for a cigarette and stroll before bed time. Although there was no light on in the sitting room, the bedside lamp was on next door and she would be visible in the window, back to the garden, sucking his cock.

After several minutes he leant her back against the window frame, lifted her legs around his waist and finally thrust his cock inside her. They both groaned and clung onto each other desperately. It was mind blowing sex, which just kept getting more intense. With her back to the garden he continued to bang her pussy hard, her arse pushed against the cold sill and window frame, her body silhouetted by the small lamp next door. Although they were all blind drunk outside, eventually they noticed the show taking place above and the small appreciative crowd gathered to watch as he continued to fuck her slowly and then hard in the window.

He kept her sat there and, pulling out his cock, went down on her for a second time to lick her pussy and clit but that didn't last long. This was to be a proper cock fucking tonight and very soon he stood back up and slid his stiff white shaft back inside her wet Indian pussy. They continued to talk dirty, describing each other's moves and how badly they needed this fuck.

"You're a filthy dirty bastard!"

"You're a dirty fucking whore!"

"But you like that?!"

"I fucking love it. You're amazing. Such a fucking turn on. I love you being so beautiful and so bloody filthy!!"

He lifted her breasts out of the basque cups and sucked on her nipples as he thrust in and out of her. When thrusting harder he squeezed her tits tightly and used them to pull her towards him before taking hold of her arse and lifting her onto him slightly.

It was clear that he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer so he spun her round and got her to lean forward on the sill. "Imagine it's the bonnet of your car," he said as he pushed hard into her from behind and began slapping his balls into her lovely wet arse. Her tits were hanging free beneath her and he played with these as he fucked her rhythmically, slapping her arse every now and then. She was so focussed on his cock in her pussy that she had failed to notice the audience outside but a sudden movement below eventually drew her attention to the expectant faces watching her breasts swaying as she was being rammed from behind. Her tits were nearly pressed onto the glass and since the window sill came down to the tops of her thighs they were certainly able to see exactly how good a fucking she was getting. She hesitated and looked back but it was hard to escape from the position she was in, partly doggy style being fucked from behind, leaning towards the window. He sensed her uncertainty and slid his hand down to her pussy. She would come more easily if he played with her clit as he banged her and so this was what he did. With each deep thrust she could feel his fingers sliding over her wet pussy and clit and slowly she could feel her second orgasm approaching.

Stood in the middle of the group was the young man she'd only recently snogged. Clearly he'd recovered a little as he was standing unaided, transfixed by her swaying semi-naked body in the window. As a final step he undid the clasps on the back of her basque and let it fall from her. Now she really was naked and just for good measure he pressed her up against the glass with a few slow thrusts to squeeze her breasts against the pane. It was cool and her nipples tingled and immediately perked up so he began to play with those with one hand whilst still teasing her pussy with the other.

"Every single one of those men is wishing they were me right now, banging your gorgeous body." He whispered in her ear as he worked her clit into a frenzy once more. It was no good she could feel it building and despite the slight sense of embarrassment she was overcome by the massive sense of excitement. She was so turned on by the thought of coming in front of those men. She wasn't sure how much they could really see but they had stood for the full duration so presumably it had been worth watching. His thrusts became faster and she could tell he was close. Concentrating hard on his fingers she ground her arse back into him and fucked him back as he pumped her. With several loud groans he came and she could feel his load shoot up inside her. It was all she needed to come again herself and the surprise was it was just as intense as the first orgasm. Catching her breath she just stood, holding onto the sill until the world stopped spinning.

Dundonnel
Dundonnel
31 Followers
12