The Disappearing Reverend's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could have almost believed him if he hadn't then asked a question.

"Mr. Meers, did Virginia tell you what she was going to do with her life now?"

I knew what he was asking. He was asking if she was going to leave him alone, or if she was going to divorce him. Since technically, Virginia hadn't yet paid me to help her, I didn't technically lie.

"No, all she said was she was going somewhere far away and start a new life for herself."

I could almost see him grinning to himself.

"Well, if you speak to her again, please tell her I wish her well and I'll pray for her every day."

I watched his TV show for the next week, and I had to admit Reverent Roper could spin a good tale. On Monday, he showed a thermometer looking thing with dollar amounts on the scale instead of degrees, and announced he'd update it every day until the donations had reached the two hundred thousand the kidnappers demanded. Then, he bowed his head and prayed for his flock to pray for Mrs. Roper and send in their donations.

On Tuesday, the total was fifty thousand and he prayed again. On Wednesday, the total was seventy-five thousand, and it seemed like his prayer was a little longer. By the next Monday, the total was only a hundred, and he didn't pray again. Instead, with a sad face he thanked his followers for their generosity and knew they had done all they could, but he'd received another letter, this time from the kidnappers. In the letter, they said since he hadn't wired them the money, they'd had no choice but to kill Mrs. Roper.

He did pray then, for about fifteen minutes. He did surprise me though. He didn't ask for money to bring her body back to Nashville so he could give her a proper burial. All he said was that Mrs. Roper would want the money his followers had given for her release to go the his ministry in Peru to further the work Mrs. Roper had begun.

I thought that was convenient. If he really had collected that much over the week, he now had a hundred thousand to do with as he pleased. Nobody was going to go to Peru to see if he was spending the money there.

I called Virginia that Monday afternoon.

"Well, Virginia, Reverend Roper has had you duly killed by the kidnappers and told his followers that you're laying in the jungle of Peru somewhere. I guess that means he doesn't want you back."

She chuckled.

"Well it's good to know I'm dead. Do you think his followers will be surprised to know that I'm still alive and that he lied to them?"

I chuckled too.

"Well, I doubt he's going to tell them that."

"I know", she mused, "but I'm going to if he doesn't do what I want him to do. I talked to a lawyer yesterday. He knows who my husband is, and he said he'd probably agree to about anything to keep the divorce out of the news. I just need some proof he's sleeping with Misty. That's where I need you. Can you get pictures of him with her doing something that looks like they might be sleeping together?"

She paused for a second, and after that, her voice was kind of pleading.

"I know I'll have to pay you, but right now I don't have much money. I borrowed five hundred dollars from my sister. Would that be enough for you to get some pictures of them together?"

Well, it wasn't my normal fee, but in addition to feeling sorry for Virginia, I was starting to like her even though I'd never actually met her.

"That's a little short of my regular fee, but we can talk about that once this is all over. It's going to be hard though. I can't just sneak into the room and take pictures of them on the bed. Probably the most I'll get is him touching her or something like that. I don't know if that'll be enough for a lawyer or not. They usually want pictures that don't leave much to the imagination.

Virginia said she thought she knew a way I could.

"Every month, he goes to that place in Georgia where he's building an amusement park. He never takes a film crew down there. He takes his own pictures of what progress has been made. The last time he went, he took Misty with him. He said he needed someone for his pictures but she was never in any I saw, so I don't think they were just taking pictures. I'd bet he'll be taking her with him when he goes back and I'd bet they're not going to be looking at how much work has been done.

"That will be this Friday afternoon. He'll record his Saturday TV show on Friday and then leave for Georgia. He won't be back until Saturday night. If you were to be there with your camera, you might get some interesting pictures of them. I know Misty seemed really happy and loving toward him after he took her there, and I only know one reason she'd feel like that."

Well, it was easier than Virginia thought it would be. On Friday afternoon, I parked my rental car in a drugstore parking lot on the street that led to the church and parsonage. About three, the same black Mercedes sedan with the same license plate drove by with Reverend Roper driving and Misty in the passenger seat. I followed them until they turned onto I-24 to Georgia.

I knew they were headed to Dalton, Georgia. Roper Ministries had bought a hundred acre patch of farm land in an inside bend of the Conasauga River about twenty miles from Dalton. I also knew he'd be staying at the Hilton Gardens because Virginia said that's where he always stayed.

It took me a few miles to catch up to them, but when I did, Reverend Roper seemed to be taking it easy at about sixty-five. I figured that was so he was in no danger of getting pulled over for speeding and having to explain to his congregation why Misty was with him. If I drove my normal speed of a little over seventy, I'd beat them to the Hilton Gardens by a few minutes, so I passed the Mercedes and set my cruise control at seventy-five just to be sure. Two hours and twenty minutes later, I was sitting in the parking lot of the Hilton Gardens. I'd been there for fifteen minutes when the black Mercedes pulled up to the entrance and Reverend Roper got out and went inside.

He came back out a few minutes later, got back in the Mercedes, and drove around to the back of the hotel. I drove back just far enough I could see where he parked and then got my camera ready.

When Misty got out, she was wearing little shorts and a tank top that barely covered her tits, and if she was wearing a bra, it had to be built into the tank top. She walked back to the trunk where Reverend Roper was getting their suitcases, put her arms around his neck and kissed him. I got pictures of that as well as Reverend Roper cupping Misty's ass cheeks. They went inside then, but since they'd both seen me before I couldn't follow. I drove to the Red Roof and checked in.

The next morning, I was parked in the Hilton Gardens parking lot at six. Reverend Roper and Misty didn't show until almost ten, but when they got in Reverend Roper's car, I followed them out of town to the construction site.

There wasn't much to see there from the road, just a sign that said "Future Home of Divinity Park" and another that said "Construction Site - No Admittance". They drove on down the gravel lane. I parked at the sign, put the telephoto lens on my camera, and walked through the trees that bordered the site until I could see where he'd parked.

There were no other people on the site, though there had been some work done. I could see a couple buildings going up and there were some gravel streets here and there. Reverend Roper and Misty were standing beside his car and he was taking pictures of the buildings. He'd taken a few when he turned and said something to Misty.

She grinned at him and reached for the bottom of her tank top. I got pictures of her pulling her top over her head and like I'd figured, she wasn't wearing a separate bra. As soon as her big tits fell back down on her chest, Reverend Roper bent over and licked both Misty's nipples. She shuddered and then unbuttoned her shorts while he backed up and started taking picture of her again.

I stopped taking pictures after she dropped her little shorts and rolled her panties down over her ass and then bent over the hood of the Mercedes. Reverend Roper was taking pictures of her as fast as he could click his camera, but once she was bent over with her ass pushed back, he put his camera on the ground and reached for his belt buckle.

I had more than enough to prove Reverend Roper and Misty weren't inspecting the construction site. I did stick around long enough to take two more pictures - one of Reverend Roper dropping his pants and another, actually a short video, of him plugged into Misty and pumping away. That would be enough to convince a judge, so I walked back to my car and started back to Nashville.

When I got back to my office, I checked all the pictures and the video to make sure both Reverend Roper and Misty could be positively identified, and then called Virginia.

"Virginia, I got more than enough for your lawyer to use. Reverend Roper is toast. Where do you want me to send the pictures?"

Virginia asked me to text them to her, which I did. I had to sit there for a few minutes while she looked at them. When she spoke again, she sounded happy instead of crying like most women do when I give them pictures of their husband banging another woman.

"Mr. Meers, thank you so much. I want to meet you in person, but I'd rather wait until all this is over if that's all right with you. My lawyer says it won't take very long."

Well, Virginia gave the pictures and video to her lawyer who asked me for another set along with a statement that I'd taken the pictures and swore under oath they weren't doctored in any way. That was the last I heard from Virginia other than the money order she sent me for five hundred dollars.

I did hear about what was going on from Teresa. Evidently Virginia and Teresa were a lot more than just hairdresser and client, because Teresa called me on a Saturday two weeks later.

"Harry, could you come to my shop this afternoon? Virginia wants me to tell you about her divorce and I don't feel right about telling you on the phone."

Like the first time I went to Teresa's studio on Saturday, most of the lights were out and the sign on the door said closed. I got in one knock before Teresa opened the door and waved me inside. After she closed and locked the door, she said, "Let's go back to my office. It'll be more private there."

Once I sat down in the chair in front of her desk, Teresa grinned.

"Virginia said when her lawyer showed the pictures to Roper's lawyer, his lawyer only asked how much Virginia wanted. Virginia's lawyer said he'd have to see the financial statements from Roper's bank accounts before he could say. It won't be official for another week, but Virginia's going to come out all right. I don't think Roper is though.

"Roper had several bank accounts, one for himself and one for Roper Ministries, along with others for his different charities. Virginia's lawyer noticed a lot of the deposits to Roper's personal account seemed to be pretty high for what was listed as consulting and management services. He suspected Roper was transferring money from the Roper Ministries account to himself so he started comparing money and dates. It was worse than he thought.

"He was transferring money from Roper Ministries to his charity accounts, and then paying himself from the charity accounts for consulting services and management fees for them too. Roper's personal account was almost half a million dollars. Virginia's going to get most of that along with her car and all of the jewelry he bought her. Roper agreed to that after Virginia's lawyer asked him which he'd like most - giving Virginia what she wanted or having to explain to the press why most of his donations seemed to be going into his personal bank account."

I said I was happy things worked out for Virginia, and Teresa smiled.

"She's happy too and she wants to meet you right after the divorce is final. I do have a question though. Virginia sent me the pictures and video you took of them. Do you get to take pictures like that a lot?"

I shrugged.

"Depends upon the case, but if it's about a spouse cheating, that's what I try to get pictures of. That makes it pretty clear they're more than just friends. Usually though, I just get them going into a cheap motel room and then coming out together a couple hours later. I did get video of one couple on a private beach once and that was interesting."

Teresa grinned.

"Bet you got horny while you watched Roper and Misty doin' the dirty, didn'tcha?"

I smiled.

"No, not really. I've done this for so long nothing affects me much anymore."

Teresa frowned a little.

"You're not gay, are you? You don't seem gay to me."

I laughed.

"No, I'm a long way from gay."

"So why don't you like sex?"

I smiled.

"I like sex just fine. Being single and as old as I am, I don't get the opportunity very often, but I do like sex.."

Teresa batted her eyelids at me and smiled a funny little smile.

"So, if you like sex, what does it take to affect you?"

I'd seen a woman do that before. I wasn't sure if Teresa meant what it looked like she meant.

"I uh...I'm not sure what you mean."

Teresa stood up, walked around her desk and then sat on the top.

"Harry, what I mean is I've been divorced for five years and I haven't had a man touch me in six. I stand here all day long and listen to women tell me about their sex life and then go home and do myself with the handle of my hairbrush but it doesn't help much. I haven't been on a date since my divorce because a lot of men are afraid of divorced women. After all that and then seeing the pictures you took, I'm all worked up.

"Virginia trusts you and Misty said you were pretty hot for an old guy. Well you don't look too old to me and I think I trust you too. Wanna help me out a little? I'll be worth your time. My ex said sex was the only thing I was good at."

Well, I was going to tell Teresa it wouldn't be professional do that...right up until she pulled her top over her head. Before when I'd talked to Teresa, she'd been wearing an apron. Today she wasn't but her top didn't fit very tight. I'm a man, so I always look at a woman's tits, but I hadn't really been able to see what Teresa was hiding in her pink bra.

She didn't really give me much time to guess either. As soon as she had her top off, she slipped the bra straps down her arms, turned it around and unhooked it. Then she grinned at me.

"Am I affecting you yet, Harry?"

Well, Teresa wasn't huge, but her tits were a lot bigger than mouth-size and they were nearly perfect - soft, round, and with big dark nipple beds with small nipples. She rubbed her fingertips over her nipples and then pinched them between her index and ring fingers.

"My ex always liked it when I did this. What do you think, Harry? No, wait...I can see what you think 'cause your dick's gettin' hard. Let's see if I can make it harder."

I swear I was going to get up and leave, but Teresa didn't give me the chance. She straddled my legs, sat down, and poked her tits in my face.

"I like it when my nipples get sucked. Harry, open your mouth. Oh, it already is. Hold still."

Teresa lifted her right tit and pushed the nipple into my mouth.

Well, I couldn't talk with Teresa's nipple in my mouth and her tit pressed against my face, so I closed my mouth around her nipple. After doing that. I licked the tip and Teresa shuddered.

"Oh God. I haven't felt that for way too long. Keep doing it."

Now, although it wasn't professional at all, I'm just a guy and I do like sex like I told Teresa. I might have had second thoughts if she hadn't started unbuttoning my shirt, but once her soft hands touched my bare chest, I sort of switched into "automatic fucking mode".

I sucked in my cheeks and pulled Teresa's nipple a little farther into my mouth and then licked the tip again. Teresa caught her breath for a second, and then started trying to find my belt buckle. She started too low and brushed my stiff cock. She purred, "Mmm...I like what I'm feeling down here", and then caught her breath when I sucked on her nipple a little harder.

By then, I needed to breathe and since Teresa had her tit against my face so tight, I couldn't. I pulled back enough I could and forgot to let her nipple go. Teresa gasped, "Oh wow, Harry. How'd you know I like that?"

Since Teresa only had chairs in her office, I thought maybe we'd end up on her desk, but we didn't. Right after I pinched Teresa's left nipple with my teeth, she gasped and then stood up and pulled off her pants and panties.

I started to get up, but she pushed me back down.

"Uh-uh. We're gonna do it my favorite way."

She unbuckled my belt, unzipped my fly, and then said, "Harry, lift up your butt so I can get your pants off."

She didn't get them off all the way because they wouldn't come off over my shoes, but Teresa didn't let that stop her. She pulled my underwear down to my ankles and then straddled me again and reached for my cock. She rubbed it between her pussy lips a couple of times, then moved it back and started pushing her pussy down over my cock. When she was sitting on my thighs, Teresa sighed.

"Oh God, yes. It's been way to long since I got myself screwed."

Well, this was a first for me, and it was kinda different. Teresa started moving her body up and down and her tits were moving up and down just as much. It was hard to catch a nipple in my mouth, but once I did, she put her hands on my shoulders and leaned back so I was pulling on her nipple and stretching her tit out.

Teresa seemed to like that a lot.

"Oh God, Harry. Bite a little harder. I'm getting there fast."

The first time I did that, Teresa groaned and threw her head back. The second time, she panted a few times and then gasped as her pussy sort of opened up. I felt a gush of something wet cover my balls and run down between my thighs. That was a first for me too, and it was hot as hell.

It didn't take Teresa very long before she started riding my cock faster and rocking her pussy into me on the down stroke. It was good that she seemed to be getting there really fast because I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer. It was how deep inside her I was and the way the little contractions of her passage were milking my cock that did it. I was starting to worry about cumming too fast after she slammed her pussy down, it did that open and close thing again, and my balls got drenched a second time.

That seemed to do it for her though. Teresa groaned, "Oh God, Harry, I'm there", and started to shake. "There" meant she'd have fallen over if she hadn't been holding on to my shoulders because her whole body was shaking. I couldn't hold back anymore and shot my load in her rippling passage and then groaned because all the shaking and contractions were too much stimulation once I'd already cum.

She didn't stop though, so I had to just sit there and feel her jerking her pussy into my cock until she finally sighed.

"Oh, wow. You can't believe how much I needed that."

I chuckled.

"Well, it was great for me too. I think you're gonna have to clean up a mess though."

Teresa giggled.

"Yeah. If it's really good, I squirt like crazy, and this was really good. I don't try to do it. It just happens all by itself. Used to drive my ex nuts when that happened. He thought something was wrong with me, but then, he was kind of a wuss anyway."

My cock slipped out of Teresa and she giggled again.

"I was hoping he'd stay in there a while longer. Wanna get something to eat and then see if he'll stand up for me again?"

I got back to my office/apartment about ten that night and I was bushed. The second time, Teresa had bent over her desk and said, "Do me like this, Harry."

I did and like the first time, Teresa soaked my balls twice. It was pretty neat though because when she did her squirting thing, her pussy clamped down on my cock and sort of sucked at it. Like the first time, I came right after I had to hold on to her shaking ass because her legs got all wobbly.