The Disappearing Reverend's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third time...well, I'd rather not talk about that. Teresa was beating a dead horse, but she still tried. She came that time too and so did I, but it was just a dribble. Once we were both dressed again, she put her arms around my neck and smiled.

"Harry, can I call you sometime if I get all worked up again?"

It would have seemed like I hadn't liked it if I'd said no, so I said she could, but she needed to give me a couple of days to rest up. She grinned.

"I promise not to call you for at least a week."

It was two weeks later that I got a call from Virginia.

"Mr. Meers, I have so much to tell you. Would it be alright if I came to your office? I can do that now since I think my husband...I mean my ex-husband, has better things to do than look for me."

She showed up that Friday night about six, and I didn't realize who it was until she smiled.

"Mr. Meers, I'm Virginia."

Well, when I looked really close, I could see the same face I'd seen on TV, but that was all that was the same. Her hair was a dark auburn and wasn't piled on top of her head like it had been before. She was wearing some makeup but not the plaster job I'd seen before. She was wearing some really sexy jeans with rhinestones down one leg and a top that was trying hard to keep itself around her big tits.

When I didn't say anything, she grinned.

"This is how I really am. I've changed a lot, haven't I? There's something else I changed too. Virginia is my middle name and he wanted me to use it because he said it sounded more pure than my first name. My first name is Brandy, and that's what I go by since I changed my name back - Brandy Jefferson."

"You don't look like the same woman at all, if that's what you mean. Come on in and tell me everything that happened."

Once we were sitting down, I said she looked a lot younger and didn't look like the Virginia I'd seen on TV. She just grinned.

"Well, I never was that woman. I just had to look like that for the TV show. It was all his idea because he thought a preacher should have a wife who was attractive but not really sexy. Funny that he didn't think that way when we met."

I smiled.

"You know, I could never figure out how you hooked up with Reverend Roper. You two just didn't seem to match very well."

She chuckled.

"You don't know Tom very well then, and you don't know the real way we met. We met in a club in Louisville where I started dancing to put myself through college. After I graduated, I realized I was making more dancing than I would as an accountant, so I kept it up."

"A club? Willard told me you were waiting tables."

She grinned.

"I told Willard that because he probably wouldn't have understood, but I was taking off my clothes three times a night, six nights a week. The tips were great."

"And Reverend Roper came there?"

"He was one of my regulars. I didn't know he was a preacher because he never said anything about that. It was when he started with his TV show on Sunday mornings he asked me to come work for him. He said he'd pay me more than I was making dancing, so I bleached my hair and bought some dresses so I'd look like he wanted.

"It was two months after that he asked me to marry him. Well, I was twenty two at the time and I was naive as all get out. He talked like he loved me and he was good in bed, so I said yes. That lasted about a year before I found out he had a girlfriend too. She was nineteen and she was like I was before. She wasn't blonde and she didn't wear dresses all the time. I figured it was just a fling he'd get over, so I didn't say anything. I didn't until he hired Misty, and she moved into one of the spare bedrooms.

"Well you know the rest from talking with Willard. I went back to Louisville and lived with my sister until I got a job and found my own place. I'm too old to dance now, but I got a job with a bank as a loan officer. I'm doing fine now and I'm pretty happy. Tom isn't, and I'm pretty happy about that too."

I asked why he wasn't happy and Virginia just grinned.

"Well, my lawyer had to threaten him before he'd give me anything, but I ended up with most of the money in his bank account. He wasn't happy about that at all, but giving it to me saved his reputation because I'm not supposed to tell anybody we were ever married or the terms of the divorce.

"That's all I thought I wanted, but once the divorce was final, I got to thinking. He's a smart man who understands how to take advantage of people. Since he'd told everybody I was dead, he'd be able to keep doing what he'd been doing. He'd lost some money, but he'd make that up in less than a year. He's probably going to do the same thing to Misty that he did to me, and Misty's not smart enough to know it's happening. I decided he needed to be taught a lesson he wouldn't forget.

"One of the things my lawyer had threatened was to tell the District Attorney in Nashville about how Roper Ministries finances worked. When I signed the divorce decree, my lawyer and I both noticed that while I swore not to reveal the terms of the divorce to anybody, there was nothing in the decree about the finances of Roper Industries. I guess his lawyer thought that went without saying, but my lawyer said if it wasn't in the decree, it didn't happen.

He also told me it would have been unethical for him to do anything with that information, but there was no reason I couldn't. I had copies of all the financial statements he gave my lawyer, and I sent them to the District Attorney in Nashville along with what I know about Roper Ministries. If what I think is going to happen does happen, he'll be investigated for fraud and money laundering. I don't think he'll be able to talk his way out of it this time."

I grinned.

"It couldn't happen to a nicer guy than Reverend Roper. I'm glad you did what you did, Brandy."

Brandy smiled shyly.

"Well, I wouldn't have been able to do it if you hadn't helped me. There is one other thing I'd like your help with though."

"Oh, what's that?"

"Well, I talked to Teresa after you and she...after she told you how my divorce was going. She said you were a big help to her and I was wondering if since you don't work for me anymore and I have the same problem she had if you'd...well, other than Willard and Teresa, I don't trust anybody right now except my sister, my lawyer and you. I can't very well ask my sister, and my lawyer is married with four kids. Think you could help me out the same way you helped her?"

Well, Brandy is in a pretty responsible position in Louisville and I'd hate for anyone to make the connection between us, so I won't tell you how that turned out. Let's just say Reverend Roper didn't know what he had or he'd have been a lot more attentive and he wouldn't have hired Misty.

The last I read in the news, Reverend Roper was in shit up to his eyeballs. He'd been indicted for fraud and money laundering like Brandy had hoped, and once that happened, the contractor building his theme part sued him for breach of contract. I seems as if Reverend Roper had written into the construction contract that Roper Ministries would pay him monthly progress payments but hadn't done so for six months. The contractor had been letting it slide because he was one of Reverend Roper's flock, but once Roper was indicted, the contractor figured he'd never get paid.

I don't know what happened to Misty. She was on his TV show a couple of times before he had to shut it down. I hope she figured out what was going on and left him, but like Brandy said, Misty's not very smart so I don't know.

He's probably going to go to jail for several years, and after he gets out, he'll still be in debt. Like I said, it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Well, I have to go to Gallatin to see Teresa. She called me and said she's really tense and needs to be relaxed again. She seems to need relaxing about twice a month, but I can understand that. I mean, if I was standing there listening to women talk about their sex lives every day, I'd be tense too. Come to think of it, I'm feeling pretty tense as well. I just got pictures of Corrine Jacobs and her gardener on her pool deck. Corrine wasn't wearing clothes and, well, you'd have to see the pictures to understand.

I don't know where Corrine manages to find bras that big, but she really needs to wear one. The way her big tits were swinging around when the gardener had her bent over and holding on to the pool ladder was something to see. I wonder if Teresa will bend over her desk again so I can see if her tits do the same thing. Teresa's tits aren't all that big, but it should still be fun.