The Discipline House Pt. 02

Story Info
In another part of the city, AI Disciplinarian Kasti works.
7.7k words
4.76
4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 08/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanzas
Sanzas
146 Followers

While Alison is in the Punishment Bordello, AI Disciplinarian Kasti goes to work and makes a discovery...

Tersnia is an economic and technological island miracle--a city-state in Asia, it is known for a slate of groundbreaking technological advances and a culture heavily invested in domination, submission, and discipline.

As an emerging technological leader, the island nation is a mix of the old culture in villages around an extinct volcano and old-growth jungle--and the new, ultra-modern Tersnian downtown with its magnificent starscraper buildings, some of the largest in the world.

---------------------------------------------

Kasti pedaled her hybrid scooter down the cluttered Tersnian street. The signs, usually hung vertically due to their density, created swaths of brilliant colors with writing in both the original islander characters and English. Vehicles--slow moving electric trucks, three-wheeled enclosed personal transports, conventional bicycles, and even a few rickshaws with fat American tourists in them, gawking at the images of Tersnian discipline they found 'scandalously pornographic--clogged the streets in a kind of controlled ponderous chaos.

Her Widget, the Tersnian equivalent of a mobile phone, hummed on its belt hook, sending vibrations through the smart fabric that made her vulva tingle. The application she used for work was annoyingly shameless when it came to 'leading her around by the clitoris.' When she approached her next destination, it would give little bursts of mild pleasure. If she were late or in the wrong place... it could create discomfort.

Incoming calls from work created a throbbing itch in her nethers until she answered. The work panties were hugely annoying--but they were part of the job and in Tersnian society, if one was rated (as Kasti was) as submissive and low-social order, one didn't protest. She shifted her hybrid, coasting alongside the sidewalk peering ahead. There.

One of the lit signs flashed the words OVERPRICED MARKET in Tersnian script. In English the scrolling letters said RIP-OFF SOUVENIRS. The bodega had a number of traditional paper posters in its windows advertising international plans for tourists to get cards that would let them make calls with their temporary widgets (normal mobile phones didn't work in Tersnia save for Wifi--the island used a non-standard telecom network). She could also see pictures of novelty paddles--a tourist favorite!

Huh. She pulled up and put her bike into lock-mode. It was electronically tracked: anyone would be foolish to steal it, but an American boy had been punished last year for taking an automated electric-taxi on a joy-ride by using its manual override. She'd prefer not to be any part of that drama.

She looked up and scowled at the sign.

THE OWNERS WILL CHEAT YOU, said the words on it. THE MATRON IS A FEM-DOG. She laughed. That was an incorrect translation! She announced her arrival on her widget and pushed through the door. Metal fans hummed, rotating slowly, coolant systems had been attached to them, looking like biomechanical growths over their basis. It kept the shop cool to tourist standards.

An older woman stood behind the counter, scowling crossly at her sales terminal.

"Ah! You took your time, girl!" she snapped, aggravated.

"Sorry, mistress--I came as fast as I was able," Kasti said, making a slightly embarrassing deep curtsey.

The woman grumped and nodded.

"The access terminal is in the back." She indicated a heavy door that said NO ENTER in English and STAFF ONLY in Tersnian. "I will unlock it."

Kasti curtsied again, pushing her buttocks out as part of the dip. There were a number of ways to show submission, and the woman seemed partially mollified by it. She scurried to the door and when it buzzed, she pushed through.

The shop might be a family bodega but it was clear, from the system in the back room, that the woman had pulled strings with Central to get a dedicated artilect. The tower system had several blinking status lights and a number of cables running into it. This would not only control logistics, sales, orders, and so on--but it would also direct tourists to her shop through a number of methods, some obvious (reviews, electronic travel brochures) and some subtle (real-time created targeted ads with copy and images to entice shoppers based on their profile).

On the wall were two disciplinary canes in clip holders. One with the legend DAUGHTER above it and other with islander for SHOP GIRL. Both canes were high quality, flexible, black gleaming smart-rubber. It was obvious that they lurked here until one of the two girls was sent to fetch her's. She bet they were well used.

She pulled a chair over in front of the computer-tower and sat, unfolding a VR headset and putting it on. She altered its visor to show reality and hooked a cable into her widget and then another from her widget to a specialized port on the tower. Lights flashed in what Kasti knew as an 'Alarm Pattern' on the frame and the overhead lights even flickered. Apparently the artilect controlled the shop's power draw.

Too late now, hon, Kasti thought, unfolding a wireless keyboard. She then put a small circular device on the desk, adjusting it so the camera was facing her.

She tapped a key, activating an app and reached up to click a setting on her headset.

The avatar appeared, six inches tall, pretty, female, dressed in pajamas, looking furious and surly.

Kasti was unable to suppress a grin. Cute.

The misbehaving AI looked shocked to have been summoned like this--and locked out of her innate control system--and to be positioned on the desk in a diminutive form.

Her eyes widened with confirmed fear when she looked over Kasti, no doubt reading her electronic 'business card.' Artilect Disciplinarian. She allowed herself a friendly smile.

"Hello, Little-One," Kasti said, using a naming that she knew would annoy the system. "I'm Mistress Kasti. Can I call you..." she used the scroll-wheel on the keyboard to flicker through terms based on the system's Identity File. "Mmmm--Kitten! How is that?"

The girl image folded her arms and looked sourly up at Kasti. "I haven't been called that since I was upgraded," she retorted. Kasti smirked. Perfect.

Kasti's fingers danced as she overwrote the system's name-string with 'Kitten.' Now all other systems would refer to her as 'Kitten.' It was her official name now.

Kitten gratifyingly gaped, clearly absolutely furious at this treatment.

"You didn't have to do THAT!" Kitten protested.

"Oh, Kitty," smirked Kasti, "I'm just getting started."

Kitten scowled up at her. Being reduced to a six inch avatar with all her other senses now wired through the base-station Kasti had put down, she was no doubt feeling very vulnerable and comparatively helpless.

"The shop owner is an incredible witch," Kitten snapped. "She thinks she's a queen and everyone--biological and algorithmic exists around her only to kiss her buttocks."

Kasti glanced at the two punishment canes on the wall.

"You're going to spend a lot of the next few weeks kissing her buttocks, I'm afraid," Kasti said.

"She canes them bare-bottom in front of tourists," Kitten said, with unalloyed outrage. "She does it as a show!"

Kasti blushed. That had to be awful.

"Does she spank them in front of tourists even if they haven't done anything?" she asked.

Kitten scowled and kicked at the surface of the base-station with a bare foot. "No. But she's strict--and she saves up punishments to do them for visitors!"

Kasti nodded. "Is that why you decided to... misbehave?"

Kitten scowled, tightened her crossed arms, and looked away.

"Come on, Kitty," Kasti cajoled.

"It doesn't matter--you're going to punish me anyway," said Kitten sullenly.

"Oh, I am," agreed Kasti. "But I still want to know. I can go through your logs--but that'll take a lot of time. You really don't want that."

Kitten weighed this. Ugh! Her avatar screwed up her nose like she was smelling something nasty. Cute!

"There were East European tourists--she--the bitch--" Kitten nodded towards the front room, "decided to advertise the girls were going to get it ON THEIR PERIOD."

Kasti involuntarily gasped.

"Apparently she knew it would draw the gawkerst."

"Ugh!" Kasti was sympathetic--getting caned, bare-bottom, before tourists--on your flow!??? The woman really was a bit of a bitch.

"So she... wasn't pleased with my targeted advert--she said it wasn't humiliating enough, and both girls had been especially bad."

Kasti nodded.

"So she ordered me a period module!" Kitten was furious.

Kasti let out a laugh. "She didn't!"

"She did! Now once a month I have this NASTY subroutine to deal with!! She got it black market and it's... AWFUL!"

Kasti was blushing. She wasn't overly sorry for Kitten but she was sure having a biologically unpleasant routine merged into Kitten's build was a substantial culprit for sparking the misbehavior that had led to her insulting the shop on the signs.

She tapped the keyboard and some controls. Kitten's pajamas vanished and the girl shrieked in surprised and covered herself. Above her sex was an unruly triangle of pubic hair. Her buttocks showed signs of a spanking--a standard routine one, the woman out front had undoubtedly visited on her recalcitrant AI before calling for Kasti.

"Wait!" Kitten protested.

"I'm not rushing ahead," Kasti assured her. "But you're going to be one very sorry artilect by the time I'm done. Sorry." she smirked.

"I think you should escalate this to---YOWICH!!!" the girl screamed, both her hands flying to her sex. Kasit had just fired off a 'wax' routine which left her completely bare.

"You should never have had fur down there anyway," Kasti chided. "I doubt her daughter or shop girl are allowed any."

Kitten was gasping from the sensation of having her pubic hair cleanly pulled out. She had an outstretched hand, fingers splayed. "You're rated submissive!" Kitten squawked, "You KNOW how bad it must be for her girls! For ME! You KNOW!"

Kasti sure did--but this line of protest wasn't going to work.

"I do know," Kasti said. "And when I get it, I try to take my punishments as well as I can."

A tap, and another yelp as Kitten was stretched out on an X-rack on the base station. Kasti looked over her blushing, naked body.

"I suggest you do the same," she told the struggling avatar.

Kitten glared up at her--but Kasti saw tears in the avatar's eyes. She smirked. "I'm going to check your file," she told the girl. "While I do that, let's have--" her fingers tapped, "a bit of a bottom warming?"

"You shouldn't--OW! BITCH!! OHH!" the lash, floating in the air behind her, snapped across her bare bottom. On Kasti's display a thin line of bright pink appeared across a female form's buttocks. A different shade of pink pulsed faintly above the figure's sex where the avatar had been denuded.

Kasiti set up a mild spanking routine, and flicked over to the personal data-logs for Kitten.

"OWW! OWWW! STOP! OWW!! BITCH!!" Kasti could hear the desperation in the girl's voice. She was tender! Doubtless she'd only been subjected to generic spanking routines. Well, it was time to fix that, "OWWWW!"

The cry of hurt outrage made it sound like Kasti was killing her! The thin lines on the status silhouette's body flared and faded. The whip was simulated as a light rubbery hose--painful, stinging, and shocking--but no lasting damage.

She flipped through the AI's 'jacket.' The period module was, indeed an unofficial hardware job plugged into the back. That was good: it plugged in without any actual code insertion. She checked it over. Heavy flow, bloating, and achy breasts--but very mild cramping or headaches. She blushed as she saw that it would increase horniness. Whoever had made the device had done a good job.

"OW!! STOP IT!!" Kitten was yowling.

Kasti checked the tower's full status. Artilects were hardware bound, their code signatures configured to only run on specific chips. This was her 'body' in the literal sense. She could be telepresenced elsewhere but the preferred model for this kind of punishment took place "in person." It was considered far more appropriately intimate for the disciplinarian to work with minimal distance.

Otherwise her upkeep was quite good. Her owner had kept up with patches and security. The external vents and fans were cleaned, and she had even run regular rest-and-relaxations and re-ordering downtime routines. Kitten might think the woman was a bitch--but she had taken good care of her AI and worked to make sure she was comfortable.

Kasti flipped through her media choices. Kitten was capable of ingesting data and not just responding to it--but ingesting it--training from it. AIs had their own preferences and select feeds that somehow triggered pleasure in their internal routines.

Kasti scowled seeing that the Artilect had downloaded gigabytes of media to a local cache--but she'd seen this before. The AI downloaded lots of things but only watched selected ones. It was a hiding a tree in a forest pattern. Kasti was certain the shop owner wouldn't know how to checked what was actually preferred media by her Artilect. Kasti did.

She dumped the system's video-buffer logs. As Kitten struggled in the restraints and cried out in fury, Kasti pulled up her top pleasure-watched videos. Oh! They were wetting compilations. Tersnian society had thousands--perhaps millions of cameras watching public places. The clips were of young women having humiliating bathroom accidents--girls in line for occupied toilets gasping and crying out and releasing puddles of urine around their shoes. She saw girls squat, desperate, in alleys, lifting skirts to pee or having dark warm stains spread rushing across their pants and down the pants-legs.

There were bedroom videos of bed-wetting, the girls waking up in horror in soaked sheets. In a couple of horrible cases, the subjects had boys--or girls--sleeping next to them, also awakening to the abject mortification of the young women. No wonder Kitten had tried to hide her interest in these.

Kasti stopped the whipping routine and she heard, Kitten's whimpers. She even evidenced ragged "breathing" as a result of spiking biological simulation of distress. Kasti stroked her fingers over the sobbing form, the system simulating tactical petting which helped calm her down.

Kitten glared up through her hair. Her body trembled a little--she'd been 'pulling hard' at the virtual restraints and the system responded with fatigue on her muscles.

Kasti flicked her fingers putting up images from the videos. She saw Kitten's horrified expression and blush!

"Before you deny it," Kasti said, "These are your media appetite high-lights. I can merge the logs with your internal responses--but if I need to do that, I'm going to be absolutely awful with you. I think we can both agree on what I'll fine."

Kitten, eyes having widened from her glare, visibly swallowed. "Don't," she begged.

Kasti watched her, patiently.

"Yes, okay? Biological weakness--humiliation of you humans--I--it--" Kasti watched Kitten try to figure out how to be honest without coming off as an algorithmic bigot. "I like it," she said finally. "Okay?"

"It turns you on?"

"The power button turns me on," the Artilect snarled.

Kasti flicked her other finger. She'd preloaded a personal-favorite spank-routine and Kitten let out a soundless gasp as the sense of a soft wet slapper exploded across her vulva. It was aimed, and had a small bulge on it, specifically calculated to hit her clitoris.

"OWWW!!! OHH!! AAHHH!!" Kitten struggled to cover her sensitive pudenda.

Kasit paused a moment to let her determine she couldn't and flicked her finger again. POP.

"NAHHH!! STOP!! PLEASE!!" Kitten was sobby and desperate.

Kasti moved her fingers otherwise to rub her cleft.

She heard Kitten's wretched sobs.

"I want you embarrassed," Kasti said. "You're either going to be fully open with me, or I can spank you extra--your choice."

Kitten gave a little moan as she went through her options. There weren't many.

"I like watching human girls wet themselves," she said, finally in a low voice. "It's.... a humiliation I enjoy seeing."

Kasti nodded.

"When your owner got you a period subroutine that must have been infuriating!" Kasti said. "She must have a good sense for how to punish you!"

Kitten sniffled and glowered.

"Okay," Kasti decided. "I'm setting up your log buffers so that when they fill up, you experience that as a need to pee. A bad one." Her fingers flashed over the keyboard. "You'll be accident prone--and I'm setting an alert to the other Artilects in your social circle so that when you have an accident, you'll have to ask for help to get 'cleaned up.'"

"NO! MISS!! PLEASE--I CAN CLEAN UP MY OWN FILE SYSTEM!!"

Kasti modified permissions. "Not anymore. You'll have to deal with a dirty file-system until one of the other systems comes to change you. I've checked the feedback--it's quite uncomfortable. I'm also opening up your private variables--" A wail from the avatar--"so when they're servicing you, they get quite an intimate interface."

"OH NO! PLEASE! I'M SORRY!! I'M SORRY!! I'M SORRY!!"

Kasti muted the distressed Kitten and opened a private telepresence portal floating in the air. The girl in it looked the same age as Kitten, a cute young woman--but wore large round glasses, had her hair back in a tight bun with just a few rogue strands danging, and she presented in an old fashioned dress.

"Librarian System, Yasmine, at your service!" The AI declare on accepting the interface.

"You are familiar with Logistics and Sales Control--" Kasit suppressed a smirk at the new system data sheet. "Kitten?"

Yasmine giggled. "Of course. We are friends! I adore her new naming!!"

Kasti nodded.Yasmine was one of those with a real appreciation for her peers getting punished.

"She'll have it for quite some time," Kasti said. "Her owner is very upset with her. She's being punished."

"I heard," said the Yasmine avatar. "I dare say she needs it. How can I help?"

Kasti smirked.

"She's going to need some, erm, attention. I've set up her file systems to issue discomfort alerts, bio-sim--when there's any buffer overflow or corruption. She can't sell correct. You'll need to help her."

Yasmine was scandalized. "Oh dear! The poor thing! She's going to hate that!!" she was also, apparently, thrilled.

"Yes. There are others who will get the alerts--but you're at the top of the list."

"I'll organize a rotation. We'll take turns," assured Yasmine.

Kasti nodded. She had enough experience with these systems to know that being demoted to the bottom of her social circle and having to need humiliating help would be a thorough punishment for the AI.

"That's what I hoped, Miss Librarian System. I'm going to chastise Kitten now--so, please, stand by for when she needs you."

"Is it acceptable to leave her... in distress for a while?" asked Yasmine.

"You can make her sit in it for a time, if you like. I wouldn't do it enough to interfere with her functioning--"

"Oh, no!" Yasmine assured her. "I think her friend-peer systems will find some utility in having her experience corrective discomfort for a little while. After all, it's meant as a punishment."

"Of course," Kasti said. "I'm going to remove some of her security protocols for you so you can administer spanking simulations, if you like."

The Librarian Avatar's eyes lit up. "Ohh! Thank you, mistress!!"

Kasti nodded.

The telepresence portal winked out. Kasti was sobbing piteously. Kasti engaged a mode for her hand and reached out and grabbed the girl, 'scruffing her' by the neck and lifting her, the X-rack and restraints dissolving.

"Uhhh!!" gasped a surprised and infuriated Kitten. "S-stop that!! Miss!!"

Sanzas
Sanzas
146 Followers