The Discipline House Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was more, though--The young artilect had taken Princess on a remote projection tour of one of the network barriers around the physical, real-world palace. These were, to Kasti's understanding, advanced security firewalls--impenetrable and part of the government's defense.

However according to the logs--logs Princess had kept and not erased--when she interfaced with the firewall... it responded. It opened a port... for her. Clearly because she wasn't coded as having come from Central. Some kind of bypass.

That was... disturbing. What came next was even moreso.

She felt a hand on her shoulder--a real one--and stiffened. She undid the head-set, finding another woman--clearly Yasmine's boss--in the room.

She was a severe looking woman--pretty--a few years older than Yasmine. She had pale blonde hair and very, very blue eyes.

"Kasti--the artilect disciplinarian," she said, apparently having read Kasti's e-card.

"Yes mistress," Kasti said. The formal submissive was probably in order here, she figured.

The woman nodded. Over in the corner, Yasmine stood, her hands on her head.She was still wearing all her clothes, though.

"I'm sorry you were called by my little," she said. "Yasmine didn't have permission to do that."

"I--uh--yes, mistress. I think I've got it sorted though," Kasti said.

"I'm glad to hear it. I have a question though," the woman chose her words carefully, "do you think you might be assigned to me for the duration of my tradeshow?"

Kasti squirmed. She knew the answer. If this American--she supposed she was American--was as dominant as she seemed, her dispatcher would likely not hesitate to hand Kasti over for a few days.

But she was pretty sure that the real issue was what she'd seen in Princess's databases. Still, she didn't see much of a way around it and the woman was odd to her--a foreigner--but as the woman rubbed her shoulder gently, Kasti decided she didn't feel threatened. Not precisely,.

"If--If you ask for it, mistress," she said. "My dispatch would decide."

Kasti... spread her thighs in the chair. Not much--just a little. A Tersnian would read that as proper submission--and the woman smiled as she did so as well.

"Very good, Kasti!" The woman moved her fingers under Kasti's chin. Kasti swallowed. "Princess is in the process of learning her lesson?"

"Yes, mistress," Kasti said, softly.

The woman nodded. "So is Yasmine. I am Mistress Heather. Please go to my chambers and await me there. I will talk to your dispatch and see you shortly." Her hand rested on Kasti's widget, not allowing her to take it.

Kasti, swallowed, bowed her head, and moved off in the direction of the door from the main room of the temporary housing to the bedroom Mistress Heather had indicated.

Inside it was a fairly nice room. Without her widget she couldn't do searches on the two Americans--but she was pretty sure Mistress Heather had a lot of experience in Tersnia. She dithered a bit--and then, reddening slightly, she removed her blouse and skirt.

If this was a formal, Tersnian boss coming to... evaluate her, it'd be done nude, given her low dominance rating. She slipped down her panties and sat on the foot of the bed, her thighs pressed together. She wasn't going to have the woman walk in, see her spread-eagled, and be shocked and amused. That was too much! She heard a soft yelp from the main chamber--Yasmine. And then, after some soft conversation, the door opened. Oh!

Mistress Heather stood there, looking her over, seeming pleased.

"Good girl." She came walking over, and brushed Kasti's hair back. "Yes--your dispatch has assigned you to me for 72 hours. I've been in a Tersnian-similar environment for about 15 months," she said. She gave Kasti's shoulder a push and Kasti let herself fall back on the bed.

The woman dropped her skirt to the ground and put a knee on the mattress, moving up to straddle her.

Kasti felt her heart race, looking up at the woman. She felt a surge of discomfort and some token indignation: this woman--from another country--was just pushing her down and climbing on! That felt somehow worse than a native woman doing it! Like the entitlement for an outsider was just much greater.

On the other hand, she felt her body flush in its reaction to the woman's... forcefulness. She swallowed hard and spread her knees apart, wide--and the woman, reaching down behind her, played her fingers over Kasti's labia.

"MMmm--good girl," Mistress Heather repeated. "It's going to be a little bit of a balancing act, considering that I don't want you communicating with anyone other than me or Yasmine."

Kasti let her back arch up and pushed her sex into Mistress Heather's fingers.That this was awful and humiliating just made it so much--uhhh--and Miss Heather was good! Her fingers--ohh--and the casual way she took command over her--and punished Yasmine! Kasti moaned.

She tried to fight it--the throbbing pleasure the promise of loss of control--but when she looked up and saw the laughter in Mistress Heather's eyes--the woman straddling her--laughing at her as she pleasured her underling Kasti's fury at being helpless beneath the foreigner went crashing through her and she felt the orgasm rush up and she screamed and moaned and thrashed in the grips of it.

Later, she lay on the bed, naked, flushed--her thighs drying from the oil she'd leaked during the orgasm. She drifted hearing what sounded like a mild extended "punishment game" with Yasmine from the other room. Being remanded to Mistress Heather for three days wasn't much of a problem: at her (low) level being scooped up and assigned to some demeaning role for several days wasn't unheard of. The most common cause was for punishment--but serving for a trade show made sense. Under normal conditions, it'd even be prestigious.

She heard the whimpering indulgent sobs of Yasmine in intimate aftercare, doubtless submitting to being consoled in her malaki's arms. She knew she could get in trouble for it--but naked, and flopped on the bed, she couldn't resist, and she slid a finger down between her thighs.Oh! The American woman had humiliated her! Oh! She'd taken liberties! Oh! She saw Kasti as a foolish native girl! OHH!

She spread her knees and, face down, her mouth biting into one of the pillows, she raised her hips--a terrible display should anyone see her--that made it all the more powerful--her middle finger spread her lips finding her eager clitoris.

She hoped for more spanking for Yasmine! That would be truly delicious to orgasm to! But the girl was already being comforted from whatever indignities she'd been put through so that was unlikely. She thought about what she'd do with Princess when she had the chance. She reminded herself that she might even be UNDER Yasmine since Yasmine was still an American office-girl, and she was just an artilect punishment technician!

Ohhh! What if the girl was allowed to punish HER!? Her private thoughts of the intense disgrace that would come from being under the American submissive were potent and her fingers worked in quick, careful circles--ohh!--ohhh!!! Ohhhh!!

She didn't hear the door open silently when Mistress Heather re-entered the room.

TO BE CONTINUED...