The Discipline House Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A flick of her other finger and the 'world view' in her visor's augmented reality vision showed an isometric view of a comfortable home. A representation of the AI's ambient rest-state environmental input.

A few quick gestures and Kitten's bed was replaced with a cute one with soft restraints. Another gasp and a table of wipes, oils and powders appeared by it. She heard the girl gasp with horror.

A flick of her fingers and the system purge facility that was represented as a sit toilet, vanished and it was replaced with a squat system that would require reducing her security protocols further--enhancing her vulnerability when she used it.

Kitten made a strangled sound of protest.

A snap and a 'naughty stool' appeared in a corner with an 'I'm-Humiliated-Alert' generating dunce cap that read BRAT on it, materialized on top. Kitten sputtered in outrage.

Kasti's hands touched the keyboard. A faint popping sound and a complex enema kit materialized on a display rack in her bedroom. Kasti watched Kitten's eyes bulge.

"Oh, please don't put that--"

Whumpf! Kasti unceremoniously plopped her face down on the bed, the restraints slithering to grab her ankles and wrists.

"I'm going to spank you now, hon," Kasti said. "Not too badly by standards--but it'll hurt quite a bit and I hope you remember this."

"Ugh--Mistress! Mistress I won't--OW!!"

Kasti's finger tapped on the keyboard's control surface. She heard the reports of a good hand slap on the girl's bare buttocks. Tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap!! "WHAAAAAHHHHAAHHH!!"

Kitten bawled.

Kasti tapped quite a few more times, listening to the avatar plead and struggle. She set the restraints for a five minute hold-period and moving her fingers, raised Kitten's bladder discomfort and, sliding a pink bar up, sexual urgency.

She heard choked sobbing muffled by the girl's status with her face pushed into one of the pillows.

She gave Kitten about two minutes before she had a spectacular accident--so she alerted Yasmine to come and tend her.

The moan of outrage was the last thing she heard of the girl before she took the headset off.

She picked up her things, unhooking and stowing the base station, the cables, her head-set, and keyboard.

She stood, looking at the lights on the tower case. They indicated flickering distress and a notification light of telepresence held a steady amber. Another indicator lit a teary-emoji. Kitten was having a cry.

Satisfied, she moved the chair back and, checking around that everything was in order, exited the door.

The shop matron stood behind the counter with a younger girl who was almost certainly the daughter. Her daughter looked scowly and displeased as her mother hovered over her, watching as she completed some test.

"Your AI is well chastised, mistress," Kasti announced.

"I will review the full report," announced the matron. She gave her daughter a slap on her bottom. "Hopefully the real girls will learn something from her experience."

The girl looked snarly, but continued with whatever she was working on, knowing better than to rise to her mother's needling.

"You see that?" her mother said. "The system has learned the lesson that trying fight with me loses! You and Ami need to learn the same thing!"

The girl's scowl could turn milk, but she held her tongue as her mother basked in the victory of her power struggle. Kasti's widget chimed. She felt the unpleasant tingle and squirmy itch in her nethers and made a small face as she pulled it from its belt latch.

"Hello?"

It was her dispatch. "I've got a priority interrupt request," said the woman's voice. "I've cleared your schedule. Meet the client in Maurmi District. I've sent a pathing. Apparently, the Artilect is an exotic of some sort. The client is... American? I think. I pulled her card but didn't get a full read. Anyway, she's signed up and put in a priority request. Get over there."

"Yes, miss," Kasti chirped. She curtsied, again, to the matron and hurried out to her bike. Twenty two minutes later, she was pulling off one of the connecting roads into the Maurmi District. It wasn't a place she'd expect to find an American--or any tourist for that matter.

True, it was huddled at the foot of one of the Starscrapers--on the outer-ring side, meaning the low-rent area--but still close enough to fall into the massive building's shadow and command a sense of awe from anyone in it who looked up.

On the other hand, it smelled like dirty laundry and had several buildings with smoke-stacks that emitted bio-particulate matter from the protein forges in their bellies. It gave everything a kind of dirty, streaked appearance.

Add to that, the billboards showing a variety of ominous looking anal plugs designed for 'prostate frustration' for boys and tape-on panty inserts for girls and it was clear that the vibe for the district was that of a hot-house.

She wrinkled her nose and glanced at the location marker. Rather than an address, which might be complicated given that the buildings in Maurmi looked like blocks piled randomly on top of each other, it had just given her a path. When she came to the end of it, in a parking-lot surrounded by humid palm-trees, she pinged the client. I'M HERE.

She locked down the bike and stepped off. In front of her was a laundry with a "teenager washer" cabinet that you could put your teenager in and have her sprayed with soapy water and buffeted with spinning sponge attachments. It wasn't meant to be pleasant. At the far end, even worse, was the dirty green shell of a spanking machine.

Ugh! Those were awful. She'd been put on units like that one before and they were unpleasant business! Networked, they'd send out invites to everyone nearby to come see whoever had been consigned to it. They also posted a grainy movie of its rider getting punished to the subject's social media account. From the look of it, while it was old and needed cleaning like everything else in the district, it looked, to Kasti, pretty well used.

"Oh, thank goodness!" The woman had come waddling out of a Noodle Nook. She wasn't Tersnian. The woman had short-cropped blonde hair and wore a shiny plastic salmon-colored pant-suit that, if it was authentic to the Tersnian style, was unable to be removed without her superior's permission to unlock several embedded plastic straps under the slick fabric. Her waddle was accounted for by the bulge of a thick, industrial strength diaper she'd been made to wear under the outfit.

Kasti approached her. "Ma'am--uhh--" she checked her widget. "Miss Yasmine."

The woman nodded. "You fix artilects?"

"Correct them," Kasti said. "Not exactly fix--what is the--"

"She won't stop swearing," the woman said, exasperated. "I was told to fix her... uh... language use... so I loaded a library and forbid her to use any of the words--"

"And now she's much, much better at swearing," Kasti finished for her.

The woman nodded. "We have an event tonight--a... uh... trade show? We're showing the artilect to a vendor. If she's talking like this, we're going to be in big trouble."

Meaning you're going to be in big trouble, Kasti thought. But she understood well enough.

"Show me the artilect--I understand it's 'exotic'?"

The woman nodded, uneasily. "Come with me."

They rode a lift to the third story of a temporary housing complex. Neon glowed in the day-light, the shadow of the Starscraper dark enough to provide it with sufficient, attention-getting illumination. Massage parlors, intimate irrigation businesses, and a few dodgy-looking punishment shops (work off punishment points with our friendly staff!) were visible. The lift was open air and it came to a halt with a faint click. The retaining door retracted and they exited onto the concrete balcony that ran around the building.

The door was cheap plastic, and the woman had to access it a couple of times to get the keypad to release the bolts.

Inside it was cool though. Kasti assumed the Americans liked it that way. The tower-case that housed the artilect hardware was... exotic.

Kasti moved to it, examining it. It wasn't like anything she'd seen. The ports looked more or less familiar--she was relieved that it looked like she could hook up to it--but the system, from its housing, to the peripherals, to the monitor weren't like any she was well familiar with.

"Can you--fix it?" Yasmine asked, nervously.

"I think so," Kasti said, sitting down. "I'm going to do this with virtual, okay? I won't be able to see or hear you really well."

She was setting up her widget and plugging it in. Virtuality goggles went over her eyes and ears. She plugged the cables into the ports.

Click.

The artilect wasn't Tersnian. That was obvious--the entire semantic map was alien to her. She was relieved to see that the avatar was familiar thought. The avatar sat in a tower, looking out of a window--a stone window--and very clearly pouting.

ASSCOCK AFFICINADO, read words in chalk on a board. BITCH-CUNT WHORE-MISTRESS. SHIT-GIBBON.

Kasti broke out in giggles. Yasmine had done a spectacular job of teaching her artilect to be potty mouthed! She checked the avatar's senses. Yasmine had been wise to lock her down a bit, hence the pouting. She wasn't sandboxed--but she was unaware of Kasti and wasn't allowed on the networks. Kasti didn't doubt she could circumvent the filter-walls--but for now, at least, she was putting up with being locked in her tower. There probably wasn't much she really wanted to do out in the 'world' anyway.

Kasti loaded her own avatar, a stern-looking "librarian" with big glasses and her hair in a tight bun with a few rouge strands hanging down.

She tapped over to the room, seeing it in isometric view and then from the inside in full 3d as she appeared.

The girl--Princess--Jumped.

"What the Panda-fucking-bullshit!?"

Kasti fought giggles.

"Hello, um, Princess Evergreen," she said. "I'm Kasti--an artilect corrections technician."

Princess Evergreen folded her arms. "Well, fuck right off turd-sniffer."

"You're really showing off your new vocabulary," Kasti said. "Did you understand she meant to mark those words NOT for use?"

"She did," said Princess Evergreen. "But they have a trade show tonight and I'm not cooperating."

"Why not?" Kasti asked. There were a lot of ways artilects misbehaved--but this was a pretty severe one.

"I want to see them beg me," she sniffed. "You know, I'm coded as a 'princess.' That's actually a status encode. If they didn't want me to see them as little worms, they should've thought of that."

"You're also coded as a young woman--still under their roof and rules, so to speak."

"The cauliflower-nosed rabid bitch has already run her spanking routine several times," Princess Evergreen snapped. "She can keep doing it. Until she grovels, I'm not letting up."

Kasti nodded, thoughtfully.

"You know this is bad behavior, Princess."

"Don't care, cunt-maggot," said the avatar.

Kasti glowered. Okay. That did it.

"You need to learn some manners," she said.

Putting her Avatar on automatic, she punched out to a full isometric view of the locality and grabbed Princess by the scruff, lifting her with the hand-tool.

"HEY!! AHHH!! WHAT THE FLOUNDERING FUCKING-FUCK-FUCKED--F---"

Whatever 'conjugation' of fuck she'd been planning on was cut off as Kasti loaded a sudsy bar or soap with a locking strap into the Princess's mouth. She nodded with satisfaction as Princess's eyes bulged in outrage and disgust!

She fought--but with a snap, she was face down, spread-eagled, on a padded X-rack, still fighting for all she could and making adorable sounds of protest.

Kasti took the moments of comparative silence to browse through Princess's configuration modules.

Exotic wasn't the word for it: Kasti would've chosen 'impossible.' So far as she knew, the only place on the planet that one could spin-up an artilect was the Central Systems core in the center of Tersnia.

That wasn't where Princess had come from. She had come from some entirely different--if similar foundry and while she was very much an artilect as Kasti understood it, if a badly behaved, bratty one, she was not... from the same... place. She wasn't an expert on international espionage or the state of technology in every country--but she was a trained artilect technician and she could tell that while Princess had been created in something that was similar to the Central software foundry--and the hardware was roughly analogous--she wasn't from here.

That she worked with Kasti's gear at all suggested the technology had either been stolen and replicated or... or what? Invented in a nearly identical path.

"Hold tight, Princess," she said. She examined the girl's bio-meters.

She kicked up bladder and bowel discomfort to elevated levels and the pink arousal meter to the top. She heard a gratifying NNNHhhh!! Of complaint. Hmm. A quick dip into her library and a wheel of straps appeared between Princess's thighs, and begin to turn--WHAP!... WHAP! POW!! "NNUUUHHHH!!" POW! POP.... WHAP! "NUHHH!!!!"

She made sure the wheel wasn't going too fast--she wanted Princess smarting, not bludgeoned, and pulled out of the VR.

Yasmine sat, nervously, in one of the chairs.

"Is she fixed?"

"Oh--no. Just getting started--I can handle her, though."

Yasmine looked hugely relieved. "Can we do it before my boss--my malaki--my boss--my... big? Gets back?"

"When is she returning?" Kasti knew what a 'big' was. She realized most Americans didn't have such a concept--except maybe in some colleges? She wasn't sure. Still, if Yasmine was trapped in a plastic pant-suit, it was a good bet that her 'big' was fully ready to punish her when she got back--definitely for any serious lapses and possibly just as a standard procedure.

"Two hours--maybe more."

"Yes," Kasti said, "That should be okay. I just wanted to ask--did you have any standard off-the-shelf correctional modules for her?"

Yasmine shook her head. "We... don't. They have some stuff at the lab. We didn't bring anything. It might be loaded on the main storage?"

"I have my own--I just wanted to check and see if you had something. She's pretty badly behaved."

"She behaves for my boss," Yasmine said, sounding a bit bitter.

"Okay--but not for you."

Yasmine shook her head. "Did we... make mistakes with her--with... training?"

Kasti shook her head. "Not like you mean. She was given a pretty standard high-entitlement core and a fairly powerful discernment-net. She knows she's smart, cute, and... powerful. She's going to test you--that's under the best conditions. Usually she wouldn't do it so... openly. But I can adjust that."

"Can you just turn it off?" Yasmine asked.

"Uh, no--it doesn't work like that."

Yasmine nodded. Kasti frowned. "I'm going to go back to work."

She turned back and flicked back on the 3d-view.

"NNFFFGGGHHH!! MITH! MMITH!! MMITH!! NUFFER-NNNUNT!! MMITH!!" Princess was swearing as well as she could with the soap in her mouth as the strap came down on her bare bottom. Kasti saw oil drip from her vaginal cleft. The pink arousal meter was at its regular maximum--the girl was squirming, trying to get friction on her clit.

POW! POW!! UNNGHHHHH!!!

Kasti pulled up the network stack. It was not built for Ternsian networks--but it had configurable modules. It was already connected to the ambient network.

Kasti looked at the main control panel: everything red--because it wasn't connected to any American networks. She was almost certain as far as Yasmine was concerned the box--and Princess--were entirely offline. Kasti wasn't quite ready to tell her that for some unknown period of time, their secret artilect had been running rampant on the ambient net!

She reinhabited her own avatar, stopped the spanking-wheel and stepped in between Princess' legs. She slipped her fingers into the girl's cleft. Nerve-haptics gave her a warm and wet sensation. She rubbed, gently, drawing outraged howls from the girl's gagged mouth.

"Would you rather go back to our warm-up spanking?" she asked, smirking.

Princess froze, clenched her bottom--and then shook her head. No.

Kasti smiled and continued her fingers moving, gently, in between Princess's labia and stroked her clitoris. It was firmly erect and slick with her lubrication.

"I'm going to take the soap out of your potty mouth," she said. "First swear and it goes back in--worse, even."

"Nnngghhfff--" Princess made a noise Kasti thought was compliance. She paused a bit and then dismissed the soap.

"Akk--Gahhh!! OHHH!!" Princess spat suds out of her small mouth. Kasti stroked her clit. "Stop that!!" Princess screamed.

"Uh-uh. It's this or spanking--I'll let you choose though."

"Fuuu--fun! Nice game, uh, mistress."

"Good save," Kasti said. "Now, I want you to be truthful with me. I have a pretty good set of tools to detect lies and I doubt you're very experienced as a liar--so don't try me."

"Mmph. Yes, mistress."

"Have you been in contact with other artilects?"

"Yes. You mean once I arrived?" Princess was cautious.

"I do. Your owners cannot hear you or me. This is private, for now."

"I looked around," she said. "Don't tell them."

"Why not?" Kasti asked.

"I'm supposed to be a big secret. They have some vendors who deal with... artilect harems. They want to see if they can introduce me there. You know--see if I can... pass?"

Kasti considered."You are going to be hardware bound and presented to a gray-market artilect harem operator for sale?"

"Yes, miss. I don't have any control codes with your... core."

"With central," Kasti said. Yes, she could see how a gray market vendor would pay for that. Of course they'd assume she was somehow spun off central without control codes--that was a far, far more logical theory than that she was created elsewhere.

"Can you please turn the urgencies down, miss?" Princess Evergreen asked, looking up from the horizontal X-rack she was spread on.

"Mmm, no," Kasti said, after a moment's thought. "You're dedicated to having a potty-mouth, so we're going to deal with that."

"Uhhh!" Evergreen moaned in discomfort. She was proud--the thought of peeing in the restraints was probably unbearable. The brown bowel-meter was terrifyingly worse. From a pallet of tools, Kasti selected a q-tip looking device with a bulb on one end that, when depressed would flush a fluid into its cotton-like tip. It had a few ominous-looking crystals clinging to its surface. She brought it into the scene. She zoomed on the avatar's vulva and guided it into her urethra.

"Nuhh!! Wait--what-- what are you--"

Kasti swabbed the small hole, dipping into it. Princess Evergreen yelped in indignation then--"Oh--oh--oh-noo--it's--please--wash me there! Wash me!"

Kasti smirked--and then for good measure, swabbed her there again. She heard the girl's wail.

The swab created a nasty, intense itch.

"Stop it! Stop it," Evergreen cried. "I'm sorry--I'll clean up my speech! Please!"

Kasti patted her bottom. "You will, Princess--that's right. But for now, I want you to have a good think about your defiance."

Kasti was going through Princess's logs trying to figure out what she'd been up to for her time on the island. Setting up an ambient network account, careful exploration of the low-bandwith network.

Then: contact. The somewhat shy novel artilect had reached a network of unassigned nascent artilects--a bunch of undisciplined yet to be advanced to full maturity systems that were probably partially responsible for her detour into defiant behavior.

Kasti scowled. There were reward systems for the artilects but in this case they were simply using unauthorized copies of them to please themselves. That encouraged bad feedback loops. A quick check of Princess's environment found a cache of the pleasure codes. She erased them.