The Discovery

Story Info
She discovers her friend’s chest of secrets and tries them.
6.8k words
4.75
19.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just before summer break and Jessica, my best friend of over twenty years, asked if I could house sit for her over the summer months. I'm a teacher, so I would have the time off and was the obvious choice. She and her husband were going on an extravagant overseas vacation for all of July and most of August. The answer was an easy yes as the timing couldn't have been better for me! The lease on my apartment was up and I had to look for a new place anyway. The building I was in had jacked up the rent too much for my teacher's salary and a couple of months without rent would be amazing for my pocket book.

As June ended Jessica gave me a thorough tour of her rather large and beautiful home. Her and her husband were rather well off, although you wouldn't know it to meet her. She mentioned all the bills were taken care of, and how to get the mail, and things like that. She gave me the keys and assured me it was all right if James came over whenever I wanted. James and I were a couple, not yet married, but it seemed to be going that direction. She warned if I had a party I would have to "un-trash" the place and then smiled. She new I wasn't really the party type.

July first I drove her and her husband to the airport, and wished them both well. When I got back to the house, I got busy and basically moved in. I had put all of my furniture and big items in storage, but had brough all my clothes, toiletries, etc. with me. I hauled everything to the master bedroom and threw it on the king-sized bed. I started unpacking my clothes and carried the first load to Jessica's large walk-in closet. I new there would be lots of room with all the clothes Jessica and her husband had brought with them on their journey. As I was hanging things up, I noticed a large decorative wooden chest with a heavy-duty keyed pad lock in the back corner. My curiosity was pique. What would Jessica have locked up and put away in a closet?

I kept mulling it over as I continued to unpack. The obvious things crossed my mind like keep sakes, or important legal documents, or maybe something like her wedding dress. As I unpacked some of my more personal things, I came to the box of condoms I had for getting busy with James. I was on the pill, but sometimes I asked him to wear one when I didn't want to be leaking semen the next day. I also dug out my little vibrator. After a quick look around, it didn't feel right to just lay them out in the open so I opened the night stand draw next to the bed. My cheeks turned a bit red as I found some of Jessica's more intimate items. I was faced with a small drawer full of condoms, a large dildo, a couple of vibrators of different sizes, nipple clamps, a BDSM flogger with lots of leather strands, some soft ropes, and a blind fold. Apparently, Jessica was a bit more liberal in bed then I though. I put my condoms and small vibrator in the drawer with my friend's collection and finished unpacking.

That night as I lay in bed my mind drifted back to Jessica's collection and I started to get rather horny. My friend was out of the house for almost the next 2 month, and all those toys were just sitting there, unloved. Perhaps I should put them to use? I reached over to the drawer and opened it up. At this point my body was getting rather revved up. I could feel my pussy leaking, making my panties damp. I considered the large dildo for a minute, but it looked rather girthy and bigger than anything I had tried before so I settled on the larger of her two vibrators. As I took it from the drawer, I caught a whiff of something that reminded me of wet pussy. It couldn't be I thought! I felt rather raunchy as I brought her vibrator to my nose. Oh my god I could still smell my friend's pussy on the phallic device. She must not have cleaned it well enough after the last time she used it. My hand drifted into my panties and I started rubbing my clit and clean-shaven pussy lips gently as I took a deep breath of the perfumed vibrator. It felt so dirty and wrong, but the thought of holding something that had been inside of Jessica's aroused pussy just made me more wet.

Setting the vibrator aside for a moment I took off the last vestiges of clothing, and got out the nipple clamps. I tightened them on to my erect nipple, the pinching adding to my arousal. I quickly grabbed the vibrator again, turned it on, and brought it to my wet pussy. I moaned loudly as it slid into me the vibrations causing a wave of pleasure. It was bigger than my little vibrator and felt wonderful inside. The clamps on my nipples tugged gently as I shifted with pleasure. My thoughts wandered a bit as I slid the vibrator in and out again, then slowly circled my clit with it. What could be in that box? Maybe it was some super kinky sex stuff. Seeing the items in Jessica's drawer had my mind coming up with all sort of interesting ideas. As I brought myself closer to blissful release, I fantasized about all the delightful things that might be in the chest, and all the things I could do to my body with those things. As I slid the vibrator deeply back inside of me, I realized that all of this fantasizing had me more aroused than I thought and I was almost surprised as my pussy started to clench against the vibrator throwing me violently over the edge to orgasm. Post orgasm, I drifted off to sleep, knowing I'd have to find the key to that chest!

It took me two days, but I found it! The key was hidden in a magnetic container attached to the back of Jessica's closet. I probably wouldn't have noticed it if I wasn't so determined in my searching. Remembering my dirty thoughts from a couple of days ago, I could feel myself getting aroused as I moved the chest out from the wall and clicked open the lock. As I opened the top my cheeks turned a bit red again and I wasn't disappointed.

The chest was full of kinky sex stuff, what a discovery! I found numerous types of ropes, various dildos, a couple of whips, more nipple clamps, butt plugs, several different types of cock sleaves and rings, and something I wasn't expecting. I moved my hands over the shiny steel and rubber of what could only be a chastity belt and chastity bra, along with a shinny collar. I was immediately taken with the look and feel of the devices. I had seen them before on the internet of course, I wasn't a prude. I even thought I had a bit of a fetish for chastity, but I couldn't ever commit to buying one myself. In fact, I couldn't even deny my pussy the orgasm it craved after looking at them online. Just the thought of being all sexually excited and not being able to touch myself and orgasm brought on immediate arousal.

I brought the belt, bra, and collar out of the closet to the bed to examine them in more detail. They all looked like they were fantastic quality. The belt was just like I thought it would be. The waist band was a single loop of steel open at the front with an adjustable clasp of sorts that could be locked with a small padlock. It had a rubber or silicone coating on the inside part that would be against the women's body. It looked quite adjustable and could be sized to allow for a nice tight fit making it impossible to remove without a key. The crotch piece was also a loop of steel attached to the back of the waist band with an anchor point at the front that would tie in together with the clasp and the lock. It was nice and wide, also with rubber coating on the inside for a nice tight fit. It would certainty prevent any external touching. The crotch piece had a small steel screen area in the front for wastes, just like I had seen on the internet and a part in the back that looked it could have a circular opening but instead it was blocked by something. Surprisingly, it had a large steel dildo and a small steel plug protruding from the inside clearly meant for pussy and anal penetration. As I looked more closely, it seemed both could be optionally removed, and the belt could be setup for longer term wear to allow for all bodily wastes. The front of crotch piece also had a small rounded protrusion on the outside. Looking inside again I realized there was a hollow circular area without any rubber. A rounded ridge of naked steel protruded above the rubber lining and stuck up right where a women's clitoris would be. It formed what looked like a small bowl or cave or something. It was clear that the steel would push into the wearer's labia, spreading out her pussy lips, surrounding and isolating the wearers clitoris so it wouldn't be possible to stimulate in any way. The thought of putting it on and having that much inability to pleasure myself really ratcheted up my desire.

I started to rub myself through my leggings and panties as I shifted to looking at the bra. It was setup with the two steel cups on the end of a steel band. The band would wrap around the wearer's back, and the cups would come together in the front to be latched into place. The band around the back was covered with rubber on the inside, and the cups each had a rubber edge that would sit on the wearers chest to prevent any touching. The inside of the steel cups were all bumpy which I was sure would lead to some mild discomfort and frustration have having one's breasts constantly poked by small nubs of steel. Interestingly the exterior of cup had what looked like an enlarged nipple on it, flipping it over again, I realized that the inside had a raised rounded ridge rising up around this area with a depression forming a bowl like area. Almost like the belt, this raised area would push into a women's breast isolating the wears nipples to prevent any possible contact or stimulation. The bra also had numerous chains which were clearly meant to connect to the collar and belt to ensure the bra couldn't be moved up or down and prevent removal that way.

Checking out the collar briefly, it seemed to be a very simple steel collar with rubber on the inside. I had a hinge in the back and a lock in the front. It also had a couple of attached rings which were meant to be attached to the chains on the bra.

All in all, I was certain if I was to put all of this on there was no chance I would get enough pleasure through my nipples or my clit to achieve climate. The thought sent an arousing shiver down my spin straight to my pussy. I move my hand, slipping it under the front of my leggings and panties and started rubbing my clit earnestly. Just looking at all of this had me cranked up to ten on the naught scale. As I continued to rubbed myself, I briefly closed my eyes imagining all of these wonderful devices on me. The thought was so sexy it felt like mere seconds before I could feel my empty pussy clenching down on itself and cumming. I had to bend forward and put my free hand on the bed so as not collapse as I orgasmed. I stood there hand down my pants, staring at all these tantalizing chastity devices as the waves of pleasure subsided. I had to do it. I had to put all of it on.

It took me about an hour to recover from my orgasm and to find all of the various locks and keys that I would need in the chest. I ensured they all worked, as I wasn't so sure I could stand the embarrassment if something went sideways. Fortunately, I wasn't in a sexual frenzy anymore but my thoughts were definitely still in sexy as hell zone. I felt like I had to hurry a bit and get myself all locked in, or I wouldn't go through with it. I was pretty sure just the idea of it all was going to drive me to rubbing myself off to a second orgasm if I didn't get at it. I grabbed all the keys and actually ran to the kitchen. I took one of the stools from the breakfast bar over to a tall cupboard and climbed up putting all of the keys on the top where I couldn't reach without the stool. I quick got down and put the stool back. Now once I started closing the locks, I would at least have a small delay before I was able to let myself out again and get off. I knew if I didn't at least do something like this I'd be taking things off nearly before I got it all on.

Once back in the bedroom I went to work. I quickly stripped, catching a whiff of my own desire as I took off my leggings and panties. I glance at myself in the full body mirror Jessica had on a wall. I could clearly see the sheen of desire on my clean pussy. Looking away I thought briefly before deciding to leave the steel dildo and plug in place on the belt. As I grabbed the belt, stepped into it, and lifted up to fit around my waist my desire ratcheted back up. As I felt the dildo and plug probe at me from below, I actually moaned even though they barely touched me. I realized my mistake at this point and had to drop the belt to quickly lube up the anal plug. Finishing with the lube I nearly halted my efforts to put everything on. I was already so horny and my pussy was crying out for attention, but instead I rubbed the little bit of lube I had left on my hands into my breasts and pinched my nipples. It distracted me enough that I was able will myself to continue. I stepped into the belt again and had it back around my waist in no time. As I started to pull up the crotch piece the large dildo easily slipped into my dripping pussy, but the anal plug took a second to align. As I continued to pull up the crotch piece, I could feel the dildo and plug slide deeper into me. My pussy clenched as it pushed in. It felt so good to feel something fill me up. As the front of the crotch piece was brought to the latch, I could feel the steel clit isolator hard against my body. I could feel it pushing out my pussy lips and surrounding my clit isolating it from sensations. As I managed to get everything in place my pussy gripped at the dildo, trying to pull it deeper inside. I clicked the lock closed. At this point I was so horny my hand immediately went to where my clit should be and pressed down, trying to illicit some sort of pleasure, but to my dismay I felt nothing. I tried to wedge my fingers under the edge of the belt, but I had secured it correctly and there was no way I was going to be touching myself from that direction. I shifted around quite vigorously to try to get the dildo and plug inside of me to move and pleasure myself that way, but even after straddling the footboard of the bed and rocking directly on the crotch piece they still barely moved. The denial of pleasure was getting me even more aroused.

A resolve came over me, I wanted to do it right. I pushed down my desire a bit and focused on quickly attaching the collar, locking it on. It was a touch tight maybe, not so much that it affected my breathing or anything but I was certainly aware of it around my neck. Next, I tackled the bra, pulling the steel around my body over my head and putting my arms through some of the chains. As my breasts were pressed into the cups I could feel the little steel nubs over my skin. I knew Jessica and I were close to the same bra size, but I must have been a touch bigger as I had to work a bit to get my breasts fully into each of the cups. As I pushed the clasp closed I could feel the raised circle around my sensitive nipples push into my breast, surrounding them, and isolating them any sensations. I finished up by locking the bra, then worked out where all the chains attached and locked them into place as well.

When I was done, I was so horny I felt like I would explode. I immediately started trying to touch myself all over. I definitely couldn't get a finger onto my breasts. The chains effectively prevented the bra from moving up or down, so there was no way I could get it off. I had already tried for my pussy without success. I moaned in frustration and sort of gyrated on the spot, trying everything I could to bring myself some additional pleasure. I could feel my needy pussy gripping the dildo deep inside. Even my ass was clenching at the plug buried there. My breasts could feel all the little nubs pushing against my flesh but no matter how much I moved I couldn't illicit any sort of additional friction or feeling from them. I couldn't take it anymore, I need release. I didn't even have a chance to look at myself in the mirror, as I quickly walked to the kitchen in a weird exaggerated step, hoping to get some more stimulation. I grabbed the stool and had the keys in my hand in no time. Getting off the stool I stood right there in the kitchen and quickly unlocked the belt. Ignoring everything else, I pulled down the crotch piece moaning with pent up desire as the dildo slipped out of my dripping pussy and my plugged ass was emptied. I quickly attacked my clit with my fingers. I gasped and moaned as my body finally got the pleasure it needed. My breasts were still tightly secured and unpleasurable, and I could still feel the collar around my neck. The wet dildo was sort of hanging there rubbing against my soaking pussy lips as I rubbed my clit. It was too much, I came hard! I steadied myself with the stool as powerful waves of pleasure crashed over my body. I could feel my pussy spasming hard as I tried not to collapse. As my orgasm subsided, I stood there panting, trying to catch my breath. That was the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced. Exhausted I headed back to the bedroom, undid all of the locks and such, and fell asleep.

The next few days were a bit of a sexual blur. I locked myself in the belt and bra many times. Each time I tried to last more than a coupe of minutes before desperately seeking the keys to get myself off, and each time I failed. I tried putting the keys in more and more difficult to access places to delay the release. One afternoon I even tried to encase the keys in ice, so had to wait for it to melt, but I was so amped up I ran hot water on the ice to melt it faster to get to the keys. After that experience I came to the only logical conclusion. I need someone to prevent me from getting the keys. I had to bring James into my fantasy.

I was a touch hesitant at this point, I hadn't shared much in the way of naughty fantasies with James yet. I wasn't sure how he would react, but my over sexed brain from the last few days wanted this badly enough to override my concern. I immediately called him up and asked him to come over after work.

He arrived that evening, takeout from our favorite restaurant in hand. I was already feeling a bit naughty, so I spilled the beans on my kinky secret desire around chastity belts, and everything I had already done while we ate. I could tell by the bulge in his pants that he was rather liking what I was telling him. He asked some questions and wanted to know what other sort of fun toys of Jessica's I had found. I told him of my discovery with the locked chest. During dessert he finally ran out of questions and told me he'd participate in my fantasy, but to start with it would only be tonight. Also, he had some rules for me to follow:

  1. He was in complete control of my orgasm for the night, I could beg and plead, but he would or would not allow me to cum based on his whims. I may not even get to cum tonight.
  2. I would not be allowed to touch myself in anyway way during the entire evening. If he decided to release me from chastity, I would be tied up to prevent any breach of conduct on my part, and from what I had already done I couldn't be trusted not to touch myself without some sort of insurance.
  3. Once fully in chastity, I had to make him cum at least 5 times before he would even consider letting me have any pleasure. He and I both knew from experience he needed about 20-30 minutes after an orgasm to achieve another, which meant I would be forced into chastity for a minimum of 1 hour 40 minutes (which was about 1 hour 30 minutes longer than I had been able to do myself, even with the ice).
  4. I was to be his slave for the duration. I would have no clothing on but the chastity gear, and as I was likely to be in a state of aroused stupor, I would follow all of his commands as I couldn't be trusted to think clearly. If I failed in this I would be punished.
  5. He would put all of the chastity gear on and would lock all of the locks himself.

12