The Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As James described all of his rules, I was getting more and more aroused. His rules struck all sort of kinky cords with me. I wanted this way more than I thought I did, and quickly agreed when he was done outlining the rules.

After dessert and a quick visit to the facilities, I had James in the master bedroom sitting down watching me get naked. I was in such a hurry I was practically tripping over my own feet. Once I was naked, he ordered me to stand straight, legs apart, hands behind my head, elbows out, and don't move. I felt so horny I was sure I was going to start dripping from my pussy onto the carpet. He took his time looking over my body, all the while I was growing hotter. As he intimately examined me with his eyes I starting feeling like a dirty slut on display literally dripping with desire. I wanted this so badly it almost hurt. After a moment he picked up the chastity devices off the bed and looked them over. He then went to the closet, leaving me standing there, as he rifled through Jessicas chest. He came back with a steel dildo that was larger than the one already attached to the belt. I hadn't noticed this in the chest before, but I'd been so taken with the belt and bra that I didn't really perform an inventory. He quickly swapped the larger dildo for the smaller one already installed on the belt and brought it over to me. He ordered me to step into it, and he lifted it up my legs and wrapped it around my waist. I got a tingling sexual sensation in my body as I felt the dildo graze my pussy lips. He ordered me to spread my legs again and stand very still. I did so as he lubed up the anal plug. When he turned back to set down the lube I moved my hips a bit to get the dildo to rub against me. He noticed this as he turned back, and commented that that was an infraction and I would be punished later for not follow his instruction. He took hold of the belt again and proceeded to penetrate me with the dildo and plug as he pulled up the crotch piece. The larger dildo filled me to the brim as it pushed deeply into my pussy and I felt the now familiar feeling of my pussy lips pushing apart and my clit being isolated in a steel hood. He took a moment to ensure the crotch strap and belt were quite tight, probably tighter that I made them, and locked it on. I was finally locked in and unable to free myself. My arousal jumped up two levels as I pondered this situation. He might leave me locked up all night, I may not be able to cum at all. If he changed his mind about it only being tonight there was nothing I could do, I wasn't gong to be able to free myself without a key. My pussy was on overdrive clenching madly at the larger dildo and yet not getting any satisfaction.

James then worked on getting the collar and bra in place. He took some time getting my breast in, as just like I had found, the cups were just a touch small, and he really tightened things down causing the little nubs on the inside to push more noticeably into the flesh of my breasts. The isolating ring around my nipples worked their magic and just like my clit, they were hooded with steel and denied all sensation. He finished up with the chains and then stood back to again examine me with his eyes. He clearly liked what he saw judging from the bulge in his pants. I was so horny at that point I felt like I could barely keep it together. The only thing keeping my where I was, and not loosing it, was his order to stand still. It provided me a tiny sliver of focus as my brain was dipping into a sexual fog.

He grabbed a pillow and ordered me to kneel on it in front of him. He then ordered me to beg to let me suck him. I dropped and pleaded very genuinely to please let me touch him and put his cock in my mouth. After a bit more pleading, he ordered me to undo his pants and take out his cock. My hands leapt too it, and after a second or two I had my hand wrapped around his rock-hard cock. I started stroking it before he ordered me to stop. He then ordered me to put my hands behind my back and take his cock into my mouth. As I moved my mouth toward him, he explained if he felt any teeth on his cock or if my hands touched him in anyway, I would be punished. As I wrapped my lips around him I put my tongue along the bottom of his cock careful not to let me teeth get close and started to slowly pushed my head forward and back. After a minute or so my aroused mind started to drift, and I started to day dream about his cock inside of me. I remembered what it felt like as he thrust into my wet pussy. How he filled me the hardness of his cock. How hot if felt as he fucked me. How good if felt to be filled by him. If I wasn't all locked in and contained, I was certain my pussy would be dripping right now.

As I day dreamed my sex clouded mind wasn't paying enough attention and I heard him order me to stop. I had accidently moved my hand to his legs and had touched his cock with my teeth. He told me it was clear I couldn't be trusted without some lessons. He ordered me to stay where I was and not move. He went back into Jessicas closet and brought back some rope, and a ring gag I hadn't noticed from Jessicas chest of wonders. He quickly tied my hands behind my back, put my hair in a pony tail, and tightened the ring gag around my head forcing my mouth and teeth open wide ready for his use. He then grabbed my pony tail with one hand and forcefully thrust his cock into my mouth through the ring gag. For a few seconds as he thrust hard into my mouth I tried to use my tongue but got lost in my sexual day dreams again. I was so horny at that point I didn't fully realize how far along he was when he suddenly drove hard into my throat. His cock spasmed squirting thick ropes of cum into my mouth and throat. I moaned, swallowing what I could with rig gag in place, the rest dripping out of my mouth onto my steel encased breasts. I wished I could feel his seed slide over my skin instead of just sitting on the steel. I moaned again with frustration at the thought of James's release and my pent-up sexual frustration.

James untied my hands, took off the ring gag, and ordered me to clean myself up. In a fog of desire, I went to the bathroom to wipe off his cum. I couldn't resist wiping some of it up with my fingers and sucking them clean. A second dose of salty slightly sweet fluid only further teasing my arousal. James then ordered me to lay face down on the bed. He ordered me to lift my ass as he slid a pillow under, raising my ass cheeks that were exposed around the chastity belt up above the rest of my body. He then tied my arms and legs out in spread eagle with some rope. Retrieving the flogger from the drawer he told me I was to count as he whipped my ass for my punishment. He told me that I had failed 4 times already and would be receiving 10 lashes for each totalling 40. My mind was in a bit of a sex haze and I didn't realize it should have only been 3 failures. The first smack against my ass surprised me a bit. I counted one. I was more prepared for the next smack. Two. The rest of the first 10 continued relatively quickly and were somewhat light, only providing a mild tingle. The second batch of 10 were harder, and caused a bit of pain. Twenty. As the next 10 proceeded it was starting to get painful and I was sure my ass was starting to turn red. In my aroused and sex fogged brain I was starting to almost relish the pain. I wasn't allowed any pleasure but any sensation, even a painful one was starting to feel like pleasure. Thrity. As I continued to count up, I was getting more and more turned on, just as the whipping was getting harder. At 34 count I was crying a bit from the pain and pleasure. At 37 I almost thought I might cum. The final three whippings I could hear the whistle of the leather strands through the air and the pain turned pleasure bit deeply into my red ass cheeks. As I counted 40, I was full on crying, begging James to whip me more, begging him to make me cum with the whip. Begging him to whip my ass harder, but he stopped and proceeded to untie me. He then told me to come to the living room once I recovered. He left me there, gasping and sobbing.

As I calmed down a bit, I stood up, and immediately felt the burn of the whipping on my ass. I took a quick look in the full-length mirror and my ass was a bright cherry red. I ran my hand over it lightly and moaned as the pain followed where I touched. It was terrible and wonderful at the same time. As I walked to the living room I could feel my ass the whole way, nearly distracting from my extreme arousal.

As I entered the living room, James was sitting on the couch, feet up on the ottoman. He ordered me to turn on a movie, then to come kneel beside his legs and rest my head on him. After a bit he ordered me to undo his pants and take out his cock, but not to play with it. He ordered me to lay beside him stretched out on the couch ass up, and to use only my mouth and tongue to make him hard. As I laid there licking and sucking he started to run his hand over my red ass causing mild pain where he touched. I moaned in discomfort as his cock started to harden. I could taste some remnants of his cum on his cock and as it hardened, I greedily sucked it off. After a minute or two I could tell James was definitely getting more into it. He finally grabbed my head and shoved his cock deep into my throat. He thrust into my mouth a few times in quick succession and I was rewarded with another load of cum. This time I was able to get it all, as there wasn't a ring gag holding my mouth open. I gently sucked and sucked trying to get every drop out of his balls. Maybe if I drained him completely he would consider releasing my imprisoned pussy and I'd finally achieve my needed release. Sadly, it was not to be. James was never super sensitive after cumming like most men are, and he let me continue to suck his cock as it softened, and finally slip out of my mouth. He eventually ordered me stop and lay my head on his crotch and to watch the movie.

I tried to watch, but I was so full of pent-up sexual energy the only think I could thing of was getting him off again as quickly as possible. I tried gently rubbing my head against his cock, hoping maybe it would start to get hard. After maybe about 25 minutes of the movie my efforts were rewarded and I quickly sucked him off to another orgasm.

I managed to get him hard once more near the end of the movie and was rewarded again with a tasty cum snack. As the movie ended, I started begging him. I pleaded and whined and eventually started crying in sexual frustration. My brain simply wasn't working well anymore. I need it, I need it so bad I had turn into nothing but a mindless sex zombie. My only purpose in living was to achieve an orgasm. James eventually ordered me to stop. If I wasn't in such a haze, I probably would have recognized the look of sympathy in his eyes. I had lost count of his orgasms, not realizing I had only got him off 4 times, but he ordered me into the bedroom again.

He told me to get on the bed face up. My sore ass pressed into the bed as I lay there. James tied all my limbs to the four corners again. He then put a blindfold over my eyes and to my extreme delight started to unlock the chains from the bra. He continued to work stripping off the various chastity devices. When he took off the crotch piece of the chastity belt I started to moan and writhe on the bed. As the dildo and pug left my body, I felt empty and yet filled with my deepest need yet. As James put all of the chastity gear aside, my hyper sensitive pussy could feel the slight breeze in the room from the ventilation. My nipples were aching and my clit felt like it was going to explode. I was so tense and so close to the edge I thought a touch would send me into orgasmic bliss. I didn't know what James was doing, but it felt like years as the desired burned through me. Finally I felt the bed shift as James seemed to cautiously climb over me, careful not to touch me, and position himself at the entrance to my enraged pussy. With one long smooth motion he deeply penetrated me. I felt his searing cock stab into my pussy and felt my entire body explode in ecstasy. My orgasm seemed to burn from the outside in. It felt like the pleasure was moving from the whole surface of my tingling skin, through my bones, and centering on the hard throbbing cock pushing into my pussy. I trashed and screamed as my pussy gripped as hard as it could at James cock. The orgasmic bliss seemed to go on and on.

James held himself deep inside me until he felt the spasms from my pussy subside. Then he moved his hands and started to fondle my extra sensitive breasts. After a moment of this he started to move. It was so intense, I moaned loudly and thrashed about. I felt the sad empty feeling inside of me as he pulled out followed by the wonderful full hot feeling as he thrust his cock back in. After only another 10 strokes I was overwhelmed and came again. It wasn't as intense an orgasm as that first penetration, but it took my breath away. I could feel James push himself as far as he could into me as I spasmed around him. I'm sure I screamed again, but was in a weird non conscience sexual state and couldn't tell for sure.

After the bliss subsided, James started to move himself in and out of me again. This time I was able to last. I had become a little less of a sex zombie after finally climaxing a couple of times, and really started to enjoy how he felt inside of me. As he thrust deeply my tender ass was pushed into the bed causing some delightful pain reminding me how I was whipped earlier. My pussy was finally getting what it so desperately needed. Each time his cock bottomed out inside of me his pubic bone pushed onto my engorged clit causing a jolt of pleasure. As he fondled and pinched my over sensitive nipples it felt like the nerves in by breasts were connected to my pussy and clit sending them jolt of pleasure, enhancing the feeling. As he continued to fuck me the pain in my ass started to blend with the pleasure. I wanted more and I started to try to force my tied down body harder onto him. I wanted him deeper and deeper. I was in heaven. After some more thrusting I started to feel his cock hardening further in me. I knew he was getting close to his own orgasmic release. Then I felt it. James pushed deeply into me and I could feel his cock spasm and his sticky seed coat the inside of my pussy. It was enough to tip the scale, and I slipped into my own orgasm. I felt my pussy suck at his cock drawing out as much cum as it could.

James collapse on top of me. We both lay there panting as I felt his cock, still inside, start to shrink and slide out of my dripping pussy. I felt a bit of a gush as the semen he had deposited inside started to leak out. It was wonderful, even though I couldn't wrap my arms around him, I felt a happy contented glow inside. After catching his breath James released me and we cuddled. Just before we fell asleep, James reminded me that I was house sitting for nearly two months and I was barely a week in. We wondered allowed for a moment what the next weeks would bring. I drifted to sleep interesting sexy thoughts rolling in my head.

12