The Discovery

Story Info
A discovery of ultimate roles in the universe.
1.8k words
4.25
1.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AWAKE. AWAKE. AWAKE.

Open your eyes, open your eyes. Slowly consciences came not knowing how long I had been out immediately seeing a light blue haze bright in my vision. Where am I? What happened? My mind seems clear but there is no recollection...

The last thing I remember is pulling up to the railroad tracks returning home from the graveyard shift and the guard rail falling unexpectedly. As I kept looking for signs of a train a bright light hit me from overhead and flooded everything from sight.

Warm now. I can see a bit. I am laying on my side, the floor is dark blue, like glass, and comfortable. How can anything so hard be so comfortable? I can only see so far, the blue light in the haze provides little depth. I can only see black beyond what might be six feet.

As I sit up it hits me -- I am naked. Why am I naked? What happened? Completely naked -- except for the cage.

My cage. My wife and I have been playing with some BDSM and domination over the last year and a few months ago she bought me our first cage. A black plastic piece whom once in a while over the past few months she's directed me to wear it at work during the day. I have no issue with that as I always reap the reward that night. Why is it the only thing here? The only thing I'm wearing?

Look around, what else is there? Why can I only see so far? Sitting up doesn't seem to help. Where am I? Why doesn't the floor hurt?

I feel something wrap around my right wrist, it's wet, strong, warm and firm. I lift my arm and see white and blue in color, a long, conical moving shape, but I can't see where it originates from....

I reach across to try to unleash my restraint but its grip only stiffens. Then it draws me away dragging me onto my stomach and across whatever space I am in but without friction, without contact, without grip on the floor. It's like I am afloat, not in touch with the ground. I fight to free my arm again and the dragging stops.

On my stomach still I look up at my arm and feel a strong single tap from the left rolling me over onto my back. My arm is thrust above my head and another tentacle grabs my left arm and joins it with the other above my head. One strong grip now wraps around both arms and wrists securing me down.

On my back, naked, and I still don't know who or what has me and what happens next. The haze still lit, providing sight but negating depth. Just across my vision I see yet another tentacle moving above me, it's peering up and down my body as if examining me but I don't see any eyes.

I thrash my legs a little bit to demonstrate some resistance even though my hands and arms are immovable. While helpless I am drawn with curiosity. The arm seems to examine my whole taking its time and seemingly confirming what it already knows. Is this an alien? Is this a dream? Am I going crazy?

The tentacle reaches down to my pelvis and seems to take interest in my groin. Like a cobra it suspends over me and then, suddenly, it strikes. Two quick taps on the plastic of the cage with the tip of its snout. Then, without effort, it changes angle and taps the cage once more from the other side as if testing the device. Understanding what it is.

I watch as it draws back and behind me out of my sight. My arms still in grasp I hear something in my mind...

GIRL. GIRL. GIRL.

"No! I'm a man dammit, what the hell do you want? What do you want from me?"

Did I hear it or did I imagine it? Was anything said at all or was it in my head?

Something wraps around my torso and slowly flips me over onto my stomach lifting me up slightly allowing me to come to all fours but still retaining my wrists. The wrap slithers down around my thigh securing me in place.

I feel something warm, wet, and hard against my anus and I tighten up and bear down trying to resist violation. Then I feel something else, thin and smaller, sliding inside of me like an active worm. It rises up inside me and I can feel it move in my belly while tickling me like butterflies in a stomach. I feel it moving up my right side, across, and then, suddenly there is a flow, a flood, an instant pressure of fluid and of volume.

The seizure increases within seconds across my entire abdomen. I feel it rise up the right side, cross just under my sternum and then fall down my left side without pause. The force and strain expanding every second. I moan out loud from the pressure and discomfort. Then, much quicker than the onset, it vanishes. The torment gone. Complete serenity and calm fill me.

What the hell was that? What the hell is happening? Am I being experimented on? Has this ever happened before? How can I get out of here? The questions race through my mind as fast as the events unfold.

Empty but happy I lie catching my breath, dialing down some peace when again I start to feel a different pressure.

CALM. CALM. CALM.

Again, I hear something in my head. I hear it in my mind. I hear it in my ears. There is a slight numbness in my arms that seems to slowly envelope my body with warmth and simplicity. An anesthesia spreading from my arms, to my body, down to my legs. Totally and without reserve.

Is it a drug from the tentacles? An elixir? A toxin? Anesthetizing me for something else? What? Why? How?

Pressure against my bum. Immediately I try to resist and deny as it presses. It enters me, for the first time I know breach. Sliding into me as an invasion. The mere strength of the coercion and depth of its might ensures my fate.

It's warm and strong, slithering up and inside of me like a snake in the grass. The muscle continues to invade and deepening on its own course of intent. The pressure uncomfortable but exhilarating. The intimacy unknown but inviting. It reaches inside of me, moving with intent, slowly and deliberately throughout me.

I feel a large mass, a golf ball size annexation on my backside. A takeover, an infringement. Even larger and more challenging than before. My sphincter widens, it is stretched, it is strained. Why is this happening to me? Why me? Why now? Why here?

An ovipositor, that's what's happening, that has to be it...oh God, why me?

It slips in, unsettlingly, disturbingly, personally. The ball is inside of me. It is moving. The ball is moving through me. I can feel it move over to my left side, taking a place within me.

Then, about fifteen seconds later...another comes. Another ball, the same size, again testing the limits of my anus. A repeat of the previous and delivering both distress and intoxication.

Then another. And another, the fourth yet. The second, moving up and centered. The third and fourth, as if on schedule and with purpose rising less this time but directly symmetrical to the position of the others.

I cum in my cage and pass out.

TIME. TIME. TIME.

My eyes open. Unknowing whether the past hours are a memory or a nightmare.

I could hear a sliding, movement but from more than one direction. Is there more than one of them? Sliding, I looked around but could still not see anything. The haze still reigned in its control of my sight.

The tentacles shoot down both sides of me and gripped my ankles pulling them to my buttocks then rocking them slightly up and back rolling my pelvis upwards. Each ankle is secured in control.

Then I notice them. The four small balls are now large equal spheres just underneath the skin of my abdomen. Four spheres squared in perfect dispersion and seemingly alive. Four spheres that are not my own and foreign in body. Four spheres whom I do not know intent. Larger than before, baseball size now. I threw my hands over my abdomen instinctively trying to protect what lie inside.

Suddenly, I could see below, like a mirror had been placed in front of me I could see what appeared to be a scene of delivery.

Then a warmth. I feel a warmth spread within me as I feel fluid spill from my anus. I look down and see a clear substance emanate from me as the first of the globes decreases slightly in size. My legs still bent and frozen in space.

Then movement. I can feel something move inside of me, it tickles but at the same time there is discomfort and intense pressure. Then against my bum, increasingly intense pressure, like I've never known before. I lift my head and try to see what's happening and there, in the mirror, small arms, five or six in all, I couldn't tell in the haste, reach out from inside of me and pull a body out. The pressure of the exiting girth of its body rocks me. It hurts, but it hurts good. It hurst personal. It hurts real.

A small creature whom I see in blurred vision pops out and scampers across the floor away. The sight bewilders me, it is surreal, it is unimaginable. How can this be happening?

Then I watch as another sphere begins its travel subsurface across my belly. Slowly descending down to be borne as well. The same process happens again, first a massive flow of clear, warm fluid then the delivery of another creature leaving no doubt that I was the patriarchal womb of unknown beings. Giving life unknown.

Sweat covers me but ecstasy consumes me. I feel alive in another way, a way previously unimaginable to me.

BAM. BAM. BAM.

I wake, a white light coming through the window. My ears ringing from the unknown.

"Tom, Tom! You alright?" The fog evaporates slowly as I regain my sight. Sheriff Jeff Willis was at my window. Lifelong friend and confidant tapping on my window at the rise of the dawn. I roll down the window...

"Tom, is everything alright?" he asks. "You been drinking by chance?"

"No, I haven't Jeff. Just must've fell asleep here on the way home." I relayed.

Jeff looked at me incredulously. "Can I help in any way? Drive with you back if you need?"

"No...I'm alright, I think. Thanks." I answered with innocence.

Innocence of what? Innocence of why? Innocence of how? Innocence of who?