The Discovery Ch. 02

Story Info
The story of Sam and May.
4.8k words
3.86
5.4k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seeker76
seeker76
12 Followers

This is a work of fiction and is made up. No purposeful similarities are made between these characters and anyone living or dead.

Anyone engaging in any form of sexual activity is over the age of 18.

I enjoy writing long stories; my stories are not quick stroke stories. If you are only looking for short stroke stories please move along.

Most chapters will contain sex but not necessarily every chapter will.

Just because a story or chapter is in a particular category does not mean it's all about that subject.

It also doesn't mean it's a stereotypical story of that category.

I welcome constructive comments but won't tolerate hate filled drivel.

Please take the time to vote on each chapter.

Please read chapter 1 before reading this one.

m/f, f/f, f/m/f, toys, bdsm themes

Chapter 2

As he was coming down his road he noticed a car in his driveway he didn't recognize.

Sam immediately was wondering whose car it was and what was it doing there at 3am.

He parked his truck five properties away on the side of the road and walked towards his house.

Each of his neighbor's parcels was three acres and the houses were located in the middle of the property.

The houses tended to be taller instead of wider. Most houses in this area had a basement and two to three full floors above that.

That gave you around three acres from house to house until you got to his property line.

He had built his house in the center of his lot but towards the road. That gave him more room behind the house.

His front door was just over one hundred fifty feet from the edge of the road. His driveway was a circle of sixteen foot wide blacktop.

It took him a bit to walk to his house since the houses were set a nice distance apart from each other.

As he got closer he noticed that there were still lights on in the house.

That was not normal for his home; usually everyone was in bed and the lights out by midnight.

Sam crept slowly ever closer and closer towards the front of the house.

As he got closer he realized the lights that were on were located in the kitchen and the bedroom he and May used.

He walked along the side of the house keeping his back against the siding.

Sam looked into the window for the kitchen and saw nothing out of the ordinary.

Next he went towards the bedroom window.

As he got within three feet he started hearing sounds coming out of it.

He realized the window must be open. Sam was hearing what sounded like moaning coming from the window.

Sam stopped and thought to himself;

"Maybe May is watching porn and that's what I'm hearing." They did from time to time watch them together.

As far as Sam knew she never watched them alone by herself.

He wouldn't have cared in the slightest if she did.

After all, everyone needs a little relief every now and then. He figured he was gone she had gotten turned on.

Sam moved again this time right next to the window and looked in.

What he saw in that window hit Sam like a ton of bricks.

In the room was his wife of many years on the bed. She was naked except for a heavy duty black leather collar. Her hair was up in pigtails on each side of her head.

Sam knew it was a bondage collar; it even had the d rings and a clasp which had a lock in it.

She was laying on her side with her body facing the open window. Her head is in between a woman's legs.

Sam could hear and see she was licking the woman's pussy.

Meanwhile the woman's head was between the male's legs, sucking his cock. He was busy eating May's pussy.

The woman was white, with a lightly tanned athletic build. Sam guessed she most likely weighed about one hundred thirty pounds.

He could see that she usually wore a two piece suit anytime she saw the sun.

She had long blond hair pulled back into a ponytail. To Sam she looked to be about five foot eight and packed a nice D cup.

The male was a pasty white with a very skinny boney build. He sported short brown hair and looked to be about five foot two.

He couldn't be more than ninety pounds soaking wet.

Sam guessed both people to be middle aged or close to it.

Sam couldn't believe what he was seeing. This has to be a dream he thought to himself.

He was normally a very calm and collected individual. Right now he was feeling shock and bewilderment.

She always shot him down when he asked about bringing another woman into their bed.

May had even said numerous times she wasn't attracted to blonds. She had even said she had no interest in having another man sexually.

He was enough she told him, all that she needed.

She had done the same to anything that involved anyone but them. She also shot down anything that most would find different from normal vanilla sex.

The only exceptions were; she liked to be spanked lightly and from time to time like to have her arms tied up lightly.

As he was trying to make sense of this their moans and cries got loader and more pronounced.

Something else was nagging Sam in the back of his mind but he just couldn't put his finger on it.

May suddenly screamed out;

"Oh yes Master, fucking eat my pussy, lick my cunt you fucker. Shit, your pussy always tastes so good Mistress. Don't stop eating me please."

Now here she was eating some woman's pussy and calling her Mistress, from the sounds of it she loved it.

While at the same time she was calling the man Master.

She had refused to do any kind of roleplay and wanted nothing to do with any kind of sexual lifestyle that wasn't considered vanilla.

Sam couldn't figure out why she was doing this. What had he done to provoke her to do such a thing?

Why hadn't she just brought up inviting them to join them in bed?

Sam heard movement on the bed and looked thru the window again.

Now the woman got up and went to the corner of the room. She bent down and reached into a large bag on the floor.

She grabbed out a leather harness with two dildos attached and slipped her legs through.

Then she held the harness on her pelvis with her left hand. She reached with her right hand and pulled the right strap tight.

She switched the hand holding the base and then used her left hand to pull the left strap.

The woman moved around for a second seemingly to test if it was tight enough. She was bending and twisted and even jumped a few times.

A smile spread on her face as it seemed she was pleased it was on correctly.

Sam couldn't believe it, now they were going to use a strap on as well.

What the hell was going on here and for how long has it been going on?

May got on all fours and the guy moved up towards her face

.

She grabbed his cock and began to place kisses all over it. The guy was moaning from the second she touched his dick.

May widened her tongue and trailed it over every inch of his hairy balls. She even popped one of his testicles into her mouth for a few seconds.

Then she let it slip out and took the other in her warm wet mouth and repeated. More moans and a growl escaped the man's lips.

May took both his nuts back into her mouth looked up into his eyes. She then started to hum loudly.

His head rolled back as he started to speak.

"Oh fuck, what a talented little cocksucker you are. I've had over a thousand slaves suck me. You are a natural, definitely top one percent."

May let his balls slip out of her mouth. She licked him from balls to crown then slid her mouth over it.

The female got back on the bed and moved behind May ready to take her.

He thought to himself, surely she wasn't going to let these two fuck her together.

She complained anytime he tried to use a toy along with his cock.

May looked over her shoulder and smiled at the female.

"Now that's a sexy sight, I never get tired of this view Mistress. Fill me with your cocks both of you and fuck me like the little whore of yours that I am."

With that the girl grabbed her hips and slammed both cocks into her, filling both holes.

As she was impaled from behind the force pushed her forward. May moaned loudly as he shoved his cock into her mouth.

Sam could see it slide into her mouth and then a bulge formed in her throat. As she reached the bottom she stuck her tongue out and licked his balls as she smiled.

He couldn't believe his eyes, the guys cock was in her throat and she was smiling and licking his balls at the same time.

He couldn't stop the question that popped into his mind.

"She can deep throat a cock? She hasn't even done that to me. Never mind licking my balls at the same time."

The woman smiled broadly and began fast quick strokes in and out of May. Sam could hear the slapping of skin on skin as she pounded her.

Sam could hear the grunts from May even with her mouth and throat being stuffed repeatedly.

The woman smacked May's right ass cheek hard and started to speak.

"Slave have you been a good little slut and obeyed all your Mistresses and Masters?"

May nodded her head at that and a grin went wide across her face. As much as it can when ones mouth is full of cock.

Sam noticed something right before May was impaled again. All the cocks, real or fake were smaller than his in both length and girth.

The male only being about six inches and the toys the woman had on were from the looks of them about seven inches.

The others now started getting louder and more demanding at this point.

They were telling her to suck it like a good slut and you take a fucking like a good little bitch.

They told her how glad they were that she joined their group as one of its sex slaves.

The man pulled her head off of his cock and looked down at May and asked.

"Have you been true to us and stopped giving your loser husband sex?"

May looked up and giggled and spoke.

"Yes Master, once I was collared I cut him off like I was ordered. He even tried to get something going with me before he left to go on his hunting trip.

I got a jolt of great pleasure when I shot him down and sent him on his way so I could get everything ready.

I'm getting what I want sexually from my Masters and Mistresses. I keep him so he can pay all the bills.

He won't go straying from me either, so your slave has cuckolded her husband. He is going to be given a whole new role in this house very soon.

I might even place him in a chastity belt and make him my little house slave."

Sam's jaw dropped, he couldn't believe his ears. While Sam stayed there another five minutes he heard a bunch of other stuff vocalized at or about his wife.

He decided he didn't need to see or hear anymore but he wanted proof.

He didn't know if he'd ever need it but at least no one could say he didn't see and hear what he did.

He quietly backed up about ten feet and got out his phone and turned on his camera.

Sam snuck back to the window and made a short recording of what was going on.

He walked back toward the car in the driveway. He took out a small pad and pen from another pocket.

Sam walked around it and wrote down the plate and vin number and description of the vehicle.

He also took a couple of time and date stamped photos and a video of the car being shown in his driveway at this hour at night.

Sam was shaking his head as he walked once again down the street to his truck.

He grasped the handle pulled opened the door and jumped back into his truck.

Sam decided he'd needed to think about this before he acted. He was going to go into the shed.

He started his truck and pulled away nice and slow. He went around the side border to the back edge of the property.

Sam hopped out and proceeded to unlock and open the side doors. He pulled the truck inside and out of view.

Sam got out of the truck and went and once again secured the doors. He started with turning the manual locks on these doors.

Then he pressed a few buttons on a panel on the wall. Right after he pressed the first one the room was filled with the sounds of metal moving.

One by one right after the previous button. Each of the functions of each button finished. Then there was nothing but the normal sounds of the building.

To the outside person this building looked like a simple wooden barn. It was far from being that.

Sam had this building designed and had helped to upgrade it.

Inside the wooden exterior walls was five foot thick ultra-reinforced concrete.

Not only did the concrete have extra rebar, it also had bullet proofing material akin to Kevlar.

The windows were not glass but bullet proof poly-carbonate. The doors were also made with the poly-carbonate.

The noises heard earlier were beam locks going across the doors as well as rods sliding into the areas around the door at multiple points on each door.

After locking the place down, he went in to his office.

He walked over to his desk and sat down in his chair. It was a very comfortable high back gaming chair made by secret labs.

Being a bigger guy it was hard to find a really nice quality comfortable supportive chair. Most tended to be; uncomfortable, cheaply made, or both.

This building was basically his man cave. The building was broken up into sections for different purposes.

In the garage area; he had his tools, lifts to raise up any vehicle he wanted to work on, and plenty of space.

The lounge area housed; a three large comfy sofas, a big screen tv, as well as a fridge, and a game table.

Another area had a huge chest freezer as well as some of his firearms in a safe.

There were two other floors, an upper and lower one around the one he was currently sitting in.

This property, its buildings, and his truck had been his only real splurges in his life. Sam didn't have a Rolex in his dresser or a Lamborghini hidden out back.

While his mother wouldn't allow him to have a job outside the house, she did pay him an allowance.

She had given him some advice about making your money work for you.

He had taken most of the allowance and most of the money from birthdays and Christmas and had invested it.

He started small; it took about a year to save up enough to make that first investment.

All the brokers he had talked to had a minimum dollar amount they would take to start with.

He still remembered seeing his first stock shares certificates. They were IBM shares; he could still picture what they looked like.

Over the years he had bought; more IBM, Apple, and Microsoft. He had been lucky to miss all the crashes.

He had made enough to; buy this property, build the house with the garage, and the shed.

He of course bought;

a snow blower, a large ride on mower, a gator utility vehicle, a genie lift, tools, and the frame of his truck, along with a decent amount of what was in the truck today.

Sam had intended to have a large family and host large family celebrations. The house had been built with what all that entailed in mind.

The rest he had left as a small nest egg for retirement. It had grown over the years in drips and drabs.

Sam was in no ways a millionaire, or even close. The egg had grown to currently just over two hundred thousand dollars.

Sam started rubbing his head and began to think out loud about what he should do.

"Should I just walk thru the door right now and confront her? Should I wait till their gone and confront her? Should I just grab a gun and kill the three of them?"

He felt like he was losing his mind. Suddenly he just felt he was going to be sick. Sam went running into the bathroom and puked into the toilet.

After a few minutes he finished vomiting. Sam got up, brushed his teeth, and used a bunch of mouthwash. Sam started talking aloud to himself again.

"Should I just go in there and beat them all? Should I wait till they leave and shoot her? Should I just go in there and beat her?

Should I just go in there and toss them all out on their butts? What do I do about this?"

Sam was at a total loss about what to do; his mind was just spinning a million different directions at once.

All of a sudden it hit him what was nagging him earlier.

"Holy shit, that's it! That's what I saw but didn't realize it. May was freshly shaved. She shaved her damn pussy.

After all the times I tried to get her to get rid of the forest. To at least trim it and she refused saying a woman should be natural.

That shaving bare makes women look like little girls. Here she is with a clean shaven pussy for these people."

Sam could feel the anger starting to simmer again.

He decided he needed to try and calm down before he snapped and did something he might regret.

Sam closed his eyes and took a deep breath and then blew it out slowly. He repeated that a few times until suddenly a song popped into his head.

Sam started to sing Parker McCollum's "To be loved by you." Then Vince Gill's "Go rest high on that mountain."

After a while he decided killing anyone wasn't a good idea and that he wanted to get to the bottom of what was going on and how far it went.

Sam paced for a bit and decided he should first transfer the meat into this freezer.

It took him about twenty minutes to move everything out of the truck freezer and into the freezer here in the shed.

Once the meat was out of the truck he plugged in the truck. As he was working he decided to take out one of his bikes and go for a ride to clear his head.

The garage was far enough away from the house that there was no way that the bike could be heard. Sam liked to have things that he could work on himself.

He had gotten this particular bike in an auction about 15 years ago. He always had an affinity for older cars, trucks, and bikes.

Sam went and disengaged all the security on that door. Then he opened the door and came back.

He pushed the bike out of the door. Next he closed the door and activated a complete lock up on shed.

Sam stuck the key into the ignition then fired up the bike. He put his helmet on and pulled off of the property slowly.

As soon as he was on the main road he gunned the throttle and sped off.

Sam had been riding for about forty minutes when his stomach grumbled loudly. He decided he needed to get a drink and at least a snack.

He pulled into a twenty four hour store and went in and got a coke and a roast beef sandwich out of the cooler. Then he grabbed a small bag of chips of a shelf.

As he was checking out he spotted the drawing amount on the sign above the lotto machine. He usually bought one ticket for each drawing every week.

He had already bought his one ticket. It was hanging on the fridge in the house. He glanced back at the amount shown on the sign.

He immediately decided "What the hell, their calling it a once in a lifetime jackpot. After what I've just seen and heard, I've got nothing to lose at this point."

He told the clerk he wanted a powerball quickpick with the powerball and powerplay. He got the ticket and paid for the items and walked out to his bike.

Sam was thinking to himself as he was eating but this time it was "do I go home or do I keep riding?"

Sam scratched his head and thought for a few moments. He came to the conclusion that what did it matter if he rode a bit longer.

So he got on his bike and headed out, again riding away from home.

Sam figured the further away he got maybe the clearer his mind would get. A clear mind might help him come up with a good idea as to what to do about this whole mess.

After about another hour he stopped and pulled over to take a breather and take a few swigs of the soda.

At that moment an idea popped into his head. "If she thinks I'm going to be gone until Sunday, is this all she had planned? Is it just tonight or is there more?"

Anger and betrayal crept into his stomach with an accompanying white hot rage. More and more thoughts formed in his head out of the mist.

"Had she really broken her marriage vows? Did she really bring people into their marital home? Were their sons home or somewhere else?"

seeker76
seeker76
12 Followers
12