All Comments on 'The Discovery Ch. 02'

by seeker76

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunabout 2 years ago

Great story I need more. Thanks.

seeker76seeker76about 2 years agoAuthor

@ Tim the cajun

I'm glad you are enjoying both chapters of this series thus far.

I will be submitting an edit of this chapter soon. There were some errors and stuff I felt needed to be fleshed out.

EVERYONE PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO RATE EACH CHAPTER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rooting for the guy already. Looks like the makings of a interesting story.

seeker76seeker76about 2 years agoAuthor

I am happy that people are enjoying the story. That's why we write and post stories, in hopes that others will read and enjoy them. Since we don't get paid and either do the other members of this site. The best thing you can do for the writers is to rate their stories. I am waiting for some of the edits I've submitted to be taken care of before I submit anymore edits or chapters. I believe I will move this story to the "Novellas and Novels" section since it spans different categories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userseeker76@seeker76
Just your average nice guy next door who likes to write long stories. I write for myself and choose to share them with you. Your comments or critiques of my stories will not change the story that I have planned. I have multiple stories in the works. I write about many differe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES