All Comments on 'The Disobedience of Aunt Julie'

by shardee

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story

Looking forward to chapter 2. Tried to hit 4 stars but 3 popped up and can't change it.

xavierwxavierwalmost 9 years ago
Awesome, For a First Submission

There was a lot (a LOT!) to like in this story! It begs for a second chapter. I hope we don't have to wait overly long for it.

Very good grammar; nothing to distract the reader, and a well executed story line. The only suggestion I'd make (other than to hurry and write the next chapter! (-;) is that Nephew was too lenient for the very first attempt and caved in to his lustful desires. I can't say I blame him but the setup for the next chapter would have engendered more strict obedience if he'd given her more punishment as she continued to smoke that very 1st cig.

Great job!

X-Man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hot

Very hot story. This begs for Ch 2.

Harvey_32Harvey_32almost 8 years ago
Not my bag?

This didn't go the way I expected and wouldn't have read it if I'd known where it was going. I'm not into the punishment or violent side of sexual play but I really enjoyed this.

It is helped along by the good way it's written and I'm looking forward to seeing a sequal, there will be one won't there?

Harvey

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous