The Dissolute Druid

Story Info
Battlegrounds are the last place you want to get distracted.
2k words
4.63
2.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A dull sigh escaped from Yacina as she stared down the road. The Gilnean coast was a hotly contested battleground for the Alliance and the Horde, but the combat had not yet reached the abandoned home near the lighthouse where she was stationed. Such boredom was worse than torture for the young kaldorei druid who yearned for action more than she could bear. Months of rigid training had made her confident and restless, the latter of which seemed to be getting worse with each passing second.

Like her night elf sisters, Yacina had lavender skin which melded better with the trees of Ashenvale than those of Gilneas. Her long hair was a brighter shade of the same color, combed smoothly and conditioned with products purchased from a Stormwind boutique. She wore a traditional leather outfit that wrapped tightly around her voluptuous body. It was highly immodest by human standards, revealing a generous portion of her thighs, midriff, and cleavage. A pair of thigh-high boots were an important component of the ensemble, the perfect complement to her long, lusty legs. In deference to the latest trends in fashion, she accessorized with a leather choker coiled snugly around her neck.

"I don't think I can stand this much longer," she complained. "What's so important about this lighthouse, anyway?"

"Aren't you elves supposed to be the patient ones?" replied a gruff voice next to her. It belonged to a Gilnean warrior named Reid who was much more stoic than one might expect for a human afflicted with the worgen curse. His wolfish appearance was menacing, but as a shapeshifter herself, she wasn't fazed by his presence.

"Just because I live longer than you doesn't mean I can't get bored," she explained as she turned to him and pouted. "That's just another common misconception about elves."

"There are plenty of misconceptions about worgen, too... some of them less than flattering."

"Like how you prefer doggy style?" she teased with a grin.

"No, that one's true," he stated matter-of-factly.

"Well, that just so happens to be my favorite position."

"Good to know... I suppose."

Yacina's eyes flickered to the road again, then back to her companion. After a few seconds of hesitation, she strolled over to the front door of the home and peaked inside. It was a cozy nest for a Gilnean family, surprisingly well-kept despite being vacant. The large, fluffy bed seemed awfully inviting. One of the things she appreciated the most about people in the Eastern Kingdoms was their dedication to comfort.

"Reid, I think we should take a break."

"What? We can't take a break. The Horde could attack at any moment."

"They have to take breaks too, don't they? Besides, you'll probably smell them before we can see them."

"Relying on just my nose probably isn't a great idea."

She leaned back against the doorframe, posing in such a way as to flaunt her figure. "Now you're just being stubborn," she argued. "Come inside before I drag you in here myself."

For a few moments, he stared at her suspiciously, but he eventually capitulated to her demand. Once he started to approach, she smiled and receded further into the home. By the time he reached the threshold, she was already beginning to undress upon the bed. When he looked inside, he was stunned by the sight of her magnificent breasts spilling out from her unstrapped bodice. "What are you doing?" he asked at last.

"What does it look like? I'm getting ready."

"Ready for what?"

"Oh, come on! Are you going to fuck me, or am I going to have to walk down that road and let the Horde do it instead?"

"You're out of your mind..."

"Or I could just be really, really horny."

He started to lick his chops as he closed in on her. "Well, then, I suppose I ought to take care of that for you."

"I'm glad you see it my way," she chimed as she slipped off her panties. "Now come lick my pussy with that big, wet tongue of yours."

Once her privates were exposed, she laid back and made herself accessible by spreading her legs. He quickly descended upon her with his canine maw and started lapping up the precipitation around her clit. She closed her eyes and allowed her head to tilt back as he went to work, murmuring encouragement in her native language. Her fingers dug into his mane, urging him to continue what he was doing. After some persistence, he brought her to her first orgasm, causing her to moan with ecstasy as her body contracted. "How are you so good at that?" she questioned in amazement.

"I was a bit of a playboy before I became a worgen," he explained as he stepped back and started removing his equipment. "Seems like I haven't lost my edge."

She sat up straight, eager to see what he had in store for her. Once his drawers fell to the floor, the sight of his monstrous erection made her eyes open wide. "By Elune... you're much bigger than I expected."

"Having second thoughts?" he taunted.

"Are you kidding? Get over here."

She quickly spun around, using her hands and knees to crawl further up the bed. The durability of Gilnean furniture was tested as he climbed on with her, positioning himself directly behind her curvaceous ass. Once his paws clamped either side of her hips, she leered at him over her left shoulder. He smirked back at her as he pressed his cockhead to her slit and slowly pushed inside. Lustful crooning poured out of her as he buried his bone into her orifice. Her head snapped back to the front, hiding her agonized expression from him.

In this way, Reid began to make love to his partner the way worgen did best. Her tongue soon fell out of her mouth as he rutted into her with certain vehemence. Like a true bitch in heat, she relished every moment of her degradation and made no effort to hide it. The sound of her panting was lewd as it was, but when accompanied by the sound of his lap thumping against her tushie, the noise permeating the home was grossly obscene. After several minutes, she peered back to him, feasting her eyes on his feral countenance. "Oh... Reid... Fuck me harder!" she begged.

"Be careful what you ask for, you little slut," he growled.

Before she knew it, her face was being pressed sideways into the mattress by his shaggy palm. Her arms had buckled out from under her, leaving her hiney the only part of her body left in the air. Being pinned like this filled her with adrenaline, multiplying the pleasure she received from his dogged thrusts. The ensuing orgasm she felt moments later was more intense than the first and left her dizzy with euphoria. She would find no relief from her partner, however, even as her nectar dribbled down her thighs. When she realized he was going at her full tilt, she tensed up in preparation for his climax.

Reid's ejaculation was far more turbulent than Yacina could have anticipated. With a beastly grunt, he tightened his hold on her as his cock started to erupt. It was far too late for her to refuse his deposit. Having already yielded to his will, she was consigned to absorb every drop of his warm semen. Only after his balls were completely empty did he let go and withdraw from her intestines. She took a few seconds to catch her breath, then rolled over to see him looming over her triumphantly. "Mmm... That was wild" she murmured with a grateful smile.

"First time being shagged by a worgen?" he asked.

"Yes, and I hope it isn't the last."

Without breaking her gaze on his face, she sat up and reached for his ballsack. A faint green light was emitted from her hand as she channeled her natural energy and rejuvenated his genitalia. He chuckled once he understood what she was doing, finding it amusing that the druid would wield her power in such a way. Before long, he was as ready to take her as the moment he first got on the bed. "That certainly comes in handy," he commented. "How often can you do that?"

"As much as I'd like," she stated slyly. "I wouldn't mind doing this for the rest of the day."

"As fun as this is, I'll have to remind you we're still on duty."

She leaned forward and kissed his member. "I hope you're not thinking about going back out there," she warned. "Once I'm turned on, it's not easy to turn me off."

"You sound like a nymphomaniac."

"Who says I'm not?"

She promptly reclined on her back and summoned him on top of her with her desirous eyes. He proceeded to root her in this position for quite some time until she succumbed to another sex-induced seizure.

"There you go... a much better look for you."

"Oh, yeah? You think I look better with your cum smeared all over my face?"

"Definitely."

"How messy... It seems like you get a kick out of defiling elves."

"Trust me, no man hasn't thought about it."

She giggled at his admission. "Lucky you."

"You don't say..."

Her finger swiped some of the cum from her chin and brought it to her mouth for tasting. "Mmm... This is too good to go to waste," she asserted. "Next time, I want it all in my mouth."

"Well, if you insist..."

In the same way as before, she used her restorative magic to replenish his seed, enabling them to continue breeding. This time, instead of abusing her beleaguered hole, he squeezed her ears and plugged her mouth with his manhood. She was initially astonished that he had the audacity to screw her face but soon found the depravity to her liking. After a few minutes of tolerating his meat being jammed down her throat, she was treated to a fresh serving of warm spunk. Thirstily, she chugged it down, then winked at him as she drew back and licked her lips.

"I've never met an elf as perverted as you," he declared. "It's actually quite remarkable."

"Mhm... I love being your dirty little whore. You can just keep using me as you--"

Yacina was interrupted by the sound of an orcish war horn blaring just outside the home. The two lovers stared at each other in silence as the gravity of their mistake started to set in. Quietly, she turned around and looked through the window, finding the Alliance flag had been replaced by a Horde one. She could not even count how many enemies there were. Covering her mouth, she turned back to her companion and gaped at him with apologetic eyes.

"Great, you distracted me long enough for the Horde to capture the objective" he snarled in a low tone.

"Fuck, this is bad," she whispered. "What do we do now?"

"You're going to go out and offer yourself to them while I get away," he explained as he put his clothes back on with haste. "They won't kill you if you can be used for breeding. I'll come back with reinforcements to rescue you later."

"Are you fucking kidding?" she fumed. He ignored her and made for the window in the back of the home. After cracking it open enough to climb through, he escaped, leaving her in a state of profound bewilderment. "To think I let him cum inside me," she lamented. "Jerk."

As a druid, all she had to do to escape was go up to the window and shapeshift into a bird to fly away. Unfortunately, she no longer possessed the energy to do this, having exhausted herself from prolonged sexual indulgence. Getting away on foot was not an option, either, as she was not built for sprinting on all fours like her companion. All she could do now was hide and hope that the Horde did not walk in and start snooping around. As humiliating as it was, she knew she only had herself to blame. "Next time I fuck a worgen, I better keep him on a leash."