The Distraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyssa felt her heart skip a beat. But she was committed now. She spoke without thinking as her mind told her to shut up.

"Yes." She admitted, "I don't want Jacob to hear as you fuck my mouth. He really shouldn't hear his best friend getting a blowjob from his fiancée." The words began pouring out of her as if some other person were talking. But they gained momentum the more she spoke. And she became tangled and more committed as she did. "And if you go downstairs you'll see him, and you won't want me to suck your cock."

For a long moment Jaxon just looked down at her, his eyes latched on to hers. Then he spoke again and Alyssa's heart sped up to thump in time with the blood pumping inside her pussy.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked caringly. Obviously caring about her and wanting to make sure she meant it and wouldn't regret it.

Letting his hand loose from hers, Alyssa felt her own hand move despite her brain telling her to stop right there and then!

It did stop. Right over his bulging cock.

"I am." She answered without hesitation, her voice low and seductive as her eyes flamed hotter. What the hell was she doing? She couldn't stop herself though! "So what would you rather do? Go downstairs and see Jacob or have me suck your dick?"

His eyes still on hers, for his answer Jaxon let go of the door handle and as it clicked shut behind him he reached forward to take a hold of her waist.

Alyssa smiled pleasedly and playfully as he leaned down and pressed his lips against hers, kissing her fully before she opened her mouth and let his tongue slide against hers.

"Well, Jacob wanted me to distract him. And this is the only way I know how." The hot fiancée thought to herself as she backed up while kissing her man's best friend.

Their tongues danced as the sounds of their lips smacking and mashing together filled the room. Alyssa only stopped when she felt Jaxon's bed hit her legs.

Breaking the kiss she smiled up at him.

"You've been wanting to get me to do this for a long time, haven't you?" She asked him as her fingers traced down his chest to grab hold of his jeans.

"Every night I've dreamed of this. Especially when I could hear you and Jacob fucking." Jaxon answered honestly, his breathing shuddering with the excitement he felt.

"Well, remember every moment perfectly." Alyssa replied to him, biting her bottom lip as her mind suddenly shunted together and all doubt was flung out of her. This was the only way to keep him distracted. It had always been. It was inevitable. "The day you got your best friend's fiancée on her knees in front of you. The day you stuck your dick down her throat."

With that Alyssa began to sink to her knees in front of Jaxon White. Her knees hit the carpeted floor as her face came to be inches from his bulging cock. This was it. She was finally going to know how big he was for real! No more guessing.

Looking up into his eyes she gave him the sexiest smile she could before she looked back down and pulled open the button on his jeans. Her mind raced. She couldn't believe she was doing this! Especially while her fiancé was downstairs! And with his best friend of all people!

But all of that somehow just made it hotter for the beautiful brunette and she had to restrain herself from yanking down his jeans there and then. She wanted to savour the moment. If she was going to do this -- and she was! -- then she wanted to do it properly.

Slowly easing the zipper down over the wanton swelling, Alyssa reached up for the separated material of Jaxon's jeans and pulled them apart, before taking hold of the top of his jeans and pulling down.

It was a little of a struggle being so tight but finally the jeans gave way and came down his legs. Jaxon stepped out of his jeans as they hit the floor and kicked them aside, somewhere in his room.

Biting her bottom lip again, Alyssa took a deep breath before she reached up for Jaxon's underwear. Her heart beat a million miles per hour as her fingers slipped into the band and she prepared to pull them down.

"All for you." Jaxon said out of nowhere and Alyssa laughed softly, glancing up at him.

"I can't wait to see it." She replied eagerly and suited her words by looking down again at what was right in front of her face.

Taking a deep breath Alyssa slowly began pulling down Jaxon's underwear. At first a slight glimpse of his cock brought a shuddering inside her as she pulled them down, but it was when the thick member sprung free of his boxers that Alyssa gasped in disbelief.

The thing was huge! And it was only semi-hard!

"Like what you see?" Jaxon asked smugly as she continued to slide his underwear down his legs. He kicked them off as they fell to his feet.

Alyssa brushed back her hair with both of her hands and stared at the monster cock that was bared before her.

"It's so big!" She exclaimed breathily as she let her hands run down onto her shoulders.

"Bigger than Jacob's?" Jaxon asked arrogantly as he stood with his hands on his hips.

Alyssa looked up at him with eyes that glinted at the size of the member in front of her before she looked disbelievingly back down again.

"You're much bigger than Jacob!" She finally said breathily, before she gingerly reached forward with her right hand and traced the length of his cock.

That first touch on another man's dick sent pulses of liquid fire racing through Alyssa's hot, 26-year-old body. This was it. She was actually touching the dick of another guy who wasn't her fiancé! And it was his best friend too!

For his part Jaxon just grinned proudly down at her, smugly enjoying that he was bigger than her fiancé was.

"You didn't answer my question. Do you like what you see?" He asked her again and Alyssa smiled prettily as she looked up into his eyes.

"Yes." She answered honestly, then looked back down and ran her fingers up and down the thick shaft. "I can't wait to shove this in my mouth."

"It's going to fill you up nice and deep." Jaxon said confidently.

Her fingers couldn't cover the whole length in one go. She had to dance them up the shaft, half and more as long as her fingers could take. And so she gently lifted her left hand and wrapped her fingers around his thick cock, squeezing softly.

"I don't know if I can take all of this!" She breathily exclaimed as she saw that even with both of her hands around the thick shaft the head and a little more still poked out.

And boy was it thick! She could barely get her hands around it!

This thing dwarfed Jacob's cock!

"There's only one way to find out." Jaxon replied, his grin shaking slightly as Alyssa continued to gently play with his dick. It was getting harder.

Looking up at him, Alyssa smiled a dirty smile.

"Are you in a rush to get your cock in your best friend's fiancée's mouth?" She asked playfully and felt her pussy hum at that thought.

Jaxon just grinned down at her, but his dick jumped in her hand, hardening to a good ten inches.

Alyssa's engagement ring glinted by the side of Jaxon's dick as she looked back down at what was in her hands.

"If you'd shown me this before I would have been on my knees in front of you before now." She said honestly, "God, you're so big!"

Looking up at him she smiled impishly again.

"I guess this is your birthday blowjob." She said playfully and Jaxon laughed softly.

"The best present I could have gotten." Jaxon replied as he stared down at her. His eyes slipping from her beautiful face straight down the low cut top she was wearing as she knelt before him.

"Oh, this isn't your birthday present." Alyssa teased friskily, her hands squeezing as they gently began to move up and down his cock, pumping it slowly. "This is just the blowjob you get for it being your birthday. And for you having such a big cock."

Jaxon just grinned down at her as Alyssa took off her right hand, grabbing his hip to steady herself, as her left began to pump up and down his cock, her ring glistening in the light, shining in both of their eyes illicitly.

"Enjoy watching the bride-to-be sucking your big dick, best man." She said teasingly and then leaned forward to press her lips against the tip of his cock.

The moment her lips felt his thick head press against them a fire rampaged through Alyssa's body. This was it. The moment her virgin lips touched another man's cock. A man who wasn't her fiancé. From now on she was going to have to kiss Jacob with lips that had touched his best friend's cock! Fuck but that was hot!

Kissing the fat tip, Alyssa kissed her way down the fat shaft to meet her hand and then kissed all the way back up again. And then she mashed her lips against the thick head, kissing it as hard as she had kissed Jaxon a little before.

Jaxon shivered visibly and arched his back, pushing his cock against her mouth eagerly.

Alyssa took the hint and slowly parted her lips. He pushed harder and the young woman leaned into it, lowering her head as she opened her mouth and let him slide inside.

Inch by glorious inch Jaxon forced his cock into Alyssa's mouth, stretching her jaw wider as it went, running over her wet tongue, until finally the sensitive tip hit the back of her throat and he stopped.

Breathing through her nose raggedly, Alyssa looked up at Jaxon who stared down at her lustfully, mentally burning the image of her on her knees in a low cut top with her mouth stuffed full to the brim with his big dick, while her hand jacked up and down the rest of his potent shaft.

For a long moment the two just stayed like that and then Alyssa began to pull back, sliding her vice-like lips up the veiny member until the thick head 'popped' out of her mouth with a visible gasp.

"Mmm, now that was big." Alyssa purred, "Biggest cock to ever be in my mouth!"

Jaxon grinned again.

"Poor Jacob. He's not going to know what a real blowjob is like." He said smugly.

"I'm going to suck your cock better than I've ever sucked his." Alyssa smiled playfully.

Stroking her hair down the side of her face, Jaxon stood straighter. Clearly turned on and too horny for words. He knew what he was doing and who with, and it made his dick damningly hard.

For her, Alyssa just got more excited by what she was doing. She should have felt guilty. But she didn't. She just felt incredibly turned on. More so because she was doing what Jacob wanted and distracting his best friend. There was surely no better way to distract Jaxon than sucking his dick that was for sure!

And she couldn't wait any longer. So leaning forward she pressed her lips against the head of his cock again.

"I'm going to suck your cock now. Just like I will the day of mine and Jacob's wedding. You'll get to fuck the bride's mouth before she says 'I do'. Does that make you hot?" Alyssa asked, her lips brushing against the fat head as she spoke. "It makes me thirsty for your cum."

With that Alyssa opened her mouth and devoured his cock again. First the tip and then increasingly more until the fat head hit the back of her throat again.

The moment it struck, Alyssa pulled forward until just the tip was in her mouth and then she began sucking and licking as her hand pumped up and down furiously.

"Mmmmmmmmmph!" She moaned erotically.

Jaxon groaned loudly, gritting his teeth and breathing in, as pleasure shot through his dick. Alyssa sucked harder, her mouth swivelling around his cock as her tongue slashed and flashed around the thick head. Her hand relentlessly jacking up and down so that her ring glinted in the light.

"Ohh fuck!" Jaxon groaned deeply, his hand reaching up to rest on top of her head easing her on his cock.

"Mmmmmph! Ohmmmph!" Alyssa purred sexily as she sucked wildly before pulling her mouth off his dick and leaning back with a smile. "God, your dick tastes good!" She mewed playfully as her left hand continued to firmly pump his cock.

"Your mouth feels fucking good!" Jaxon replied with a shaky grin. "Fuck, I've never felt anything so hot and wet before!"

"Mmmmm..." Alyssa hummed impishly, before sticking her tongue out and licking the tip of his cock. "And I've never felt anything so big and hard in my mouth before."

With that, and a grinning Jaxon, Alyssa leaned forward and popped the head back into her mouth, swirling her lips around as her tongue danced around the sensitive tip and she sucked playfully.

"Oh god, fuck!" Jaxon moaned up to the ceiling.

"Fuck, you're so big!" Alyssa sighed as she momentarily 'popped' her mouth from his dick and squeezed her hand around his thick shaft. "You're so much bigger than Jacob!" She said incredulously.

That made Jaxon's dick throb in her hand and twinkled his already big grin even larger as he looked down at her.

"Whose cock would you rather be sucking right now? Mine or his?" He asked naughtily as his hand flexed on her head.

Alyssa smiled wickedly as she wiped his cock across her lips.

"You're a naughty boy, Jaxon White." She answered devilishly, her eyes gleaming with lust, "You want me to tell you whose dick I prefer? Yours or my fiancé's? Your best friend's?"

Jaxon's smile broadened until his face almost split in two.

"Tell me. Slut." He said deliberately and Alyssa shivered at the word. It felt so dirty to be called a slut by her fiancé's best friend. It felt hot while she was holding his dick to her face.

"Mmmm. I love it when you call me that." She whispered breathily, then wiped his cock over her lips again, kissing his dick each time it reached the centre. "I'd rather be sucking your cock like I am. I'd much rather have your big dick in my mouth than Jacob's. Is that what you want to hear?"

Nodding Jaxon beamed down at her. However his facial expression quickly changed when Alyssa slowly lowered her mouth back over his tingling head. Moaning lustfully, the hot fiancée almost lovingly made out with his cock as she sucked and licked at an easy pace, working his dick in and out of her mouth like a tender lollipop.

For a few moments the beautiful 26-year-old brunette eased his cock between her vice-locked soft lips, pushing it into her tongue that warped and wrapped around the thickness like it was his tongue earlier, and sucked noisily, her head bobbing back and forth slowly as her hand squeezed so hard and travelled up and down his fat shaft deliberately.

Only then did Alyssa stop and look up at Jaxon with his dick in her mouth, her lips forming a perfectly lewd 'O' around his thick tip. And then she slowly slurped enough of his dick into her mouth until it hit the back of her throat again, her tongue slashing violently all the way down as her cheeks hollowed out from sucking, showing the fat shaft in the outline of her soft cheeks.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmph!" Alyssa moaned loudly, rolling her eyes as she sucked on her mouthful of cock and jacked his dick into her lips.

Then she ever so slowly pulled back until she popped her lips from his shaft, saliva dripping between her mouth and his cock.

"God, I can't get enough of your cock!" She said breathily as she leaned back. Her fist flew up and down the half-wet shaft now that her mouth was free.

"Whose dick is better?" Jaxon asked a touch out of breath.

"Yours!" Alyssa answered without question -- and she meant it with all honesty! "Your cock is just so....so....fuck!" She exclaimed as she stared at the massive meat in her hand.

"Do you wish that you'd have sucked my cock before now?" Her fiancé's best friend asked and Alyssa felt a shiver of lust pass through her into her pussy at the thought.

She answered just as honestly as before.

"Yes!" She said enthusiastically, nodding and making her hair shift on her almost-bare shoulders. Her big tits jiggled in their low-cut confines with the force. "Fuck! If you'd shown me your big dick before now I'd have been on my knees for you any time. Even the night Jacob proposed to me! I'd have sucked your cock dry with my ring new on my finger!"

"Fuck that's hot!" Jaxon groaned as her hand continued to work on him.

"You like that?" Alyssa asked playfully, a naughty smile painting her face. "Do you like seeing my engagement ring against your dick as I jack you off? As I put your cock in my mouth?"

"Yes!" Jaxon grunted, his dick throbbing in her fist. Lust pounded through the hot fiancée.

"Do you like seeing my pretty face while I suck your big dick? Knowing it is me -- Jacob's fiancée?" She asked heatedly. Her pussy began to hum hotter.

"Fuck!!" Jaxon exclaimed, glaring at the ceiling again before he hungrily looked down at her, "I love looking at you, knowing that you're my best friend's bride-to-be!"

"Then you'll love this." She said intently, "I'm your best friend's fiancée and I'm sucking your dick..."

With the last word Alyssa swallowed his cock again. Sucking all the way until it reached her throat, she licked and sucked as hard and as fast as she could, always keeping her eyes locked on his. Her mouth rotated as she slid her lips up and down his cock -- first to meet her hand as it jacked up, and then almost off his thick head as she sucked up again. Faster and faster the hot fiancée sucked harder than she ever had before. And louder.

The room quickly filled with the lewd, illicit sucking noises mixing with the pleasured groans from Jaxon and the horny moans of the naughty brunette.

Back and forth, up and down, Alyssa sucked and sucked like a mad woman, slurping her way along the fat shaft in time with her pumping fist. Her tongue could barely keep up -- it slashed and danced and swirled wildly in her mouth, just as her cheeks flared in and out. All in perfect time. All for the perfect blowjob.

Her long brown hair began to fall in front of her chest, until she realised and then brushed it back over her shoulders so that Jaxon had a clear view down her low-cut top at her bouncing tits as she sucked him hard and fast.

SLURP SUCK SLURP SUCK GLUCK GLUCK

"Mmmmmmph...Do you like that? Am I sucking your dick good, baby?" Alyssa asked between sucks, as she breathily panted.

"Fuck! Like a pro, Alli!" Jaxon exhaled heavily.

"Do you want me to stop? I'm your best friend's fiancée, remember!" She asked before sucking him deep into her mouth and licking his sensitive tip fully.

"Don't fucking stop! Don't ever fucking stop!" Jaxon demanded almost worriedly and Alyssa laughed around her mouthful of cock.

"Look at my ring. The ring Jacob gave to me when he asked me to marry him. Against your cock. While I suck your dick." Alyssa purred excitedly before she hit the back of her throat with his enormous rod, her fist flying up the remainder like a tight blur.

Jaxon looked at her face and her hand and groaned loudly. His cock flexed in her mouth and Alyssa moaned happily.

"How does it feel being the man who got me on my knees? While my fiancé is downstairs loving me?" She asked, turning herself on as much as him.

"Fuck, you're such a dirty slut! If I'd have known I would have whipped my cock out the day I met you!" Jaxon growled as he looked up into her eyes.

"And I'd have dropped to my knees and sucked you all night." Alyssa told him honestly. "God, I wish I had known Jacob's best friend had a dick this big and hard. I'd have sucked you every night since!"

Jaxon grinned at that. Alyssa just continued working his dick into her mouth.

"You know now." He said smugly and Alyssa felt a rush of lust flood through her. He was right. And she had meant what she had said. Which meant only one thing...

"It looks like I'm going to be sucking your dick every day from now on then." She smiled sweetly as she pulled her mouth off his cock again.

Jaxon's grin almost split his face in two again at that. Alyssa couldn't help but slam her mouth down on his cock once again.

Sucking and slurping the hot brunette swallowed and re-swallowed her fiancé's best friend's dick over and over, licking, jacking, and lapping on five inches of his man meat like she was desperate for his taste.

1...34567...11