The Distraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaxon's face was a picture of surprise -- he really had no idea that any of this had been going on, he had been too preoccupied with Alyssa for anything else -- and pleasure. He grinned broadly as people came over to hug him and say happy birthday, and place a hat on his head and flowers around his neck.

Alyssa took a stand to the side to give him room for all of his attention and waited.

Jacob finally came over to her with a wide triumphant grin on his face at having succeeded in surprising his friend for his birthday.

"I don't know how you did it but you managed to keep him distracted all day. Thank you, babe." He said as the noise continued to grow.

Alyssa smiled and her cheeks turned red.

"It was my pleasure. If you need me to distract him again, I'm definitely up for it." She replied insinuatingly, but Jacob heard the innocent words and smiled.

"How did you keep him distracted?" He asked.

"Oh, we played a game with each other. It got intense but we were both into it. He couldn't keep his eyes from it. I don't think he had any idea you were doing this at all." She answered innocently but implying more than she said. They had played a game with each other....sex.

"Well whatever you did seemed to work. You did great, babe." Jacob commented and Alyssa felt her stomach twirl a little.

It was kind of hot having her fiancé tell her she distracted his best friend well when he had no idea just how she had been doing it for the past few hours.

"We'll be playing a lot more in the future. I think I'm definitely into this game of ours. Hope you don't mind?" She asked amusedly.

"As long as you're enjoying yourself, I'm happy." Jacob answered.

"Oh I did." Alyssa replied and then they both turned towards the hubbub.

Yes, Alyssa was definitely going to be getting some more from her fiancé's best friend in the future. Maybe later on tonight if she could get the party going hard enough to not miss them for an hour.

With that thought the beautiful brunette focused on enjoying the evening with her fiancé and her new lover. It was going to be hot flirting with Jaxon while Jacob had no idea and they were right together. And she was going to love it.

--- THE END ---


1...67891011