The Distraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a long moment the room was filled with the slurping and sucking noises, and then Alyssa pulled her mouth from Jaxon's dick with a heavy gasp for air. Without wasting a second though she dove to kiss the underside of his cock all the way down to the base and back up. Once more she licked all the way down and then began licking his balls as she reached them.

Jaxon once again threw his head back in pleasure as his best friend's fiancée went to work on his balls. Licking them she quickly sucked one into her mouth. Humming and licking furiously she sucked hard on the sensitive ball before she switched to his other one.

Mouthing both of them one after the other the hot brunette continued to jack his dick before she let go of his balls and leaned back looking up at him.

"Do you like having your cock in my mouth?" She asked playfully.

"What do you think?" Jaxon replied as he used his hand on her head to ease her back down onto his dick.

Sucking and licking furiously, Alyssa moaned loudly in pleasure.

"Do you like that your fiancé -- the man that you love -- could see you if he only opened that door?" Jaxon asked, turning the tables on her.

Alyssa felt a surge of horniness tear through every inch of her body. Her pussy felt on fire!

"Mmmmmmmmph!" She moaned in positive agreement as she sucked like a slut on his dick.

"Whose dick is better?" Jaxon asked playfully, pulling her down onto his dick and holding her there before allowing her to pull back and answer.

"Mmmmmmmmphhhoohhh!" Alyssa moaned, and then 'pop' her lips came off his cock. "Yours! Your dick is much better than Jacob's. I'd much rather be sucking your cock!"

"I can't wait to have you sucking my dick every day. I'm going to get you to give me a blowjob while we watch a movie together. Jacob on the chair. You and me on the sofa under a blanket. He could catch you easily. You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Jaxon outlined provocatively and a shiver passed through Alyssa at the thought of it. Her whole body was alight and her nipples strained against her bra and small top.

"Would you cum in my mouth or on my face?" She asked him as she bit her lip and then laughed erotically as he pulled her back down onto his dick hornily.

Moaning Alyssa didn't need any more invitation than that, she dived back onto his cock with a will, slamming his dick against the back of her throat over and over.

"Do you like watching your big dick slide between my stretched lips, you bad boy?" She asked between sucking. Jaxon answered by thrusting his hips forward and slamming his cock into her mouth.

Alyssa moaned and laughed around her mouthful of cock at that.

Spurred on by the moment the hot fiancée sucked and licked like a mad woman, increasing the fervour with which she bobbed her head back and forth until she was slamming it up and down in a blur almost like her fist.

Jaxon became one loud groaning noise as pleasure wracked every inch of his body. Alyssa just slammed her mouth up and down the mighty length, not caring that her jaw started to ache from how wide her mouth was stretched and how much effort she was putting in to sucking his dick.

For a while all the filled the air was the sucking and slurping noises, Jaxon's groans and guttural growls, and Alyssa's moans of pleasure. The whole world seemed to be in this blowjob. And then Alyssa pulled back off his cock again. Her fist a wild blur.

"Come on, baby. Cum for me." Alyssa begged, "Cum for me, Jaxon. Come on, baby."

Jaxon only groaned louder as he looked down into her eyes with furious lust. Alyssa went back to sucking loudly, his cock banging the back of her throat, before she pulled off yet again.

"Come on, Jaxon. I know you want to cum for me." She panted hornily, then added with a sexy smile, "Where do you want to cum baby? Do you want to cum in my mouth? Make me swallow all of your cum? Do you want that? Or do you want to cum all over my pretty face? I bet you'd like that. So the next time you see me with Jacob you'll remember me covered in your cum. His beautiful fiancée. Or do you want to cum on my ring? The ring Jacob gave me when I said yes to marrying him. Or maybe....mmmm....maybe you want to cum on my big tits? Is that it? You want to give me a pearl necklace for my wedding day and cum all over these big tits? I bet you've always wanted to cum on my tits, haven't you, naughty boy? Is that what you want? Come on, Jax, tell me where you want to cum."

"Fuck! I....FUCK! FUCK! I want....ugh....I want to cum....Oh fuck!" Was all Jaxon could manage to stammer out as Alyssa continued her spiel.

Smiling playfully, Alyssa knew she had him then. He was trying to hold off but she knew he couldn't handle her, no matter how proud he was. And that was exactly what she wanted. She wanted him to cum! And she didn't care which way he chose to cum on or in her...she just wanted his pearly white seed. And she wanted to think about Jacob when he gave it to her.

Fuck but the thought sent shivers through her body and bolts of lust ramming into her pussy. She was on fire. Hungrily she attacked his cock again, sucking and slurping like a wild woman. Fuck she needed his cock so badly. She couldn't live without it. Right then she would have sucked his dick until he came all over her even if Jacob had walked in and caught her! Fuck!

She sucked his dick like the wildest, most eager slut the world had ever seen.

- - -

Jaxon stared down into the gorgeous, large brown eyes of his best friend's fiancée as she wrapped her lips around his cock and pounded her head up and down with such furiosity that he thought she meant to suck the cum from his balls in seconds!

Her head swivelled and bobbed back and forth, her tongue lashing out across his cock in her mouth, and her lips clung to his dick like a vice. All the while her left hand, engagement ring glinting in the light, jacked relentlessly up and down his thick shaft, pumping his cock into her wanton mouth.

All Jaxon could do was groan and stand there on increasingly weakening legs, holding on to her head for support and guidance. Fuck! But she was good at this! The best he'd ever had, to be honest! Fuck! But did she know how to suck dick!

Gritting his teeth and tightening his grip in her hair, Jaxon growled gutturally as Alyssa worked his cock with her hot, wet mouth.

"Mmmmmmph! Do you like having your best friend's fiancée sucking your dick?" Alyssa asked erotically as she momentarily pulled her lips free of his cock before diving back on to the massive rod.

"It's the best fucking feeling in the world!" Jaxon answered honestly. And tightly. Fuck but pleasure tore through his cock and into every nerve of his body. He almost stood on tiptoes!

"Does it make you hot knowing you're going to give me your cum?" She asked again pantingly.

"Fffffuck!" Jaxon expleted, unable to even force words out at that hot picture.

"Every time I kiss Jacob now I'm going to feel your cock in my mouth." Alyssa purred as much for her as for him by the burning look in her beautiful eyes.

"Every time I see you two together I'm going to remember jamming my dick in your mouth and giving you my cum!" Jaxon replied heatedly.

"Mmmmmmmph!" The hot fiancée moaned around her mouthful of dick as she sucked him back deep and attacked his rigid shaft once more. Bobbing back and forth madly.

"I'm going to see you on your knees every time I see him. Especially when you're in that beautiful dress on your wedding day, face and hair all perfect. I'll think of what a slut you are. And of the next time I'll get between your lips!" Jaxon growled, breathing heavier and faster as he groaned wordlessly between every few words. "I'll give you something white to wear for the wedding day. I promise you that. And at the reception."

"Mmmmmmph! Sounds like I'm going to be on my knees a lot for you. Guess you'll have to get used to seeing me from this view. And feeling me." Alyssa replied hornily. Her mouth never truly leaving Jaxon's cock as she spoke around the tip. Her lips smacking over and against the sensitive head with every word.

That just almost pushed Jaxon over the edge! Fuck!

Instead he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back down onto his dick, meeting her bobbing head with thrusts of his own in perfect dick-sucking unison.

"I'll never get used to seeing you like this. You're too fucking gorgeous and sexy. But I'll enjoy every second of it from now on!" He said between clenched teeth before he let his rhythm die down and his hand slip from her head down to her concave then cock-bulging cheeks. "As for feeling you. God, your mouth is so hot and wet. Fuck it feels so good. But I'm going to enjoy every inch of you that you have to offer. Everything you're going to let me see I want to touch..."

With those words he stroked her dick-expanding cheek, and as her head continued to bob up and down furiously he slid his hand down her neck, onto the top of her chest, and down...down onto her voluptuous tits as they were barely held in her top.

The touch sent waves of passion burning through Alyssa and set her pussy alight even more and the cute fiancée redoubled her efforts to suck his cock dry as Jaxon gripped her tits over her top and squeezed hard.

The soft but oh-so-deliciously firm flesh gave way to his groping fingers, moulding around his hands as he squeezed and mauled them. Pushing them into her chest and pushing them together. Feeling her tits in all of their glory as Alyssa continued to massage his dick with her mouth.

The whole scene was hot. Both in how it looked and how it felt. This was Jacob's fiancée! Jaxon's best friend's fiancée! And here he was playing with her tits for the first time ever! And oh fuck it wouldn't be the last! He was going to get her tits in his hands every day from now on. Just like he was going to get her mouth on his cock! Fuck it was so hot! Only Jacob should be touching her the way he was yet here he was blatantly feeling her up and groping her luscious assets like he was her boyfriend!

"Fuck! Your tits are incredible!" Jaxon growled as he squeezed them harder.

"Mmmmmmmmmphh!" Was all Alyssa could mumble in reply as she slammed back down on his dick.

"I'm getting these beauties in my hands next time we're around Jacob!" He asserted dominantly, and all Alyssa could do was moan loudly around his dick.

Squeezing and playing with the firm but dick-hardeningly soft breasts, Jaxon just groaned and enjoyed the blowjob. Alyssa gave it her all until Jaxon was amazed that she could still keep going. Her neck, jaw, and tongue must be aching like fire now. She had been sucking him long enough! But she just kept going. More eager than ever if anything.

"Ungh! Fuck! I...want to fuck your tits, next time!" Jaxon groaned with effort after a short time.

"You can fuck them any time you want!" Alyssa replied as she breathily pulled her lips from his cock and worked her jaw, her fist flying up and down the entire length of his shaft to make up for it. "How about the next time I'm wearing my bikini and Jacob is in the house?"

Jaxon broke out in a grin at that. The thought of Alyssa in her bikini was enough to almost push him over the edge again. His hands gripped to her tits almost painfully. But fuck that would be hot!

"I'll give you some sun cream to wear. That Jacob can rub in all over your chest." He answered back and Alyssa broke out in a naughty smile.

"You bad boy! Do you want me to walk down to him with your cum in my mouth, and swallow it just before I kiss him?" She asked impishly and this time it was Jaxon's turn to give her a shaky, turned-on smirk.

"Is that what you want to do when I cum?" He asked breathlessly. Too turned on by the idea to say much else. Fuck this was so wrong! Jacob was his best friend! He shouldn't be thinking like this. But there was just something so insanely hot about it all! He couldn't help himself! And this was Jacob's hot girl! If he never had another chance at this -- and he was determined to! -- he wanted it to be as hot as possible!

"That depends how you want to cum. We have plenty of time in the future for that!" Alyssa replied devilishly.

Jaxon grinned down at her smugly. She wanted this again as badly as he did. He had her now!

"I want to cum in your mouth and on your face." Jaxon responded almost questioningly.

He didn't have to wonder. Alyssa's face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Are you going to give me all of your big load all over my pretty face and in my hot, wet mouth?" She asked playfully, kissing the tip of his cock.

"Fuck! Yes!" Jaxon responded unsteadily, his hands shaking away from her tits and once more resting on her head lightly.

"Are you going to cum on your best friend's fiancée's face?" Alyssa asked naughtily. Her lips circling around his cock head and sucking hard, her tongue flashing across the sensitive tip, over and over again before she pulled her lips free.

"All over his bride-to-be's face!" Jaxon confirmed and Alyssa shifted as she got even more turned on by his words.

"Are you going to cum for me?" She asked as she slowly sank five inches of his cock into her mouth steadily -- no fast sucking this time. No bobbing her head. -- then slid all the way back up. "No?" She asked teasingly before she slid her lips all the way down his dick again until the fat head struck her throat. Only this time she didn't pull back. This time Alyssa pushed forward, forcing his cock against her throat. And as she gagged a little loudly she pressed forward until an inch sank deep into her tight throat.

Jaxon dug his hands into Alyssa's hair almost painfully as he clung on to dear life not to cum! FUCK!

He couldn't breathe he was so shocked and stunned by what she had done and how fucking good it felt! Oh shit! He hadn't expected her to do that at all. But the sudden tightness -- the oh-so-tightness! -- that gripped his sensitive head after it had been sucked and licked like crazy, it was immense!

The cum literally rocketed in his balls, almost spurting out from his cock and down her tight throat. But Jaxon managed to hold it back at the last second. By the scraping of his will and fingernails!

"OH FUCK!" He shouted out loudly. "UNGH!"

Alyssa held herself still, letting him adjust to the new feeling -- and letting her throat adjust to the new size in it -- before she pulled back. Pulling his cock from her throat and slipping all five inches from her mouth slowly.

"Did you like that?" She asked playfully, her cheeks reddening from what she had just done.

"Fuck! Are you kidding? That was incredible. I didn't know you could do that!" He stammered over himself as her fist once more began to pump up and down his cock.

"I wasn't sure either. But I wanted to try. I've never done that with Jacob. His cock isn't big enough to throat fuck me." She said with a simple matter of factness that made her seem even more exuberant. "Do you want me to do it again?"

"YES!" Jaxon answered immediately and without thought.

The beautiful smile curving Alyssa's lips would have been worth it in itself, but this time he knew he would get his dick down her throat again! And have something that Jacob had never had before! He was going to get what her fiancé never could!

"Then let me get your dick down my throat." She said teasingly before once more sliding her lips over his cock head.

Slurping and sucking, Alyssa worked her tongue and mouth around his five inches of cock until Jaxon almost thought she had forgotten what she had promised to do. However just as he was about to open his mouth to ask, Alyssa slipped her lips all the way down his dick until five inches prodded her throat, and then she slowly, and easingly, worked an inch down her oesophagus.

With one inch down, Jaxon stared at her breathlessly. His hand clenching and reclenching in her long brown hair. For a minute she held herself perfectly still before slowly pulling back and letting his cock come out of her throat. Licking and sucking she once more took that inch down her throat, repeating the movements until she could take his dick an inch with ease.

Her eyes bulged wide whenever his cock was down her throat and her cheeks blushed bright red from the exertion. But nothing stopped her from doing it again.

And then she took another inch.

At first she was just bobbing her head slowly and carefully back and forth, taking his cock into her throat every time she lowered her mouth down his cock. And then as she sank down one time she didn't stop moving...instead she kept pushing forward until another fat inch sank down her throat.

Two inches almost blew Jaxon's mind! He had seven inches of his dick in her mouth and down her throat! His best friend's fiancée! But Alyssa wasn't finished there. She kept going. Slowly working her face up and down his dick -- pulling his cock from her throat and then licking and sucking maniacally, before sliding it back down there -- with each movement she got more and more used to the stretching in her throat until she could take it easily. And then...then she forced another inch down her throat.

Until she had three inches down her throat and five in her stretched mouth. Then four. And then finally all five inches down her throat while the rest filled her mouth and her lips came to rest against Jaxon's groin.

Jaxon couldn't cope! He was in heaven! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! No one had ever taken all of his cock down their throats before! He was in shock! And bliss!

And then Alyssa began to suck his dick with both her mouth and her throat! Sliding all the way off and then forcing all five inches back down her oesophagus until she could manage the whole thing in one smooth movement.

And then she really began to bob her head.

At first she sucked and licked slowly, pumping her head up and down his entire ten-inch shaft in methodical, deliberate movements. And as it became easier for her, she moved faster and harder. Until she was once again pounding her mouth and throat up and down his cock like a true slut!

Up and down, back and forth the hot fiancée fucked her face -- truly -- on his dick, ramming ten inches of thick man meat down her throat and filling her mouth, only to pull back until almost all of it popped from her lips and then slammed back down again.

Faster and faster, harder and harder, Alyssa blew Jaxon and all Jaxon could do was groan ever more loudly, emphatically, and unstably.

"Fuck! Alli! Your throat is so fucking tight! Agh! You're going to make me cum down into your belly any second!" Jaxon managed to stumble out as he held on to her quickly blurring head for dear life.

"Cum for me, baby! Give me all of your hot seed. I want all of it, dripping down my chin. Come on, Jaxon, cover me in your cum!" The attractive fiancée begged as she alternated between jacking his dick with her hand and fucking it with her mouth and throat.

"Yeah! I'm gonna paint your pretty face with all of my cum, you hot bride! Every time I see you I'm going to remember you with my cum all over your face!" Jaxon growled energetically.

"That's it! I want your cum! I want your cum more than I've ever wanted Jacob's! Make me swallow your cum, Jax! Shower your best friend's bride-to-be in your hot, potent cum!" Alyssa demanded before slamming her mouth down his ten inch dick.

For a few more minutes the two fucked on with Alyssa's throat taking every fat inch of Jaxon's cock like a pro. Breathing heavy, and panting through her nose, both of them gasped and fought on not to let this mad blowjob end. But both were getting tired and close, and Jaxon couldn't hold back much longer.

That was why he couldn't resist any more. Taking hold of the sides of Alyssa's head he held her steady and launched into the most ruthless fucking he had ever done! Literally he fucked her throat and mouth raw, powering his hips back and forth and jettisoning his cock in and out of her mouth and deep down her throat in swift, sharp movements that had Alyssa gagging and choking as much as sucking and licking.

1...45678...11