All Comments on 'The Distraction'

by Korinky

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"With math, there were no grey areas. There was always a right or wrong answer." lol somebody doesn't know anything about math.

imnotacyberbullyimnotacyberbullyover 2 years ago

Not sure the break up at the end added anything to the story if you were just gonna end it like that.

The rest of the story was absolutely amazing though

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot! I liked the steady build up. Very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story-- believable buildup and glad it had a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please, do a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Needs a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story and, as an ex academic, it follows similar fantasies of my own. Great gradual build up of forbidden love.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Liked the story a lot. The ending was a little ambiguous; did they or did they not get together.

One comment re a comment. With math there can be a myriad of correct answers (typology for example), arithmetic is more straightforward and there is only one correct answer.

KnightofmindKnightofmindabout 1 month ago

It is true that mathematics involve a topology of correct answers to questions but they still correct and incorrect answers. Equations must be balanced, repeated variables must be simplified and so on.

Interpersonal relationships are far more complex, or they can be if approached incorrectly.

A logistician would seek to break interactions down into possible outcomes organized into likelihood and make estimations regarding the most probable permutations in order to resolve the best way to handle any giving interaction. To discover a primer.

A statistician might make a similar approach but with careful observation, notation and charting, collating and resolution of the most correct behavior in any given interaction.

And so on.

But logic only covers one hemisphere of the brain. To say nothing of extenuating circumstances or glandular secretions.

Those glandular secretions will get you everytime.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous