All Comments on 'The Divine Gambit Ch. 14'

by Kemmers

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Robbb_FangRobbb_Fang4 months ago

The new information about Evgenia changes a whole lot. That was a great twist, I did not come to that conclusion whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

When I say that I have been WAITING for this chapter lol. I really enjoy the story and I’m glad to see it being continued. I’ve been checking daily for updates and already can’t wait for the next chapter. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

First of all kudos for another great chapter of a universe and characters that I find very interesting.

I think one of the great features of your stories - your empathy describing the characters' motivations - is also something that if unbalanced by other facets - further developing the story, describing more of the world - leaves me wanting at the end of a chapter. Maybe choosing where to break for a chapter or what to include in a chapter differently to even out development of story and characters could be a solution.

This is just a little whining while reading an awesome story though and I can't wait for your next chapter to drop already.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As usual, just enough to leave me frustrated for more. Very much enjoying. Evgenia was a great twist.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew4 months ago

Very good, Kemmers, thank you for sharing this story with us.

pk2curiouspk2curious4 months ago

Yes it was enlightening to hear about Evginia . As the previous chapters heavily dealt with the HUMAN emotions side of an almost real world . Unlike most stories that dive right into the otherworld . This has been a long draw . Very worth it as no stones stay uncovered as they appear . Painstakingly thoroughly explicit in every detail and possible scenario . Slowly incorporating more and more of this otherworld you are building . I love it .

Thank you .

docholliday0007docholliday00074 months ago

That is a great story looking forward to the new chapters

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I’m surprised the dragon didn’t weigh in on the baby making. Either as an accomplishment or a potential weakness to be exposed later. Loved the info in Ev.

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca3 months ago

Absolutely fascinating, I find myself waiting impatiently for the next chapter. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent.

ClearmuseClearmuse3 days ago

Ah, no beast inside. There's a novelty at least.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKemmers@Kemmers
Writing, slowly. ========== 1 Apr 2024: 17 uploaded today — hopefully it will pass through the system and be available soon. 23 Dec 2023: 12 submitted. For those of you who have left comments of distaste on James' disposition, I would say that chapters 11, 12, and 13 are a t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES