The Divorcee’s Ass

Story Info
My surprise hookup with a 45-year-old hottie.
3.1k words
4.41
40.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perineyum
perineyum
35 Followers

(TW/Disclaimer: There is some non-consensual content in this story. I appreciate and value consent as absolutely necessary, especially when it comes to sexual acts. Please consider that all characters in this story are consenting adults)

I hated my new job. When I started working at my aunt's events company, I was told I would be planning events and could even try out my DJing skills or maybe work with pyrotechnics, all of which I was excited for as a 19-year-old still in college. What it really ended up being was lugging a bunch of heavy equipment around, erecting tents, doing table set up and odd jobs for an events company.

I couldn't leave now because my family wouldn't let me 'abandon my aunt'. So I focused as much as I could on the only great part of the job. The hot women at some of these events. We mostly did weddings but every now and then we did parties, launches, and gigs. As I soon learned, the cornerstone of every event is hot women.

One weekend we were organising a wedding and I was on 'parking support' which is a glorified valet job. I didn't mind this though as I'd get to drive some serious cars.

I was hanging out with the other valet guys and we were being plied with some alcohol and food from the catering guys, which was the usual protocol for us. As a teenager, I had surprising control over myself to not really get drunk, but just sort of sip on it. I enjoyed the driving more than the drinking and urged the guys to let me take one of the cars for a spin but they always refused.

Suddenly, in the middle of the wedding my aunt calls me over and tells me we have an emergency. Which usually means something is broken or missing, but this time she pointed at a lady and asked if I remembered her. How could I not?

This lady, her name is Esha, she had been the object of my teenage fantasies. She was a long time family friend and come over to our house often. Every time I got a glimpse of her I had to go rub one out. I had thought of bending over her huge ass and pounding it so many times. I imagined her boobs swaying as I fucked her. I imagined her lips on my cock. I wanted to go down on her and for her to sit on my face.

Right now, she was just sitting on a chair with a bunch of other ladies and the table kept breaking out into raucous bouts of laughter.

My aunt nudged me and asked in a louder voice, 'Do you remember Esha?'

I nodded.

'She's had too much to drink,' my aunt said. As if on cue to illustrate this she got off her seat and started dancing.

'Should I call her a cab?' I asked.

'No no, her car is here. Drop her off home and come back.' she said.

Honestly, the first thing I thought of was which car did she drive, and I couldn't remember it but it seemed like an opportunity to drive after all and with the object of my fantasies in the car. Somehow, this gig was paying off.

'Yeah, okay, where does she live?' I asked.

My aunt gave me vague details and said Esha could give me the specifics. Then we went towards her and my aunt began to coax her to get going. All she wanted to do was dance. She could've stayed as far as I was concerned. She was moving her ass in a way that wouldn't be out of place in a club. If there was a pole nearby, I think she wouldn't have been out of place in a strip club either.

The groom's mother joined in with my aunt coaxing this drunk babe to leave. After a while they managed to do it, and got her things together. Suddenly they were in front of me and Esha looked up at me, and then gave my aunt an incredulous look to my aunt and said, 'Is this stud my driver?'

Then she threw her arms around me, gave me a peck on the cheek while I felt her boobs press up against me and said, 'It's been so long since I saw you TT! Have you gotten cuter?'

'No aunty, I just look cute around you', was the best response I could think of.

She squeezed my face and said, 'Come on, they're making me go home but at least I get to leave with a stud.'

I extended my left elbow and she put her arm through it and we walked out of the wedding grounds into the parking. My aunt shouted after me to come back and I waved my hand in acknowledgement.

I asked Esha for her parking ticket and she rooted around in her bag for a bit and pulled it out. I grabbed the ticket and told her we could probably walk directly to the car since it was close. In reality, it was a bit of a walk but I didn't want to leave her on her own.

So we started towards the car and Esha asked me, 'Do you like working with Sara (my aunt)?'

'It's alright!' I said smiling.

She nudged me and stumbled a bit as she did so I instinctively put my arm around her.

'Ooh! I'm okay... I'm okay..', she slurred, 'I know it's a drag having to drop poor old me home but I'm glad it's you and not some stranger.'

I was acutely aware of my arm on her hip, holding her in a side hug of sorts as I said, 'Aww, it's not a drag aunty, it'll give us some time to catch up.'

'Such a cutie... Don't you have places to go and people to be with on Saturday night?' she quizzed.

'Oh, you know how it is, I'll go see them later', I replied.

'I'm sure you'd be with some hottie instead of me...' she said as she burst into tears.

I had no clue how to deal with this and tried just saying, 'Please don't cry... I'm sorry...'

And not knowing what to do I just hugged her. She put her arms around me too and her head on my shoulder. I could still hear her crying so I said, 'I'm happy to be with you, I don't want to be with anyone else right now.'

She looked up and mumbled, 'You're a sweetie...' and gave me a peck on the cheek again.

It made me get really aware of how close we were and that my hands were on the small of her back pushing her into me and I could feel her boobs against me.

'I think you're a hottie, aunty', I said.

She giggled and said, 'Thanks... I'm sorry... I get a bit lonely since the divorce...'

It had been about a year since she left her husband and she talked about it with my mum and aunt all the time.

I said, 'That's okay... I'm happy to hug you anytime.'

She looked up, smiled and gave me another peck on my cheek and said, 'I think we should go.'

We let go but I still kept my arm around her as we walked back to the car. We let go in time because any longer and I think she might have felt me getting hard.

Even now as we walked, her arm rubbing against my side felt nice and it made me want to kiss her and touch her boobs. I was so close.

I helped her into the passenger seat and got in on the driver's side. I checked with her about the house and she told me the area she lived in and she'd guide me as we got closer.

We chatted for a bit, but in about 10 minutes I could tell that she was starting to fall asleep. I turned down the music and she seemed to be sleeping within minutes. She was sliding down in her seat a bit and the seatbelt seemed to be getting under her right boob and tugging at her dress showing me more cleavage.

I could barely keep my eyes on the road. I let a few minutes pass and called her name. After a couple of times, she still didn't respond. I put a hand on her head and held it back as it seemed to be lolling forward a bit and she still didn't respond.

I can't explain what came over me, but I put my hand on her right boob. I could feel it over her dress and I could feel myself get harder. I did not dare squeeze but I left it there thinking I could just say I was trying to keep her from sliding forward.

A couple of times I pressed down on it but it still didn't get any reaction from her. As we got closer to her area. I realised I still didn't know where exactly her home was, so I put my hand now on her shoulder and called her name a couple more times.

No response.

I then stopped the car by the side of the road and took her phone and used her thumbprint to unlock it. I was looking for a delivery app to check her address on it, but instead my eyes fell upon a dating app she had on her phone.

I opened it up and checked her profile. She had some really nice photos of her on this, but the star was undoubtedly one of her in a shorter green dress with her ass to the camera and looking back. I wanted to grab that ass so bad.

Under 'Looking for' she had put 'companionship'. I then moved on to her chats. A couple of the initial ones were fairly boring, but I found one chat with a guy where they were sexting. I felt a shiver of excitement go through me. She had texted about wanting to be fucked hard and wanting him to fuck her face and spank her. Fuck.

I went through some of the other chats as well and she spoke about wanting to have her ass eaten and to be spanked. She also spoke about wanting to be fucked which made me so hot for her.

I checked her address and put her phone down. I was now really horny and the object of my desires was right there. As I drove again, I put my hand on her thigh and gently ran it up and down it, letting my pinky brush her crotch every few strokes.

When we got to her house, I found the house keys in her bag and went and opened the door. I suppose I could have tried to wake her but I wanted to touch her as much as I could, so I took off her seatbelt and held her back to the seat by her boobs. Then I reached over and bunched up her long dress up to her crotch. She was wearing black panties under it.

I then grabbed the inside of her left thigh to move her left leg out of the car. The way her legs were spread, and her panties could be seen, I was so turned on by it. I could see a bit of her bush peeking out of her panties. I brushed my hand over her pussy as I grabbed the other leg and got her to fully face me.

I then put my arm on her back and pulled her close to me so her head was on my shoulder and she was in a half standing position fully leaning on me. I was now keeping her up by grabbing her ass. Had she been awake, she might have felt my cock against her.

I leaned her against the car and shut the door. I then carried her into the house sort of like wearing a backpack on your front so I was holding her up by her ass and leaning her body against me. Even though I found it difficult to carry her, I still could help but notice how close to her pussy my fingers were.

I put her on the couch and shut the front door. As she laid there, I knew I'd grab any opportunity to touch her further. I didn't know where her room was but there was a bedroom just off the living room so I carried her again and took her into the room.

This time when I laid her on the bed her legs were still on the ground and on the pretext of putting her in a comfortable position on the bed, I lifted her legs high and her dress fell back to her crotch again giving me a great view of her ass.

I flipped her over so she was on her tummy and the dress was riding so high I could see her ass in her panties. I touched it and began to caress it.

I'm not entirely sure what came over me but before I knew it I was kissing her ass and caressing it. I grabbed her panties and moved them to one side so I could see that butthole. I didn't know where I got the courage but I pulled her panties off and smelt them. The smell of her pussy made me even more horny.

I put my hand in between her legs and started rubbing her pussy. I could feel it become wet which egged me on. I was rubbing her clit with one hand and caressing her butt with the other. I leaned in and licked her asshole. Mmm what a rush. I couldn't believe my luck, I was licking the ass of this 45-year-old goddess.

I undid my own pants with my free hand and started to stroke myself as I licked her ass and rubbed her clit.

I stopped for a minute and rolled her onto her back. I took off my pants and got onto the bed. Her had was facing sideways so I rubbed her lips with the tip of my penis and started to slide it in. I held the back of her head and started to fuck her mouth. As I did, I started to feel her suck on it and saw her eyes open a bit.

I thought I heard a dull, 'mmmm...'

I pulled my cock out and withdrew from the bed.

I just stared at Esha, waiting for her to move or say something. I feel like my heart had either stopped or was going at 500 km an hour. I completely froze.

I heard her mumble something, but she wasn't looking up.

Then she turned to me and said, 'Come back here...'

It took me a second for her words to register. When they did, I went back quickly and said, 'Sorry aunty, I got carried away...'

She simply said, 'It's okay... I want more...'

'More?' I asked

'Fuck me!' she said.

She had never been hotter to me. I kissed her and started to fondle her boobs. She put her hands on my back and was digging her nails into them.

I found the zip on the back of her dress and started to take it off. I unclasped her bra and I pulled away as I took off the dress.

The sight of her in the nude had me rock hard. She was on her side, I got on my knees on the bed and put my dick in her mouth. She sucked on it as I thrust gently into her mouth. It felt so good, I knew I was going to cum soon so I held the back of her head and began to thrust faster and a bit harder.

I looked down to see her face go pink from me fucking her mouth as I came in her mouth. I kept my dick in her mouth and could feel her lick it off and swallow.

'I'm sorry...' I said

She just shook her head.

I leaned down and kissed her neck and began to kiss my way down to her shoulder then moved inwards to kiss her boobs. I sucked on one nipple as I lightly pinched another one.

I heard her go 'Hhhhnmmm...' and then 'Harder...'

I pinched her nipple and twisted it and heard a 'Mmmnngaaahh' escape her lips.

I kissed my way down to her pussy. As she was on her side I put one leg over my shoulder and began to lick her pussy. Her hand ran through my hair as I heard her moan. I started to slip a finger into her pussy and finger fuck her as I licked her.

Her moans started to get louder and she was clawing my back again. I could feel the heat from her crotch as I licked her and I could feel her squirm and spasm. She squeezed my head with her thighs as she came and I kept licking and fingering her.

I lifted my head and kissed her while my fingers were still in her and I started to finger fuck her harder, so her body began to move every time I 'thrust'. I slowly put my arm under her back and lifted her ass gently into the air to her legs bent towards her stomach so that her knees were framing her face and only her shoulders and head were in contact with the bed.

As I stood over her I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and looked her in the eyes as I licked my fingers and as I went back in I put my middle finger in her ass.

'Mhhhhaaaagggghhhh', she screamed and her face froze in that breathless scream as I leaned in to lick and spit on her asshole to make it easier and I began to slowly ass fuck her with my fingers.

I kept going faster to her moans and her body moved in rhythm with my thrusting. Every now and then I'd spank her with my free hand and it seemed to turn her on more.

I let her down again and I was ready to fuck her. My cock was throbbing again to enter her and I flipped her over and guided my cock into her pussy. I could feel her tightness on my cock. Before I began to thrust, I spanked her a couple of times and began to fuck her.

Within seconds I was ready to come again.

'I'm going to come aunty' I said as I pulled out and came all over her ass.

I collapsed next to her and we kissed again.

'You're quite the ride home.' she said.

'You're so fucking hot', I said.

I knew my aunt would call at some point and I'd be in trouble but this was worth staying.

perineyum
perineyum
35 Followers