The DMV

Story Info
A trip to the DMV leads Robin to Lara.
2k words
4.35
12k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story, and all my stories, contain fictionalized characters from memories of my life.

I am a 60+ year old BI woman. My stories are memoirs spiced with kinky imagination. I am submissive by natural inclination in most relationships. If you like kinky mature bi women I hope you will like my stories.

*

I love the new ride, black, fast, sexy and goes topless. Me in automobile form. Unfortunately, with the new car comes the inevitable trip to the DMV. The dreaded Department of Motor Vehicles. I had a plan, I'll get there early and beat the inevitable lines. Of course I arrive only ten minutes after they open and the parking lot is already nearly full. Oh well, I brought along a book to read so I'll live through it.

As almost everyone in the United States knows going to the DMV is running a gauntlet. First there is the desk to prequalify you for their attention. A usually, in my experience, rude, or at best curt, person who checks your paperwork and gives you a number, a number that is always seemingly impossibly far from the number flashing in the "currently serving" overhead sign. But before you can even get a number there is of course a line of people waiting to be granted an audience.

When I walked in there were already four people waiting so I got in line, number five waiting for a number. The fellow in front of me smelled like he had not bathed in weeks except maybe in bourbon. I backed away. A moment later a new arrival tapped me on the shoulder and said: "Excuse me, are you in line?" I guess I backed away a little more than I thought. I turned, smiled and nodded yes. Our eyes met momentarily. Beautiful green eyes. I turned and resumed my wait thinking about the woman, those amazing eyes, standing behind me. What I might not have actually seen my mind filled in. My height, younger at about 35 years old, very curly mid length red hair, pretty with a great smile, lots of freckles on her face.

I heard her talking on her phone. Some not happy conversation about something being inevitable, how it was not the first time. When Rude Lady behind the desk told her cell phone use was not allowed she simply said to her caller. "Thanks for coming, I'll see you when you arrive." I imagine she then, as instructed by Rude Lady, turned the phone off.

My turn at the Rude Lady desk. I give her all my paperwork and tell her I am here to get plates and registration for my new car. She says: "I can see that." She looks over the bill of sale, tax payment receipt and registration application and hands me back all my paperwork and a slip of paper with a number and tells me to have a seat. I'm now number 421. 399 is "currently being served."

I have a seat and take out my book and begin to read. Not four pages in the woman who was behind me in line sits beside me. I say hello just casually and she says: "Hi, I'm Lara. Welcome to the DMV."

"Nice to meet you Lara, I'm Robin." Now I can look at her without being a gawker. As I thought she looks to be about 30 - 35. Interesting mix of red hair, green eyes and lots of freckles. Very sexy. She is well dressed in navy blue skirt and a white top with nice casual white flats. As I look at her I can see she is a big woman, not fat just large. Her choice of outfit gives away a lot. Her sleeveless top reveals bra straps digging into her shoulder a bit to hold up her rather ample breasts.

Lara starts a conversation by saying: "I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I heard to have a new car." She continues: "I have an old car I love and can't seem to part with but I did see a beautiful little BMW convertible in the parking lot that made me think maybe it was time."

"Black one?" I ask.

She replies: "Yes, a black one with a black top."

I tell her "that's mine" and the conversation shifts quickly like we had now linked on the car conversation and now we could talk. She tells me she hopes she was not too loud on the phone. It was embarrassing when the woman told her to turn off her phone.

I told her I could hear her but I doubt others could and it sounded like a conversation she didn't want to be having anyway. Lara replied: "Yes it was my sister, going through a bad time with her creep husband." I could see freckles and cleavage between the buttons of her top.

I want to shift the conversation so I mention that it must be nice to have a sister to talk to and that I don't have any siblings. That's it, we'll talk about family, not "creep husbands."

Lara replies: "It really is nice. She is my twin and we talk every day." She adds: "Thank god for unlimited cell phone minutes." She smiles and I see she has beautiful white teeth.

I'm curious. "Your twin? Identical?"

Almost before I finish, as though she had anticipated the question she says: "Very much identical. Even today at 32 if we dressed the same and did our hair the same we are identical." I can see freckles on the tops of her thighs just below the lower edge of her skirt. As Lara shifts position in her seat more and more is visible.

Conversation with Lara was easy. It's almost as if we were old friends who had not seen each other in a while and were catching up. I learned that she was single, had never married and now that her sister was having all this trouble she was glad.

I thought I might test her. I told her she was a very attractive woman and I imagined she had many opportunities. I think she knew what I was looking to find out and didn't hesitate to fill in the answer when she said: "Oh yes but the one 'person' I thought I loved preferred another. She touches my hand almost signaling but not saying: "I prefer women."

Without even an awkward moment she shifted the conversation to me and my life. I filled in background without giving away any details of my current situation. She asked if I was married. I replied that long ago I was but that it had ended badly.

The conversation wandered around many subjects, local politics, where we lived, the food we liked.

"NOW SERVING NUMBER 421 AT COUNTER NEMBER 5."

I told Lara how much I enjoyed meeting her and how I hoped we might run into each other again.

She said she felt the same and I went to counter 5. An interesting encounter over. Nice pleasant man at counter 5 and as start writing checks number 422 is called to counter number 10. I glance down the aisle and see Lara walking away from me toward counter 10. Oh my, that skirt way to snug and those legs!

New plates and registration in hand I head out to my car. First however, I have to pee. As I exit the stall Lara is washing her hands. She comments: "Must be fate, I had hoped to see you again but probably not under these circumstances." She smiles and we leave the room and the building chatting as we go she asks to see my new car.

She motions to an older, much older, black Volkswagen convertible in the lot and tells me that is her baby. As we approach my new car she says: "Oh, this is nice, black on black, I love it." I open the door and toss my plates in the back seat.

I look at her and ask: "Want to drive it?"

She nods Yes, Yes, Yes and I unlock the doors with the remote and get in the passenger seat.

As she starts to get in she comments: "Oh, this is low!" Her skirt rides up as she gets in. We go for a drive and I am very distracted by her casual exposure. With the top up in the enclosure of the car I notice her smell for the first time. Just a very subtle clean scent, very sexy. I can't help but look at her legs and I can almost see her panties! Mine are getting moist.

She mentions how this is her favorite color car. She laughs a little and says her little black VW "dirty girl" needs washing all the time.

As we drive toward the beach I ask if she would like to drive by my house. As we drive by she mentions that she loves the beach and how it must be nice to live so close. I tell her that if she would like to go to the beach sometime I would love to go with her and we can use my house as base camp. She simply says without committing to anything that doing that would be nice.

Back at the DMV parking lot and her car we exchange phone numbers and she is gone. I go home and change my panties.

I think about calling her but some of the insecurities are still there. I'm older. I'm maybe not attractive enough. I'm a little heavy.

Life goes on and three days later in mid morning the phone rings and it's her. We chat and she tells me again how much she enjoyed meeting me but she says nothing about my beach invitation. Lara tells me her sister will arrive early next week and maybe we could then go to the beach, "Just the three of us." Just a lot of nice conversation. The conversation ends and she says she will call me when her sister arrives. We says good bye and I hang up.

I change to wash my car. Just as I'm starting my phone rings. I look at the number. It's Lara. I answer the phone and without other conversation she asks me what I'm doing today. Of course I tell her I was just washing "my dirty girl."

Without a breath and without a pause Lara says: "Oh you remembered what I said, that's nice, may I come over, right now, I need to talk to you, and it has to be right now or I will chicken out like earlier this morning, ok?"

I just say "Yes, If course" and she is gone the phone is dead.

One minute later her car pulls in the driveway and she gets out. She walks over to me and without a word or hesitation she walks over to me, takes my hand and pulls me into the house. As we are walking she says in that same urgent, breathless, no pause way: "Please don't say a word until I finish saying what I have to say and then you can tell me what you think, ok!

We are in the house on the couch sitting side by side. Lara begins: "You know, Robin, I may talk a lot and look very secure and sure of myself but I'm not sure of myself at all." Lara continued: " So let me just say this and you can tell me what you think. The other day in the registry when you told me I was a very attractive woman I thought I saw in your eyes more than just a complement because I think you too are a very attractive woman." She paused, took my hands in hers and continued: "I'm not good at this so if you know what I'm trying to say please help me."

I put my hand on her face leaned in and kissed her. As I pulled back with my face still very close to hers I said: "Is that what you mean?"

Lara replied: "Oh thank God Yes!"

Just a little note to my readers, Lara really is a redhead and yes the freckles on her legs go from her toes all the way to heaven.