All Comments on 'The DMV'

by Robingreen678

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
good intro

this story needs to have all the blank likes filled in.

LancerlottLancerlottover 4 years ago
Tantalising...

... think I know where this is heading - but I'd like to know for sure. Please write more! D

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 4 years ago
More please!

You can't leave us hanging on this story! please continue it. Thank you for sharing it with us!

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Meteover 4 years ago
Very Good Half Of A Story!

Holy shit Robin! You just started the story. Really, you didn't get half way through it. Most readers can easily foresee where it is headed but, every reader wants to know the full context of the author’s intent. My first thought was maybe I should finish it for you but, then it wouldn't be your story. It seems to me that would be plagiarism. I can finish it in my mind but, I think that, too, would be undetectable plagiarism kind of like mental masturbation. That’s kind of like jacking a guy off and just before he is about to blow his wad you walk off and say, ‘Finish it yourself, ASSHOLE.” What a pleasant thought to savor.

You need to quickly finish your story as a huge service to your readers. Don't know if you will see this or not but, I hope you don't take it as derisive criticism. You appear to be an excellent writer. I have never ascribed to the idea that “Less is more.”

Best Regards, MoMiner64Mete

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue the story

Your short and very exciting story made me hard quickly. I would like more story to help me get off.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 4 years ago

I really enjoyed your writing style. Perhaps some of that comes from your years of life experiences. But those years also provide a nice, and believable, basis for the story — an attraction between generations. Like most of the other readers, it would have been fun to read your words on how this develops into a climax (no pun intended). But, I'm not disappointed — you laid the foundation onto the canvas, I can paint the words that tell how wonderful this chance meeting ended up ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sloppy

"I heard to have a new car."

Robingreen678Robingreen678over 4 years agoAuthor

There will be a Part 2, 3,.......

Start with a real experience, add a little imagination and fantasy and season with a smidgen of the absurd.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobingreen678@Robingreen678
Hello, “Words themselves prod and confuse and may not have truth in them, but in stories truth can always be found.” ― Ellen Malphrus, Untying the Moon A great story starts with a real experience, adds fantasy and imagination and a smidgen of the absurd. I am a mature, Ha...