The Dock

Story Info
A couples camping trip turns into fantasies coming true.
2.3k words
4.35
10.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hey Belle, can you get me another beer?"

Belle: "Sure, anyone else?"

"Bring the rest of the chips and some Jack D."

Pete: "I'll help"

Joe: "Me too"

And so it began. They were three couples who had known each other for years. All were married. Belle was married to a conservative guy. Joe was married to a very shy lady. Pete, who used to date Belle, was married to a shy, quiet woman, who was Belle's best friend. Belle introduced Pete to her after she and Pete stopped dating. Joe and Belle worked at the same company and always had an ongoing workplace flirtation. He had "that look" that touched all of her senses. She had often thought about him sexually, but never told him. Joe had developed a crush on Belle after the first time he saw her. She was a natural beauty with an incredible body. He would often find himself having to hide his nerves and propensity to stare at her when they spoke. Belle was never far from his mind.

The three of them walked up to the main tent and began to gather up beer, booze and snacks. There was always a lot of drinking on these weekends and Joe and Pete were kind of buzzed. Belle wasn't a big drinker, but she was fascinated with watching how the dynamics change as the others consumed their favorite beverages.

Belle bent over to pick up some chips and whack... Pete gave her a playful slap on her butt followed by a "Nice ass," comment.

"Hey you!" she replied with a smile, "that ass is taken!"

"I remember when it wasn't and it was mine," Pete said as Joe looked on and laughed.

"Well, it's a little bigger than it should be cause it doesn't get used as much as it used to," Belle said winking.

"Well, I'd be happy to help in that department," Pete said smiling, noting to himself that her ass hadn't changed at all!

"I'd love to help too," chimed in a laughing Joe.

Belle looked at both of them... Pete was still a good-looking man and he was pretty good in the sack back in the day. She'd always had a crush on Joe and had made herself wet more than once at work thinking about what it would be like with him. For a moment, nothing was said and the three just looked at each other, quietly, all trying to hide from themselves and each other, that they were thinking the same thing.

Pete cleared his throat and broke the silence, and said, "I got what I need, I'll see ya back at the fire."

Joe looked down and picked up a case of beer. As he walked by Belle he stopped and said, "looks like our spouses are getting pretty drunk. I'm a little bit too which is why I can say that after everyone passes out, I'll be down by the dock around midnight... I mean, if ya want to..." he didn't finish. He just blushed and looked away and walked back down to the fire.

Belle was soaked. She loved her husband, and they had a good sex life, but she'd always found herself imagining being with other men. She'd never acted on it. But now, after the boys had just said what they'd said, she was thinking. Thinking hard, picturing and fantasizing. What would it be like? Joe's words ran through her mind as she got some snacks and the bottle of Jack and soon went back to the campfire herself.

The night went on, there were laughs and talking, but the looks between Belle and Joe were different. Pete saw it, and he began to wonder. There was definitely an attraction between her and Joe. He smiled to himself, remembering when he and Belle used to exchange those looks.

Finally, it was time to call it a night. It was close to midnight and the spouses were pretty drunk, but Pete and Joe had slowed down their drinking and Belle didn't drink much anyway. They all said goodnight and hugged each other.

When Joe gave Belle a hug it lasted just a hair too long and she unmistakably felt him press his hips into her. It felt good. She watched him walk away and turned to see Peter staring at her. She blushed; she knew she'd been caught. He came up and hugged her goodnight and whispered, "Don't worry hon, I remember when you looked at me like that. Your secret's safe with me." And with that, they walked with their spouses to their tents. Given the lateness of the evening and the amount of drinking, it wasn't long before two wives and a husband were completely passed out. Too much drinking, no fooling around, no sex, head down and out cold!

Belle couldn't sleep. All she could think about was what Joe had said to her about being down at the dock. She'd always had that crush on him. He was great looking and if his hands were any indication, his cock had to be fantastic, or so the tale went. She, again, felt herself moisten as she thought about him and what his touch would feel like. The only thing that broke her fantasy was the snap of a twig. She looked out of her tent to see Joe walking in the direction of the dock. Stomach churning, she looked at her sleeping husband. He was out cold and in a couple of seconds, heart in throat she was out... out of the tent.

As she approached the dock, she could see Joe sitting there. He stood as he saw her coming. There were no words, just a brief pause to exchange knowing looks before they were in each other's arms. He enveloped her, his lips over hers, tongue anxiously searching her mouth. She moaned as her nipples hardened and she felt her wetness begin to seep from her and flow down the inside of her thighs. He undid her shirt as she unbuckled his jeans. Half undressed, they kissed again then broke to completely disrobe. She was just as he thought. Her breasts were perfectly proportioned to her hot body. He leaned in and took one in his hand and sucked on the hard nipple of the other. She pressed his head into her and with her free hand reached down and gripped his erection. It was beautiful, long and powerful like him.

She began to stroke him and gently guided him back to the dock. She whispered, "sit," and he did. She knelt before him, looking into his eyes as her hands slowly worked their way up his thighs. He looked back, unable to move. His cock ached. He was so fucking hard! Joe hadn't been turned on like this in forever. He felt her breasts rest on the top of his thighs as she leaned in and took him in her mouth. His hands clenched the side of the dock as she tongued his tip and then slowly devoured the rest of him. Joe's head went back, and he gazed at the night sky, feeling her warm mouth sucking his cock and listening to the sounds she made doing it. It was fucking amazing.

He looked down at her and said, "Jesus Belle, you're amazing.... Fuck baby!"

Her pace picked up, and he felt himself nearing his climax, but he didn't want her that way. He began to reach to pull her back and stopped. There was motion in the dark behind her. And suddenly, there was Peter. All he had on was his bathing suit, and he stepped out of that quickly. He looked at Joe and they understood... nothing was said, nothing needed to be said.

Belle loved the taste of Joe's cock. He was so thick and filled her mouth. She took him down her throat and squeezed her legs together as her wetness ran from her. She was so close to making herself cum just sucking him. She could not remember being this turned on. She loved the noise she was making while she sucked him, and it only turned her on more. She desperately wanted to feel Joe's cock inside her. She wanted to know what the thick vein riddled masterpiece felt like buried deep within her, but she also wanted him to explode in her mouth, to feel his release and relish his taste.

She thought about reaching between her legs, playing in her wetness, and timing their orgasms together. She began to remove one hand from his thigh to give in to her thought when she felt it. The feel of warm lips kissing on her back as two fingers slid past her outer lips and caused her to gasp and reflexively squeeze her cunt walls around them. For a moment, she couldn't figure out how Joe was doing this but then again, she didn't fucking care. It was amazing.

"Hey baby," came the familiar voice. It's what Peter would always start their lovemaking with when they used to date.

She pulled her mouth off Joe, still stroking his cock, and turned to look at Peter. He smiled and kissed and licked her spine and inserted a third finger inside her. She moaned... a long-protracted moan. Her body jerked back and forth with the motion of his fingers. One hand gripped Joe's cock while she worked it with her mouth. She took her other hand and reached between her legs and covered them in the juices that Peter's fingers were pouring from her. Then she took hold of Peter's erection and began to stroke him too.

Joe slid slightly off the dock supporting himself by his arms. The lowering of his body made Belle lean over to keep him in her mouth. The movement forward brought her hips up and Peter slid back and removed his fingers from her soaked pussy. He rubbed his wet fingers along the head and shaft of his erection as he squatted behind her and guided himself into her core.... slowly.... ever so slowly.

Such sweet torture it was for Belle. Feeling that cock enter her, sucking on Joe's pulsing member as he began to thrust up into her. She became their pawn. Belle didn't fight it, she relished it. Every deep thrust from Pete's cock pushed her into Joe forcing his cock further down her throat. Their sounds meshed together, echoing softly in the evening as their bodies pleasured each other. The men looked at each other and down at Belle. It was so beautiful hearing her sounds of ecstasy as she pleasured one and took pleasure from the other. Peter felt her tighten and thrust deeply inside her and stayed there. Her mouth involuntarily released Joe's cock and she muffled a scream as she began to cum. Eyelids closed, fireworks behind their lids, a vague consciousness of trying to stroke Joe's cock and the sound of her moans timed to the crescendos of her orgasm. Pete stayed inside her, pumping her throughout her climax. He looked at Joe, and Joe looked at him. No words needed to be said. The signal was received.

Joe slid onto the dock and lay back. Peter pulled out of Belle and stood her up... turned her, kissed her, and nodded. She knew what he wanted. She climbed onto the dock and squatted over Joe's erection, while keeping her back to him. Then Belle eagerly grabbed Joe's throbbing shaft and guided him into her as she stared at Peter stroking himself as he watched them. She closed her eyes in ecstasy as Joe's cock sunk to its full depth inside her. Peter came up on the dock and stood before her and when she opened her eyes, she saw the outline of a cock she'd tasted before... many years ago. She took him in her mouth eagerly.

Peter grabbed and steadied her head as he fucked her mouth groaning and blurting out, "Oh my fucking God!"

Her lips teased him, her tongue swirled, and her throat relaxed and tightened around his crown. Belle was spellbound. The feeling of two cocks inside her was amazing. It was what she had craved. It was intense!

She grinded her hips back and forth on Joe. His thrusting cock placed him deep inside her, deeper than any man's cock had ever been.

Her mind exploded, and she managed an "Oh Fuck," as she burst. Waves of pleasure coursed through her. Her cum shot out of her. She screamed around the cock in her mouth and Peter instantly blew his load. She couldn't take it all and she saw the lust in his eyes as he watched streams of semen flow from around his cock down her chin and onto her chest. Her spasming cunt convulsed and squeezed around Joe's cock and his shoulders pressed into the wooden deck and his back arched. His guttural scream pierced the night as he unleashed an unending wave of cum inside her.

They were a symphony of discourse. Three writhing bodies selfishly experiencing their pleasures while bound to each other. Their sounds of pleasure piercing the evening until satiation quieted them. And there they lay, sat and stood. Drained and wondering if what just took place really happened. Peter helped Belle up and Joe rose after. They stood together looking at each other and smiling. Belle kissed them both. Then all three washed in the lake, dressed and went back to their tents.

Nobody had woken up; nobody would know what happened. The next morning, they would have breakfast, some might nurse hangovers while others would be lost in memories of a fantasy come true. All three couples would pack and go home.... Still friends... bringing their memories with them... until the next time.