Her First Big One

Story Info
Just 750 words about a wife's first big one.
812 words
4.44
13k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just 750 words on the subject of a wife's first big one.

>>> >>> >>>

He watched his wife as she approached him and could not help but admire her outfit. It was stylish, if that's the word, and she made it look good. She had that excited, mischievous look on her face that he knew well.

She walked up to him with a playful bounce in her step like a teenage girl. She was breathless to the point of being giddy and incapable of containing her excitement. "Oh gawd, I've never experienced anything like that before in my life! It had to be 10 inches at least!"

He looked at her with a mixture of admiration and skepticism. "I find that hard to believe. You know women exaggerate these things."

She flashed her husband a momentary look of displeasure and said, "I'm sorry, dear, but it was my first big one and I just had to have it!"

"I hope you aren't planning to make a habit of it."

She smiled and he knew that look meant she was thinking about it. "It was so much fun; I want to go back! Please! I want another! I promise you won't regret it. Let me have another and I'll make you so happy at home tonight!"

What could he say? He never denied her anything, but he was starting to wonder if he'd made the right decision. He knew that look and this was going to become a habit with her. No, not a habit, it would be an obsession. She was going to come back here again and again in search of a really big one and there wasn't anything he could do about it. She was hooked on the big ones now and she would be searching for her next one from here on.

She demurred, "Okay, you're right, maybe it wasn't 10 inches, but I have to admit it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Did you see the color of it? And the head on it was so amazing; it was unlike anything I've ever seen before. When I pulled it close, it stared at me and jumped in my hands!"

"It's how you held it."

"I know, but I'm just getting started. This was my first time!

"I knew it was big; I could tell right away. That first bump and I could feel it in my hand, but then it came alive! It was so strong and so powerful! The more I played with it, the stronger it seemed to get. I tugged on it and it jumped, and the sight of it took my breath away! The more I played with it, the more alive in my hand it became. I pulled on it and it jumped some more! I started feeling like it was just me and him and we were all there was in the world."

He finally smiled at her. He knew full well that he'd brought this on himself and how excited she could get every time she experienced something new. After all, a girl's first big one is something to celebrate. "You need to be selective and pace yourself. There are more big ones out there for you to play with, but you can't take them home with you. Just have fun with each one of them and enjoy them, then take some time to catch your breath and savor the moment so you can enjoy the next one later."

She smiled at her husband. He was so patient and understanding. It was no wonder why she loved him so much. "I know. I'll pace myself next time. Today, I just want to play with them all!" She giggled when she said it.

He put his arm around his wife and kissed her on the head. "Okay, lover, it's getting late. Maybe that's enough excitement for today. I'll bring you back again soon and you can play with another big one."

They walked together, arms around each other, warm in the afterglow and the excitement of new experiences.

"I'm wet! He soaked me!" She giggled and hugged her husband tighter. "I thought this outfit would protect me, but I can feel moisture where I can't reach."

"Yeah, that outfit doesn't offer complete protection. You probably got too excited and caught some spray. Next time you'll be better prepared for the big one when you find it."

"John?"

"Yes, Dear?"

"I love fly fishing. It's so much fun! I never understood what you liked about it, but now I totally get it."

>>> >>> >>>

Okay, anyone who has read any of my stories had to know I was messing with you, right? I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. If you go back and find a mistake, let me know.