All Comments on 'The Docks'

by threep

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So another NON_EROTIC FETISH story in the LW section.

Thats why this site is way behind other sites. They would place this 'story' where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I was fucking my 68 year old wife when the first guy walked up. He looked interested then pulled his cock out, stroking it,i moved back, motioning with my head, he moved up and pushed his cock straight into my wife .He held her hips as he fucked her hard, not for long as he came inside her ,pulling out ,cumm hanging from his cock, I stroked my cock, my wife moved ,stay there as I saw a younger guy move up, I pushed my cock into my wifes mouth, she took it as the guy looked at me, I nodded. He took his cock out,shit, big, very round and moved behind her and pushed inside.She opened her mouth, a loud argh as the guy fucked hard into her, he lasted longer than the first,my wife with her head back as he banged her, he looked at me,does she take it in the arse , ready to go I said and I watched as at first it wouldn't go in,then I held her and he managed to enter her arse as I held her shoulders and pushed her back onto him.I knew when he came,my wife held still as his cumm filled her then he pulled out, my wife tried to lay down but I got behind her and pushed into her pussy,looking at her open arse as I came in her.We go back twice a week.Anal is very popular.

fire66fire66almost 8 years ago
would love to watch my wife dogging

fantastic hot story would love to show off my sexy wife

if you fancy a chat email me smoothy914@gmail.com

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I took my bitch out dogging, but she kept pissing on the neighbor’s lawn and I had to curb her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous