The Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped fucking me and Olivia said "one minute, ten seconds."

"You did so great, I told you I'd make you feel good." Kate stroked my face again.

"Please stop" I whispered. I guess the medicine was wearing off a bit. I still couldn't move much because of the straps, but I felt like maybe I could wiggle a bit and I could get them off?

"Oh honey it's okay, that medicine makes you a little woozy. We can't stop in the middle of a session. Please be good and give us a few more okay? You're doing so well".

"Again" Dr. Clark commanded. I hear the timer click, the vibrator start up again and feel him pushing into me. I don't want this. I don't understand how this could help make me feel better. I started to try and wiggle and fight him, but the straps were too tight. As I moved, the straps started cutting into my shoulders and my hips. Succeeding in hurting myself and helping him go deeper inside of me, not actual escape.

He started going faster and harder. I felt the plug moving with him. Getting pushed back and forward with every stroke. Every time it felt like it's going to get pushed out, I got closer to coming again. I can't let myself go; if I did, what does that say about me?

Kate turned the vibrator up a notch and squeezed my breast. I refuse to let them have the satisfaction. I feel like maybe I can hold this one off. After a few minutes I hear Dr. Clark.

"Olivia I think she's fighting this one, can you come over and help us?"

"Sure"

Olivia came to the other side of the table and took my free breast. She squeezed it at the base, leaned down and put as much of my breasts into her mouth as she could. She started sucking and I lose it.

I come again. I've never had a women suck my breast and just the sight of it pushed me over. Olivia's mouth was so warm and wet and the feeling of my nipple being sucked over her tongue... That orgasm was amazing, I'll admit it. Maybe this wasn't too bad. Maybe I was making a big deal about all of this for nothing. After coming three times, I did feel a lot better.

"Good, now we are going to try something else" Dr. Clark pulls out of me.

Wait no, I didn't want to try something else. I was just getting used to this. What else could they do to me?

I feel his fingers start to pull on the plug in my ass and I clench up. I don't want to go through that again, I was not going to let him pull it out.

He let out a frustrated sigh.

"You need to relax" he demanded.

"Honey, come on. Be a good girl and relax your bottom" Kate started using her fingers to stroke my pussy and the other hand to stroke my lips.

"Open your mouth, that will help" she said.

I opened and she stuck two fingers in my mouth and two fingers into my pussy, I relax. The plug came out. It actually didn't feel as bad as it did going in.

"Good job! Such a good girl!" Kate praised me. "Now just stay relaxed and this won't hurt a bit"

I feel the doctor push his erection against my ass and slip inside before I even have time to react. No! He's not fucking my ass! But he was already in and moving. Olivia took my breast in her mouth again and reached down to take Kate's place inside of me. Kate started up the vibrator again and started finger fucking my mouth. I don't know why I didn't bite her fingers off. I felt so overwhelmed by all the sensations. Being filled in every hole with the vibrator sucking my clit. I feel him moving inside of me, it feels so different, fuller. Olivia fingering me, expertly hitting the right spot. This is the ultimate violation, him fucking my ass. Taking that choice and virginity away from me, but... I can't think, I can only feel. It feels so good. Three people taking care of me, making sure I have what I need to come. Maybe this is what I needed.

I started moaning around Kate's fingers, Dr. Clark starts to go faster, Olivia matches his speed. I feel more liquid pooling in my pussy.

"I think we are almost there Dr. Clark, she's getting even wetter" Olivia tells him.

He grunts an acknowledgement.

"She's so tight down here. I wasn't planning on coming with this patient but her ass is milking me"

He started moving even faster. Gone is the professional Dr. Clark. Here is the man who is after his pleasure, he's lost control and I can't take it. I finally scream. My back arches off the table, straps digging in. Kate's fingers went down the back of my throat, Olivia pounding her fingers into me, Dr. Clark groans and I feel his dick throbbing in my ass. That one was the best yet. Even after he stopped, I could feel my ass throbbing around him.

We all sat there like that for a minute. Catching our breath. Then they all pulled out of me and I whimpered in protest. I felt so empty and alone.

Both nurses gave each of my breasts a final squeeze and moved away.

After he got himself put back together, he patted my leg. "Good job Ms. Brooks, I think the first treatment was a success. I will need to see you back here in two weeks for our next session. In the meantime I have homework for you."

"Homework?" I asked, my voice hoarse.

"Yes, I need you to get yourself to climax daily along with anal stimulation. Kate here will provide some things for you to take home."

I looked over to see Kate putting a dildo, vibrator and a butt plug in a bag for me.

"I also recommend you wearing the anal plug for, at least, four hours a day. The nurses will clean you up and I look forward to our next session." And with that he was out the door.

"Me too" I whispered.

12