The Doctor Pt. 02

Story Info
Poor Ms. Brooks should not have lied.
3.3k words
4.34
26.5k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went in the office for my second appointment. I'm not sure why I went, the first appointment was definitely not what I was expecting at all. Did I enjoy it? Yes. Did it make me uncomfortable? Also yes. But I did feel so good afterwards, like I could take on the world. For two days my productivity at work and at home increased, but as the week went on I went back to feeling like usual. Stressed, detached, depressed. I wanted more though, I wanted that powerful feeling to last. I also loved the feeling of being attended to, taken care of by someone other than myself. However, they did rape me... technically I signed a consent, but still. Obviously I had conflicted feelings about the whole thing; I didnt know what to think.

Dr. Clark had given me "homework" for the week in between appointments. I had every intention of doing it... Getting myself off every day with "anal stimulation" as he put it. But when I went to do it, I was scared. It felt good when he did it, but I was terrified of the initial pain. I couldn't do that to myself. I did get myself off once with the vibrator they gave me, it felt pretty good. Not as good as getting stuffed full of Dr. Clark though. After that I was just too busy. I was sure I could just lie to him if he asked... Even if I didn't, how bad could it be?

The same women from before called me back into the clinic room. She gave me the same instructions to undress and use a sheet to cover myself. I was shaking, with nervousness and desire. I could already feel myself getting wet and my nipples were hard. The sheet brushing against them sent tingles down my spine.

Dr. Clark entered the room with just one nurse, Olivia. "Welcome back Ms. Brooks, good to see you. Kate isn't here today so it's just Olivia and I. I hope this past week was good for you and you completed the home treatment." As he sat down, I admired him. He was older than the other guys I've dated but much more attractive. A little gray at his temples and through his beard, but he still looked like he was in his prime. Tall and fit. He looked up at me expectantly.

"Umm yeah my week was good, I did what you asked." I looked between him and the nurse furtively. Guess I was going with the "lie" option.

"Hmm well, how have you been feeling this week?" He asked.

"Fine, just been busy with work. Honestly, I've been kind of stressed"

"Interesting, if you really did continue your home treatment, you shouldn't be feeling that stressed. What's been going on at work?"

"Oh just a big project coming up due. Drama with my co-workers. The usual." I glanced down at my lap and told myself to stop fidgeting.

He glanced at my hands and back up to my face. "Okay, and how were your climaxes at home? Were they satisfying?"

At least I could answer this question honestly. "Um they were okay, but they weren't as... Um.. satisfying as before..."

He frowned "Before?"

"Yeah, you know... My last appointment." It was hard to admit it to him, but it was the truth. I felt myself blush.

He looked at me pointedly. "And why do you think that is Ms. Brooks?"

"Ummm, well...." I looked at him through my lashes "well... It just felt a lot better with you inside of me." He was the one to break eye contact this time, clearing his throat and shifting in his seat. I hoped that had an effect on him, he certainly had effected me.

"I see. Well I hope you followed through with the other part of your homework, let's check shall we? Take off the sheet, I need you to stand at the edge of the table and lean over it please." He had a stern look on his face and I was now very nervous. He couldn't be able to tell that I lied, could he?

I did as he said and leaned over the table, my ass was on display and I felt him step up behind me. I heard the snap of gloves.

"Olivia, can you come spread her open for me?"

I felt her spread my ass and labia open for him to see all of me and then felt him pushing and prodding my sensitive tissue. I felt so vulnerable and exposed in this position, but apparently my body liked it because I felt my arousal growing. He ran his finger over my clit and I gasped. Then he was in my pussy, feeling around. It was definitely an examination, but he was prodding just the right places. He pulled out and then I felt his finger, covered in my natural lubricant, start prodding my ass. He pushed and he was inside me. I gasped, I felt my whole body tense up. It burned like fire.

"Tsk, tsk. Ms. Brooks you are just as tight as you were last week. I think that you lied to me. I'm very disappointed. I'm trying to help you, but I can't do that if you don't help yourself. You need to know that listening to my instructions is not optional. We will need to loosen you again before we start your second treatment. Up on the table and feet in the stirrups." He sounded so annoyed with me, I felt really bad.

"I'm sorry, I was just so busy and I was scared it was going to hurt... I will listen, I promise" I explained as I moved on to the table.

"Oh I'm sure you will Ms. Brooks. Now scoot your bottom all the way down... Good, thank you. Olivia can you get the straps?"

"Oh Dr. Clark I'm okay, I won't fight you this time" I smiled weakly at him.

He looked at me with a frown and then they ignored me. Olivia put the straps over my feet, waist, shoulders and wrists like I didn't even say anything. Maybe it was just policy?

"Thanks Olivia, now we'll begin."

His finger, once again, entered my ass. I jerked and tensed and he sighed. I tried to relax, but again, it's hard to do. He started massaging me, one finger inside and the rest of his hand on my cheeks. The pain subsided and I relaxed. He repeated this until he had three fingers in me. Still massaging and moving slowly in and out. It was starting to feel really good and I let a moan slip out.

"Mmmm, Dr. Clark"

His eyes met mine and I couldn't read is expression.

"Good, Ms. Brooks. Even without practice, you did a much better job of relaxing. Now we are going to move on. Olivia, a size 4 please"

Olivia started rubbing lube all over a dildo, she then handed it to Dr. Clark as he pulled out of me. I felt the silicone tip press in past my sphincter and I tensed up.

"Ms. Brooks, please relax again... Good." And he pushed it deeper inside. After the burning subsided, he started fucking my ass with it. Waves of pleasure and pain started washing over me. A part of me felt ashamed, letting a doctor do this dirty thing to my ass; but a bigger part of me felt free. I took a deep breath and let that ashamed part go, I relished the feeling of it. A tensed up part of my heart that I didn't even know was there, opened up. I felt like I was living in the moment for the first time in a long time.

Dr. Clark nodded to Olivia and she came up beside me and placed one hand on my tit and started squeezing.

"Ms. Brooks Olivia is going to provide clitoral stimulation now."

"Mmmkay" I moaned out

She reached in between my legs with her other hand and I felt a cold bullet vibrator start up on my clit. I gasped at the new sensation and I immediately felt my orgasm building. God why didn't I do this at home? It felt so good with the dildo moving in and out of my ass.

Right when I though I was about to cum, the vibrations stopped. I looked at Olivia confused.

"We are practicing edging today Ms. Brooks. So Olivia won't let you reach orgasm until I tell her to." Dr. Clark looked at my with pitying eyes. "It would have been better if you had had a week's worth of practice, this will be very frustrating for you. I'm sorry." And he motioned for her to start up again. I knew what edging was, I knew that it led to a bigger and better orgasm. It was frustrating, but I trusted them.

Back came the vibrator and Dr. Clark resumed pulling the dildo out and pushing it back in. He moved slower and I could see him watching my tiny asshole stretch around it. I wished I could see it too... Just thinking about what it looked like to see my hole being stretched out started the tinglings of another orgasm. Again they stopped.

"Please don't stop!" I whined.

They ignored me.

This happened at least five more times. Every time I was about to cum, they stopped and waited for a minute and then went back to fucking my ass and vibrating my clit. I couldn't take it anymore. I started crying.

"Please, I'm so ready please let me cum!" I'm not a person to beg anyone for anything, but I needed it so bad.

He continued to ignore me.

"Olivia, can you grab a size 6 plug, a size 5 dildo and a speculum please. I think we are done with the vibrator for now."

Olivia started to gather supplies onto a tray and Dr. Clark pulled the dildo out of me. I was still crying and I couldn't stop, I just needed release. He came around and started caressing my breasts.

"Shhhh it's okay, I know this isn't fun but we have to do this. Please stop crying baby"

My eyes flew to his face, he had never called me a pet name before. But I was such an emotional wreck, I didn't care what he called me as long as he allowed me to cum.

I whispered through my tears, eyes round and begging "please Dr. Clark, please, I can't take any more".

I felt the pad of his thumb brush across my lips. Then his eyes hardened, like he was steeling himself against me.

"I believe you can take a lot more than you think, Ms. Brooks. Olivia, leave us."

"Yes doctor"

Still making eye contact with him, tears still running down my cheeks, I heard the door open and close.

"What are you going to do to me?" I whispered.

He moved away without a response and took his seat between my legs.

He used both hands to spread me open and prod my labia, like he was examining me again. I was so desperate, I tried to move against him but my restraints kept me pinned down. I felt the cold speculum push into my pussy and open it wide.

"You're so wet and greedy, I didn't even need to use lubrication" he told me.

I felt so open and exposed and it turned me on even more. My clit and vagina were pounding with heat. Then I saw him pick up a larger dildo, lube it up and move towards my back end. I was so desperate for any relief that I didn't even care about the size. I relaxed completely while he pushed it inside of me.

He let out a breath.

"Good girl"

I felt him start moving the large dildo in and out and I opened my mouth and groaned.

He whispered "I can see it moving inside of you..." Cleared his throat and continued in his professional voice. "I'm teaching you to enjoy anal with this treatment, and it's clearly working. I can see liquid pooling inside the bottom of your vagina."

He started going faster as he moved his thumb so it was pressing my clit. I felt my long awaited orgasm build hard and fast. Maybe he was finally going to let me cum.

"Oh God please please please"

He immediately stopped and I cried out in protest. I continued to beg him, tears and snot running down my face. I couldn't control myself, I have never needed an orgasm so bad in my life. He ignored my pleas and pulled the dildo out of me. He began pushing a large plug in in it's place, I felt it stretching me even further.

I cried out in pain and pleasure as he let it sit at the widest part before pushing it all the way in. Oh my god, I felt so much pressure down there, but it felt so good.

I watched as he wiped the large dildo clean and go for my pussy. As it brushed the sensitive part inside of me I screamed and started begging again.

"Please please doctor, please let me cum..."

Once he pushed it all the way in, he stopped. Our eyes met, he looked conflicted maybe?

"I'm sorry Ms. Brooks that this is so difficult for you, I truly had hoped you followed my instructions. I can't stand it when people don't obey me... You need to learn that."

I felt so full, I knew if I came it would be the most intense orgasm I had ever had. Painfully slowly, he began moving the dildo out of me and in again. It was so slow that all it did was make my need worse. I could feel liquid drip out onto my ass every time he pulled it out. My nipples were harder than they've ever been, aching. My body was tense and shaking. I had lost all control and my begging continued incoherently.

This went on forever, the slow movements. It felt like hours to me but I'm sure it was only a few minutes before he stopped. He finally pulled the dildo out and came around to start massaging my nipples. I tried to arch my back into him, so desperate for any touch. He slowly rolled my nipples.

"Such nice breasts you have Ms. Brooks. I wonder if I kept this up, would you climax?"

I couldn't respond to him through my tears, but I'm sure what he said was true. Every nerve ending in my body was on fire and I felt his touch on my nipples in my core. He continued to slowly roll my nipples until I started panting, then he would massage my tits. Over and over roll, squeeze, roll, squeeze. Then finally he pinched them, hard. I squealed. It hurt, but it sent a shock of pleasure down through me. I was so close. I think if he rubbed my nipples one more time, I would finally cum.

He turned away from me to get something out of the cabinet. God damn him! Would this torture ever end? I started to get angry, this was bullshit. Why wouldn't he just let me have my release and be done. Hadn't this gone on long enough? If he didn't let me soon, I definitely wouldn't be coming back here. Last time was all pleasure, this time was misery. I couldn't take it. If he wasn't going to let me cum, I'd just go home, take care of myself and never look back. I wasn't going to allow him the satisfaction of seeing me like this again. I hated myself, willingly opening my body up in this office again and begging like a desperate child.

He came back and held something up for me to see. It looked like a g-string but the waist and triangle were metal.

"Do you know what this is?" He asked me.

I shook my head, staring daggers at him.

"This is a chastity belt. It will prevent you from pleasuring yourself. Since you had no problem abstaining this past week, I'm sure a few more days won't hurt"

Shocked, I started screaming at him "No! Fuck you! You are such an asshole! I will not let you put that on me! You can't do this!"

Ignoring my protests he unbuckled the belt and slipped it under me. I felt the cold metal wrap around above my hips, the flexible string between my ass cheeks and finally, cold metal encircled my vulva. I tried to fight him but the restraints held tight. I heard a click, and he held up a key.

"It's locked, you can stop trying to fight it. This will stay in place until I see you again. There are small holes that will allow you to use the bathroom as normal and the string has just enough give that you can move it out of the way to have a bowel movement. Do not try to remove it, you will only succeed in hurting yourself. You may take the plug out at home, it will be good practice for you. Olivia will be in in a moment to clean you up and send you on your way. Remember this next time you try and lie to me. See you on Monday, Ms. Brooks"

I kept screaming at him as he walked out the door.

"You fucking asshole get back here!"

Oh my god. I completely broke down, sobbing. I hadn't cried that much in a long time. I felt like all my power had been taken away from me. Used, abused, tortured; and yet I was still incredibly turned on. My clit was still throbbing painfully. I was miserable. How could he do this to me?

Olivia walked in on an inconsolable mess of a person. She tried to help me calm down, but I couldn't. I started begging again.

"P-p-please g-g-get this off of me" I whined to her.

"Oh my, hun I'm sorry. Dr. Clark doesn't usually use this on patients so soon... Definitely not the second visit. But I can't do anything for you, he's the only one who has the keys. I'm sorry, it won't last long. He said only a few days and we'll have you back here. We'll sort you out then. You can make it, I know you can."

Olivia hadn't been mean to me, but she had never been this kind and comforting either. It surprised me enough to stop crying.

"There you go, you're so strong. You'll come back on Monday and you'll forget this ever happened, I promise. That's a good girl." She wiped the tears off my face with a tissue and turned to started cleaning up the lube all over my ass and legs. Her touch sending me in a frenzy all over again.

"Okay, okay, you're okay. Just calm down. I can't take the restraints off until you calm down Ms. Brooks."

I started taking deep breaths. Okay, I told myself, you can do this. You are a strong women. You are in charge of your emotions. You don't NEED an orgasm to help you to do that. You are strong. You are tough. Don't let this man get the best of you.

"Okay, I'm calm. Can you take the restraints off? And can you please get the plug out?" I asked her in a trembling voice.

"Good job, I knew you were a tough girl Ms. Brooks. But no I can't take the plug out. The doctor specifically told me to leave it in, I'm sorry."

I had to keep reminding myself to stay under control while she removed all the restraints and then helped me into my clothes. I was shaky from the experience and from being in the stirrups for so long. She handed me an appointment card, like I could forget. She helped me walk out to my car. Every step made me aware of my situation, put in a cage like an animal and stuffed full.

"Drive safe Ms. Brooks, I'm looking forward to your next appointment."

"Yeah... can't wait"