The Doctor and the Slime Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hurried to his trashed equipment and looked over the liquid contents. 'No wonder!' he said and showed one beaker with a danger label to the girls. 'He must have absorbed this acid and that's what caused his slime to burn me! When I tried it on your slime it didn't react but it doesn't seem to lose its corrosive properties either.' He scratched his head. 'Not only is he unsound of mind but his slime body is a danger as well.'

A loud crash came from Louis's chambers and they hurried towards it. There they found the table upturned and most books strewn on the floor. Athena rushed to Louis and sighed in relief when he was still asleep and unharmed. Henrick looked around the room and hummed in thought. 'What was he trying to do here? I'd think he'd understand we'd go after him when he makes such a rucku- damned!' he shouted and ran back to his experiment chamber.

When Theresa caught up he held up the two other muskets. Both were damaged and drained of the solvent. 'He lured us away to destroy our only weapon against him. Now we have only one musket left and we lack the materials to create more solvent.'

***

The three sat in silence after clearing up the mess, Athena at the sleeping Louis's side with her hand on his, and Theresa on Henrick's lap because that always helped him relax. 'We need to catch him before he harms anyone, and I think he might just want revenge on Louis. Calling the police won't do any good because they'd never believe it.' he said while caressing Theresa's thigh. She leaned back towards the table next to the chair, poured a drink, and gave it to him. He smiled softly at her. 'Thank you.'

He took a sip and watched the body warming liquid in the glass. 'A large version of this glass would be good but we'd never catch him in it.' Louis coughed and Athena held up his head, extended one arm towards a bottle of water on his night stand, scooped up some, and put it at his lips so he'd slowly swallow it. 'If only you could do the same with his slime body, but you'd have to be more solid to hold him without losing your flexibility or get affected by his corrosive slime.'

He looked up at Theresa. 'That might just work!' Athena looked at him. 'Athena, I have an idea but I need your help and I'm not sure if it might harm you in any way, but would you do it?'

Athena looked at Louis's tired face, then gave Henrick a resolute nod.

***

'Ready?' Henrick asked Theresa and Athena later, and they both nodded. He looked up. 'We'll flush him out of the attic with the last of the solvent then.' Together they headed up the stairs.

For a while everything was quiet in Louis's chambers apart from his soft breathing in his sleep, when green slime leaked through cracks between the ceiling boards above his bed. The cracks widened slowly as the corrosive ooze ate away at the wood and digested it. As a large blob, the slime lowered itself onto the bed canopy, ate a hole through it, and lowered further onto the blanket covering Louis. It's misshapen head arose with its ragged holes for eyes, the silently wailing mouth turned it into a sick grin, and it reached out a tentacle towards Louis's face.

Athena curled up fast and enveloped the green slime in the sheet form she took to hide under the blanket. The slime shifted and pounded against Athena's layer as it tried to escape but she kept him enclosed completely at the end of the bed while Henrick and Theresa burst into the room.

Henrick held up a large syringe. 'Athena, ready!?' Athena's face appeared on the surface and nodded quickly. 'Here it goes!' he said, pierced Athena's layer with the needle and injected the solvent in the syringe directly into the green slime. It trashed in rage and pain and jabbed Athena fiercely to escape her hold. The attacks grew duller until one desperate stab pierced the weakened Athena and the slime spurted out.

Theresa caught it quickly in the bucket she had brought and poured the remaining solvent from the musket on the weakened slime. It sloshed and whirled in a last effort, then slowly ceased all movement until it went still. A vague image of its distorted face floated on the green surface.

Athena morphed back into her human shape and slumped on the bed. Henrick touched her forehead. 'Are you okay? No damage from the green's acid?'

Athena gave a tired smile and shook her head.

He sighed in relief. 'I'm glad that rubbery plant sap I had worked so well to toughen your body.' he said. 'Rest now, we'll get rid of the rest.'

***

'If something happens again send for me.' Henrick said while he shook Louis's hand at the waiting coach. He looked at Athena. 'Same goes for you, if you experience any ill effects I'll see what I can do.'

Athena smiled and nodded.

The coach driver swore off drinking for the rest of his life on the trip back to Henrick's and Theresa's home, and to never ever mention that he thought he saw an empty maid uniform hug a completely blue woman.

Henrick took Theresa's hand in his and smiled gently at her. 'All in all these days have been rather exciting.'

Theresa chuckled and nodded.

One thought had been on his mind during the last couple of days and he decided to go for it. 'From the day you came to live with me I've been hesitant about going out in public with you and revealing your existence, but how do you feel about it?'

Theresa watched the street and park passing by outside, looked back at him, pulled his hand against her chest, and nodded.

'As long as I'm by your side?'

She nodded again.

'Good.' he said and leaned his head outside the window. 'Driver, stop at Henderson Tailors please.'

A minute later they halted in front of the shop and Theresa hesitated to step out of the coach when she saw the expensive dresses in the windows. Henrick chuckled a little and pulled her out gently. 'Exquisite dresses for an extraordinary lady.' he said and led her into the shop.

One of the attendants stepped to the front but froze wide eyed at the sight of the maid uniform clinging onto the arm of the male customer. 'That.., that's a..'

'A lady in need of a few good dresses.' said Henrick. 'Would you be so kind to call Misses Henderson for me? I require her advice.'

The attendant nodded quickly with open mouth, then hurried to the back of the shop calling 'Milady! Milady!'

'What's going on then?' asked the slender woman as she walked to the front of the shop. 'Oh, Henrick! How nice to see you.' She glanced left and right. 'Are you the cause of the racket Hannah made?'

He chuckled. 'I'm afraid I am.' he said and stepped aside to reveal Theresa, who had hid behind him. 'This special lady is in need of a dress or two, so we can go outside without attracting attention because of her uniform.'

Emily Henderson stared at Theresa, at Henrick, then back at Theresa. 'Why am I not surprised you worry about the state of her dress of all things?'

Henrick laughed, then gestured at Emily. 'Theresa, I'd like you meet Emily Henderson, a devoted listener of my presentations on the occult. Emily, meet Theresa, my dear companion who was a maid at the cursed manor I investigated some time ago.'

Emily smiled bright. 'I did wonder once if there'd be a woman fit for you but I hadn't expected someone like her.' She looked at Theresa. 'He's not stuck in his research constantly, is he? He needs to pay attention to you too.'

Theresa nodded and Emily laughed. 'Good. Otherwise I'd have to be the one to give him a good lecture now.'

Theresa relaxed her grip on Henrick's arm and he smiled at her. 'Let's see you in something befitting a lady that used to live in a luxurious manor.'

***

Henrick smiled as he watched Theresa gaze at her reflection in the tall mirror in the bedroom. She twirled left and right and watched how the folds of the dress swayed every way. She danced towards him, embraced his neck and kissed him. He pulled her gently closer against him and answered her inviting lips and tongue in a long kiss.

When she pulled back he smiled. 'I take it you like them?'

She chuckled and nodded.

'So, which one will you wear now?'

She cocked her head in thought, then turned him around. He chuckled while listening to the brush of the fine fabrics as she undressed.

A moment later she tapped his shoulder and turned around. 'Your uniform? Is that still your favourite?'

She nodded.

He smiled. 'Why though?'

She moved towards the mirror, bent forward as she slid her hands down one of her legs, and Henrick didn't need to actually see her body to know what she revealed underneath her short skirt and what the reflection of her chest and her gaze at him in the mirror looked like. He knew every line of her body and she knew what effect it had on him. He pulled up a corner of his mouth. 'So, you like it because I like it so much, eh?'

She swayed her behind a little and Henrick knew dinner would be very late today. He didn't mind though when they had some catching up to do from the days they spent at Louis. She shivered a little at his hands caressing her cool behind, tracing her curves up and down and along her thighs. He went down on one knee, placed his lips against her lower ones, and slid his tongue inside in a passionate kiss of her pussy. She gripped the wooden frame of the mirror and pressed herself eagerly back against his mouth.

He slid his tongue through her wet slit and she twitched at every touch against her clit. Soon enough he tasted her ghostly juices because her arousal was strong enough to create an actual taste and scent. Every soft bite into her invisible but sensitive ghost flesh sent a shiver up her spine and he sensed her moans through his hands stroking the underside of her breasts. She twisted her hips and tensed her thighs when his tongue circled her hard clit and he gently bit on it. Her whole body tensed in his hands, then shuddered as her orgasm hit her and he wrapped his arms around her thighs to prevent her from sinking on her knees.

Theresa's corset expanded and contracted with her heavy breathing and faint fog appeared and disappeared on the mirror at her head. Her stance steadied and she reached back and pulled on Henrick's dress shirt. He stood up and it only took her a few seconds to free his ready dick from behind the restricting buttons of his trousers. The cool touch of her fingers along his shaft and around his slick head increased the pressure inside it even more. She guided his hot flesh inside her and he breathed in deep as her cool and wet body enveloped him from tip to hilt. 'It still feels as strangely fantastic as the first time, my love.' he whispered, and pulled the chest piece of her uniform down and stroked her breasts around her nipples, brushing her tight areolas with his fingertips.

With gentle swaying and rocking of her hips she slid her tight pussy along his length, pressing her firm buns against his hips while his tip pressed deep inside her. Cool and warm waves rushed through him and it stoked his arousal as it always did. He massaged her breasts more, pinching and pulling on her nipples and she wriggled her chest in pleasure and clenched her pussy tighter around him. He bent forward and kissed her neck. 'You're phenomenal in every way, Theresa.' he breathed and she pressed up her behind while he ground hard against her mound. 'I can't hold back.' he groaned when his urge to come squeezed his balls. 'Not after all these days.' Theresa reached between her legs, grabbed his balls and pressed them against her clit. A deep groan accompanied the burst of hot seed deep inside her and she shuddered as she came again in his tight embrace.

Henrick panted and kissed both sides of her neck while his dick throbbed in her squeezing pussy. 'I love you so much, Theresa, it doesn't matter whether you're a ghost, human, or anything else, all I desire is to be by your side.'

Theresa turned her head and they kissed until they ran out of breath. She slipped from his dick, turned around, and kissed him again while undressing him. He undressed her completely including her gloves and cap and pulled her tight against him. 'Your uniform is very sexy and hard to resist, but it's not necessary for me to sense your presence, even if you're completely invisible. Just you is already enough to excite me and spur my heart on.' He sensed her joyous smile before her invisible lips found his again and they kissed passionately while he cupped her buns, lifted her up, and carried her to the bed to spend the next hours making love to her.

03 - Settling into a New Life

'So, there's no need to be afraid, Athena might not really be human but she has inherited enough traits from the original Athena's blood to resemble her in part.' said Henrick when he visited Louis to help explain things to Sarah, the housekeeper.

Sarah glanced at Athena sitting next to Louis in his bed. Athena looked down and only glanced sideways at Louis, who recovered slowly but surely. 'It all sounds unbelievable, but doctor Russell does look a little better, even if he is bedridden now.' She sighed a little. 'The whole thing gave me a good scare.' Athena shrunk a little and fiddled with her fingers as she looked up at Sarah quickly before looking down again.

Louis reached out and laid his hand on Athena's. 'She's sorry about that. She never meant for anything bad to happen.'

Sarah flashed a little smile as she looked at Athena. 'It does seem so.' she said and she nodded. 'I guess I can resume my duties without worries now.'

Louis took a breath in relief. 'Thank you, I'm glad to hear that.'

'To be honest, it's nice to have more than just you and I in this large house. It always felt too empty.'

Louis chuckled. 'Perhaps you're right.' he said and smiled at Athena. 'It'll be interesting from now on anyway.'

Henrick shook Louis's hand after Sarah left. 'I'll check up on you later, and bring Theresa to introduce her to Sarah. In the meantime, if anything happens, you know where to find me.' he said and looked at Athena. 'And that goes for the both of you.'

Athena returned to Louis after seeing Henrick out and sat again on the chair next to Louis's bed. His warm smile relaxed her and she smiled gently back at him. 'It all still feels like a weird dream.' he said and she chuckled. 'But even if it is, I don't mind it. Despite my current state I haven't felt this cheerful in a long time, and the reason is pretty clear. Thank you.' Athena's cheeks turned a little purple and she looked away, which piqued Louis's interest in both medical and personal ways. He cleared his throat. 'I, don't want to presume things, but do you want to stay and live here in this house?' She glanced at him and nodded slightly. 'I'll ask Sarah to pick a suitable room with you, there's plenty available. And then all that's left is for you to see what you want to spend your time on.'

Athena put a finger to her lips while she looked around in thought, then pointed at the bookcase.

Louis chuckled. 'I'm not surprised you picked books. Any specific subject?'

Athena shook her head and gestured at the entire case.

'So, anything then?'

She nodded.

'All right, I have plenty more books so you won't have to become bored.'

Athena grinned a little.

***

While Louis recovered, Athena spent most of her time reading at his side, but she also took peeks into the kitchen when Sarah cooked. Sarah chuckled as she noticed her once again in the reflection of silverware she polished. 'If you're curious about something, just ask.'

Athena shuffled with her feet and plucked at the dress she emulated in her form.

Sarah looked at the stove, then back at Athena. 'Would you like to learn how to cook? It seems you've been interested in every meal that I made so far.'

Athena nodded a little but held up her hands with her palms open.

Sarah smiled. 'Well, we'll just have to find out what you can and cannot do then.' Athena smiled at Sarah as she beckoned her into the kitchen and gestured at a closet. 'Grab an apron.'

Athena and Sarah entered Louis's bed chamber later with dinner and Louis gladly took the plate from Sarah while Athena settled in her chair next to the bed with hers. He inhaled the scent and it made his appetite grow even more. 'This smells great, something new?'

Sarah smiled. 'Taste the sauce.'

He did and hummed in satisfaction. 'As good as it smells.´

'Athena made it.'

He looked at Athena. 'You did? It's really tasty.'

Her cheeks turned purple and she smiled as she looked down at her own portion.

'I'm sure with practice miss Athena will be a fine cook.' Sarah said. 'I also won't have to worry about the meals when I leave for a few days next time.'

Louis chuckled. 'If you want to visit family for a longer time, it won't be a problem for me then.' he said and winked at Athena. 'As long as I can enjoy a home made meal.'

***

Louis stretched after breakfast a few days later. 'I have to admit it feels good to reopen the office again.' he said to Athena. 'I couldn't keep it open when my health deteriorated too much, but now that I'm back to my old self thanks to you, I can continue to do the same for others.' Athena smiled at him and straightened his cravat. He took her hand and kissed her cool fingers. 'I have so much to thank you for, I don't know how to repay it.'

She gestured around her at the chamber, the bookcase with several new books he had recently bought for her, and then touched his chest while smiling gently at him.

He blushed and opened his mouth to speak but a kid crying loud and a shouting woman interrupted him. He rushed to the waiting room for his patients and found a young mother with a boy of seven or eight years old. His forearm had a nasty bend in it.

'Doctor! Please help!' the woman cried as she held the boy in her arms.

He took the boy from her and rushed to the examination table. 'What happened?' he asked as he tried to hold the boy still on the table, but he was trashing around with his good arm and legs from the pain.

'My son, he ran across the street before I could stop him and a coach hit him and ran over his arm!'

'Calm down, young man!' Louis said as he reached for a bottle with pills and took one out. 'Swallow this, it'll ease the pain!'

The boy kept crying and swiping around him and hit the pill out of Louis's hand.

'Calm down!'

'You must do something, doctor!' cried the mother and pulled on Louis's sleeve.

'I can't unless both of you calm down!' he said and was about to push her back into a chair when Athena hurried to his side. The mother's eyes grew wide when she saw the blue creature, then screamed before fainting the next moment.

Louis caught her in his arms and carried her over to a chair while Athena wrapped her arms around the boy from behind, and enveloped his arms with her own.

The boy tried to pull free but his good arm was stuck and after a minute he calmed down a little when the pain in his broken arm lessened from her cool slime.

Louis held out another pill for him. 'Will you swallow this now?'

The boy nodded, Louis put it in his mouth, and the boy swallowed it in between sobbing. 'That's a good lad.' Louis said and looked at Athena. 'Thank you.'

Athena gestured at the boy's broken arm and Louis watched as she manipulated the slime around his arm to set the bone, extracted bone splinters, and cleaned the wound. 'You know how to heal the break?' She gestured she could only a little. 'Even so, I'm impressed. You learned it from the medical books you read, like you helped me?' She nodded.

He wiped the sniffling boy's cheeks when the arm looked clean and straight. 'How does it feel now?'

The boy rubbed his eyes with his free hand. 'Cold. But it doesn't hurt as much now.'

Louis smiled at Athena. 'Remarkable.'

She slowly drew her slime back and Louis plastered the arm after an examination. 'Give it plenty of rest and it'll be healed in a few weeks.' he said to the boy.