The Doctor and the Slime Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He curled his arms around her knees and pushed himself deep into her. He could see his own blurry shape inside her and took a deep breath when her grip on him tightened and relaxed in waves along his length. 'If other men than me knew you could do this, they'd do everything to create more of your kind.' he breathed and pumped slowly inside her to get used to the heightened sensation.

Louis groaned and Athena moaned silently while he ground against her mound and her insides massaged his entire head, sucking him even deeper than he already was while she wrapped her legs around his back. He groaned harder at the urge to come inside her again. 'I doubt I'll ever get used to this fantastic feeling. Can I even do the same for you?'

Athena panted and nodded, and her pleased look assured him she enjoyed the sex with him. She touched her chest and his and he bent forward, kissing her passionately while she embraced him tightly. He pulled back to take a breath and pumped deep inside her in hard, short thrusts. She closed her eyes tight and moaned along with his deep groans until a jolt flashed through his erection and balls and his seed flooded her tight depths, and her insides sent another thrill through him as they trembled fast around him along with her body in their shared climax.

Louis panted hard and slid his lips along Athena's while they caught their breath. They kissed and played with their tongues until he pushed himself up on his hands and chuckled. 'You keep me so aroused I feel like I could stay hard all day and night until I pass out.'

Athena grinned a little and sent a quick ripple through her insides around him. He gasped at the teasing shock rushing through him and he grinned back at her. 'Seems you don't mind at all.' he said and sat up straight. 'Maybe I can pay you back seeing the human way your body reacts.'

Athena smiled and watched in curiosity as he slid slowly out of her, then gasped when he pressed his wet tip against her asshole, and pushed it inside.

Her chest heaved hard while she grinned in pleasure at him and he penetrated her tight ass further. She relaxed a little until his hilt pressed hard against her, then clamped around him and massaged him lightly. He groaned softly in pleasure and pumped his entire length slowly in her. 'I don't know when I'd dry up, but I might just find out because I want to pour every drop in my balls into you.'

Athena smiled and licked her lips in pleasure, and massaged him more while he pressed harder inside her with every thrust into her tight ass, and moaned when he used one thumb to massage her clit. 'I will make sure I won't be the only one drained of energy every time we do this, my dear.' he groaned. She chuckled between two moans and squeezed his thighs with her hands in pleasure.

The rush of pleasure shared between them soon brought them to their next climax and they kissed out of breath again while the mix of their throbbing and pulsing body parts squeezed a few more drops out of him. Louis brushed Athena's hair with his fingers while she caressed his cheek and neck. 'I might die if we keep this up but no man would die in better circumstances than me.'

She giggled and kissed him again, then smiled and held up one finger.

He chuckled. 'You want to do it one more time?'

She blushed and nodded.

He kissed her and smiled. 'How could I refuse? I'll keep going as long as you like to and I can.'

She smiled, wiggled slowly up and slipped from his still hard erection, then turned and leaned against the wall at the headboard on her knees, and swayed her behind seductively as she looked back at him.

Louis smiled. 'This is going to be a long, tiresome, and very satisfying night.' he said and embraced her with one hand cupping a breast and the other stroking her mound while she pressed her behind against his hips and guided him inside her again.

***

Louis woke up late in the morning and his heart raced at the presence of the sleeping Athena snuggled up against him. He stroked her blue hair softly and placed a soft kiss on her head, then sighed in satisfaction. It had been a long and satisfying night indeed and whatever awaited them in the future, he would face it with her at his side.

He turned his head to see the clock on his night stand and noticed an open book on it. He picked it up to see what she had been reading lately and stared at a page about stages of pregnancy.

He dropped the book on his face and groaned silently with slight amusement. 'If Henrick finds about this I will never hear the end of it.

###

PS It seems I haven't received an occasional message or email, so if you want to tell me how good or (I hope not) how horrible I am, be sure to use the right address or use the feedback option here.