The Doctor and the Slime Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mother woke up with a start and Athena hurried out the door. 'What was that monster!?' she said and looked around.

Louis cleared his throat. 'She, madam, is not a monster. She is Athena and she fixed your son's broken arm well enough that he won't have to wait as long for it to heal completely as it normally would take.'

The mother went to her son and hugged his head. 'Thank you.' she said and looked up at Louis. 'I'm sorry, I was so afraid for him.' She spotted Athena peeking from the crack of the door. 'Thank you very much. I apologise for what I said.'

Athena gave her a nod.

The mother looked up at Louis. 'I've never seen someone like her. Who is she?'

Louis smiled softly as he looked back at Athena. 'She's a unique and precious being.'

Athena came inside when the boy wanted to thank her and gave her a hug before he and his mother left, and she waved them goodbye when they left. Louis moved next to her. 'I hadn't imagined you could do something like that, even when you healed me. You're quite a miracle.'

Athena smiled a little and fiddled with her fingers.

'But then you, I mean, the Athena I knew, loved reading books and was smart enough to give me some things to think about when I discussed the cure I was working on.'

Athena looked up at him and her curiosity was clear on her face.

'Shall I tell the tale of our time together?'

She nodded quickly and he chuckled. 'All right, then I'll tell you all about it after I'm done for the day.'

***

Louis leaned back in one of the chairs at the fireplace in the living room after dinner when Sarah had retired for the night. Athena settled in her chair and looked attentive at him. He stared at the small fire and smiled softly. 'It began when I met her father a couple of years ago at the hospital that I visited for a talk with an acquaintance there. He was pretty desperate from the sound of his voice as he talked to the head administrator there. I understood there was a discussion on the illness of his daughter and the trouble of curing her, including the expenses it would incur. My acquaintance explained that his daughter had become weaker over time some time after her twenty-second birthday. Many doctors all over the country had examined her and tried to cure her but to no avail, she didn't get better.'

Louis chuckled. 'And then she returned from her latest examination in a wheelchair pushed by a nurse. Despite her condition she had an energetic aura about her. She didn't look weak or sickly but rather alert on what was happening, and she defied her father when he remarked about selling the house to get the money for more treatments. It was then that my interest in her situation began and I met Athena for the first time. I introduced myself and inquired about her status and what methods had been tried to find the cause of her illness. I offered to work on a cure for her for a low fee because it wasn't just a challenge that drew my interest, but I just couldn't let such a bright young lady be sent off without any hope for a future.'

Louis leaned forward with his elbows on his knees. 'So, I spent most of my free time studying various possible methods, including obscure foreign ones, in the hope of finding something that would at the very least have a positive effect on her health. I even went abroad a few times but Athena was more interested in what I had seen of the country and people there than a possible cure. I made sure to bring some souvenirs after the first time and I enjoyed how happy she was to receive them. She did have some interest in medicine though and read some of my reference books and we discussed an aspect once in a while. But most of the time I spent with her became more about being together.' He smiled and looked into the distance. 'I took her into the country or to the beach when the weather was good since the fresh forest and the sea air was good for her anyway. It was during one of those trips that I realised how much I enjoyed spending my time with her, and that I had fallen in love with her.'

Athena smiled gently at him and he blushed slightly. 'All my time was split for the most part in either being at her side or working on a cure for her. When I heard about O'Connell and him being afflicted with the same illness I arranged for him to be my test subject and try any possible cure on him before trying it with Athena. At first he didn't object but later on he resisted and refused to cooperate. I'm ashamed to say that the warden of the mental hospital convinced him to continue in a not so nice way, but I was too focused on curing Athena and ignored what had happened. I do know that he blamed me for it though. I think explains in part why the slime with his blood tried to kill me, apart from his violent nature.'

Louis's smile faded and he stared into the fire again. 'But no matter what I tried, Athena became weaker and weaker, up to the point that she could no longer leave her bed. I tried everything I could think of or heard of to make her better, everything.' He sighed and slumped. 'She didn't despair. She kept her cheerful nature and when I asked why she wasn't sad or cried, she said she'd rather focus on the good things she experienced.' He looked up at Athena and chuckled once. 'And she told me she knew I was in love with her. I was shocked, but also happy in a way that she knew without me telling her. She took my hand and told me she had fallen in love with me as well.' He smiled softly. 'She just didn't tell me because she didn't want to put me on the spot and because she kind of enjoyed her little secret. She pulled me closer and we shared our first kiss.'

Louis stood up and added a log to the fire. 'From that moment on I spent as much time as I could with her, reading her her favourite books, filling her room with vases full of fresh flowers I picked from her favourite places outside the city. I even rented a magic lantern with any picture set there was.' He gestured at the wall as if it was the view. 'The wild seas, hottest deserts, thick jungles, and other wondrous sites from far away countries. And animals, flowers, people. There was so much to see.' He looked outside at the night. 'In her last moments she gave me the final kiss and made me promise to not give up finding a cure for other people, and to find a new love and have the family that we couldn't start ourselves.' A tear ran down his cheek. 'I drowned myself in my experiments. It didn't matter any longer that they might be dangerous to me. I wanted to fulfil at least the first promise with her because I couldn't stop loving her and keep the other two.'

Athena stood up and moved over to him. She took his hand in hers and gave him a gentle smile as she placed her other hand against his chest.

He returned a sad smile and squeezed her hand.

***

Athena gasped at the rows of bookcases in the library and Theresa chuckled. Louis grinned. 'I kind of expected that reaction since she shares that trait.' he said to Henrick.

'But she's not completely alike?'

Louis shook his head. 'No, there are differences like her favourite foods, a bit more playful and serious in aspects of her behaviour, and her, well, hair, lacks the slight curling and it didn't reach so far down her back. She's more like a close sister.'

Henrick nodded and waved back at Theresa while she and Athena were scouring the different sections. 'I'm actually glad she came into being. Now Theresa has a friend she can relate to.' One visitor stared with open mouth at the blue woman in dress and the moving empty dress. 'Not just as an out of this world being, but as a woman too.'

'True. Athena spends time with Sarah but she is human and doesn't have the non-human perspective. How's Theresa dealing with being more out in the open now?'

'Some insecurities in new places but once the regulars know her things are pretty relaxed. I'm introducing her to two or three colleagues in the field at a time to lessen the fuss each time, and only when she's up to it.' He grinned a little 'She has a bit of fun with it so long as no one peeks under her dress.'

Louis cleared his throat and stroked his cheek. 'I'm glad to know there are still gentlemen out there. But I still have a hard time believing in the occult and think it's a part of physics or biology that we haven't discovered yet.'

Henrick chuckled. 'I guess time will tell. Who knows what you'll experience with Athena at your side.'

Athena and Theresa returned with a few books and Louis read the title of the top one Athena carried. 'The adventures of pirate captain John Twit on the Blue Pearl.' he said and chuckled. 'In the mood for some excitement tonight?'

She nodded, tapped the book and pointed at him.

He chuckled again. 'Oh, you want me to read it to you?'

Her cheeks turned darker and she nodded again.

He smiled at her. 'Very well then, I'll try my best to speak like a pirate as well.'

Athena chuckled and the two ladies took their escort's arms as they left the library to take a stroll through the park before heading home.

***

Louis closed his office a few weeks later and Athena poured him an afternoon tea when he entered the living room. 'Thank you.' he said and sipped the hot and invigorating liquid. He looked out at the sunny and mostly clear sky. 'I have to go somewhere today, and I'd like it if you'd join me.' Athena cocked her head. 'It's a bit of a surprise.' She smiled a little and nodded. 'I'm glad.' he said and put down his tea. 'Then let's leave as soon as you're ready.'

Athena gazed around during the trip in the open coach until they halted at a cemetery. She looked at Louis and he held out his hand after stepping out. 'There's something I need to do here and I need you by my side for it.' She nodded, took his hand, and walked with him into the cemetery. Louis bought two red roses at the flower stall supporting the cemetery and led her to one of the rows at the side and stopped at a slender marble stone. The name on it read Athena Thornbridge with her birthday and the day of her death, exactly two years ago.

Athena looked up at Louis and he nodded. 'Here lies the Athena that has held my heart all these years.' he said and placed the two roses in front of the stone. 'I wanted you to meet her on this important day and tell her that thanks to you I can keep working on the promise of finding a cure for her illness.' He smiled softly at the stone. 'My dear Athena, I also wanted to say I didn't think I could keep the other two promises to you, but it seems there's one I can although in an unexpected way. You see, even though you share the same blood and are so much the same, I know she's not you and you're not her and thus what I feel is both familiar and new.' He turned to Athena and gestured at the stone. 'Athena, she will always be in my heart but I'd like you to be there too.'

Athena clasped her hands on her mouth and looked at him with large eyes.

'I realised I fell in love with you. Not because it's the same as that time, but because it's new. Because I want to be by your side.'

Blue tears ran down Athena's cheeks and she threw herself at him and her arms around his neck.

***

Sarah looked happy when the couple returned home and she took Louis's coat. 'I take it you have good news, doctor?'

He chuckled. 'I confessed my feelings for Athena.'

She looked at Athena, who blushed and glanced at Louis. 'I guess congratulations are in order. The way you two became so close it was inevitable, and you better take good care of miss Athena or I'll be very upset with you.'

He laughed and took Athena's hand. 'I wouldn't dare to do anything less.'

After dinner a coach arrived to take Sarah to her sister. She had twisted her wrist and Sarah would help her out for a few days until she was healed, and Athena and Louis saw her out. They returned to the living room and he took her hand, kissed it and looked deep into her blue eyes. 'I never imagined I'd actually witness a supernatural event, but here I am, and on top of that I'm also in love with the creature spawned by the event.'

Athena smiled wide, stroked the back of his neck with her fingers, and he leaned in to kiss her cool lips. She opened up to him and his warm tongue slipped along her cool one, discovering her slightly sweet taste. He pulled her against him and she wrapped her arms around his neck while their kiss intensified.

Louis pulled back to breath and stroked her back. 'Wow, that was wonderful.' She smiled and he kissed the tip of her nose. 'I think I want you even more now.'

She chuckled, held up a finger as a sign for him to wait, and skipped a little as she left the room. Louis wondered what she was up to until she returned and blushed while she held something behind her back.

'What is it, my dear?'

She bit her lower lip and hesitated for a moment, then revealed the book she held.

The title was a bit dry for the subject and he knew the contents were rather scientific, but it did have plenty of illustrations. 'You want to do this most basic but deeply intimate behaviour of human nature with me?'

She nodded slightly quickly.

He kissed her softly on her lips and whispered. 'I'm excited to do it with you, my sweet Athena.'

He picked her up in his arms, carried her up the stairs while she giggled at his effort to keep his balance, and smiled when he put her on the end of his bed. She sat up on her knees and kissed him while loosening his cravat and unbuttoning his shirt. When she unbuttoned and lowered his trousers and underwear she blushed hard at his sight.

He chuckled and laid the rest of his clothes aside and stood completely naked in front of her. The weeks after she healed him had restored some of the toned body he had before his health went bad and she reached out her hand, and stroked his chest and stomach with her fingertips. He took her hand, stepped closer and kissed her palm. She smiled up at him, closed her eyes and her dress shape transformed into her naked form.

The sight of her partially transparent blue body with firm breasts and smooth curves had an immediate effect on him and he blushed as much as she did when she saw his erection grow. He chuckled once in embarrassment. 'It means you're really attractive.'

She chuckled and stroked his abdomen and hips with her hands, then gently touched his hilt and balls. His erection twitched at an extra pulse of his blood and she leaned forward, pulled his foreskin back slowly, and kissed his tip.

Louis hummed at the cool and ticklish but highly arousing sensation rushing down his length and spreading into his lower body through his balls. She slid her lips down his head and circled it with her tongue, then slid her mouth further down his length.

'This sensation is so exquisite I almost can't believe this is really happening.' he said and her giggle resonated through his length. She slid her mouth slowly up and down from tip to hilt and Louis's heart rate went up quickly, then received another boost when she massaged him all the way inside her mouth. 'If anyone claimed this was magic, I'd believe them in an instant.' he breathed.

Her tongue rolled around his ridge and brushed his tip while her mouth went up and down his shaft again. She wiggled her hips at the first taste of his precum, massaged his balls for more and squeezed his tip all the way down her tight throat.

Louis breathed deeper and barely kept his hips from thrusting deeper into her mouth. 'I won't last long..'

Athena smiled while she looked up at him and sucked on him. That was enough for him to lose control. His balls tightened and shot his seed in an urgent hot stream deep into her throat. She wiggled her hips in pleasure and licked every square millimetre of his hot flesh. He gasped when a tendril inside her mouth entered his urethra and coerced every drop left inside him. He nearly folded when she pulled back and licked his tip one last time while swallowing and absorbing his seed, and he quickly lay down on his side on the bed. 'That, was truly out of this world.' he breathed while the sensation inside his erection only faded slowly.

Athena giggled and he pulled her against him and kissed her passionately while his hands moved all over her body. 'Your body is smoother than a human skin,' he whispered. 'and even though your body is slime, it's more solid than that.' He smiled at her. 'And I want to touch you all the time now.' She giggled, cupped his cheek and kissed him more.

After a while he pulled back, rolled her on her back and grinned slightly. 'Now I want to know if your body has the same sensitivity as a real human body.'

Athena smiled and blushed in anticipation while Louis's eyes explored her from head to toe, then caressed her abdomen with his fingertips. She shivered at his touch and he smiled while he caressed her further up and down her blue skin, impressed at how detailed her body was like a human, down to a bellybutton and nails. He traced the curves of her breasts, which still held their alluring shape even though she lay on her back, and brushed her dark blue areolas with his lips. A quick ripple spread through her skin from his touch and she tensed for a second. Her smile told him she liked it and he continued caressing her breasts with his lips while more ripples spread out.

Her now nearly purple nipples stood hard and he brushed the tips with his lips first, then closed his lips around one, sucking gently and licking with the tip of his tongue before moving to the other. He alternated between both until Athena pressed up her heaving chest, and bit softly in them. Athena closed her eyes and smiled while it seemed she breathed harder and Louis continued his attention to her entire chest with his lips and his tongue for a while, then moved further down to kiss all over her abdomen while she ran her fingers through his hair and her body shivered at his touch.

Her thighs spread as he kissed further down and caressed them on the inside. The sweet scent and the moist on her darker mound was unmistakeably her arousal and it increased his own to maximum, testing his will to resist using his mouth on her right away. He kissed her thighs with more passion while she licked her lips and ran her fingers more urgently through his hair until he caressed the edge of her mound with his lips and she silently breathed harder.

One lick along one side of her mound made her twitch and gasp, the second one made her clench her teeth, and the lick along her wet slit she tensed her whole body and moaned in silence. Her sweet taste enveloped Louis's tongue as he slid it between her lips and explored its length and depth. She moaned more in silence as he pulled gently on her lips with his and circled her purple and rock hard clit with his tongue.

Athena wriggled and moaned more in silence while ripples rushed all over her body. Louis lifted her knees and wasn't surprised to see a sphincter tightening between her buttocks. He teased it with the tip of his tongue and her behind tensed with each touch. He continued with licking and nibbling from her clit to her ass and back, licking and sucking on her elastic buns in between, until he sensed her body tensing harder, then licked her clit faster until she cried out in silence at her climax and her entire body trembled and waves rushed every which way along her skin.

He sat up on his knees and watched her chest heaving hard from her panting and was both intrigued by the human reaction even though she didn't actually breath, and excited he could make her feel this good. She smiled as she looked at him through half closed eyes and reached down to spread her lips. He returned her smile and crawled close enough on his knees for her to take his erection and guide him into her. Again, the sensation between her cool body and his hot flesh rushed through his lower body and his desire to penetrate her as deep as possible flared up.