The Doctor Diaries Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," said Alicia with a charming smile, "Have a good sleep, Jane, I'll see you in the morning."

"Don't be too long, dear," pressed Jane, obviously conscious enough to not be happy at me being left alone with Alicia in spite of her inebriated state.

I turned to face Alicia, who was grinning like the cat that had the cream. "You look happy," I noted.

"Couldn't be happier," she replied. "When Andrew told me this afternoon that it looked like these two women would give birth tonight, I couldn't believe my good luck. It's all worked out perfectly, darling. I get to have you in a real bed."

"Hold on now, we had you staying in the room next to ours, we can't do it in there, Jane could hear us."

"She'll be out to it for a week, she won't hear a thing."

"No, I've got to draw the line there. I'll tell you what, we've got a sofa bed out in the back sunroom down here. I'll go make that up for us, that should be far enough away that Jane won't hear you screaming when you cum."

"I intend to be doing a lot of screaming tonight darling, got the message."

"So I guess you're putting me on notice for lots of orgasms?"

"You betcha," she told me as she poured herself yet another drink. "But you're not having any more, I want you at peak performance tonight."

"That's a big ask for a 50 year old."

"I believe in you, darling. Now go make that bed up, I'm as horny as hell."

I retreated to the sunroom and converted the sofa into a bed. I switched out the light and the moon was streaming in the back windows. 'Kind of romantic,' I thought. I headed back into the living room to find that Alicia had already shed her dress, she was sitting on the lounge in bra, panties, stockings and a garter belt. They were a matching set in a deep maroon colour. She was oozing sex appeal.

"I couldn't wait for you, darling. Would you hurry up and get naked? I thought we'd both sit here and look at each other until we can't stand it a moment longer. I figured we might be able to last a minute."

She was a funny one. "Hold your horses, Alicia. I'm going to have to go up to the bedroom and check on Jane, let her think that I'm coming to bed now."

Alicia gave a petulant pout, "Don't be too long, darling. I'm already hot and wet for you down there."

I gave her body one long look to take the memory of her in that sexy lingerie, upstairs with me. I couldn't believe it, Jane was propped up with pillows behind her, reading a book. "Aren't you tired, honey?" I urged, taking off my shirt, intending to pursue the charade by getting my pyjamas on.

"I am really, but I was waiting for you. I have such a buzz from the wine tonight that I thought we might even make love."

Uh oh, complications … at my age, I didn't have the capacity to give my wife what she was seeking tonight, and then cope with the high sexual demands of the 30-something body that was on heat in my living room. "You'll have to wait, honey, I thought I'd have a shower before I go to bed," I told her, stalling for time.

"You don't need one now, didn't you have one just before the guests arrived tonight?"

"Sorry honey, I feel like I need another." I hurried off to the bathroom, hoping that my wife didn't get the notion to join me, not that she was usually that adventurous. I had a long shower … I mean long, I stood under it long after I had soaped everywhere and let the hot water wash down over me, probably sobering me up a bit too.

When I returned to our bedroom, Jane was asleep, the bedside light still on and the book resting across her breasts. I removed the book, gave her a goodnight kiss and switched off the light. Then I donned my pyjamas and went downstairs.

Alicia stood up as I entered the living room, I took a moment to take in her body. She was a highly sexy woman, could I keep up with her tonight? "Where the hell have you been?" she demanded to know angrily. "I nearly started without you."

My cock had already popped through the fly opening in my pyjamas when I saw Alicia stand up in her lingerie ensemble. It was at an acceptable horizontal level, hard too. "I have the basic part you need, so there's no way you'd start without me."

"I have my ways," she cooed, slinking across the room toward me. "Don't keep me waiting a moment longer."

"I thought that we were going to sit here and stare at each other until we couldn't hold back any longer," I teased.

"Yeah, well you blew that when you took so long upstairs. What were you doing, for Christ's sake?"

"I was making sure that Jane got off to sleep. When I got up there, she was wide awake reading."

"Oh shit!"

"Yeah, well the worst of it was she wanted us to have sex tonight. Believe me, she is not usually the initiator."

Alicia had reached me, but her look was aghast at my last words. "You didn't, don't tell me you just had to do her? I wanted you fresh and ready."

"I am, Alicia, I went and took a shower and by the time I came out, she was asleep."

"Not a cold shower, I hope."

"No, hot as, Alicia, hot as!"

Her hand shot down and grasped my hard-on, pulling it out through the opening in my pyjamas. "You said you had a shower, right? I nodded, "Then this wonderful tool of yours is squeaky clean. Mind if I help myself?"

She dropped to her knees in front of me and I looked down to see her tongue stretch out and lick my tip. I felt it all the way from my toes up to the top of my head. Then I watched as she formed an O with her lips and closed them over my rampant cock-head. Inch by inch, she swallowed my shaft, adjusting the position of her neck until she had all but one of my seven inches lodged deep in her oral cavity. She was good, this woman knew how to give and receive sexual pleasure. This would be a great night, if I could last the distance.

Slurp, slurp, she was really getting into it, one of her hands so daintily holding the base of my shaft while her mouth milked it greedily. Never had so much of my cock been devoured by a woman's mouth. I could stand here, looking down on this fantastic sight, watching until my cock exploded within her sucking mouth. I could watch the muscles in her neck swallowing down my cum too … but then I would be no good for at least an hour while I recovered.

No, the reality was that I had to call a halt to all of this – and soon, or I would totally pass the point of no return. "Alicia, as good as that is, I'm gonna have to ask you to stop or it could spoil our night." She ignored me, just kept on furiously sucking on my shaft like it was a lollipop.

My two hands reached down and grasped a facial cheek in each hand. It took all my strength to prise her head back off my cock. Just in time too, it was feeling so good. I struggled to think of innocuous non-sexual things, willing my cock to ease down.

"I was enjoying that, why did you stop me?" she wailed.

"You were doing too good, honey. You've got to remember that I'm twenty years older than you, I don't have the capacity to recover as quickly these days. When I cum tonight, I want it to be inside you."

"Ah, that's so sweet … thinking of me."

"Let's not hang around in here, it's too close to the stairs if Jane starts to wander around looking for me. Come on, we'll go out to the sunroom."

I put my arm around her waist and steered Alicia out through the kitchen where the floorboards creaked.

"Wow, they're noisy," she commented.

"That's what I'm counting on," I told her.

"What do you mean, James?"

"Jane would have to come this way to get to the sunroom … that's if she wakes up and wonders where I am, then comes looking. We would hear the floor boards creak, giving us a few seconds warning."

"You've thought it all out, haven't you, darling?"

"I guess so!"

"Only one thing wrong with all of that, James."

"What's that?"

"I get off on having sex that is risky … like in my bathroom last time when Andrew came right up the door. You've taken away the risk factor. I needed to have sex with you tonight right under Jane's nose, knowing that any minute she could wake up and walk in on us."

"Not for me, honey … that would be too nerve racking."

We had arrived in the sunroom and Alicia spotted the bed that I had already made up for us. She headed straight for it and sat down on the side. "At last, I get to have you in a bed."

I sat down alongside her, on her right. Then I leaned across and pushed her down on the bed on her back, my face hovering above hers, licking my lips in anticipation. I had barely kissed her since we had embarked on this path to intimacy. I did now, it was slow and passionate and sensual, and I loved every minute of it. She seemed to as well.

Strangely, after the heat and intensely urgent couplings at our two previous meetings, this one was slow and sensual from the start. Jane was zonked out on wine up in our marital bed, Andrew was off delivering babies and Alicia and I were about to engage in deep and satisfying sex.

It was great … the foreplay was long and unhurried. In contrast to the previous two times, my entry into her body was slow and teasing. In spite of the alcohol I had drunk that night, I was able to deliver two orgasms to her before my own took over and I filled her body with my cum.

We were both laying back basking in the after-glow of good and very satisfying sex. I suspect that Alicia had just begun to drift off when my mind went onto full alert. The floorboards creaked in the kitchen floor. I yanked my arm out from under Alicia, probably waking her from her post-orgasmic slumber. As my feet hit the floor, I was already hauling up my pyjamas.

I grabbed a glass that was sitting on a nearby table and sprinted into the kitchen, slowing to look like I was walking casually when I spotted Jane filling a glass with water at the kitchen sink.

"Jane, what are you doing up?"

"Oh, I'm so thirsty, James … but what are you doing down here? Why were you out in the sunroom at this time of night?"

I wondered if the nervousness showed on my face, "I wasn't actually out there," I lied. "I was raiding the fridge for leftovers when I thought I heard a noise out in the backyard."

Jane began to walk toward the sunroom. She mustn't go out there, I would have to tackle her to the floor rather than let her go through that door and see a naked Alicia spread out on the couch bed, my cum leaking from her vagina.

"So did you see anything … is someone out there?" she asked as she approached the sunroom doorway.

"No, leave it Jane," I replied, following her, my arm about to drag her back, "I'm certain that it's not a person out there, might have been a little animal out in the yard."

In the doorway, she paused and turned, giving me a strange look. How far had she got? She had seemed to stop before going through the door and the lights were out in the sunroom, but from that strange look on her face, had she spotted Alicia out there?

"What is it, Jane?" Did I really want to know her answer if she had spotted a naked Alicia? I also had to keep out of Jane's reach because my semi stiff cock hanging inside my pyjamas still wore a wet coating of the combined juices of Alicia and me. I could smell the sex wafting up from my pj's … could Jane?

"I just remembered that we are not alone in the house, are we?"

"What do you mean, Jane?"

"I had almost forgotten that Alicia is sleeping over. What a pity, I woke feeling quite frisky and you weren't alongside me in bed … it must be the drink."

"Boy, what's got into you, honey? You never initiate sex these days."

"I just feel like it tonight … or morning, whatever it is. But I couldn't do it up in our bed with her sleeping in the room next door. I'd be embarrassed even though we all know everybody does it. She's much younger so she and Andrew are probably at it all the time. I'll bet she's missing him tonight."

"Yeah well, that's the price they pay for him being such a successful gyno."

Jane came over closer to me and I panicked again that she would smell the sex on my body. There was a strange glint in her eye. "James, we can't do it up in bed because Alicia is sleeping in the room next door, but we could do it down here."

She reached toward my pyjama pants and I stepped back, feigning shock. "Jane, what's got into you, you're not normally like this?"

"It must be all that wine I had. I felt plastered when I went to bed, but now I feel horny. Come on James, let's do it down here, just like we used to when we first moved in here. Remember how you said you wanted to do it in every room. I seem to recall that we did it on the kitchen table … we were like animals really. But if you'd prefer comfort, we could go out to the sunroom and pull out the sofa bed."

"No, no!" She had me cornered, but how could I explain away having my cock covered in vaginal juices? "Here Jane, on the table." I grabbed her quickly and hefted her body up onto the kitchen table. Her arse was perched on the edge. "Lie back, dear."

She did as she was told and I pushed her nightgown up to her belly, exposing her pubis. My head lowered and my mouth went straight for her labia lips. "No James, not that, I want to feel you inside me."

My face hovered just an inch away from her mound, so close I could smell her. "I'm afraid that I'm mister floppy at the moment, Jane. I'll need to go down on you to see if I can get some starch in my cock."

"Why is that, you're normally always ready for it."

I pressed on and stuck my tongue down at the entrance to her vagina, then drew it up along her slit toward her hidden clitoris. She swooned and suggested, "Maybe I should remind you of when you were trying to make our friend Natalie pregnant … that seems to work most times. I am sure that you enjoyed that more than you should."

She had done this a lot lately, bringing up the fact that she had encouraged me to have sex with another woman. It had been her idea and I have told her time and again how grateful I was for her suggestion. But she seems to think it is some magic elixir that will stiffen my cock if she mentions it. Little did she know that my cock won't stiffen for my wife now because it is still recovering from a wonderful fuck with Alicia, who at this very moment is lying not fifteen feet away listening to me attempting to satisfy Jane.

I chose to ignore her reference to impregnating Natalie (see Part 4) and went about sucking and licking my wife to a climax. It took longer than it should have … I suspect that she was willing her orgasm away, wanting to prolong this sexual activity until my cock grew again.

At last, I managed to push my wife over the top into a strong release that left her panting and breathless. The trouble was it had restored my cock to its full seven inches. I didn't want her to see it because I needed to save this for Alicia who I knew would want another go before dawn. My problem was where do you hide a hard-on like this in pyjama pants that have no buttons, just an opening in front.

"Come on, let me take you back to bed," I suggested, pulling her into a sitting position.

"Are you up now, James?" She wasn't going to give up.

"No, still struggling honey, must be the drink."

She peeped down, saw it sticking out of my pj's, "Then what's that, looks healthy enough to me."

I looked down, "Shit, it has come up, what do you know about that? Didn't feel like it to me. Come on, I'll take you back to bed, we can do it up there," I was trying to stall her until I could get her back to sleep. I was also now embarrassed to be fucking my wife within earshot of my latest lover.

"No James, I told you we're not doing it in bed, Alicia will be next door and we'll wake her up when you make me cum again. You'll have to do me here, just like the old days." With that, her upper body dropped back down to the table and she spread her legs, lifting her heels onto the table edge.

I had no other option, I placed my hard cock, still coated in Alicia's juices and pushed it into my wife's vagina. Standing at the end of the table, I looked down on the prone body of my wife, her eyes dreamily half closed, either from drink or tiredness. I stroked it into her, placing my finger on her clitoris and stroking there too. I needed to get her off quickly and retain some stiffness for my encore performance with Alicia.

Mercifully, by using my cock and my fingers in tandem, I got Jane to orgasm in about 90 seconds. As she was experiencing the waves of pleasure, I jerked my cock about inside her strenuously and made loud sounds as if I was coming too … my very first fake orgasm.

My wife looked up at me dreamily, "Oh that was good … did I feel you coming too?"

I nodded in agreement.

"That was quick for you," she added, giving me an encouraging ring of endorsement.

"You did it to me, Jane … you turned me on."

"Oh, I feel good now, are you going to take me back to bed?"

"Yeah, sure will," I said, pulling out, hoping that my wife would be too zonked out from the wine to realise that she had none of my cum inside her.

We walked arm in arm back upstairs and I took her straight to our bed and tucked her in. "Aren't you coming back to bed?" she asked, holding one arm out toward me.

"Yeah, I'll just be a minute, I think I left the chicken out when I was snacking in the kitchen. I just want to make sure I put it away."

"Don't be long," she called to me.

I hurried back downstairs and through the kitchen to the sunroom. Alicia lay there, still naked, bathed in the moonlight that streamed in the back window. I dropped down onto the bed alongside her. Her eyes were open and she was staring at me, she looked really pissed. "What's the matter?" I asked her.

"You sure put on quite a show with Jane in the kitchen."

"So what was I going to do? She almost caught us. When she headed out here, she was about a foot away from seeing you like this, totally nude with my cum still running out of you. I would have hoped that you may have hidden or at least pulled the covers up."

Alicia gave a contented smirk, "Exciting, wasn't it?"

"It was too close for comfort, that's what it was. God, I live on the edge when I fuck you."

She laughed an evil chuckle, "So you went down on her and she came, you didn't have to cum inside her as well." She was back to looking pissed, her lips pouting.

"I never came inside Jane," I told her, realising that she had been as fooled as Jane by my fake finish.

"What do you mean, I heard both of you coming."

I pulled my pyjama pants down, revealing my rampant erection, "Does this look like I came?"

"Hmm! I like the look of that … it doesn't look like you have? But I heard you coming."

"Women haven't cornered the market on fake orgasms, some men can do it too."

"Very clever," she was brightening up now that she realised that I was primed and ready for more action. "You sure had me fooled … I was pissed off that she had got what I wanted."

"Well, don't be upset, it's yours for the taking."

"I think I will," she told me, rolling me onto my back and quickly throwing her leg over to straddle my body.

We kissed passionately again and I enjoyed the opportunity to lay back and rest and let Alicia do all the work after a hectic night. After we had kissed for a while, she moved her head high up on the bed beyond mine so that she could lower her chest and feed each nipple into my waiting mouth. Alicia was insatiable where sex was concerned. Eventually, she lowered her vagina onto my hard cock that was standing vertically up from my body.

It made a nice change to let Alicia control the depth of entry, the pace of my thrusts up into her and then the timing of her orgasms. She enjoyed two more over a prolonged fuck of ten minutes before I released a torrent of cum into her vagina. She collapsed on me and it was only then that I recalled that I had not gone back upstairs to check that Jane had gone back to sleep. I told her that I would be back after putting the chicken away … food that I had never even taken out of the fridge. How deceitful had I become, all in the pursuit of an exciting sexual encounter – or two?