All Comments on 'The Doctor is In'

by Yorkiechai

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 6 years ago
Oh to be a Doctor!

A well put together record of a Doctors examination of a young virgin. How public mined of him to awaken her innocent reaction in matters of her sex.

All part of the service in keeping the customer happy, every job has its kickbacks and this Doctor excelled in his examination techniques. No harm was done and now we are all the beneficiaries of reading a worthwhile account of his professionalism.

Keep up the good work Doctor and many thanks to the author for posting. The 60's are fondly remembered by many members of this site.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 6 years ago
nurse

For your information, when a dr. does an exam like that, a nurse is always there so shit like that doesn't happen, that was rape any way you look at it.

YorkiechaiYorkiechaialmost 6 years agoAuthor
Dear sexymeup

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my story. You may note, from my profile, that I am a 62 year old female, and, therefore, could conclude that I have had many more pap smear examinations in my lifetime than you have. I have only once encountered a doctor who had to have a nurse present during the exam and that was, indeed, because of alleged misconduct. No accusations, no allegations, no third party present (btw, not all doctors are male).

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601almost 6 years ago
Another ending...

“Once I came to my senses, I filed a complaint and that rapist is now in jail getting “examined” by his giant cell mate Bubba.”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous