All Comments on 'The Doctor is In Ch. 02'

by NurseSally

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 15 years ago
Very good series so far

Some nice twists and turns, I look forward to seeing where you're going with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Too Long

You spend too much time spinning your wheels. Talk too much and say very little. Dragged out. Two chapters and you haven't moved hardly at all on the story itself. Could be a good story if you move it along.

Satisfier2007Satisfier2007about 15 years ago
Exciting

The psychological depiction is very vivid. The yearnings of the narrator, the nurse, are portrayed deftly and thoroughly. She must go through several (sticky) panties a day, given all of the drooling her nether mouth does.

<br /><br />

The build-up is great. (Some of us readers are not as impatient as the previous reviewer.) The content is fascinating.

<br /><br />

The ending of this chapter was surprising. The nurse is exposing her brother rather aggressively at this early stage in the entire story. The "gyno exam" storyline is nothing new, but this story is pleasantly different in several ways.

<br /><br />

While I wish the chapters were published with shorter intervals between them, quality is more important than timeliness, IMO.

<br /><br />

Thanks for a great story. It deserves a high Naughtiness Rating, which I much appreciate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it

Great build up. You really get into the psychology of your characters, which is difficult for most people to do. Especially liked the surprise at the ending. Look forward to the next chapter, keep up the good work!

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendabout 15 years ago
Thank you, thank you, thank you . . .

for taking the time to do it right. Your pacing is magnificent.

Also, I don't think most men fully appreciate the trauma that attends a gynecological examination. This is as good a place as any to enlighten them. That you have done it so deftly without sacrificing any of the erotic tension is really quite something.

water_sidewater_sideabout 15 years ago
Excellent!

Great ideas and perfect pacing, It's rare to see such well written stories on Lit, the main character's thoughts, musings and burgeoning arousal make for a riveting read.

Keep it cuming!

AttilaTheHoneyAttilaTheHoneyalmost 15 years ago
Nice twist

I like the series so far. You have good character development and an actual story line instead of just cutting to the chase. Having the brother wearing the sister's undies is a neat little twist that I wasn't expecting. Keep up the good work, you naughty nurse!

AceStrokerAceStrokeralmost 15 years ago
Superb

Was wondering how you would proceed with this. There is so much eroticism of talking with the brother over this. Again, so very well written, thought out, and developed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
GREAT STORY I`M LOVING THIS ONE

I`m loving where this story is going, my cock is hard & I`m reading & stroking!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Honestly my favorite story ever

Anymore?

Travis

CDchrystalCDchrystalalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

I love how you are doing this! You have obviously put a lot of thought into it and in my opinion it is very nicely done. I am sure it only gets even better as the story goes on. I understand Ted's humiliation and fear in my own special way and don't think you need me to elaborate any more on that. Off now to read more of the series...

Thank you!

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdover 3 years ago
Great Twist in the story!

This is fun and sexy!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

LOL, panties should say, "Spank Me"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Premise still OK.

But it's all 'talking around' the sex. Nothing is being actually done.

Three stars.

blueboy9753blueboy9753about 1 year ago

I like it a lot. Can hardly wair for what happens!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous