The Doctor is in... Me Pt. 02

Story Info
Dr. Pantaru questions herself after giving the exam.
2.3k words
4.53
24.5k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Djmac1031
Djmac1031
838 Followers

(Author's intro: this is part 2 of what may become a continuing story. Part 1 sets up the premise and relationship between the male protagonist and his female doctor. Part 2 picks up immediately after and will be told in the third person from the doctor's point of view.

Also: I'm no medical professional, and this is a fantasy of course. So I've tried to keep the specific medical jargon to a minimum)

As Doctor Mika Pantaru closed the door behind her exiting patient, she let out a huge sigh.

"Oh, Mika, what are you doing?" She asked herself.

She'd been seeing Jack...Mr. Logan, she corrected herself...for several years now.

He was always a pleasant patient; never complained, always polite, always friendly, never said anything awkward or uncomfortable.

She considered him handsome, but she treated plenty of good looking male patients.

So why was she suddenly feeling butterflies in her stomach over this one?

When he came to her a couple of weeks ago complaining of sexual dysfunction issues, she'd had no plans other than to do the standard examinations, schedule the usual tests, probably send him along to a urologist (which she reminded herself she should still do, make sure he got the right tests done) and he'd probably wind up with the Little Blue Pill most men with his problem use.

But there was something in the way he was describing, or more accurately not describing, the problems he was apparently having with his girlfriend. There was more to his story than what he'd told her, she knew.

While the prostate massage she had suggested was an actual medical procedure, it wasn't the usual go-to one.

And it certainly didn't require him not to ejaculate for an entire week beforehand.

So...why had she made him do that? Why was her first suggestion at treating a patient's erectile issues sticking her fingers up his ass and milking his prostate?

Why had she not only allowed, but actively ENCOURAGED, him to get a full erection, and to splatter his hot cum all over her in an anal induced orgasm???

And why had she agreed to, hell SUGGESTED, regular follow ups of this procedure?

She had no answers.

All she knew is she was looking forward to their next appointment....

When Mika got home later that evening, her husband was out.

He was always out. He was a lawyer, practicing at the largest firm in the area, and his work consumed him.

Her last text message from him told her not to worry about dinner, he'd be very late working on a case and to not wait up for him.

"Another late night 'case,'" she thought, sighing. Probably banging his cute little legal secretary over his desk again.

They had been struggling to find a balance between their careers and their marriage for years now, and she'd suspected he'd been cheating on her for a while. She'd all but confirmed it. A couple of suspicious text messages here, late night phone calls there. And then there was that time she spotted him coming out of his office with his hand on the hip of the previously mentioned cute young legal secretary in a fashion that suggested far more than a professional relationship.

She wasn't angry about it so much as disappointed.

Many couples find themselves at this same crossroad after years of being together. A need for some other outlet to break the monotony of a life dimmed by dull routine and general malaise.

She just wished he'd have the balls to talk to her about it. She might have even given him permission. She wasn't a prude, and as a doctor she understood basic human sexuality and desires that didn't always conform to society standards of what a "typical" relationship was supposed to be.

It's human nature, she thought. We always want something new, even if we're happy with what we have.

"Or are we just trying to convince ourselves we're happy?" She spoke aloud to herself.

She sighed again. She wasn't a psychiatrist. She didn't have those answers. But maybe she'd ask hers about it at their next appointment.

After a light dinner, she decided to draw herself a warm bath.

The benefit of their careers meant they had money of course. Which meant they had a beautiful spacious bathroom with a large comfortable hot tub she could soak her cares away in.

She started the water, put on some relaxing music, poured herself a glass of wine. After a moment's thought, she left the rest of the bottle nearby for refills.

Mika lit an aromatherapy candle, then started to disrobe.

Once she was completely naked, she took a moment to look at herself in the full length mirror behind the tub.

"Not bad for 43," she spoke to herself.

Her hair, loosened from the clips she used to pull it back while at work, flowed around her face and down past her shoulders, ending just above her breasts.

She'd only had to touch up the gray once in a while, but otherwise it was her natural jet black color. Regular salon visits kept her natural waves and curls flowing; what some men would call "pillow hair."

Her breasts were large, round, plump D cups. They didn't sag so much as hung the way large natural breasts do when freed from the confines of clothing. She'd considered getting a lift a few times but decided she wasn't there just yet.

Her dark nipples stood out against her olive skin, skin she'd kept soft and supple and relatively wrinkle free with lots of expensive lotions.

Her eyes followed down from her breasts to her stomach. Eating healthy, regular yoga and exercise had kept her pretty trim, although she was seeing a little extra padding here and there if she was being honest. But she'd always been a little thick, curvy, with wide child bearing hips that had never actually borne a child.

Their careers had taken precedence over starting a family.

Her eyes then went to her vagina.

Unlike most women nowadays, she didn't shave completely.

Oh she kept it trim, waxed regularly, but left a nice, womanly tuft of pure black public hair over her mons pubis. She wasn't a teenager and would never pretend to be.

Her labia were thick but snug, her clitoral hood only slightly peeking out just above them. Her vulva was plump and hairless, and only slightly lighter in tone than the rest of her skin.

Next she considered her legs. Long, with thick thighs and firm rounded calves. Smooth and almost flawless. Her feet were neat and maintained by regular pedicures.

She spun a bit so she could examine her ass. Round, plump, but not fatty, no cellulite. She'd probably be great at twerking if she found that sort of thing the least bit interesting.

"Yeah, not bad at all," she said again.

Finally she slipped into the warm, inviting tub. The water was soapy and soothing, filled with her favorite bath oils.

The tub was roomy, with plenty of space to spread out her legs. She sank her head back onto the padded support cushion behind her and closed her eyes, enjoying the peaceful bliss.

Mika sat quiet for a while, thoughtless, drifting, moving only to occasionally sip her wine.

Eventually her thoughts started drifting back to the events earlier that day.

Mr. Logan..screw it, she could be on a first name basis with him in her mind, she thought...Jack, undressing, standing naked and apparently without shame before her.

She was a doctor of course, and saw lots of naked patients. But as he disrobed then stood there, she started to feel, well...something.

He was attractive in a way she couldn't quite explain. Not some super stud hunk or movie star. But he was in decent shape. Just a hint of that "dad bod" look but not fat, not flabby, not saggy or wrinkly like most men she saw his age.

He had beautiful hazel eyes. And a great smile. Strong chin, a slight bump in his nose that spoke of it having been broken some time in the past, but it gave his face character, she thought.

Broad shoulders, good muscle tone in the arms (he must have at least done physical work if not working out) and his legs were long and even better toned, with muscular thighs and calves.

And then there was, of course, his penis.

Mika had seen countless penises in her career (and several in her pre-married life, to be honest) and they came in all shapes and sizes, she knew.

Jacks was still flaccid at that point but she could tell it was already becoming plump as blood worked its way into it.

Nice, but nothing special, just a penis, right?

But then she was examining it, touching it, and felt it start to grow.

He wasn't the first patient to get an erection during her exams of course.

So why was she suddenly feeling flustered? Even...excited?

"Because you WANTED to make him hard," she said, surprising herself with her honesty. "You wanted to see him get erect, to know you caused it."

And wow, had she. He'd swelled up in her hands harder than many of the younger men she'd examined.

His cock...(penis she corrected herself, then realized she didn't have to use professional terms now and laughed)...his COCK was, well, beautiful. Perfect length with just a hint of a curve to it. Thick girth that would do very well in filling a woman up, in stretching out her...

She paused in her memories here. "Am I allowing this train of thought to continue?" She asked herself.

"Why not?" She said after a moment.

Her hand, almost absent mindedly, found its way between her legs as her thoughts continued...

His cock. Hard, throbbing, pulsing with life and vitality in her hand. Her struggle to maintain her composure as she felt the first stirrings of arousal in her own loins.

She sat up suddenly, then looked over at her panties, laying nearby on the floor where she had recently undressed.

She leaned over, scooped them up, then tentatively held them before her eyes.

The crotch was damp and stained with unmistakable vaginal discharge. She sniffed them. Her scent was strong, powerful, she knew that scent well.

"Oh yeah, no kidding yourself, Mika. You got fucking HORNY." She laughed.

She tossed the panties aside, refilled her wine, sipped, sat back again and let her thoughts continue.

Jack, prone on the table, legs spread, cock protruding upwards.

Her hand, lubing his asshole, cupping his balls. Her fingers penetrating him, feeling his body react in pleasure as she found, then massaged his prostate.

Without realizing it, Mika was now exploring her vagina, caressing the outer lips, feeling her excitement build as she continued to recall Jack's cock, twitching madly and dripping gobs of precum from her ministrations.

Mika masturbated her aching pussy, fingers plunging deep, her palm pushing down, applying pressure on her clit, as she recalled struggling to keep her professional face on while continually fingering Jacks asshole and actively encouraging him to cum, which he did in hot strong blasts all over, even getting some on her.

Her orgasm hit her strong and hard as she thought about the way she'd wrapped her hand around his still throbbing shaft at the end, milking out his last drops of cum after his week-long drought.

Mika sat up in the tub, moaning loudly, her face twisting in pleasure as she came, loudly, holding no sounds back in the empty house.

"Oh my god! FUCK!" She screamed as a second orgasm followed the first. Even In the water she could feel her pussy gushing, slick and wet with her juices as she came.

Her fingers found her clit, swollen, throbbing, ultra sensitive. Mika rubbed it furiously and she felt her third orgasm already approaching.

Her nipples ached to be touched. Her free hand grabbed at them, twisting, pulling.

She screamed again, "Oh FUCK!" as the third orgasm hit, her body shaking uncontrollably, causing waves to ripple in the water.

Finally she sank back, exhausted, letting the little aftershocks of her multiple orgasms flow through her.

When her breathing had finally steadied, she reached over, found her wine glass, drained it.

"Holy shit that was nice. Been too long since you came like that, Mika " she told herself.

Refilling her glass again, she tried to sit back, relax, and enjoy the afterglow.

But her thoughts now crept to Jack's next appointment, which would be in a few weeks.

Would she actually milk him again? There was no actual NEED to do so. Everything about the tests done so far said he was a normal, healthy middle aged man with a few dysfunction issues that could probably be cleared up easily with a little more exercise, a healthier diet and in the worst case, the occasional boost from a pill.

Why had she even done it in the first place, she asked herself again.

Speaking aloud, she answered herself: "Because you couldn't offer to fuck him, blow him or jerk him off without losing your medical license" she confessed bluntly.

She could still be in danger of that if she continued, she realized. What if Jack realized this "medical procedure" wasn't exactly REQUIRED? What if he felt violated? RAPED?

Just because he admitted he found her attractive didn't mean he had invited an unsolicited sexual act in the guise of medical treatment from a woman doctor who was struggling with marital issues and suddenly found herself questioning her sexual needs and desires.

Still, Mika trusted her instincts. And her instincts told her Jack had not only enjoyed her treatment, but was actively looking forward to more.

Still, she could be wrong.

She supposed she would find that out, along with just what her boundaries would be, soon enough.

"Oh, Mika," she asked herself again. "What are you doing...?"

(To be continued. )

(Author's outro: this story took a completely different direction in this chapter than I set out for when I started. But I wound up liking where it went. Hopefully you did too. Feedback appreciated. )

Djmac1031
Djmac1031
838 Followers