All Comments on 'The Doctor is in... Me Pt. 02'

by Djmac1031

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years agoAuthor

I'm completely torn at this point; do I keep the story mostly "realistic," or fall down the rabbit hole of utter fantasy? Or try and balance both? Reader comments, feedback and suggestions welcomed.

bond007zapbond007zapover 2 years ago

I actually loved every bit of this setup. Reminds me of my real life encounter for check up with a lady doctor 15 yrs back when I was 27 yrs old. I was hard, but held my cum in the 3 mins of her prodding my anus for hemorrhoid. Lube treatment she gave helped me, but I still masturbate thinking of that procedure and feelings she induced in me back then. Can never forget her and that experience.

Thank you for giving me additional story to fantasize about my doctor also in similar state at her home.

Bottom_upBottom_upover 2 years ago

Personally, I'd prefer that it remain realistic because there are plenty of fantasy stories out there. I think it would also require considerably more thought and character development to keep it "real".

Having said that, you really have to go where the story leads you. Somtimes characters just refuse to cooperate with the author and you have to go where they want it to go.

I'm looking forward to more no matter where the story leads you.

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 2 years ago

I’m enjoying the peek into her mind. Enjoyable story!

As for jumping down the rabbit hole of fantasy… write the story the way YOU want. Those of like mind will gravitate towards your writing style and that is your fan base. You could create another story of less realistic feelings and have cum and tits chaotically flying everywhere for the quickies.

Following you. Great work.

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years agoAuthor

I appreciate everyone's feedback.

I suppose I'm just trying to find the balance between writing 50 pages about two people trying to figure out why they wanna fuck and writing one page that just says "she thought he was hot and asked him to fuck."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought both were great.

groomleadergroomleaderover 2 years ago

Great follow-up. I love seeing what both characters are feeling like afterward. Looking forward to part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The quiet, introspective sensuality of the story is very seductive… and quite different. There are stroke and poke stories all over this site, this is angling to be something much better. Listen to your muse.

RoperTraceRoperTraceover 2 years ago

You have my vote for more, if it's believable fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

yes please - go ahead!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m guessing this story is dead, but, I’d personally like to see it continue…

HardBenHardBenover 1 year ago

Great. I hope you can come back to this story and continue it. Loving it!

John_BostonJohn_Bostonabout 1 year ago

Good follow-up to Part 1, although kind of short. Her fantasy can remain hers, fueled by the regular "check-ups" with her patient--or, she could take the relationship to a new, more risky and dangerous level! Whichever way you take it, I, too, look forward to additional chapters of this medical fantasy...

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerr4 months ago

I definitely liked where it went DJ! Actually I liked both chapters, and wonder what happens with the subsequent appointments ;->

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please go back to original concept and premise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDjmac1031@Djmac1031
Just a guy with a vivid imagination. I've always loved reading erotic stories, figured I'd try writing my own. You'll probably start noticing my particular kinks and recurring themes as my stories progress. Conversations welcomed, feel free to leave comments or send PMs....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES