The Doctor is In Pt. 05

Story Info
A Pakistani doctor makes a young professional his bitch.
2.8k words
4.7
6.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at work

Making it back into the office by 9 a.m. was no easy task. With bloodshot eyes and a raspy voice, I faked my way through a few prospecting calls in the morning trying to make it to lunch.

Jill Johnson, my 40 something manager, poked her head into my office. Jill was hot for her age, her body was fit, and she had a perfect ass perched on top of her long, slender legs. I stole looks when I was certain I wouldn't get caught.

"Looks like someone was a bad boy last night," Jill said with a smile.

My face turned purple when I heard her say "boy."

"Oh, you're blushing, you were a bad boy! Tell me, who is she?" Jill was now beaming as she walked into my office approaching one of the chairs at my desk.

"This is inappropriate, Jill," I tried to laugh it off.

"Listen to that voice, sailor, was someone over served last night," Jill kept pressing.

"I might have had a few martinis," I replied looking up through my eyebrows while my head hung trying to escape the inquisition.

"You look like shit, it's the first couple weeks of the quarter, why don't you go home and rest up. You're not getting anything done here today anyway," Jill said, mercifully.

"I think I'll take you up on that, Jill," I said, jumping at the chance to sleep off my hangover.

Jill left my office and started closing my laptop. I saw a new email in my personal inbox.

"Instructions," the title read.

I opened the email and started to read the text:

"Be here again at 7 p.m. sharp.

Do not eat anything after 1 p.m.

Stop by the drug store and buy a re-usable enema kit.

Follow the instructions and make sure are fully prepared prior to your arrival.

The same rules apply as always.

You will find instructions on the island."

"Was Maalik planning on fucking me?" I wondered, as I re-read the instructions.

"Sucking cock is one thing, but getting fucked in the ass is the definition of being gay," my mind's voice said with emphasis.

I didn't believe that Maalik was gay. In my view, he just liked dominating another man to prove he was superior in all aspects. For me, it wasn't about my sexual preferences, it was about the ultimate expression of submission.

In my mind, nothing was more submissive than letting another man fuck your ass. After my first night with Maalik, it was becoming clear that submission had become a very powerful aphrodisiac for me. The thought submitting myself so completely to Maalik had my cock rock hard underneath my desk.

Another Evening Begins

I stopped by the drug store on my way home to buy the kit I needed. With my alarm set to 5 p.m., I plopped in bed and fell fast asleep.

When I awoke, I felt much better. My headache was gone, and my whites of my eyes were almost white again. I took the time to prepare myself according to Maalik's instructions. Then had a single cocktail out on my porch to calm my nerves as I waited to leave for the 20-minute drive to Maalik's.

At around 6:15 p.m., I decided I better leave if I wanted to make it there on time. Knowing that Maalik wanted me "truly naked," I removed my contacts and wore a pair of glasses instead. That way, I could just leave them in the car rather than having to remove my contacts inside.

Since I was going to be stripping in Maalik's garage when I arrived, I decided to wear only a loose pair of running shorts that covered my ass but not much more. Tonight, I was going commando as I did before.

"Should I even wear a shirt?" I asked myself, wondering if it would look strange to walk through my apartment halls shirtless.

"Hell, I just look like I'm going to the beach, why not?" I rationalized, as I slipped on a pair of sandals. With my keys in hand, I stepped out of my apartment wearing only two items of clothing.

"Well, aren't you a total slut?" my mind's voice scolded.

"It looks like someone is flaunting his body to excite his master," the voice continued.

"Are we going to be taking it up the ass tonight, boy?" the voice sneered.

Ignoring the voices, I rode the elevator down to my 3 series and pulled out of the garage on my way to Maalik's home. As I merged onto the highway, I was already tenting my loose-fitting running shorts. I looked down and realized my balls were visible through the wide leg openings, which turned me on even more. As I became more aroused, I kicked off my sandals and drove barefoot for the last few miles.

An Unexpected Visitor

When I pulled up to 1480, the leftmost stall was again open, but there was another car parked on the right side of the driveway.

"What the fuck?" I wondered, as I slowed in front of Maalik's house.

"Should I pull in, or did Maalik's schedule unexpectedly change?" I worried.

I picked up my phone and replied to Maalik's email, asking if we were still on, then I pulled over and waited for a response.

In a few seconds, I got a response, "We are still on, nothing has changed."

With the ignition restarted, I pulled into the garage. I stripped out of my shorts and placed them on the passenger seat along with my sandals. I took a quick peek through the open garage door and noted that the coast was clear.

"Here we go," I said to myself as I took my glasses off and left them next to my other items on the passenger seat.

Then, I boldly stepped out of my car, naked, and made my way to the garage door button. I took my time to enjoy the sense of exhibitionism caused by my public nudity. As the garage door lowered, I entered the laundry room and made my way to the kitchen island.

This evening's note was on the island as expected.

"Make me my martini as usual. Also prepare a gin and tonic, you will find tonic and limes in the refrigerator. Also prepare yourself another martini if you like. We will again be taking our drinks in the study," the instructions read.

I poured the drinks as instructed and placed them on the platter for delivery. Tonight, I was going to regulate my alcohol intake to ensure I could function at work tomorrow. With the drinks prepared, I made my way to the study.

When I arrived with drinks in hand to the study, I found two men in formal robes sitting in the leather chairs with a table between them. They were speaking in a language I didn't understand, and they were laughing and talking loudly, clearly enjoying each other's company.

Following the rules from yesterday, I placed the platter on the table between them. Then, I handed Maalik his martini, and handed the second gentlemen his gin and tonic.

Both men rose and removed their robes revealing their naked bodies. They handed me their robes and I folded them carefully over the office chair as I did the day before.

I took a long swallow of my martini and knelt at Maalik's feet as indicated by the rules.

"I see he is well trained," the second man laughed as he watched me take my place at Maalik's feet.

"This is his second day," Maalik told the other man, as he sipped on his martini.

"Boy, kneel at my guest's feet so he can get a better look," Maalik ordered.

I turned and crawled to the second man's feet and then rose to my knees keeping my eyes at or below waist level. The second man also had large equipment in my blurred field of view. His build and stature looked like Maalik's.

"Boy, this is my brother, he is visiting from Pakistan for a few weeks," Maalik said, introducing the man as I knelt at his feet.

"You will call him Haakim, is that clear, boy?" Maalik instructed.

"Yes, Maalik," I replied. "Hello, Haakim," I said to the second man.

"Boy, do you know what Haakim means in Urdu?" the second man asked in a lower voice that rattled with presence.

"No, Sir," I responded, honestly.

"Haakim, means Ruler," the second man continued.

"Yes, Haakim," I replied.

"Boy, Haakim has the same needs as do I," Maalik explained. "He also has a prominent penis and heavy testicles that fill with semen."

"Yes, Maalik, would you like me to warm his testicles so that they may flow freely?" I asked.

"Haakim, would you like the boy to warm your testicles for you?" Maalik asked his bother.

"It has been a long while, brother," Haakim clarified. "My testicles do need a proper release; they have become almost painful with capacity."

Without waiting to be told, I positioned myself to warm Haakim's balls. Maalik's brother slid down in his chair to let his cock and balls hang loosely so that I could suck his right testicle into my warm mouth.

"Thank you for this Maalik," Haakim moaned. "Do we have this boy for the evening?"

"Yes, brother, he is ours for the evening. This boy has proven to be obedient and discrete," Maalik almost boasted.

The evening passed quickly, as I divided my time between warming each brother's balls and preparing fresh cocktails for them as needed. The brother's talked casually as I continued to wash their balls in my wet mouth.

After a few cocktails, Haakim was getting more aggressive.

"Lie on your back, boy," Haakim ordered.

I took the requested position on the study floor. Haakim rose from his chair and knelt over my face with a knee on either side of my head. With his right hand, he cradled my head and pulled it up so that I could suck one of his balls into my mouth while his cock rested on my face.

"My penis covers the boy's entire face," Haakim laughed, while tea bagging me. "I think my testicles are warm enough to be successfully emptied."

"Let's take the boy outside where we don't have to worry about him making a mess," Maalik told his brother.

Public Submission Doubles

We stopped at the kitchen so I could freshen everyone's drink. I poured myself a very strong gin and tonic, expecting that I might need to wet my whistle as the two brothers used my mouth. The brothers waited patiently as I completed my bartending tasks, loaded the platter, and stood ready to follow them outside.

Soon, I was back at the round table on the deck in the late dusk of another July evening. This time I was less concerned about the public nudity than I had been the first time.

"Brother, may I use the boy first?" Haakim asked Maalik, politely. "I've been traveling, and it's been over a week since my testicles have had a single release."

"Certainly, brother," Maalik responded. "We have plenty of time with him to ensure you get what you need."

"Thank you, brother, and also thank you for the pill you provided earlier this evening," Haakim continued. "As your slightly older brother, it's nice to have some help from time to time."

"I took the same pill, Haakim," Maalik laughed, we should both be able to last late into the evening."

"What the fuck?" my mind's voice screamed. "Did these perverts take Viagra!"

Listening two the two brothers talk about me like a toy they were going to share, was a pure aphrodisiac for my newly minted submissive psyche. As I thought about being used by two Pakistani men for the entire evening, my cock started to throb, and my face became flush.

I got down on my hands and knees and crawled between Haakim's legs without being asked.

"Look at this slut," Haakim laughed, as I sucked on the end of his hard, uncut cock.

As Haakim laughed, I took a deep breath and took his cock balls deep into my throat and held it there. Haakim's cock was a little longer than Maalik's but not quite as thick. Haakim's hands grabbed the back of my head as he let out a long moan that was quite loud for our outdoor setting.

"He's taken my full length, right from the start!" Haakim said with a groan. "You have taught him well, brother."

I released Haakim's cock from my mouth and took a deep breath. Then back down I went, balls deep on Haakim's cock. Before he could put his hands on the back of my head, I started making long strokes, using my throat to stimulate Haakim's cock.

I was rocking quickly now, listening to the obscene noises my throat made as I used it to suck the older brother off. Haakim was moaning and guiding my head with both hands as I used his Pakistani cock to fuck my own face. I paused again with my nose fully buried in Haakim's course pubic hair, his balls resting against my chin.

I slowly pulled off Haakim and wiped my mouth while looking back at Maalik's hard cock.

"It feels rude making you wait while I service your brother's cock, Maalik" I said looking directly at the doctor's cock.

"What are you proposing, boy?" Maalik asked, feigning curiosity. "Is there a way you can service me while you simultaneously pleasure my brother?"

There was no voice in my head telling me to stop now. I was off the chain, taking myself deeper into this swamp of submission and depravity.

"Would you like to fuck my ass while I suck Haakim's cock, Maalik?" I asked quietly, staring at Maalik's hard cock.

"Boy, remember that whatever you give me, you will have to give my brother on equal terms," Maalik cautioned. "Also remember that once you let me take your anus, I will use it every time you are here."

"If this is what you want, then you must ask for it," Maalik said in a low voice.

"You were right about this one, brother," Haakim said, as he stroked his cock. "He has absolutely no self-respect. There seems to be no limit to what he will do for us."

"Please, brothers use me as you wish for your pleasure," I said, as my voice quivered.

With that, I got back on all fours and resumed taking full strokes on Haakim's cock. My mind buzzed with excitement as I realized that I just gave these two Pakistani's a blank check that my body was about to cash.

I felt the head of Maalik's cock press against my ass and then stop.

"Make me wet," Maalik said, slapping my ass.

I pulled off Haakim and turned to face Maalik's erect cock while on my knees. In one long slow stroke, I took Maalik all the way to the base. Then I took long rapid strokes across the full length of his cock. As his cock slammed across my glottis, over and over, my mouth filled with saliva. Soon, Maalik's cock was well coated.

Maalik pulled me off his cock and pushed my head back toward Haakim's cock. Down I went, throating Haakim in slow erotic strokes that I was sure would make him cum quickly. I pulled off Haakim's cock and dropped lower to put one of his balls in my mouth. Haakim's wet cock covered my face with my own saliva as I worshiped the older brother's balls.

Maalik's wet cock was now trying to enter my ass from behind. I dropped my head down to the deck, took a deep breath, and waited for the pain. Haakim reached down and grabbed my head, lifting me back up to eye level with his saliva-soaked cock.

Suddenly, I felt like someone had squeezed my balls tightly. It was a familiar pain, but this time it was caused by Maalik, as he took my ass with the full length of his cock in a single stroke. Haakim forced my head down on his cock and pulled with both hands from behind. Both brothers were balls deep in me at both ends. I was taking almost 18 inches of cock at the same time. The sensation was overwhelming, and it was just the beginning.

Haakim pushed his chair back and got on his knees in front of me to gain better access to my throat. Maalik was on his knees behind me taking full strokes into my ass with abandon. The Viagra fueled Pakistanis were manhandling me like demons. I was lost in my own head, insane with arousal. I had fully submitted and was now being treated like an object rather than a human being. I loved it.

Dusk had now become darkness. I could hear the sounds my own body made as the two brothers used my ass and mouth. All of this was happening in Maalik's back yard, in the open, in the center of an upscale suburb. The brashness of these two men was only outdone by the lewdness of the boy who was pleasuring them both at the same time.

To Be Continued...