The Doctor is In Pt. 06

Story Info
Boy fully commits to his position and submits without limits.
2.1k words
4.69
7.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Full on Fuck-a-thon

I was pinned between two Viagra fueled Pakistani men who were driving the full length of their 8-inch-plus uncut cocks as deep and as hard as they could into my naked body. It was now dark, and all three of us were naked on Maalik's elevated deck, in the middle of an upscale suburb. It was early July. Even though it was 9 p.m., the air was hot and humid causing me to sweat as the men treated me like on object.

Maalik, the doctor, was pounding away at my virgin ass. Haakim, his brother, was fucking my head like it was a cheap whore's pussy. My cock was streaming pre-cum as it slapped up and down against my stomach. Maalik's cock was making long, steady strokes across my prostate, causing my cock to slowly drain the contents of my balls.

36 hours ago, I was a 28-year-old straight guy looking for a girlfriend. Now, I was a straight guy getting his brains fucked in by two hung Pakistanis. I was on fire with lust, and I wanted more of this domination and humiliation. Having this done to me in public was no longer a concern; it was now a turn on. I wanted to take this deviant behavior further and show Maalik and Haakim that I was worthy of being their boy.

I remembered that Haakim said his balls hadn't been emptied for over a week. I was surprised that he lasted this long. Especially with the way he was vigorously fucking my head. His pubes were slamming into my nose and lips and his low hanging balls were swinging under my chin and slapping me under my jaw. My head was making wet, squishing sounds as I held my mouth open and just let Haakim fuck.

"Swallow!" Haakim growled as his cock started spraying into my throat.

His 7-plus day load was enormous and very thick. With his cock lodged in my throat, I could feel it swell each time it pumped more of his cum into my stomach. Haakim held my nose against his pubic bone for the bulk of his orgasm. As it started to dissipate, he started taking shorter strokes to help him extend his pleasure and drain more semen into my throat.

Maalik continued slamming his cock into my ass, oblivious to his brother's orgasm. I tried to hold my head steady to clean Haakim's cock, but Maalik's continuous impact made the task nearly impossible. Haakim pulled out of my mouth and collapsed back in his chair to rest.

"Is he tight, brother?" Haakim asked Maalik, as he recovered from his first orgasm in over a week. "I am anxious to use his anus, next."

Maalik didn't answer, he was lost in the act of taking his boy's virginity. I finished swallowing the remnants of Haakim's cum and was now on my knees and elbows trying to survive Maalik's onslaught.

As I looked back between my legs, I saw a steady stream of pre-cum hanging from my erect cock. As my cock slapped up against my stomach, I could see Maalik's low hanging ball sack slap up against my tight, smaller scrotum.

"Turn around, boy!" Maalik, quietly shouted, pulling out of my ass. As I turned, Maalik grabbed my head and shoved his cock balls deep into my throat.

"Feed!" Maalik growled as his cock spasmed in my throat, shooting cum into my stomach to join his brother's.

"Look at him swallow your penis right out of his own anus," Haakim laughed. "He must truly think himself worthless."

Being humiliated by Haakim set a switch off in my head. I wanted to degrade myself more by allowing these men to do even more unspeakable things to me for their pleasure. Maalik was correct when he said that I would learn to crave being used by him.

Maalik was finished with my throat, and I cleaned his cock before he withdrew it from my mouth and returned to his chair to rest. I got up from my knees and looked at both Pakistani brother's cocks. Both were no longer hard, but they were not soft either. Clearly, the Viagra was working. I expected that this would not be the last time they used me this evening.

My cock, however, was rock hard and I badly needed a release. These two men had pushed me into such a deviant realm, that I wanted to go further and show them how low I was willing to go to give them pleasure. My mind was filled with perverse thoughts that I could act out to display my willing submission to Maalik.

Boy Degrades Himself to Entertain

"May I entertain you and your brother while you recover?" I asked Maalik.

"How will you entertain us, boy?" Maalik asked, his head turning to look at his brother.

"I would like to suck my own cock for you," I said, with my voice shacking.

I didn't know if I could even get my cock into my own mouth, but I knew that watching me try might excite the two men.

"I would very much like to see this!" Haakim interjected, before Maalik could answer.

"If you are willing to do this, you should do this more publicly," Maalik answered.

"Perhaps we should move our chairs to the back yard, where you will be much more exposed."

"Yes, Maalik," I said rising to my feet and picking up a chair. Haakim also grabbed a chair, and we descended the stairs into the back yard. I placed the chair in the middle of the back yard and waited for Haakim to do the same. As the men were sitting down, I noticed that Haakim's cock was already erect. Maalik's was starting to get there.

I took my place in front of them on the grass, laying on my back. I lifted my legs and pushed them over my head as far as I could. Then I lowered them to the ground so that my toes were resting above my head and my body was bent in half.

My cock was now less than an inch from my face. I strained my neck, lifting my head upward as far as I could and it happened, I was able to get about an inch of my cock into my own mouth. After the treatment the two brothers had just given me, I was already very close to ejaculating. I extended my tongue and licked the head of my cock, pushing myself to the edge.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands on my ass pushing me down further into my own mouth. I couldn't see if it was Haakim or Maalik, but I heard laughter and Urdu being spoken as I continued sucking myself in front of the two brothers. The hands on my ass were pushing my cock about an inch further into my mouth. My back and neck started to ache as I was being bent unnaturally to take more cock.

I couldn't take anymore and grabbed my cock and started stroking it rapidly. My orgasm was incredible, causing my entire body to spasm. Cum flowed into my mouth which I tried to swallow, but my spasms caused my cock to break free of my lips. I sprayed cum all over my face, giving myself a facial.

The Audience is Aroused

The hands on my ass were removed allowing my legs to swing back from over my head so that I could recover, lying on the grass in the back yard. My resting time ended in seconds as I felt my legs being lifted and folded back against my stomach.

"I want to try your tight anus!" Haakim said, as he shoved his cock in balls deep and then started pounding away.

"Turn him over, so I can wipe his face in the grass," Maalik demanded. "I cannot use his head for fornication when it is covered in his own filth."

Haakim stopped fucking my ass and let me roll over on to all fours. I rubbed my own face in the wet grass trying to wipe all the cum off my face. Maalik reached down and grabbed my hair forcing my face back in the grass to ensure that all I got it all off. Haakim continued fucking my ass, oblivious to what was happening further up my body.

"Open," Maalik demanded.

Once again, I was being fucked at both ends by the brothers. This time, however, they had switched orifices. I could still smell the cum drying on my own face from the floor show I performed for my owners. I had two and a half loads in my stomach, and I was about to get two more in a few minutes.

"Breath," Maalik instructed. I took a deep breath.

In he went, to his full length holding the back of my head while he enjoyed the sensation. I held my breath as he took short strokes in my throat.

"Is he going to cum again already?" I wondered as I heard him moaning above me.

Maalik's cock was pulsing now as he expelled more cum into my stomach. I was running out of air, but I knew Maalik would not release me until he was finished. I closed my eyes and tried to relax so that my air would last longer. Maalik kept pulsing for another 5 seconds, then he pulled back so I could get a breath of air while I sucked on the head of his cock, cleaning it before I let him go.

Haakim's cock was just different enough to hit my prostate more strongly than did Maalik's. His pace had slowed. He was now completely withdrawing his cock and then reinserting it with every stroke. I was groaning with each stroke, even though we were in the middle of Maalik's back yard.

"Give me your mouth, boy," Haakim demanded.

I quickly turned and took Haakim's cock all the way down my throat.

"Suck your anus off my penis, boy" Haakim sneered, as I swallowed his load.

"Are you getting full yet, you worthless slut?" Haakim asked rhetorically. "You should know that I am not finished for the evening."

"Let's take the boy back inside and let him clean up," Maalik said to his brother.

"Then, we will take him to meet Asif, I'm certain this willing boy will be of interest to him," Maalik continued.

Once I heard the words "clean up," I stopped listening to the rest of the conversation.

Back inside, Maalik led me downstairs to the lower level. We walked through a den with a bar and into an workout room that included a sauna and a large shower.

"Clean yourself and meet me back upstairs," Malik ordered as he turned and left.

I welcomed the chance to wash the residue from the evening's activities off my well used body. I lathered well, then rinsed off and grabbed a towel that was hanging on a hook on the wall.

As I dried off, I saw myself in the mirror. My lips were red and swollen from the rough face fucking I'd endured. My neck had welts where the brothers had grabbed me to hold my face against their pubic bones. I turned to look at my ass, my cheeks were very red. There were even some scratches that I couldn't explain.

I didn't have the courage to pull my cheeks open and look at my hole. From the burning, I knew that it hadn't weathered very well. After drying off, I climbed the stairs and found the two brothers with their robes on, standing in the kitchen.

"That's better," Maalik commented. "Let's get you in the car, boy, we're going to see Asif."

Maalik grabbed my arm and walked me toward the garage, Haakim followed behind.

We entered the garage and walked to the SUV parked in the far stall.

"Get in," Maalik directed, while pointing to rear passenger door.

I opened the door and climbed in while Maalik and Haakim both took their seats up front. Maalik started the SUV, raised the garage door and backed out into the street.

With blurred vision, I looked out of the SUV as we motored down the empty street.

"You let them fuck you like and animal, and now you're allowing your naked ass to be transported God knows where?" the voice in my mind screamed.

"Who is Asif? Why are they taking you there?" my mind continued to rant.

As the two brother's spoke in Urdu in the front seat, we made a turn and started to merge onto the freeway. I was now miles away from my car, my glasses and my clothes. For the first time, I was actually concerned that I had gone too far.

To Be Continued...