The Doctor Makes an Appointment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freethe
freethe
459 Followers

She sighed, and let out a deep breath, "Oh god. Oh my god. Fucking hell. Fuck!"

I managed to look at the clock and realized that the whole thing lasted only about six minutes. We were both breathless and gasping. She still held me in her arms tightly. And when our panting subsided, she finally let go of me.

Still on top of her, I said, "Sorry. I should have stayed longer. I couldn't stop..sorry."

"No!" she cried out. "Don't be sorry." She moved and turned my head towards her with her palm on my cheek.

"Don't be sorry, please!" she repeated. "It was beautiful. You were beautiful, fucking amazing! It has been so, so long. Thank you. Thank you, so much."

She then started sobbing as she finished talking. She had been looking into my eyes, but then turned away teary eyed, "Thank you, thank you!" she repeated.

"No, Meera. Thank YOU," I said. "This was fantastic. I am so fucking happy." I did not know what else to say.

I slowly pulled out of her. Her pussy seemed to let go of my cock very reluctantly. The last part where I pulled out my swollen head caused her to gasp one more time.

"God," she said and let out a sharp breath. She looked down at my flaccid condom covered cock that was now covered with her thick whitish juices as it came out of her.

She kept her eyes on me as I walked to the bathroom to clean up. When I came back into the room she had her robe on and was propped on the bed. I lay down beside her. She chuckled and put her head on my chest.

"So, we did it," she said.

"Yes, we did," I replied.

"You think we committed a crime?" she asked.

"No!" I laughed, "No way. Thousands of people do have sex outside of marriage. So no. But,' I paused for effect, "If my wife finds out, she'll kill me. THAT would be a crime."

She slapped my chest, "Shhh. Let's not talk about that."

Then after some thinking, she said, "Rule #1. We will not talk about our spouses."

"We are making rules now?" I asked.

"We'll make them up as we go along," she said. "I just thought of one more. Rule #2, no exchanging gifts, OK? This is gift enough."

We were silent for a long time. And then she called out, "Vikas? You know how you told me before all this that you had no problem when you were alone? When you were ..er ..er doing it to yourself?"

"What? Jerking-off? Spanking the monkey? Whacking off"

"Uff! Yes. Did you think about me while doing it?"

"You mean, did I fantasize about you?" I asked. "NO. Never. You were my Dr. remember? Some women are out-of-bounds. Besides, when my kids used to talk about you, you were Dr. Mishra AUNTY. So no, not then."

"Uh, Uh? Who then?"

"You know what Hannibal Lecter said in 'Silence of the Lambs? People covet what they see. I don't think I saw you that much to 'covet' you," I explained.

"Who then?" she didn't give up.

"What are we doing now?" I asked. "Is this our post coital talk?"

She slapped me again. "Who...were... you ... thinking ... about?"

"Oh lots of women, girls. God knows how, who gets in there to make you wank, or even during. Well, there is this woman, not sure what her name is, her son is in the soccer team that I coach. Jayant, his name is. Mediocre player, terrific mom, though!" I laughed. "Then another lady when I used to take my son swimming at the Y. The barista lady at Starbucks. You know, someone like that."

She thought for a moment. "So, all older women?"

"No...there were a few girls in there as well. Who knows."

"YOU know," she snapped. "You sure I wasn't there? I have seen you checking me out at the gym."

"Well, I checked a lot of girls out at the gym."

"I am sure that brunette, Kim, was in there somewhere."

I chuckled, "Maybe, not sure. But enough about me, what about you? Who do you think about?"

"I don't .. indulge," she chuckled, "In self abuse."

"Of course, you do. All do. Come on! Don't tell me you haven't. Self-Abuse. Really? That's what you want to call it when there are other names, you know? Finger painting. Doing he Meg Ryan. Low Fiving"

"Shut up, now! Well, OK. Sometimes, yes. Not regularly like guys. And you are correct, not sure how people get in there, really. I have had some real strange ones working for me. Don't ask."

"Not Me? Ever?" I asked.

"No," she replied quickly. "Well, not until... we .. we decided to, you know?"

I understood. Maybe I should confess too. "OK, I confess. I too did it a couple of times, thought about you in that way, after we decided to get on."

"Only a couple of times? You sure?"

"OK, maybe more than a couple. You know, But...I definitely remember doing it the first day/night I came back from your office after you shocked me. After we had our first talk."

"Really!", she shot up. "That night?"

"Yeah. Sanjana was not back yet. I was excited about what you said. I was, you know, horny. I masturbated thinking about you."

She had a sly smile on her face. Suddenly it dawned on me. And she realized she was found out, and she laughed softly and shyly.

I said, incredulously, "What? You too? That same day? Bloody hell! We could have done it then and there in your office. Together. Wow! Fuck!"

She continued to laugh. "Stop It. Stop it!" And she lay back on my chest.

"How do you do it?", I asked, pushing the envelope.

"SHUT UP!", she said, feigning anger.

"You know what, Meera? Do you know how long we took?" I asked her.

She looked at the clock, "What, like twenty minutes?" she replied.

"No, actually it was only about seven. From start to finish," I said.

"Depends on what you call 'start'," she giggled.

"You are the doctor. Let me ask you this. Sometimes when I do it, you know, jerk-off, masturbate, spank the monkey, whatever you want to call it, or sometimes for sex with Sanjana, I use a lotion called 'Mandelay'. Have you heard about it?"

"No. What does it do?" she asked, raising herself and looking at me.

"Well, it's called man-delay. So it delays a man. You know, delays the final cum, I mean, ejaculation. It makes a man last longer. I worked for me."

"So, did you use it today? I didn't see it."

"No, I didn't. But I mean to when we, you know, whenever we meet the next time."

She slapped my chest, playfully. "Whatever you want to do," she said and lay back down.

She thought of something and asked, "What's the ingredient? I mean, what's in the lotion?"

I said, "Damned if I know. It numbs my cock a bit..."

She slapped my chest again, this time a bit hard.

"Ouch! That hurt," I said. "Like I said, you are the doctor. You should know stuff like that."

"Well. If it is what you want, you know, if you want to numb your cock," she emphasized the words 'numb' and 'cock'. "I may have something that does that. But I will check out that stuff you said. We can try it out next time if you want," she chuckled. "Happy?"

I also responded by laughing softy, "Happy. OK, next time. Don't forget."

Then she said, changing the topic, "You need to help me. You are computer savvy, right? I need my computer cleaned up. I have a Mac. Neeraj hates Macs, so he doesn't come near it. But I am afraid he might and find out what I am up to. I need you to tell me what to do."

"What? To help clear your tracks? Your porn viewing history? What you do when you 'indulge'? Sexting with minors? You are dirty, Dr. Mishra!"

"Shut up!"

"Well, at least I will know what turns you on."

"You have no idea," she chuckled.

I was feeling sleepy, and I knew she was too. But she kept on talking and I quickly dozed off.

I woke with start when Meera jerked herself off of my chest. "Oh god! We napped! It's 6 O'clock."

"Man! I don't remember the last time I napped in the afternoon. It felt so good. Oh, Sanjana will be back by 7. I need to get going."

"Let me go first, then you can leave a little later," she said, and grabbed her clothes and made to go to the bathroom.

"Change here," I said.

"What?" she asked surprised.

"I want to see you change. Do it here."

"Here?" she asked again.

I nodded. She dumped her clothes on the bed. Then tilted her head and looked at me and smiled, obviously slightly unnerved. she placed her hands on her hips and asked, "Really? You want to watch me dress?"

"And undress. I missed that part today. Yes, just do it. We will make this rule number 3."

She laughed. Then she became serious. Her eyes met mine and she let the robe slip off from her body. She stood completely naked in front of me. I could feel her eyes on me as I drew my eyes down her body. Beautiful, circular breasts, dark nipples, deep, dark belly button, a slight bulge at her tummy, some wrinkles on her belly, her hairy mound, fine thighs, rounded knees and well defined calves. I brought my eyes back up and stopped at her mound. Her thick outer labia down there that made a very dark, straight line between her hairy growth. Then I looked up at her. Her eyes had never left mine. She smiled to hide her embarrassment.

"You are so fucking beautiful," I whispered.

"Stop. You are making me blush!" and then she did.

She blushed like a teenager, and grabbed her panties. I watched her every move. She pulled her panty up, snapping the waistline, running her fingers around her waist. and then down the sides to her place between her thighs. She then put on her bra. First hooking it in front and then pushing the strap around her body to her back, and putting her arms through the hoops. She leaned forward, cupped and adjusted her breasts. She looked at me and smiled again.

She put on her brilliant white shirt, then her skirt and tucked her shirt in. She looked for her jacket and put it on, leaving it unbuttoned. She shook her head, and instantly every hair fell back in place. She was one of the women who needed no brushing or combing to set her hair. She was just perfect.

"Vikas, it's bye for now, then?" she said, and reached up and placed her palm on my cheek and kissed me softly.

I grabbed her hard by her ass, and kissed her, pushing my tongue into her mouth. She responded instantly, opening her mouth and allowing my tongue to play with hers.

She kissed me softly again. Then she stepped back, turned, opened the door and was gone. I showered quickly, dressed and left.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ONE YEAR LATER ++++++++++++++++++++++++

It has been a little over a year and Meera and I are still together. We have decided to take it slow. Our encounters are about once in a couple of weeks, sometimes three but never more than a month in between.

We have stuck to the rules. But family and spouses have crept into our conversations once in a while. Like the time I told her I'd taken my wife to Lake Tahoe and Las Vegas on her 50th. How her husband had surprised her with a trip to eastern Europe on her 50th. (Stinking rich son-of-a-bitch,).

She did drop a few disturbing hints during our last session. She said she wanted to close her practice and take up teaching Yoga! Also, that her husband was tired of the rat race here. Having made a boatload of money he had a good mind to go back to India and start a Private Equity firm. She said he wanted to earn '30%' or something to that effect. I had an uneasy feeling that she was serious about these things.

I still don't know why she chose me. She never said anything about it, and I never asked. I was so fortunate to have her initiate the relationship because I would never have taken the first step, with her or any other woman.

I have been true to her, and no doubt, she has been true to me all along. We still run into each other at the gym and other social occasions, and we have maintained our distances there. Its is exhilarating to be this way, to hide our secrets from others like some star-crossed teenage lovers. It is a beautiful time to be alive.

But right now, I am driving to a hotel to meet her, so there might be some more updates. Stay tuned!

freethe
freethe
459 Followers