The Doctor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment's pause, Pastor Miller turned to the red-faced boy. "Would you mind, Johnny? It's OK with me, if it wouldn't bother you."

Johnny muttered a humiliated OK, and the pastor gamely pitched in. He laid his palm on Johnny's big round buttcheek and gently but firmly grasped it and pulled it toward him, spreading the boy's asscrack wide open.

It seemed to Johnny that it took forever. The two older guys were bent over his bare ass, intent on the smooth flesh that was slowly emerging from the foam. And finally, as Carl cleared the foam off Johnny's tight little pink asshole, they both sighed in admiration as it clenched, then relaxed again. Carl rubbed his slippery forefinger over the tiny rosebud. "Well, that's it. Just need to wash it off, now, and pat it dry."

Pastor Miller volunteered to help, and the two of them spent the next 10 minutes carefully washing off every vestige of foam from every inch of Johnny's full, round buttcheeks. They were particularly thorough when they worked over the deep crevice between them.

When the last inch of flesh had been carefully patted dry, the two men spent a moment in silent contemplation of the boy's perfect bottom.

"Well, now," Carl finally broke the moment, "it's sure lucky for you I don't have to shave the front, now." He chuckled. "But this backside looks pretty good now, doesn't it, sir? Smooth and pretty. You should always keep it shaved, kid. Looks as good as it feels." He ran one hand over the smooth pink expanse of Johnny's bare cheeks, then patted them, setting them to jiggling. "Well, my work here is done." He chuckled again, and began packing up his things.

Johnny quickly adjusted his hospital gown to cover his bare bottom. He still didn't dare turn over -- he just couldn't seem to lose his persistent hardon.

"Oh, uh, sorry, kid -- I'll have to take that old gown. Here's a fresh one." Without pause, Carl reached up and unfastened Johnny's gown, whipping it out from under him and off. He handed the new gown to the minister. "Maybe you could help him get into it -- it's not easy to get into one of these things alone, and I can't stick around -- I'm running late. Thanks."

It took a while, but by the end of it, Pastor Miller was no longer a stranger to the size and shape of Johnny's hard cock. Johnny was completely humiliated -- it was obvious he was near tears. Even though he was now decent, he couldn't get over the embarrassment of having his minister see him naked -- and with a hardon, yet.

Pastor Miller comforted the boy -- he pulled him over onto his lap, put his arms around him and held him, telling him he was a good boy, and that getting an erection was a perfectly natural thing -- he shouldn't be ashamed of it at all -- it happened to every man.

Johnny was uncomfortably aware that it was, in fact, happening to Pastor Miller right at that moment. As short as the gown was, it was Johnny's bare cheeks that were pressed against the minister's crotch. Gradually, Johnny could feel the minister's hardon pressing right back, seemingly targeted right at Johnny's fresh young asshole. He squirmed around, trying to get his asshole away from the insistent probing, but it just seemed to get worse. Finally, he just gave up and relaxed in the minister's arms, the tip of the man's hard cock by now pressed firmly against his newly sensitized little asshole.

They remained like that for several minutes. Johnny occasionally adjusted his position slightly as he began to enjoy the rubjob his asslips were getting. He hoped the minister didn't notice his little movements.

Pastor Miller, on the other hand, was going quietly crazy as he felt his hardon being squeezed and rubbed continuously by the boy's versatile asshole. He couldn't believe how quickly the kid had gotten into having his asshole played with. By now, Johnny's squirming, rubbery buttocks were massaging his pastor's entire cock.

As he continued to hold the boy, Pastor Miller managed to "accidentally" unfasten the hospital gown. He pulled the gown down over the boy's arms and gathered it around his waist -- baring his full pecs with their big, dark nipples, while leaving him some modesty by concealing his hardon. As the boy continued squirming around, the minister managed to open his own fly, enabling him to bring his bare cock into contact with the boy's twitchy asshole.

Long before the doctor returned, the two of them had bounced their way to oblivion. Pastor Miller tucked the boy in afterward, leaving the doctor to wonder whatever happened to the fresh gown he'd left.

---

A couple of days later, the doctor was making his rounds and saw an amazingly cute kid visiting Joey. Blond, blue-eyed, he was a young-looking 18.

The doctor, never at a loss for improvisation, announced that the kid (Benny was his name) was the every nth visitor that regulations required he do a random drug test on. Both Joey and Johnny looked skeptical at this -- they'd never heard of such a procedure. But the kid was cute -- and he wasn't that close a buddy to Joey -- so they decided to wait and see what happened.

The first thing the doctor did was lock the door and indicate that there should be no disturbances -- Joey and Johnny exchanged glances at that. Then he had Benny take off his shirt so he could draw a blood sample (the shirt was long-sleeved).

The kid had a cute little tanktop undershirt on that fit snugly over his (well-developed) pecs and flat tummy. The doctor quickly drew the blood and took the sample out to the nurses' station to be sent to testing (no immediate reply necessary).

After he returned (again locking the door), he announced that while they were waiting for the results, he was going to have to search the kid, to ensure that (whether or not there was anything in his bloodstream) he wasn't carrying any illegal drugs on his person.

The two invalids smirked at the announcement and eagerly awaited further developments. Since the kid was still standing (after giving the blood sample), it was obvious to all that his ass -- beautifully delineated by his tight but worn-out jeans -- was a thing worthy of some concentrated attention. He had the perfect bubble-butt that went with the face and tits.

The doctor began by carefully inspecting the shirt the boy had removed. He examined it thoroughly -- turning the pockets inside out, even sniffing at the seams and examining the buttons. This was clearly to be no cursory inspection.

Next he turned to the kid himself -- he checked his eyes, nose and ears, then sat him down and went through his hair with great care. "OK, nothing hidden here. Now stand up -- I'll have to check your other pockets."

He had the kid stand with his back to the other two boys so they could enjoy the view. They watched as the doctor thrust his hands into the kid's back pockets, removing the kid's wallet and a couple of coins. Finally, he spent a couple of minutes just groping the kid's asscheeks through his jeans -- gripping first the left, then the right cheek, squeezing and stroking them. "Seems OK so far," he muttered.

The jeans were too tight to get into the front pockets (he tried), so he had the kid open his belt and lower the zipper. After groping around for a while, rubbing against his balls and cock, he announced that it was too awkward and embarrassing searching while the kid was still in the jeans. He ordered him to remove the jeans -- but first to take off his shoes and socks, since he probably wouldn't be able to get the jeans over them, anyway.

He ended up standing there in the middle of the room with nothing but his little white briefs and undershirt covering his voluptuous young body.

The doctor noted that the looks the two patients were directing at the kid were of the appraising variety, satisfying him that the time he had spent with them so far had not been wasted.

After a long and detailed examination of the jeans, shoes and socks, the doctor could see that the kid was starting to become conscious of his near-nudity. Having noticed that the thin cotton briefs he was wearing were doing very little to disguise the exact shape of his plump young cock and balls, he had folded his hands over them, trying to retain some semblance of respectability.

Finally finishing with the kid's footwear, the doctor tossed them aside and turned to look at the nervous young man. "Well, and what have we left, hmm?"

The kid was looking very nervous now, especially since he realized he was starting to get a hardon. The situation was just too weird -- here he was, practically naked in front of three men he hardly knew at all. Naturally, his cock immediately started to grow.

The doctor smiled. "Well, let's try and make this as easy on you as possible. If you'll work with me a little, maybe I can finish the search without having to force you to strip completely bare-ass in front of your buddies, OK?"

The kid nodded hopefully, still trying to keep his cock, now rock-hard and pointed at the ceiling, covered.

"Well, now, let's just start in front." The doctor grabbed the kid's wrists and moved his hands to the top of his head. "You just keep your hands out of the way for a few minutes, OK?"

He then put one hand on the kid's waist, to hold him in place, and plunged the other down the front of the kid's briefs. Slowly, and very obviously, he groped the kid's hard-on and balls, every move plainly visible through the overstretched cotton of the briefs. "Hmm... hmm. Nothing here. Nope. Nothing here either. Let's just check behind these -- nope, all clear there, too." After several minutes of contrived searching, he finally, reluctantly, pulled his hand out of the kid's underpants. "Well, you don't seem to have anything in front, anyway." He twirled the kid around, so his ass was facing the audience. "Let's try the back."

The search here was more protracted. The good doctor felt the kid's bare ass in great detail -- it was just as smooth and springy in the flesh as he had hoped. Finally, he concentrated on running his fingers up and down the crack of the kid's ass, paying particular attention to his tiny virgin hole.

After several minutes of this, he finally shook his head. "Well, it looks like we'll have to take these little underpants off, after all." He rubbed the kid's hole again. "Can't let an obvious hiding place like this go unchecked. He grabbed the waistband in both hands and jerked the briefs down to the kid's ankles. There was a loud "Thwack!" as the kid's hardon slapped against his belly. Instantly, the kid's hands dropped to his front again, where he tried, somewhat unsuccessfully, to cover his cock and balls. "Now if you'll just step out of your panties..."

The kid followed directions, leaving him in nothing but the little cotton tank-top that barely reached his waist. Somehow it made him look even more naked than he was. The doctor tossed the underpants over to Joey -- "Hold on to these, will you? We wouldn't want to lose them." He turned back to the kid. "Now... Let's have a look." Now unencumbered by the briefs, the doctor did a more thorough feeling-up of the kid's gorgeous ass, kneading and stroking the cheeks while the other boys looked on, definite stirring beginning to be evident under their hospital sheets.

He ended by spreading the kid's cheeks and having him bend over, while he stroked the asshole in full view of their audience.

"OK, now, we're going to have to check up your asshole for any drugs that might be stashed up there. It's amazing how much some guys can pack up a tiny little hole like that. Just the other day, I was searching a kid -- looked like he was about your age. Well, by the time we were done, we found half a pound of marijuana up his ass -- 16 separate half-ounce plastic bags. And when we were done, that little hole just shrank right back down again. Afterward, I'd have sworn I couldn't have gotten the tip of my pinkie up that tight little thing." He stepped back and smacked the kid's ass. The kid jumped a foot, and his asscheeks jiggled like two mounds of jello.

"Now, we're going to have to elevate that ass a little to get a good look. Hmmm... I know! Why don't you just climb up on the foot of your buddy Joey's bed, there. Joey, you don't mind, do you? Just pull your feet up a little. Now, kid, just get up there on all fours -- point your ass this way, OK? Believe me, this position will make it a lot easier on you."

Reluctantly, the kid did as he was told. "OK, great. Now spread your legs and lower your chest to the bed. We just want your ass up in the air for now." In this position, the kid's hard young cock was in full view for everyone -- from the side (Joey) and between his legs (Johnny and the doctor).

The doctor pulled out his rubber gloves and slowly drew them over his hands. Then he spent a few minutes making sure they were fully greased. "Now you want to make sure this little hole is greased up real good." He slapped a glob of lubricant on the kid's hole and began rubbing it in. "This hole virgin, kid? Or has somebody already stretched it out for you?"

The kid spoke for what seemed like the first time in hours. "Yes!! I mean No!! I mean..."

"You're not sure, huh? Well, I can understand that." He began pressing lubricant into the kid's hole with the tip of his index finger -- just up to the first joint. "Got you drunk, huh? Well, that'll happen -- with a cute ass like yours, it's hard to keep 'em away, isn't it?"

"Yes!! I mean no!! I mean..."

"Yesiree -- that can sure be a confusing time. Hot to trot, but you don't know where the racetrack is, huh? Well, you'll figure it out. One of these times."

The kid made little grunts of protest as the doctor pressed further up the hole. He twisted and wiggled the finger to help the kid's hole stretch out as they went along. Soon the kid was moaning almost as much as he was grunting. The doctor had reached full depth and was working the kid's prostate a little.

"Feels kind of good, huh? Check it out, Joey. I have to know if this is his prostate gland. If it is, his dick should be leaking precum big time by now. Reach under him and check it out, Joey. He leaking yet?"

"Sure is! Dripping like crazy."

"Good, good. Looks like this little hole might be clean, after all. Let's just check around a little." He began sliding the finger in and out, pumping the kid's ass. Joey started stroking the kid's cock at the same time. Completely caught up in these incredible sensations, the kid began moaning and thrusting his ass back against the doctor's finger, sliding his rock-hard dick through Joey's fist.

Finally, with a loud squeak and groan, the kid started coming. After a good couple of minutes of gyrating ass and gushing cum, the doctor motioned the other boys to draw back. Finally the kid was left, still dripping cum from his softening cock, ass spread wide, hole beginning to squeeze down again from the stretching it had taken.

The doctor brought over a damp cloth and began washing the kid's ass and crotch. "Let me just clean you up a little." Finally, he slapped the kid's ass and had him get up and get dressed. He had to search the whole room to find all his clothes, but finally he managed to get dressed again.

"Well, I guess you passed the test, kid. Not too bad, was it?" He laughed. "Believe me, next time, it'll be a lot easier. As long as you stay away from drugs, you won't have a thing to worry about. We don't usually end up testing the same person more than 5 or 6 times, on average." He shook the kid's hand. "Remember, once you've been picked for the random drug test, we have to test you every time you come in for the next several weeks. Just to make sure we didn't just catch you at an off time. Look forward to seeing you back here real soon. Right, Joey? You make sure you invite your little friend back as often as he can come, OK? It's for his own good."

The doctor gathered up his equipment and turned to go. "Oh, yes, and I specifically want you back here tomorrow about this time for the results of that blood test. If you're not here, I may have to call your parents." He winked at the kid. "And we wouldn't want them involved, would we?"

The kid blushed pink. "Oh, no, sir. Don't worry. I'll be here."

---

The next day, the kid showed up right on time, looking very nervous. Within minutes, this time, he was stripped to the skin, standing and blushing in the middle of the room. The doctor explored his body slowly and lovingly, checking every nook and cranny for drugs.

Finally, he announced, that for this inspection, he had asked the police to send an experienced drug-sniffer to help out. The kid was by now somewhat confused, trying ineffectively to cover his already rock-hard dick.

"Wha... what do you mean, drug sniffer?"

The doctor laughed. "Well, the best drug sniffer I ever worked with was a big German shepherd named Max." He grinned at the kid. "That dog had a find rate that was amazing. He could find drugs where you would have needed a microscope to see the traces. Too bad. He was a great sniffer."

"What do you mean, too bad? What happened to him?"

"Well, one time we were checking out this punk -- a lot like you, he was -- we had him bare-ass naked, on all fours, ass in the air. We knew he had drugs on him, but we just couldn't find them. We brought in Max.

"Well, Max started sniffing that kid's asshole like there was no tomorrow. He practically had his nose buried in it. Well, we thought, we've got him now. But then, while we were still just watching, damned if that dog didn't start licking the kid's asshole.

"Well, none of us had ever seen him do anything like that before. We weren't sure what to make of it. Then, all of a sudden, before we could stop him, Max mounted the kid -- jumped him and started humping him right up the asshole. Well, the kid was yelling, but there wasn't much he could do. Max was gripping the back of his neck in his teeth -- just to keep him in line, I guess.

"Turns out there wasn't much we could do, either -- the two of them were locked together -- you know how dogs get? We had to wait until the damn dog finished his business before we could pull him out.

"Poor kid was kind of freaked. But we had no case against him at all. Had to have the dog put away, too. Real shame." He glanced at the kid. He could see the kid was getting pretty nervous, standing there bare-ass, waiting for the sniffer. He laughed. "Oh, don't worry, kid -- we won't be using a dog sniffer today."

Just then, the door opened, and a fresh-faced young rookie cop came into the room.

"And here he is, now. Harry, I want you to meet -- well, you don't need to know names, do you?"

The rookie smiled at the kid. "Glad to see you're all ready for me. I hate to have to waste a lot of time getting 'em out of their clothes. Let's get going, already."

He stepped up to the kid and leaned in, looking for the world as if he were about to kiss him. Then he carefully started sniffing around the boy's mouth and nose. He moved to the kid's ears, then bent his head down and sniffed through his hair.

He worked his way down the kid's body -- checking out the tits and the underarms. Finally he reached the kid's crotch. By now, he was crouched down in front of the kid, face only inches from the rigid young cock and tight teenage balls. Holding the kid by the hips, he leaned in and started sniffing up and down the length of the kid's cock. "Not sure here -- gonna have to do an oral verification."

The kid gaped as the young cop leaned in further and took the length of the kid's cock into his mouth. After several minutes of checking it out by rolling his tongue over and under it, soaking up any possible taste of drugs that might be there, the rookie spit out the kid's rock-hard dick, by now twitching and jerking, and pronounced the cock clean. He continued the same process with the kid's balls. Again, after spending some time running his tongue over them, he admitted there was no indication of drugs around the kid's balls.