The Doctor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gocarty
gocarty
159 Followers

He quickly moved the boy into position for the final exam -- on his hands and knees on Joey's bed, with Joey holding his head and shoulders firmly in his lap, to keep him from trying to get away. After running his nose up and down the kid's crack for a few minutes, the rookie zeroed in on the kid's asshole and began sniffing it.

No one was really surprised when another taste test was deemed necessary -- the kid was obviously a master at concealment. The cop began licking the kid's crack from bottom to top. The kid could be heard moaning a little, the sounds somewhat stifled, since Joey had decided to lock the kid's head between his legs for safe-keeping.

The cop was soon concentrating on the kid's tight little hole -- licking it firmly and deeply at every swipe. He began plunging his tongue as deep as it would go up the kid's rear entrance. Soon he had much the same reaction as the dog in the story -- unable to control himself in the face of such beauty, he unzipped and plunged his cock deep into the hot ass. The kid was unable to comment, since Joey was by now plunging his own hard dick into the kid's mouth.

gocarty
gocarty
159 Followers