The Doctor Pt. 01

Story Info
Young patients have sexual experiences in hospital.
7.5k words
4.51
18.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gocarty
gocarty
161 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

Everyone in this story is 18 or older.

A hospital room with two 18-year-olds -- good looking, boy next door types. They have family visiting -- parents, sisters. Both are very clean-cut looking -- very modest in hospital gowns -- covered up to the neck, long sleeves. Covered from waist down by hospital sheets, blanket.

Their families leave -- hospital rounds begin. A doctor enters and closes the door behind him.

He begins to examine the first boy. The other boy lies back, watching television. He begins with the head, feeling his jaw, looking into his mouth, shining a light in his ear, etc. He takes the pulse from his wrist.

The doctor talks to the boy, asking questions about bowel movements, frequency of ejaculation, etc. The other boy becomes aware of the intimate questions, begins to listen, glances over occasionally, trying not to be caught at it.

The doctor pulls the covers down to the boy's knees. "Here, I'm going to check your heart." He gets out his instrument, puts it around his neck. "Sit up." The boy sits up in bed. "Lean forward a little." The boy does. The doctor separates the hospital gown in back, baring part of the boy's back, but still fastened at the neck. The doctor uses his stethoscope, placing it against the boy's back in various positions.

"Here, let me check the front." The doctor unties the fastening at the back of the neck and pulls the boy's gown down over his arms to his waist. "Lie back." The doctor begins moving the scope over the boy's bare chest, resting his free hand on the boy's tits as if to hold him still while listening to his heart. "Now turn over." As he speaks, the doctor pulls the boy's gown completely away from him and drops it on the floor. The boy is startled -- suddenly he's stark naked.

He quickly rolls over to cover his suddenly bare cock and balls, leaving his gorgeous round arching buttcheeks completely exposed to the doctor, who is now preparing a thermometer. "Just gonna take your temperature, uh...," he glanced at the boy's chart, "Johnny. Nothing to worry about." The doctor reassures him from the side of the bed as he opens a small jar of lubricant, scoops some out and begins slowly greasing the thermometer. As he finishes preparing the thermometer, he reaches over and gives the kid a quick swat on the right buttcheek. Both cheeks jiggle for a few seconds as the boy bounces with the surprise of it.

The other boy stares, wide-eyed -- he has a clear view of Johnny's bare ass in profile. He quickly pulls his sheet up to his own chest for protection.

"OK, on your hands and knees, now." The doctor reaches beneath the naked boy's belly and easily lifts him up, setting him back down on all fours. He moves to the foot of the bed, where he reaches up between the kid's legs and begins to push his thighs apart. "Spread 'em, now. Gotta slide this thermometer right up that little hole of yours. Spread wide -- that'll make it easier." The doctor scoops out a glop of lubricant and with his forefinger begins to grease the area around the kid's tiny pink asshole. The boy wiggles his butt, trying to get away from the massaging finger.

The other boy is still staring -- by now he has the sheet pulled up to his neck.

"Naughty! Naughty!" the doctor slapped Johnny across his right cheek. "Hold still!" He slowly pressed the tip of his greasy finger into the kid's tight little asshole -- just enough to prepare the way. Slowly, he rotated the finger, pulling a little to left and right -- loosening up the boy's tight sphincter. Finally, he pulled his finger out and inserted the greased-up thermometer into the boy's carefully-prepared rectum.

Once he decided it was in deep enough to stay put, the doctor released it and patted the boy's cheek. "There -- just hold it there for a few minutes. I'll be right back."

The doctor turned to the other little prepster. "All set, kid? Let's just see how we're doing over here, huh?" Without a hint of effort, he whipped the other kid's sheet out of his hands and down to the foot of his bed. "There, now, don't worry -- I can see how nervous you are." The doctor patted the top of the kid's head. "Look, if it'll help you relax, you can keep your gown on while I take your temperature. Will that make you feel better? Huh?"

The kid looked up -- a hopeful light in his eye -- and nodded.

"OK, no problem." The doctor smiled. Suddenly, he grabbed the kid's ankles and arched his legs up high over his head. The kid's hospital gown fell up around his waist, and his teenage ass was spread wide open and naked. The doctor had the kid hold his own legs in position -- one hand clasped under each knee. "That's it, Joey. Just right. Now spread 'em wide. That's it. That's it!" Slowly the kid's legs spread wider and wider -- completely opening up his bare crotch and asscrack.

The doctor ran his fingers over the kid's pink dot. "That's just perfect. With you opening up so nice and wide, it'll be real easy to slip it up your ass. Here, let's just grease you up a little..."

The doctor ran his greasy fingers over and around the boy's tight little asspucker. Slowly, he pressed more and more firmly. Only inches away, there was no disguising the reaction of the boy's rosy young cock to the stimulation. Wide open as his crotch was, the kid could see the man watching as his teenage dick slowly lengthened and hardened, growing by jerks and bounds as it stretched up toward his navel.

"Now don't worry about that, Joey. You just got a real hot little asshole, that's all -- and there's nothing to be ashamed of in that. Lots of guys get off on having their assholes rubbed -- most common thing in the world." The doctor continued rubbing and massaging the kid's tight little sphincter, slowly nudging the tip of his finger into the hole, stretching the muscle in each direction in turn -- opening up the kid's asshole -- getting it ready for penetration. Finally, he slid his finger out and replaced it with the thermometer. He watched the jerking of the kid's rigid hardon, as he rotated the thermometer over and over, pressing it in and pulling it out again. Finally, he inserted it just the proper distance and reluctantly let go. "Now you hold that position for just a few minutes. I'll let you know."

The first boy had, of course, been watching this whole performance. He couldn't stop staring at his roommate lying there -- hospital gown bunched up around his waist -- his bare ass and dick on display. And he was holding himself in that position. It almost looked just like he was showing off on purpose -- like he was displaying himself for the other two males to look at. Like he was teasing them or something. He looked like one of those Playboy centerfolds -- pretty young pussy up in the air, begging for it.

"Well, Johnny, looks like you're about ready. OK? Here, let's just have a look." Slowly, the doctor removed the thermometer, rotating it just enough to keep the naked kid aware of the sensations around his asshole. "Perfect."

"OK, now that you're done, how about helping me out with your little buddy for a while?" The doctor grabbed Johnny and pulled him off the bed, exposing his rigid hardon. "Hey, don't worry about that. Looks like we all got one of those about now. But more important, that's a mighty uncomfortable position Joey got into over there. How about you help him keep his legs up in position?" The doctor dragged the naked kid over to the other bed and got him positioned up on his knees below the other kid's spread ass. "Here, let's just rest his legs up over your shoulders. That'll keep his asshole wide open without putting any strain on anybody, OK?

There -- lean forward a little more -- a little more -- that's it. Use your shoulders to push his legs up higher. That's it."

Both boys were very aware of Johnny's rock-hard cock, now pointed directly at Joey's asshole.

After admiring the position for a moment, the doctor finally jumped in. "Well, let's just get this thermometer out of the way, shall we?" The doctor leaned in and quickly pulled the thermometer out of Joey's ass. Suddenly, he grabbed Johnny's cock with his greasy hand, stroked it up and down a couple of times, then pressed the tip of it against Joey's asshole. Moments later, Johnny was buried to the hilt in his roommate's formerly virgin ass. With just a little prompting, they managed to get a good fucking action going -- Joey groaning and thrusting up with every stroke.

About a half hour later, as the doctor was leaving, he popped the recording tape out of the video monitor in the ceiling -- "Here, that'll help us remember all the fun we had today, won't it? I'm sure you guys won't mind if we do this again sometime, will you? We wouldn't want that tape to get into the wrong hands, would we? Don't worry -- your secret is safe with me. Well, maybe I'll invite a guest or two once in a while, OK? I thought so."

---

The next day, as Joey was talking to his buddy, Tony, during visiting hours, the same doctor came striding in and pulled the privacy curtains around his bed. "Well, Joey, it's time for your enema."

Joey turned bright red -- Tony just looked confused.

"Would you like to wait, young man? It shouldn't take too long. Just wait outside the curtains, please." Tony followed instructions and sat in a visitor's chair, just outside the translucent curtains, on the opposite side of Joey from Johnny's bed, next to the bathroom. He could hear the doctor's voice coming from the other side of the curtain.

"OK, Joey, come on. Let's see that bare butt of yours. I have to insert this nozzle up there. Just throw your legs up in the air, OK? Like you did yesterday. I have to get at that tight little hole of yours again."

Tony stared at the vague shapes moving behind the curtains, his imagination running wild.

"Here, let's just grease it up a little... There, how's that feel, hmmm?" Joey let out a little groan. "Oh, yeah. That's real good. OK, let's try and get this nozzle up there now." There were some squelching sounds, followed by some grunts from Joey, then a deep groan. "Well, sorry about that, Joey, I realize this nozzle's a little oversized... well, a lot oversized. Just try and relax your asshole a little, OK? Just relax and I'll just keep on pressing..." There was a louder groan. "There, now, that wasn't so bad, was it? We managed to get the head... uh, I mean the end of it inside. Now just relax for a second, and then I'll start pushing it in a little further. Have to have it at least 9 inches deep before I can let the water flow. Don't want to spill any, do we?"

Tony eyes widened in disbelief -- nine inches!

There was the sound of a little more squelching and slurping, then Joey gave another grunt. "There, we got a couple more inches in. Just keep breathing deep and relax. Squeeze your ass tight on the tube, then relax. That's the way. Atta boy." Another groan and a gasp. "There you go. Great. It's all the way in now. Now, I'll just pump it in and out a few times, just to make sure you're loose enough now."

Tony was leaning forward now, one hand squeezing his own rock-hard young cock through his pants -- listening intently as the slurping sounds started up again, marking a regular rhythm as he visualized the nozzle pumping in and out of his buddy's well-greased asshole.

"OK, I think you're ready now."

...

About 15 minutes later, after two fast dashes to the bathroom (past Tony), Joey's ordeal was finally over. He was now squeaky clean, inside and out. The doctor had removed the boy's gown at the very beginning of the process, making his bare-assed dashes past his friend a little embarrassing. But now the doctor noticed that he'd forgotten to bring a clean gown for the kid to replace his old one. "But don't worry. I'll run right out now and get one. Here, you just lay on your belly, and I'll put this towel over your butt, just in case any more water leaks out." There were some rustling sounds from behind the curtain. Then one of them opened slightly, and the doctor gestured Tony back in. "Here, you can keep Joey company while I get his gown. Hope you weren't too bored." He sat the kid down in a chair pulled up next to the bed. "Oh, uh, here. Hold this -- I'll pack it back up when I get back."

Suddenly, Joey's little buddy found himself sitting next to his naked friend, holding a greasy foot-long, flesh-colored enema nozzle, looking amazingly like a giant cock.

"Hey, Joey, how ya feeling? OK?"

A little mutter from the bed, finally resolving into a sullen "Yeah." Joey kept his face turned away from his friend, still too embarrassed to face him.

"I can't believe you got this whole thing up your ass. How'd you do that? Did it stretch you way out?"

Joey turned around and glared at his friend. "What do you think? You think it was easy?"

"Wow!" Tony looked genuinely impressed. "You mind if I take a look?"

Joey just looked shocked as Tony got up and slowly pulled the towel off Joey's ass, leaving the kid completely naked. "Well, it doesn't look any different."

"How would you know?" Joey snapped. "And what do you think you're doing anyway?"

Tony put the dildo down on his chair. He leaned over Joey's bare ass and put one hand firmly on each of his buddy's big silky-smooth buttcheeks. Slowly, he pulled them apart, revealing Joey's tight little pink asshole. "Just taking a look at your asshole -- trying to figure out how that doctor got that big tube in there. It sure doesn't look stretched. Not any more, anyway."

Joey looked back, trying to see his own ass. "It doesn't? Well, that's good, anyway. It felt like he was trying to shove his whole arm up there."

"Joey?"

"What?"

"Would it be OK if I just pushed the very tip of this thing in again, just to see how it works?"

"No! What the hell are you thinking about? That's something a doctor does. And it hurts. No way anybody else is gonna do that to me."

"Aw, come on. You took it once. You can sure take it again." Tony picked up the dildo. The doctor had left the lubricant on the table beside the bed. He scooped up a little and began greasing the end of the nozzle again. "Just the tip. Just a half an inch. I just wanna see how it's possible."

"No! No way! Forget it!" Joey turned his face away again. But Tony noticed that he wasn't making any move to protect his ass.

He took that as an open invitation. Spreading Joey's left cheek with his left hand, he reached in with his right and pushed the end of the nozzle firmly against Joey's still not completely tightened asshole.

"Hey! What're you doing?"

Slowly, as Tony pressed, the hole began easing open. Millimeter by millimeter, the big greasy rubber cock slid into Joey's rear. Joey began wiggling his ass, as if to get away, but Tony could see that it was actually making it easier for the dildo to enter him. "Oh, yeah, Joey! This is incredible! Man, I wouldn't have believed it. Look at that asshole stretch!" Tony was really getting off on seeing that big rubber tube slide up his buddy's asshole. As Joey looked apprehensively back over his shoulder, he could see Tony's cock straining at his denim jeans -- it looked like it reached halfway to his knee. Suddenly, he remembered how Johnny's cock had felt yesterday, and a wave of lust swept over him.

"Come on, Tony. Please. Take it out. If you take it out, I'll let you put your dick up there. I'll make it feel real good. Wouldn't you like that? I can't take this thing any more."

Tony was quick to jump at the chance. Minutes later, the dildo was lying on the chair, with Tony's jeans draped over the back. Tony knelt between Joey's legs and eased his big, greased-up cock into that tight little hole. He was amazed that with all the stretching it had taken, it was still so hot and tight around his cock. As excited as he was, it didn't take long -- only a few thrusts, and he was coming up Joey's tight bottom.

The doctor, who'd been listening outside the curtain for the last few minutes, came in at that moment, to get a good look at Tony's hot bubble-butt while he was pounding into his buddy.

Half an hour and two enemas later, Tony managed to escape, his own asshole even more stretched out than Joey's.

...

Fortunately for Joey, Johnny had been out getting some X-rays while all this went on.

Johnny wasn't so lucky that night -- for his big embarrassing moment, Joey was just behind the curtains, hearing it all.

After all, it was just the pastor of his church visiting. So when Carl, the orderly, came in and said that he was there to prep Johnny for the endoscopy the next morning, he didn't think much of it. He assumed it was just more blood pressure checking or whatever, so when the orderly asked if it was all right if he got started, Johnny said sure, and went ahead talking to Pastor Miller.

Pastor Miller was a young, good-looking guy, just out of the seminary, and Carl at first just assumed he was a buddy of Johnny's. He pulled the curtains around them, and brought a table up to the other side of the bed. Evidently Johnny didn't mind being prepped in front of his friend.

He caught Johnny by surprise when he told him to lie face down -- Johnny obeyed without thinking about it. In less time than it took Pastor Miller to finish his sentence, Carl had whipped Johnny's gown up well above his waist, leaving the kid literally bare-assed in front of the man of God.

Before either of the others could say anything, Carl had begun spreading shaving cream over Johnny's butt-cheeks.

Johnny tried to get up, but Carl just shoved him back down again. "Don't move, now. I've gotta shave the area, and I don't want to nick you or anything. You gotta hold still."

Johnny was almost speechless. "What? What are you doing? What's going on?"

Carl looked up, surprised, "Oh, didn't the nurse tell you? You gotta be shaved and washed from waist to knees -- it's for the endoscopy." He glanced at the minister. "Don't worry -- the enema won't be until tomorrow morning. This is just the shave. No big deal. Go ahead and talk if you want. It'll only take a few minutes."

Pastor Miller stared, fascinated, as Carl continued to spread the white foam over Johnny's gorgeous big mounds of asscheek. They looked like twin melons covered with whipped cream. Pastor Miller had an almost overwhelming impulse to bend over and lick them off. He managed to continue his conversation with Johnny -- maybe if he acted natural, the boy would relax and not worry about it. After all, what's a little bare-bottom exposure between a boy and his pastor? He felt their relationship was well-established enough to survive it.

The good pastor almost choked when Carl began spreading the boy's cheeks and applying the foam in the deep crevice between them. Johnny tried to ignore it all, hoping the guy would just hurry up and get it over with.

When he felt Carl's fingers running up and down his asscrack, covering his asshole with the slippery stuff, he turned red as a beet. He couldn't imagine what Pastor Miller was thinking, but it was too late to change his mind now. Especially because all this contact around his asshole had him hard as a rock. He didn't dare change position now until he could get his cock to go down.

Finally Carl decided he had enough foam spread around, and he pulled out a safety razor and began the shave. Bit by bit, every square inch of ass flesh was carefully wiped clean of foam, then shaved smooth (not that there was much hair there to begin with).

Gradually, the sight that lay before Pastor Miller's eyes changed from some kind of fantasy dessert to a smooth, bare, bouncy pair of hot teenaged cheeks. Finally, it was all finished except for the deepest part of the boy's asscrack.

"Excuse me, sir" (by now, he realized the visitor was Johnny's pastor), "but could you help me out here? If you could just pull the boy's right cheek a little toward you? That would make it a lot easier to clean up this last area. It's a pretty delicate part of the shave, and I wouldn't want to miss anything down there."

gocarty
gocarty
161 Followers