The Doctor Who Saved Our Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gerald, I want you to follow the movement of the watch, and to listen to my direction. As I speak, your body will begin to relax into a gentle, caring state. Your hands feel comfort as they are, and they will begin to feel heavy. Your heart is now slowing along with your breaths, and you will feel safe and secure. As I count from one to five, your entire body will fall into a deep state of relaxation. One...two... three... four... five"

I felt as if I had smoked one too many joints. The chair actually felt as though I were sinking into it. I couldn't tell where my body ended, and the upholstery began. I stared directly into the swaying object, and listened to the man who now had all of my attention.

He began, "For our first encounter, I will show you a series of pornographic images until we can find some that allow you to become aroused." He turned on the monitor and punched keys until images of naked women and men flashed before me, in various states of lingerie and nudity. The images included hard cocks and large tits, thong panties and a leather bustier; women masturbating and squirting, men ejaculating onto bellies and mouths. Very soon, without looking down, I knew that I was fully erect, but felt no guilt or embarrassment.

The man put his watch back in his pocket and said, "Good. Now let me help you to determine your penis size." And with that he pulled out a seamstress tape measure and placed it along the length of my erect cock. I looked down, not believing my eyes, when the tape showed that the tip of my cock barely reached past the 4-inch mark on the yellow plastic strip.

"Gerald," the doctor advised, "we have determined today that your manhood is, and will never be longer than what you read on the measuring tape - it is just 4 inches long, and admittedly not very big around. You will never think differently, nor will you challenge this thought again. Because of this, we have determined your limited ability for pleasuring your wife with this lack of physical aptitude, and you will understand this better as we move on with our assignment." I listened without question, never remembering having measured my cock many other times in my life, all of which would have contradicted the results I was shown today.

The doctor put the tape back in his pocket and set up another video. "Now, Gerald, we have some scenes for you to evaluate. When we go through each scene, I want you to focus on nothing but three things. First, I want you to evaluate the size, shape and attractiveness of the man's penis. Second, you will assess the pleasure, or lack thereof, of the woman who is performing various acts on said man. And finally, you will be cognizant of how aroused the scene made you. In all of the scenes, you will not be interested in the people themselves, but you will remember who they are in your subconscious mind instead. So, here is the first scene."

With that, the doctor presented the monitor once again, but this time a clip was set up and ready to be started. Before he pushed the Play button, he asked me what I was to focus on, and I listed those three items easily. The still image showed an older couple, wearing wedding rings, set on a bed, naked. Both were heavy set, and she had very large, hanging breast whose nipples pointed straight down. He was equally as heavy, with a rotund face and a white receding hairline.

He was lying with his head on the pillows, his arms behind his head, looking down at her. She was curled forward, her head resting on his abdomen, facing his cock, with her hand wrapped around it flaccid shaft. She held out a tape measure quite like the one the doctor had measured me with, and his soft penis only stood one inch from his rounded balls. It looked somewhat like a baby bird. Then the doctor hit the Play button.

She looked at the cock and began stroking it up and down, her small fingers easily wrapped around the rubbery and malleable flesh. As she continued, her eyes followed her hand as he began to harden up. When she worked him enough for the limited wrinkles to dissolve, she again pulled out the tape and measured his cock. It read 3-1/2". After setting the tape aside, her hand worked him fast and furious, her face conscious of the task at hand, but showing almost a disdain for her job. She moved her lips to the rubbery tip, touching and quickly pulling back as though repulsed. She moved forward again and allowed her lips to make a sucking motion on the purplish helmet, while her eyes squinted shut. In just over a minute, with the jerking of her thumb and forefinger ringed around the boy-sized penis, his hips flexed and a drool of semen spilled from the corners of her lips, covering her flabby fingers with his seed. Her face showed a sense of relief, and once he was spent, she removed her hand from him and wiped his spillage from her hand, onto the sheet. She returned to him and kissed him. The video cut out at that moment.

"Well, Gerald, what did you notice about that clip?"

I said that the man's penis was very small, even more than my own, and it looked like his wife was just going through the motions to get him off. I said that I remembered looking down at myself just after she finished jacking him off, and my own cock hadn't responded to the scene at all.

"That's very good, Gerald. Your response is quite a normal one, for most men, anyway. Do you think she was enjoying doing what she was doing?"

"Not at all," I responded. "She looked almost disgusted; like she didn't want to be there, but was doing it for him."

"Excellent. Are you ready for the next scene?"

I relaxed back into the seat and nodded my approval. With that, the following clip showed a lovely black woman; maybe 25 years old, with massive DDD sized breasts, fully exposed. She was sitting against a tree stump, wearing only yellow knickers, and a large pair of sunglasses. A white male was sitting next to her, against the stump and his pants were already off, but his red cotton briefs were still on. A large bulge showed an already aroused dick fighting against the thin fabric of his underwear.

When he started the clip, the young lady tugged the waistband out and away from his body to allow his cock to spring free of its confines. Her eyes widened and a smile appeared. Her head went right down to it, licking all around the pink, swollen helmet. His cock was much larger than the last one, probably five inches in length while still semi-erect. It was fatter in the middle, although slender overall, with a heavy foreskin proving that there was more length available for her.

The black woman used a second hand to stroke the gentleman to further arousal, and began sucking the helmet as it poked free of the waning foreskin. Her eyes looked up at him, showing him her tongue as she licked him from bottom to top. The fully erect penis now appeared to be more than 6 inches, yet she reached off camera and produced a seamstress tape to prove the handsome cock was almost 7 inches in length.

Her left hand drifted to his heavy dangling ball sack and she weighed each cum filled ball. Her mouth meandered along his handsome shaft, until she reached the tip, when she lunged forward and sucked in the thick bulbous head. His hand held her head firm, while her fingers toyed with his sack. Her mouth moved up and down now, staring into his eyes, greedily sucking at his fleshy offering. This went on for a few minutes before his hand grasped hold of her hair and pulled her back. His hand took over the motions her mouth just finished, and she knew what was coming.

The woman opened her mouth and extended her tongue while he jacked himself quickly. He pointed the now purplish, blood-filled cock toward her face and she smiled broadly. A heavy mass of semen spurted out and splashed onto the left lens of her glasses, splattering a large gob of semen over it. The next ejection caught her open mouth, the stream striking the roof of her mouth and back near her uvula.

Her grin widened as his next four strings of ejaculate splotched across her eager face. His last splash fell short and down her cleavage and onto her heavy, chocolate brown breasts. She quickly licked up the nectar from his drained cock tip, her hand squeezing its way up the long shaft to milk the final globs of paste from beneath the slitted opening.

When the video ended, I looked down at my fully erect cock, a thin stream of precum drizzling its way down most of my 4-inch length. I knew what my answer would be when the doctor enquired as to my reaction to this clip.

"Well?" the good doctor asked abruptly.

I responded, "That was an impressive cock. It was larger than I've ever seen, even in the showers at my gym. And the woman was very interested in it. She really liked taking him in her mouth, and enjoyed him cumming on her. It made me very aroused."

"That's very good, Gerald. I see that you have had another normal reaction. Can you see why she might be much more interested than the first woman was?" I nodded. "And, can you see how much more control this man had over her than the last?"

"Yes," I replied, understanding the point of the two examples.

"Do you think that the woman enjoys having enough cock that she can feel it in her throat? That she can feel she is with a real man who can fulfill her need to be taken by him?"

I nodded again. "Yes, I see."

The doctor settled back, making a few notes. Then he reached for the key pad and set up the next clip. "Alright, Gerald, we have one more scenario for today. Are you ready to test your emotions one more time?"

The next image was already up when I sat back in my seat. It appeared to be an private office setting, with a red leather chair with metal studs in front of an office desk. Two people stood in front; her in side view, from mid thigh to top of her slender neck; him facing her, from knees to mid chest. They were both fully clothed, and standing close and facing each other. The leather chair was just behind them, with the right armrest facing the camera. The male stood tall, in a well-appointed suit, and the female wearing a pastel blue pantsuit and charming gold bracelet with trinkets dangling from it.

Her hands were already unbuckling him, her wedding ring shimmering in the light. Before the Play button was pushed, it was obvious that he did not have a wedding ring of his own.

My focus was on the three things the doctor asked me - his cock, her enjoyment and my arousal. I allowed all other things to be seen but not taken in consciously, which as an afterthought, was the best thing for me at the time.

And what I saw when the clip began, was the male unbuttoning the woman's jacket while her hands manipulated his belt and zipper. Her jacket came undone and slipped down her arms to the floor. His pants followed next, the belt and trousers falling way, leaving a pair of white boxer briefs enshrouding his formidable weapon.

The pale helmeted cock tip was already extended past his waistband, the tumescent package beneath showing off its unnatural girth. Her delicate fingers pulled the fabric away, allowing the imposing phallus to release to an almost vertical angle. His boxers fell easily on top of the trousers. Her blouse dropped next and then a bra strap fell to her elbow before she straightened it and her other arm, to rid herself of the burdensome confines. Her B cup breasts with dark, thick nipples looked magnificent as the man then toyed with the erect, dark brown nubs. She was about a foot shorter than the man she played with, wearing just her pants portion of her pantsuit.

Meanwhile, the woman's hands caressed his manhood like a glass sculpture, feeling its rigidity, coveting each curve and vein. His cock looked wide, like a tallboy beer can, but on a larger scale. I couldn't take my eyes off of it, as the woman used her thumb to wipe a tendril of precum from the slit atop his heavy cock head. His hands deftly unsnapped the clasp of her slacks, and unzipped her in one go, peeling them down her athletic, olive skinned legs. She wore only the thinnest, tiniest black bikinis, cupping softly around her mons. Both of his hands rested on her shoulders, guiding her to her knees.

He handed her a cloth measuring tape from his jacket pocket, and she unfurled it, placing the end of the tape at the base of his enormous piece of flesh, just above his ball sack. She laid the tape along the length of the rigid tube that led to his blood engorged cock head. At the very tip, the tape read an impressive 9-1/4".

I looked down at my own cock and it was now as big as it could get, and then back at the behemoth staring her in the face. She kissed the blood red tip, licking at a pool of silvery fluid that garnished it. They were like talented dancers, both choreographing one another through this seductive dance. I found my hand playing with my own cock as she placed kisses along the underside of his immense shaft. She licked at his frenulum and swirled all around the spearhead of his manhood, as she looked up to him for approval. Her hands began pulling and twisting at her large, dark-skinned nipples, making her moan even more.

The male moved backward to his chair as she crawled with his movements, her hungry mouth following his steps. He slouched back in his red leather chair, his hands behind his head as he peered at the horny female. She began to suck the thick shaft voraciously, as though she was afraid it might never be seen again. Her mouth bobbed hard and fast, a few inches down his dick, while she slid her left hand beneath the thin fabric of her panties. As her fingers worked their way inside her own pussy, an audible sloshing sound filled the room. Her female syrup leaked down the insides of her thighs as her hips began to thrust back and forth into her pistoning fingers.

The woman raised his cock high with her right hand, to allow her access to his nut sack dangling beneath. As he sat, his long, straight, shoulder length hair and handsome face came into view. He watched her intently and his face contorted as her mouth lifted his hairy ball sack so she could lick from his perenium, along the bristly nut sack, to find his tender semen-filled balls. She lovingly popped one into her mouth, rolling it around in her saliva, like a baggy skin-covered jawbreaker. The other warm nut received her admiration as well, before releasing it and returning up along his veiny tool, to take the purplish head once again into her mouth to repeat the process.

She became more animalistic in devouring this precious fat dick, all the while looking at its owner for signs of his approval. She removed her hand from her panties and used it along with her other, to masturbate the menacing shaft, hands twisting side to side as they moved up and down his saliva glazed cock.

With his nodding, she knew that she needed to see how far down the well-endowed shaft that she was able to get to. The spongy head pressed into her uvula, initiating her gag reflex. Her throat convulsed as she tried to fight off the reaction to this delicious assault, and she slid her lips back up to take in another breath. She gulped in air, and went down again, this time the cock tip pushed past her uvula, and into the restricted recesses of her tender throat.

He adored her tearing eyes as she fellated him, When he saw her hand reach upward toward him, he put his hand in hers, and she guided him to the back of her head. I looked once again to her thighs and saw the rivulets of her sweet sauce from her first orgasm, trickling to the floor. With his hand now firmly pulling her in, she pushed the rest of the way down, until her mouth disappeared in his thick blonde curls. From there, she made quick short thrusts, only releasing an inch or two, before returning again to his hairy base.

The handsome blonde man leaned his head back into the plush upholstery and began emitting guttural moans. When he uttered, "I'm gonna cum..." her head popped up and set his fat dick free. Her mouth opened wide and her tongue extended out to lick at the tip, teasing the sensitive skin in the valley just below the tip. He then began jacking his cock very quickly, pointing it at her waiting mouth, his eyes glued to her angelic face.

The first shot of his ejaculate hurtled straight to her top lip and nose, followed immediately by a second intense spurt. This one found its target, the back of her tongue and tonsils. She quickly closed off her throat, and closed her eyes as he painted her mouth with two or three more globs of his manly seed. His last three emissions were less intense, striking her tongue, chin and chest, drooling down along her modest breasts. When only dribble appeared from his fleshy weapon, the woman put her lips over the tip of the bloated head, and suckled the last few ounces of his handsome seed, smiling as his sweet taste satisfied her palate.

The scene faded to black. When I looked down at my cock, I was surprised to see that I had already spent myself watching the video. I was so intent watching her, and them, that I didn't remember my own orgasm. My slacks and underwear that were still on the floor between my feet, were splattered with stains of my emissions, as was the cushion of the chair I sat in.

The doctor was jotting a note, and then looked at me. "Well," he asked, " what can you tell me about that clip?"

I thought for a moment and then said, "Wow! That was very intense."

He looked at my deflated cock and the mess I had made, wrote something in his notes, and said, "Yes. I can see that. And?"

"The cock was huge, and looked very powerful, especially when he came."

"Good. And her?"

"God," I answered, "she was so into it. It was like she couldn't get enough. She acted like she was out of control while she played with it."

"That's good, Gerald. Your reactions are quite normal. Do you think that the size of the penis in the various clips has a relationship as to how each woman reacted?"

I contemplated the question and then offered, "It does seem that way." He continued making notes. The doctor told me that the scenes were over and that I was welcome to pull my pants back on. He pointed to the box of Kleenex on the table, and I pulled a few and mopped up the stain on the chair between my thighs, looking to see his reaction at my spoiling his furniture. As I reached to pull my underwear up, I glanced up at him, and was sure he had a smirk on his face for a second. I tucked my flaccid penis into my underwear, and I wiped up the drying cum from my cock on them. I tried to whisk away the silvery drool staining my pants as I buckled my belt once again.

"Okay, Gerald, I think we are ready to move onto the next step in our discovery. For this week's homework, you are to refrain from any sexual release for yourself until our next appointment. You are also instructed to give Lynn oral sex at any time that she demands. And, when you do, I want you to notice if she enjoys it each time that you perform it, and how much you enjoy pleasing her in that way. You will not be allowed to orgasm for the week, and to that end, I've given your wife an appliance to help ensure that you remain celebate until after her next appointment with me. Once I count down from five to one, you won't consciously remember anything of today, and you will gladly do whatever your wife instructs you to do. When you wake up, you will feel satisfied, and happy. And so, here we go... five... four... three... two... and one." He sharply snapped his finger.

Suddenly I found myself looking at the doctor, his face smiling at me. "How do you feel, Gerald?"

"Quite good, Doctor. I don't know why but I feel much better right now."

"I'm glad to hear that, Gerald. Lynn is coming in to see me next week, and I will see you just after her. Is that okay with you?"

I hesitated, then responded, "Uh, yes, sure. That sounds good." As I got up, I noticed a few streaky stains on my pants, and looked to the side table. Seeing some water in the bottom of the glass, I figured that I had maybe spilled some water on me. I shook the doctor's hand and left the room, as I whisked away the unusual stains on my slacks. The receptionist handed me a slip of paper with the time and date of our next appointment.