The Doctor Who Saved Our Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat motionless. My eyes wandered to the union of their sexes and then down at my rigid cock, all four inches of it, as it oozed in reaction to this visual assault. I couldn't speak, but stared back at my wife and nodded, her beautiful dark eyes reassuring me.

Ted gripped Lynn's waist and lifted her off of him, his dwindling but still elongated sausage flopped back onto his stomach. He set her on her feet and then raised himself off of the plush leather chair. While bending to pull his clothes back on, he said, " I will leave you to to take care of things." Lynn took his place in the leather seat and slouched as he once had. Before he closed the door behind him, Lynn called to me, "Come, clean me up and then you can have me."

I found myself kneeling between her extended legs, resting my hands on her knees. I dared not touch myself as I would explode immediately. I moved closer, feeling as if drawn to the honey of their lusty tryst. I placed my tongue against the erect clitoris, tasting her salty bud, inhaling their potent aromas.

Lynn softly moaned as my tongue circled her hard nub. I licked it with abandon, and very soon after, my overexcited wife began to thrust her hips into my wanton mouth. My eyes stared at her, watching for her pleasure, and her hand pulled my face deeply into her clit. Suddenly she bucked hard, grunted loudly and washed my face with more of her slick fluid.

Her left hand reached to the top of my head, and gently pushed me lower. My tongue laved at her sweet upper labia and then delved lower, wetting my face again with their body fluids.

Lynn looked down at me, in blissful peace, as I mopped up his gooey deposit, feeling the oyster like substance slither down my throat, fully understanding my new role in our relationship.

She played with her messy vulva and asked, "Are you ready to cum, Baby?" I needed no further encouragement. She lay slouched as her lover had earlier, but lifted each leg over the arms of the chair, presenting herself for my rut.

I stood and leaned into her, watching my hard boy-cock as it neared the viscous, well-used entrance. Lynn caressed my head while I pushed myself between the reddened petals that still gaped from his intrusion. Instantly, my cock was drawn into her milky, warm cavern.

Upon my first thrust, the sensation of his seed bathing me brought me to the edge. I knew I had not much longer before I released into my wife. I pulled out and then back in, and was able to repeat this only two more times before I felt my own seed spilling into my beautiful wife. My hips pushed forward, and my balls slapped against her perineum, making me feel like a man again. My lotion mixed with his, in her internal pool, as I softened immediately.

My groans told her I was overcome and had nothing more to give. Lynn had remained still throughout my short endeavor, allowing me my long-awaited pleasure. She reached for me and drew me to her chest. As I rested, I licked her softening nipple. I was spent, my slippery cock nestled against her warm thigh. She held me close, silently assuring me of her love for me, but of her needy lust for him.

Lynn and I remain in couples therapy every week with Doctor Ted, and our love has never been stronger. My wife has enjoyed other lovers as well over time, and always with my knowledge and support. But, none will be as memorable as that first day we saw him together.