The Doctor Who Saved Our Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home, Lynn called down from our bedroom. I made my way up and found her standing beside our bed. I stopped as soon as I saw her. She was dressed to the nines, wearing a very short black skirt, with a slit that went all the way to her left hip. Her legs were covered in thin, sheer, black nylon tights, while an almost transparent white tube top showed off her thick dark nipples beneath. A pearl necklace and stiletto heels finished off her look. Lynn's ruby red lips smiled at me as I took all of her in. She patted the mattress beside her and I sat down. "What's up? Why are you dressed like that?" I asked.

"Oh, this? This was my homework from the doctor. I went out and bought this today, at his direction, just for you tonight. He did tell you that you must go down on me as often as I want for the whole week, didn't he?"

"Yes, that's what he told me. But he said I am not allowed to have any orgasms until our appointment next week."

"That's excellent, darling. I'm glad you are willing to do this for our marital happiness. The doctor told me the same thing, and he said that each time that I want you to satisfy me orally, that I am to dress up for you, so that you can appreciate my sexuality, and your place in its satisfaction. Doctor Diablo wanted to make sure we do our homework, so you have something to put on first. Unzip yourself, and..." she paused, looking closely at my slacks as she was speaking. "Did you cum on your pants, Gerald?"

I looked down at myself and recognized the stain, not having considered it as that earlier. "I don't know. Maybe." Fuzzy thoughts ran through my head, trying to piece together how this flaky silver stain got there.

"It doesn't matter," Lynn suggested. "Get those pants off so we can get this taken care of. With that, she showed me a peculiar coiled metal tube and ring, along with a lock. I stood and let my underwear and pants fall to the floor. My cock was painted with what was obviously dried semen, and the inside of my underwear shared the same pattern.

I was almost fully erect, just from looking at my seductive wife, and she sat next to me on the bed, and said, "You can't be hard, Gerald. It won't fit in this small tube, if it is hard, even though you aren't that big."

With that, she opened her hand flat and slapped at the underside of my cock. I looked at her incredulously, but her eyes were on her task. She slapped it once more, and I looked down as the blood immediately began draining away from my genitals, causing my four inches of manhood to begin to falter. The pinkish head flopped over, much to her delight. She slapped it one more time to ensure compliance.

"Gerald," she added, "Be a good boy, and just relax. You won't be needing this for a while, anyway." That thought alone brought so much dread to my brain that my penis easily folded up enough that Lynn was able to begin her task of slipping each of my balls through the cold steel ring. Once my shriveled sac pulled through, Lynn easily pushed my now modest cock head and shaft through the ring as well. Her hand guided the coiled tube over my softness, and fastened the tube and ring together. She reached for a luggage style padlock and firmly latched the assembly as one. I stared at my confinement, and toyed with the heavy metal concoction, sensing its added weight, knowing that even my small manhood could never grow enough within it to be of any use. For some reason, I felt quiet acceptance, but asked, "What about when I have to pee?"

She looked at me, and then at my cage, and said, "Well, I guess that I would sit to pee, like girls do, if I were you." Lynn then put the key onto one of her necklace chains and placed it over her head and down around her neck. She released her hair from it, and the key dangled just above her cleavage.

As I contemplated going a week without getting hard, or jacking off, or even getting to fuck my wife, Lynn announced, "Now, for the second part. I want you to service me, Gerald. And i'd like that right now, please."

I looked once more at her sexy outfit and nodded. Lynn got up off the bed and walked to the corner of our bedroom and pulled out a tripod with her mobile phone mounted on it. She set it up beside near our bed, pointed in my direction. I asked what this was about and Lynn told me that it was part of our homework for next week. "The doctor wants me send him this video, for use in your session, next week."

Lynn then took my hand and pulled me from the bed, pants still down around my ankles. My loving wife sat on the bed, and checked the camera angle and then shushed herself up higher until she was far enough up the bed to raise her stilettos onto it, her knees raised high. "You know what you need to do," she offered, "Now pull my tights off and show me how well your tongue can satisfy me." Lynn rested her head back on the bed and began pinching her stiff nipples through her tube top.

With her legs high, I could see how her tights were already soaked through from Lynn's arousal. I felt my penis force itself into the steel spirals as it attempted to engorge itself with blood at her erotic presentation. I've always loved going down on my wife, and now this would be as good as it gets for the next seven days.Now, I would have to do so with the pain of my cock trying to break out of this steel cage each time. I reached up and snagged the waistband of the tights from under her skirt, and pulled them away from her soft olive hips.

Another surprise shocked my eyes. My sexy wife had shaven off all of her pubic hair, leaving her vulva looking quite adolescent. "Oh, my," was all that came from my mouth. I proceeded to fall to my knees, parting hers so I could access her naked little kitty. Lynn raised her head to look down at me staring at her bald and slick labia.

"That was the good doctor's idea as well, Gerald. I think we all will prefer it like that from now on." Her hands stroked the meaty lips, smearing her girl fluids all over it.

I barely heard her words as I focused on kissing my way along her velvety thighs, kissing one and then moving across to the other. My wife slid both hands between her legs, each one pulling a pink pussy flap aside, revealing her succulent vestibule, already slathered in its own juices. My nose absorbed the heady aroma emanating from within. With Lynn's knees hiked up so high, the dark brown puckered hole of her anus was also visible below her waiting pussy.

My first lick ventured into the deepest part of her slit, lapping up the hot syrup, my nose in contact with her hardened clitoris. I heard her moan softly, and her knees parted wider. I drew my tongue upward along the cleft to its upper end, and toyed with the miniature penis-like nubbin. My lips pursed around it, sucking it between them.

"God, Gerald, your tongue is so good. I need to cum, Baby."

For the first time in days, I felt proud of myself, hearing her tell me how good I am at something. This set me off, and I gorged myself on my wife's sopping pussy. My tongue explored her sopping slit, and then it moved back up to her swollen clit. I feasted on it, pulling and tugging on her small cock-like button, as she prefers. "Oh, yes. Yes. Fuck, yes," she moaned, and then her hips bucked forward into me as her pleasure ascended.

Seconds later, Lynn took hold of my held and announced, "Don't stop!" while her head began to jerk forward with the onset of an orgasm. Her hands gripped my hair tightly as she shuddered through her climax, my tongue continuing to gobble up her perfect nub.

Soon, Lynn's hands softened their grip on me, as her breathing returned to normal. I licked up the syrup that had squirted into my mouth and down my chin, tasting it from each finger. When I leaned back from her pussy, I looked down at my own sex, seeing a few drops of precum that had darkened the carpet next to the bed. A long thread of my own goo stretched from the steel cage, almost to the floor. I felt as horny as I had a few minutes ago, yet my cock had softened within its confines, almost as if I had ejaculated already.

Lynn drew me up to her, my head lying against one of her perky nipples. "You do know how to please me, Gerald. You are a natural at that."

And for six more days, when I arrived home, Lynn would be decked out in the same outfit, signaling me to perform my task at the table, or chair, or sofa, or bed that she sprawled herself to allow me to feast on. Most days it was twice or three times. Occasionally, Lynn would stroke my cock over the metal cage, telling me what a good boy I was for working with her to better our marriage. In one act of cruelty, Lynn actually put her mouth over the steel structure as if fellating me, knowing that it only caused me pain as the bars of the cage pressed deeper into my flesh.

Finally, the day came for our next appointment with Dr. Diablo. When it came time for us to leave, Lynn emerged from the bathroom wearing the sexy outfit she had to wear when she wanted me to satisfy her orally. I asked, "You're wearing that today, Lynn?"

"Yes, Gerald, this is what the doctor prescribed for today." My cock strained once more, almost in a Pavlovian way, against my metallic cage, as I marveled at her fantastic, erotic form.

"Do you want me to go down on you before we leave?" I enquired.

"No, Baby, I'm fine for now. Let's get going, or we will be late." I then noticed the key dangling around Lynn's neck.

"But, what about my cage? Can't I take it off? It's not like we're going to have sex on the way to the office. "

"Honey," she cooed, in my ear, "the doctor will tell us when its okay to do that. He is the one in control now."

So off we went. Not long after, we found ourselves seated in his waiting room, Mrs. Duncan announcing our arrival. A minute or so later, Mrs. Duncan said, "Mrs. Dowling, you can go in now," and Lynn immediately got up and walked away. I followed her strutting confidently toward his office, adjusting her skirt as she entered. I checked my watch, and it read 2:15. Only about five minutes later, Lynn emerged from his office, smiling, with the doctor right behind her. Did I see his hand brush across her ass as she walked toward me? The key that once lay around Lynn's neck was no longer there. I almost said something when I noticed Dr. Diablo looking my way. He stood at the door as Lynn sat down, and he waved me inside.

I stepped past him, while he closed the door behind me, and his hand waved again in the direction of the wingback chair. I looked at it closely and noticed that the stain that marked my last visit had been properly cleaned. I sat as directed, and noted the handsome doctor sitting across from me in his leather chair, looking over his notes.

"So, Gerald, how was your week?" he asked of me.

"Well, it was a very long week for me without being allowed to cum, but Lynn and I seem to be getting along much better." I jostled a bit in my seat, wondering what else he might ask of me.

"And how did you like your homework?" He looked intently for any non-verbal signals.

"I enjoyed what I was told to do. I would have liked more, but..."

"Okay then. I think its time that we put you back under and see if we can continue moving forward. Again, whatever happens once you are put under, will be always of your own volition. You won't do anything that you wouldn't do if you were wide awake. Now, are you ready, Gerald?"

'Sure," I responded, "Let's get on with it."

The doctor drew his watch from his jacket and hung the gold timepiece in front of me. "Alright, Gerald, I want you to sit back in your seat and feel the comfort and safety of it. Let your arms relax and now your head feels heavier. Let your eyes close and when I count to five, you will be in a very relaxed state. And, one... two... three... four... five.

Once more I felt this floating state of being, warmly wrapped in the confines of the chair. The doctor directed me to stand up and take off my pants and underwear. I unbuckled myself and let the clothing fall freely down to my ankles. My small package, still trapped in the steel confines, looked sad. The doctor approached and, using the key still attached to Lynn's necklace, reached toward me and unsnapped the lock.

He looked me in the eye and stated, "I think this has done what was needed, and we won't require this of you anymore today." His warm hand grasped the coiled metal tube, releasing my shriveled example of male genitalia. In the doctor's large hand, my penis appeared to be that of a little boy, while I witnessed him pushing my soft shaft through the loop and then gently pulled each ball through as well. I noticed my penis beginning to respond as he removed the ring and set the equipment down on the table beside me.

"You may sit, Gerald," he said gently. I sat, and fumbled with my mostly numb member, which showed the imprint of the coils that entrapped me for the last week. The doctor allowed me time to get reaquainted a bit with my newly freed manhood, and then he continued. "Alright, Gerald, we will continue with two more samples for you today." He moved the large monitor next to us, and it was already loaded with the opening scene from Lynn and my oral encounter last week.

Lynn was lying on the bed, her stilettos hiked up on the bed and the doctor pressed the Play button. The scene replayed as I had recalled it. From its position behind me, it showed how eagerly I was munching on my wife's pussy and how her enchanted face watched me suck her off. Her hands could be seen toying with her nipples through her top. Also from that angle, the cumbersome cage could be seen dangling between my thighs as I orally pleasured my wife. Looking closely, I could see my ass cheeks squeezing together as I humped into the bed while I ate her sweet pussy.

When the clip ended, I looked at the doctor, who was looking down at my reaction to the clip. I checked out my penis and found it was already rock hard and dripping precum.

"So, Gerald, how do you see Lynn's reaction to your oral capabilities?"

"She seems to like it a lot," I answered.

"Yes, she does. And how would you characterize your arousal at seeing this video clip?"

My hand was already slowly moving along the stubby shaft. "It looks very erotic to me to see myself performing like that."

"Excellent. And can you appreciate how your confident wife is, while she directs you to what pleases her?

I responded, "Yes, doctor, she really does know what she wants."

"So lets go on to the next scene. This time I will ask you to close your eyes until I have you reopen them. When you do, I want you to only take note of two things. First, how aroused is the woman, and second, how aroused are you. Are you ready?"

"Yes," I said, feeling the heaviness of my eyes. There was some shuffling and a few muffled noises and then I heard him.

"Alright, you can open your eyes now." The heaviness lifted and I opened my eyes, looking toward the monitor in front of me, but it was still blank. I looked just to the left and saw a woman standing in the office, kissing Dr. Diablo. His hands caressed her ass through her short, black skirt, which had a long slit on the side of it, right to her hip. Her arms wrapped around his neck tucked under his long blonde hair.

The doctor raised her skirt until it no longer covered her ass, and then high enough that his hands could hook the top of her sheer black nylon tights and pull them down to the floor. She was barefoot, and lifted each one so as to rid herself of the garment. Her skirt met the same fate as the tights. I stared back at her soft, round and naked ass, as he caressed it. I gazed down at my cock and it was straight up and as hard as I've ever seen it.

Her hands moved from his neck, down to his belt buckle. She began breathing more heavily as she released the hasp and sent both pant and underwear to his feet. His heavy dick flopped against her midriff as her hand fondled his hairy backside. His hands pulled at her white tube top and tugged it up. The sexy woman's arms stretched over head and the top slid easily from her and was discarded. Her dark brown nipples tightened up at the exposure to the cool air.

Another glance at myself, and my precum was drooling from the tip of my dick, almost like a clear honey, making its way over my hairy balls. She left his shirt on and directed him to his chair, where he slouched in it with his ungodly dick standing straight up. His outstretched legs almost touched mine as the thin woman raised one leg over his and began to settle herself down just above his massive tool, facing me.

My hands pressed into my chair as I saw her naked and shaved vulva moving lower, closer to his impressive cock head. She put one hand on the arm of his chair, and the other delved between her legs to splay her labia wide apart. I felt her eyes on mine, yet I couldn't take mine off the splendid spear as it readied to enter her most personal place. She continued her descent until the spear parted her pink petals for his entry. His hands appeared on each side of her slender waist, holding her firm while her sheath collapsed over the girthy cock.

She fell almost half way down his shaft, and then rose back up until his thick purple helmet re-appeared, his cock glistening with her copious juices. Another slow descent and ascent, caused her to moan even more. She uttered, "Oh, God, I'm..." but the scene in front of me finished her sentence for her. A gush of juices splashed down his shaft, as though from a faucet, drenching his thick blonde pubes.

This only increased her movements as she impaled and pulled from his manly cock. Each time she forced downward, a greater length of his shaft disappeared into her recesses. She leaned back onto his torso, her arms reaching over her head and cupping his face. The handsome man nuzzled her hair, while an outline of his shaft bulged her tummy each time his skewer found her depths. Her grunts filled the room as his cock battered her cervix. He began to groan and she knew it was time to bring him past the edge. She forced herself all the way down until her pussy lips tickled his hairy pubes. And then she moved back up, before violently returning home once more. His hands squeezed her waist even more, helping her to fuck him harder and faster. Her cervix sent wonderful shivers through her body, giving her one more orgasm, before he made a powerful, guttural groan.

As his grunt signaled his release, a spew of white paste gushed from her vaginal lips as they suctioned the veiny tool, oozing down along the beefy mass, making a froth of his pubic hair and shaft. She slowed her actions through the next four or five seconds, as he fully released his semen into her sopping pussy. The room only sounded of heavy breathing and soft sighs. I dared not touch myself or I would orgasm.

All motions stopped, but for her diaphragm, as her breathing continued to ebb. She rested atop hime, with only a few inches of his cock not still penetrating her, and his creamy deposit leached from her exhausted womb. Her fingers teased and pulled the goo into stringy tendrils.

The man's right hand moved from her waist and then his voice broke the silence. "It's time for you to wake up, Gerald. When I count down to one, you will wake up and take in all that is around you. Take note of the name plate on my desk, and then continue on with your married life as you know it needs to be. Five... four... three... two... one. His fingers snapped at that moment.

My eyes went directly to the desk behind the two other people in the room. It read:

DR. TED DIABLO, PhD

It had been right there in front of me all this time. I looked immediately to the woman seated comfortably on top of a still semi-rigid cock. My eyes locked with Lynn, as she leaned back and nuzzled into her ex-boyfriend. She whispered, "This is what you really wanted, isn't it?"