The Doctor's Casebook Pt. 01 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to do this to determine if you're suitable for the experiments. Are you ready? You're going to have to take off the robe and lie down. It may take awhile."

She nodded but kept quiet, and she pulled one end of the robe's belt to untie it as she allowed me to pull the shoulders of the garment back and away from her. After standing for a long moment, nude and fragile, she took a deep breath and crawled atop the table, lying on her back, her arms at her sides, her damp head on the provided pillow. I gave her awhile to adjust to the feel of it, then I went to her side, took her left wrist, and began to wrap it in a leather cuff. I had expected her to pull away and object, but she simply allowed me to proceed while whispering: "What are you doing, doctor?"

By that time, I had already immobilized her left hand. "I'm going to be taking some measurements with very delicate instruments, as well as using needles to draw blood," I told her gently, while securing her right wrist. "I need to ensure that you don't move. Do you trust me, Ann?" She took a deep breath and nodded. I pulled a wide strap over her, even over her elbows, completely trapping her upper body. "Are you comfortable?" Again, she nodded. Now, I pulled a small lever, releasing the bottom part of the table, and I began sliding it in ... shortening it, so that her legs hung over the edge. I inserted the two gynecological stirrups, one at a time, into the appropriate slots, then continued to push in the bottom of the table while lifting her legs, placing them in the stirrups and securing them with straps, as well; then I completed the process by placing one last wide strap across her lower waist. She was breathing deeply, silently.

"How do you feel, Ann?"

She hesitated, staring up at the ceiling, and she whispered: "Helpless."

TO BE CONTINUED