The Doctor's Casebook Pt. 01 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she stood her ground, her hands idly adjusting the robe around her. She kept staring at my crotch. "Are you ... um ... Do you ... Is it ... uncomfortable?"

"Go!" I barked. And she turned and fled the room.

Something had to change. We were becoming too intimate ... or at the very least, too comfortable around each other. If I let this slide into something sexual, then even if I somehow managed to preserve her virginity, it would eventually lead to something emotionally painful for both of us. I thought I would be able to hypnotically divert that pain for her, but no one goes looking for heartache. Still, I had needs, just like any man. I didn't think I was going to be able to keep the status quo much longer, especially when there would be a willing female cohabiting with me for the next ten weeks. I sighed again, got up and got dressed.

Despite what I had said in the bedroom, I refused to talk about her morning tantrum at breakfast, except to assure her that the matter of her weight loss or gain was MY problem, and not hers. She was nothing more than a recorder of facts. Other than that, she was to perform the tasks I laid out for her ... and to eat the things I ordered her to ... and that was the extent of it. She nodded demurely and answered everything with "Yes, doctor," though it was obvious that she was lost in thoughts of her own.

The blood work had come back from the lab the previous week showing just what I had assumed it would. Tests for major diseases and abnormalities were all negative; and I knew that the anemia and deficiencies in protein and various vitamins could be addressed with diet and supplements. She was basically a healthy girl, and thanks to the diet, exercise and fresh air, she was beginning to LOOK like one. The emollients in her bath had begun to soften the roughness in her skin that was common in women exposed to heavy doses of nicotine; and the large intake of female hormones was just beginning to lead to the buildup of fatty tissues in her hips and breasts. In just two weeks, young Ann was starting to develop curves.

After her first instance of begging for sexual release, I had limited that particular indulgence to twice per week, which was now part of our curriculum on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Last night, she had really let go, straining mightily in her bonds while strapped to the table and screaming her ecstasy at the top of her lungs. She had eventually passed out cold, and I had carried her limp form to her room and deposited her nude body in her bed, tucking her in gently. The strange glances she kept casting my way during the day were, I assumed, simply the effects of afterglow from those encounters. But, as we came to the part of this day's routine where we both went into my office for her hour-long hypnosis session, I realized that that assumption was wrong.

"Please, doctor ... can we talk before you put me to sleep today? Can I ask you some questions?"

I sighed. Normally, she would launch the program that showed her "special spiral" herself, then she would allow her mind to lose focus for several minutes. A few simple commands on my part would put her into a deep trance, and I would launch a one-hour recorded session designed to strengthen a series of suggestions, which included the emotional yearning which brought her back for more of the same. The fact that she wanted something else when such a trance state was imminent was perplexing. "What is it Ann? What's the matter?"

She smiled broadly; but then, she always seemed overjoyed when I consented to hear one of her requests. "Do you really think I'm pretty?" she queried.

I kept from smirking. She'd never been in any sort of romantic situation before, and it was only natural that such thoughts would be present. I sat down next to her and put a hand on her arm. "Ann, men find healthy girls attractive. That's only natural. But, as the proverb goes, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. When you leave here, after you are through with the experiments, it is my hope that others will see beauty, as well as good health."

I had thought that would dampen any ardor she was experiencing, but she only smiled shyly and said: "Aunt Gerty told me that men all wanted one thing. I had sort of hoped ... since I came here ... that you might want that. From me, I mean. And then, this morning, it sort of looked like you did."

I felt my brow furrow as I tried to reason my way out of this, but I left my hand on her arm. "For the sake of the experiments, I really need for you to remain a virgin. It's very important to me. No matter how much I might want to ..."

She hastily interrupted. "But isn't there some other way? I mean, you make me feel wonderful when you examine me on your table. Isn't there SOME way I can do something for YOU? I mean, if you have a need, then can't I fill that need somehow ... even if we can't ... um ..."

"Enough," I ordered firmly but quietly. "Start the program, please."

She immediately blushed and lowered her gaze from my face demurely. "Yes, doctor," she whispered; and she maneuvered the computer mouse, launching the program.

I sat back and considered this exchange for a long two minutes. When I dragged my attention back to her, she was sitting, leaning back slightly in her chair, relaxed, her mouth slack, her eyes unfocused but riveted on her spiral. "Sleep, Ann!" I commanded, and her eyes slammed shut as she collapsed back and slumped down, unmistakably asleep. I thought again about our exchange, but finally started the audio recording, put a set of headphones on her, then got up and walked around the room, considering.

After several turns, I looked at her from across the room. "I can't resist this," I said aloud to myself. "But, is there a way? Can I do this without ...?"

"Yes, doctor," Ann said succinctly. Shocked, I paused, wondering if she had heard me. "I am deeply hypnotized," she said aloud. There was silence for almost fifteen seconds. "I am in my special place," she continued. "I love it here. And only you can bring me to my special place."

I nodded in understanding. She was only responding verbally to what she was hearing in the recording. She was deepening her trance as she heard my voice from the computer, allowing herself to be seduced by the concept of profound hypnotic control ... which was all part of the process. I decided to leave; but nothing I did, back in the apartment, altered my frame of mind. It had been months since I had been with a woman ... and his wouldn't technically violate the agreement with Ardly, since I had no intention of taking her virginity. Oh God, I was going to do it. I was going to use her for purposes of sexual relief. There was no way I would be able to fight this any longer.

Back in the office, I removed the headset and unplugged it from the computer, which resulted in us hearing my droning instructions to her through the speakers. I waited for an appropriate gap in the soundtrack, then clicked the pause symbol on the screen. I took a ragged breath, looking down on my sleeping victim, and I tried to match my tone of voice to the recording. "I will ask you questions, Ann. And you will answer them. Are you ready?"

"Yes, doctor," she replied at once.

"Do you remember coming to me this morning in my room?"

"Yes, doctor."

"You noticed that I'd gotten an erection while you were sitting in my lap, didn't you?"

She blushed. "Yes, doctor."

"You know that you did that to me."

She reached up and touched her hair, but her eyes remained closed, her body otherwise relaxed. "You think I'm pretty."

"Do you realize that getting an erection places a strain on a man?"

She frowned. "A strain?"

"When YOU need sexual release, doesn't it make you feel anxious and needy?"

"You ... need me?"

"When I get like that, I need a release of sexual tension, just like you do sometimes. Before I put you into your trance ..."

"I love my trance," she responded automatically, smiling dreamily.

"When we were talking; you indicated that you wanted to help me."

"Oh, doctor, I DO!"

"This time, Ann, when I wake you up, I will let you help me. But I want to let you know what you will see ... and what you will experience ... when you see my cock for the first time."

"Your ... cock?"

"My penis. We will call it my cock. I know that you will want to experience it using all of your senses."

"My ...?"

"You will want to see it, of course. You will find that you are always glad to see it, especially when it is hard. You will know that it is YOU that is having that effect on me. And it will thrill you to see it. You will want to see it. Always."

"Yes," she whispered. "Always."

"But you will take special pleasure in touching it ... and knowing that I take special pleasure in having you touch me."

"Touch it," she said quietly. She was flexing the fingers of her right hand and rubbing them together.

"And you will thrill at the smell of it ... and the taste."

She gasped. "The taste?"

"Oh, yes. You will want to experience the act of giving me pleasure. You will want to relish the sight, the feel, the odor and the taste of it. Even the sound of pleasure, as you rub it and suck on it. You will want me to issue the sounds of pleasure, just like you do when you have sexual feelings." She was breathing heavily, contemplating these things. "Yes ... you will find that you really like the taste of me," I continued. "It will taste like nothing you have ever experienced before ... but you will find it pleasant, knowing that you are giving me pleasure by sucking me."

"Sucking?"

"I will teach you as we go, Ann. You need not feel anything except exciting anticipation. Eventually, you will come to like it immensely ... when you lead me up to my orgasm, and when I cum in your mouth."

"It's going to spit," she said breathlessly. "It spits white stuff out. I saw it in a magazine that I found under Aunt Gerty's mattress."

I cut off a sputtered grunt of a laugh. Then I sobered and decided to get on with it. "We will not do this often, Ann. You must know that beforehand, and accept it. Also, it is imperative to the success of my experiments that you remain a virgin."

"I must not touch myself," she said, suddenly serious. "I won't. I promise."

I quickly went over it all one more time, stressing that she was going to enjoy this thing she was about to do. And when I was confident that this would all be so, I brought her out of her trance. As always, she yawned, stretched and smiled up at me from her slightly reclined position in the desk chair. But then she assumed a look of studied interest in the direction of my crotch.

"Sir, can I ... um ..."

"Stand up, Ann," I ordered. She immediately did so, and I moved her so that I was now standing in front of the chair, facing her. "Now, kneel." She blinked up at me, trying to comprehend what was happening. It seemed to dawn on her suddenly, and she dropped to her knees while continuing to look up into my eyes. I smiled with what I hoped was compassion; then, slowly, I undid my belt. This movement captured her attention, and she watched, rapt, as I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and lowered them to my knees. Beneath my briefs, I was hard, and her eyes locked on my bulge. "Pull down my underwear," I ordered; and hesitantly, with shaking hands, she did so. She couldn't avoid my stiff cock as she lowered the warm garment to my knees, and as it sprang forward and grazed her right cheek, she gasped and shivered.

I sat down on the chair, and with one hand, I worked the pants and underwear to my ankles, then I spread my knees and leaned back, my hard pole pointing toward the ceiling. Ann's wide eyes were locked on it; and, mesmerized, she reached out and touched it experimentally. "What ... um ... should I do now, sir?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Try different things," I answered authoritatively. "I'll tell you what I like best." She wrapped her fingers around the middle of my shaft and squeezed gently, then, after I moaned softly, she gripped me harder ... and harder still. I said: "stroke it, please," and she pulled downward without softening her hold, putting strain on the foreskin at the base of the head. I yelped at that. "More gently, please. Like this." She had released some of the pressure, and I used the tips of my right fingers to guide her hand up and down, then I put my head back against the back of the chair and moaned at the feelings she was initiating. Encouraged, she quickened her pace.

"Like this?" she asked anxiously.

I nodded. "That feels great, Ann. You are reproducing the feelings of sexual intercourse. During sex, a man strokes in and out of a woman's pussy, just like this."

"If you had sex with me ... it would make you feel like this?"

"Well ... not quite. Your pussy would be warm ... and wet."

She continued to stroke me, thinking. "Like my mouth," she said, nodding. "I should put it in my mouth, shouldn't I?"

"That would be ... wonderful, I'm sure. Keep stroking me like that, and suck with your mouth."

She smiled and licked her lips. "And then it's going to spit, isn't it? It's going to spit in my mouth." I thought that a rather unsavory approximation of the act, but before I could comment, she leaned forward and engulfed the top third of my shaft with her lips. She immediately began sucking like a vacuum. Without my prompting, she gently grasped my testes with her left hand and used her combined grasps to keep me firmly entrenched in her mouth.

It's time for a small confession here. I have always considered myself to be of average size, cock-wise ... but from the beginning of my sexual experience, I've had problems with stamina. That is to say, premature ejaculation. There is, of course, no medical definition of what "premature" actually is ... but most of us would define it as something that we WISH would last longer than it does in reality. I hear (professionally) that the problem begins to alleviate itself as a man advances in age through his 40's and 50's; and if I'm still penning these chronicles in fifteen years, I'll let you know firsthand. Due to this perceived shortcoming (if you'll pardon the pun), I've learned how to satisfy a woman using other means. I know just where to touch, where to kiss, where to lick and nibble and stroke and blow and pinch and a myriad of other techniques ... and I've always, always brought my sexual partner to orgasm, one way or another. Interesting, isn't it? Most of us assume that size and endurance are what a girl really wants ... but the truth of the matter is that PATIENCE is what they really crave.

But ... back to our story. I felt my balls tighten and I knew that my end was forthcoming. This experience was something new to me ... demanding sexual satisfaction without feeling the need to reciprocate, I mean. I'd been feeling sexually frustrated all day; and so, I just figured: fuck it. I relaxed and let the feeling wash over me like a tidal wave. Good Lord, I came hard! My head was back and my eyes were closed, so I wasn't watching; but I heard Ann issue a surprised "MMMPH!" She held on and kept sucking for awhile, somehow; but then coughed, sputtered, sucked some more, then coughed again. Through it all, her left hand kept massaging my ball sack, while her right continued to stroke the base of my shaft up and down at the same steady rate. After many long seconds, I realized that I was straining my body upward toward her, then relaxing and repeating the arching motion, while my hoarse cries echoed in the room. With a final gasping, straining, squirting spasm, I collapsed back onto the chair, blissfully relaxed for the first time in a long, long time.

Finally, I looked down at her, and I felt my eyes widen in concern. She was literally covered in cum. It was in her hair, on her blouse, dripping from her cheeks and open mouth, clogging her nostrils. Her eyes were closed, and she reached up and wiped the spunk from them with the back of her left hand; then she looked up at me in wide-eyed, shocked wonder. "Doctor ... I ... I didn't know ... there would be so MUCH! I ... I swallowed all I could, but ... but it's ... um ... so THICK!"

I stood up (though it was exceedingly difficult with my pants around my ankles) and extended a hand to her, which she took and allowed herself to be hoisted to her feet in front of me; then I held her in my arms like a lover for the first time. She struggled for a moment and said something about "getting it on me," but eventually, she relaxed and put her arms around me, as well, burying her slimy face into my shoulder. "That was wonderful, Ann. Thank you," I told her.

"I ... I was okay?" she asked, blinking and looking up at me. "OH! I've ruined your shirt!"

I laughed. "It will wash out. Now, go and get cleaned up." She hesitated, looking questioningly into my eyes. "GO!" I barked, laughing again. And I spun her around and swatted her on the fanny.

She gave a small shriek, then giggled and ran off.

TO BE CONTINUED

12