The Doctor's Casebook Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was just like it was for the past four years ... loud and obnoxious, and the air was full of marijuana smoke. The cops wouldn't dare bust a function at the Browning's. Anyway, Merrie sort of dumped me after we got there, and I just kind of hung around the periphery of the main room trying my best to fend off all of the single guys ... including more than one that was already attached to someone there.

But then, she showed up again and told me that I needed to do something for her. She'd found a guy in one of the quieter rooms that was hypnotizing people and making them do all sorts of goofy things. She confided that she had always wanted to try it, which was surprising, because I thought I knew everything about her. Well, the guy was just flabbergasted when he saw us. We sort of have that effect on some people. Of course, Merrie had insisted that we dress alike, and we'd gone to the hairdresser a couple weeks ago and gotten identical hairdos. It's a game she plays.

"Anyway, Joe is sort of a big guy, but a little on the geeky side. We were wearing blouses that showed a lot of cleavage, and you know the adage: If she shows it, he will look. And boy, he did. Sometimes, that sort of comes across as cute ... not being able to meet a girl's eyes, I mean. But this time, it really creeped me out. Real quick, he woke up a skinny blonde that thought she was a cat, down on her hands and knees and rubbing against every guy there; and then he turned his attention to us. He sort of announced to a small crowd that he'd never attempted to hypnotize a set of identical twins before.

Well, Merrie told him flat out that he could do it to her if he really wanted to, but that I was just there to watch out for her; no hanky-panky ... no funny business. Well, he was all smiles and courtesy ... too much so. He came across like a used car salesman intent on making a sale ... sort of schmoozy, you know? I think he'd have said anything to get us both under, and he kept stealing glances at me with a twinkle in his eye. I grabbed Merrie's arm and pulled her over so that I could whisper in her ear; but before I could say anything, she cut me off. 'I want this, Sher. I want to see what it feels like. Let him have a little fun, if he wants. I don't care if I show a little titty to everybody, as long it doesn't go any farther than that. If things start going to shit, squawk a little ... make him wake me up. But for now, I want you to shut up and let him do it, okay?' Merrie can get like that, sometimes. Firm. Demanding. It's something I like about her.

"And so, I stood there and watched as Joe started waving a crystal on a string in front of Merrie's face, and he was talking to her all the time ... all like ' Relax' and 'Let go' and 'Just listen to my voice.' But he kept moving, subtly. He was shifting his way around her, making her turn around to keep watching the crystal, so that pretty soon, she and I were standing almost next to each other. I was trying to watch her closely, trying to see if she was going under his spell, I guess. But soon, the way we were standing ... almost together ... there was nothing I could really see except for that damn crystal. I kept trying to steal glances at his eyes, and when I did, he was looking at me, not her; but then, real quick like, he'd glance down at the crystal, and my eyes would just naturally follow his. He was droning on and on about relaxing and being sleepy and stuff, and it didn't take long before I was starting to feel just like he was talking about. I didn't want to do this anymore. I didn't want to take care of Merrie. What I really wanted to do was just let go ... to take a little nap ... to give up and let him take me ... the way so many, many men had taken me before. I started thinking to myself: Oh my God. If he kisses me, I'll melt, and then he could have his way with Merrie! I have to stay alert! I have to ... even though I'm so, so very tired."

Sherrie's eyes were beginning to close down, and I reached out and touched her arm. "Stay with me, Sherrie. It's just a story. You are completely detached, responding only to my commands; isn't that so?"

Her eyes snapped open again, and she nodded. "Yes, doctor. I am responding only to your commands."

"Very good. Now, tell me. What happened next."

"I fell asleep. I surrendered. I failed her. I don't even remember how it happened ... or when it happened. But then, a long, long time later, I woke up again, and the people around us were clapping and laughing at us. One of the buttons on my blouse was in the wrong buttonhole. Merrie's lipstick was mussed up, and she told me that mine was, too. My right bra strap was twisted, and I straightened it as unobtrusively as I could. Joe put up his arms to demand attention, and he said something to everyone in the room like: 'Thanks for watching, folks; but that's all for tonight,' and there was some mild applause, but some grumbles, as well. But then, Joe offered Merrie his arm, and she took it, almost naturally, and he started leading her away toward the front of the house. I had to hustle to keep up. He led the way to the coat room and we retrieved our wraps and purses; and I said 'Merrie, where are we going?' And she just shrugged and said 'The night is young, yet.'

"Well, he led us to his car; and I had so many questions and things to say, but Merrie just let him open the door and put her in. He leaned in, after she was seated, and he said something to her that I couldn't hear. And then he opened the back door for me. I was so confused. I said 'What about our car? Where are we going?' But he put his hand on my waist and pushed me in. I leaned forward and said: "Merrie, where are we going? Why are we doing this?' But she was all slumped sideways in her seat, fast asleep. And I said: 'Oh no. We can't. We can't do this!' But then his face was next to mine, his lips next to my ear. And he said something. And I realized ... it didn't matter. Nothing mattered. I was really tired, and I decided to just go to sleep for awhile. And I did.

"Well, I can't even begin to tell you what happened that night. The rest of the night. All night. He woke me up, and then put me to sleep. That's how he referred to it: put me to sleep. 'I'm going to put you to sleep again,' he'd say. And after awhile, I'd just say: 'Okay,' and I'd fall right asleep. Over and over and over. I have no idea how many times. It seemed like hundreds. And he'd say something to me that I couldn't quite understand, and I'd just let go ... just surrender, the way I'd always done to everybody. And once, he woke me up, and I was naked, sitting in a chair, and he told me not to move. He told me that if I got up, he'd hurt Merrie, and I was so afraid, and I told him yes ... yes, I'd stay sitting right there ... I wouldn't move ... I promised. And then, I watched while he took off all of his clothes and he lay down next to Merrie, who was naked, too, on the bed. And he took her ... took her hard! He got on top of her and just pounded her, fast and hard, and he made her cry out ... but I don't think there was any pleasure in it. Not for her, anyway. And I just sat there. Oh, doctor, I just sat there and watched them! And when he was finished, he whispered something in her ear, and she just sighed and fell asleep; and he rolled off of her, and he sat up and lit a cigarette. And then he got up and walked over to me, and he said: 'Which one are you, again?' And I told him, and he nodded. 'I'm going to put you to sleep again, Sherrie,' he said. And I said 'okay.' And he said something, and I went to sleep. I just gave up. Again.

"When I woke up the next time, I was still naked. I'm naked an awful lot lately. I was on my knees in front of him, and it was really weird, but the only thing I could think about was sucking his cock. I'd done that before to guys, of course, when they wanted it. I guess I'm okay at it, because they almost always cum in my mouth. And that's what happened this time, too. It didn't take very long. After it was over, he made both of us make him a big breakfast, and then he made us kneel beside him while he ate and he fed us little scraps, using his fingers. That whole next day ... it was a Saturday ... he'd put me to sleep, over and over and over again. I'm not sure when it was, but sometime ... later that day ... or night ... or the next day ... Merrie and I were actually alone together ... awake ... without him. And she said: 'Oh, Sher, I'm so sorry that I got you into this!' But I was like: 'It's not your fault, sis. I was the one that was supposed to watch YOU!' And she was all: 'There's no way out, Sher! If I go back to Bryon, he'll really, really hurt you! He might even kill you!' But by that time, Master was back. And he said his words again. And I was asleep.

"By Monday, things just seemed natural. He left for work, and Merrie and I cleaned the apartment all day; and then we had everything ready for him when he got back that evening; including dinner and a martini, which we served to him while we were naked. I don't think he could really tell us apart ... and I believe he liked it that way." She shrugged. "But I think he spent a lot more time with Merrie than he did with me. That's hard to know for sure, since I was kept in my trance so much; but it seems like he was always talking to her ... threatening her ... trying to control her." She gave another shrug. "He never seemed to argue with me ... or threaten me or anything. He'd just give me an order and I'd do it. I never even thought about disobeying him." She looked into my eyes. "Does that make sense?"

"Yes, Sherrie. It makes perfect sense. He wanted you both to be good slaves to him; Merrie is strong, but you are an extremely good slave."

She smiled. "Thank you." She suddenly looked confused. "Um ... I think." She took a deep breath. "Anyway, that's the way things were. For some reason, I'm the only one that he ever let do outside chores ... like groceries and getting the mail and stuff. He made me take a letter to the post office Monday ... I noticed that it was for Bryon. And I had to go out at least once every day this week. I'd just gotten back from an errand this morning when I found her that way. And then you were there. Gosh, that was lucky. " She sighed and looked up at me, beaming. "And now we're going to have sex." She looked down and blushed. "I don't know if you can tell, but I'm really looking forward to that. You ... Well, you're just sort of a naturally strong man. I mean ... you took me so much deeper into trance than Joe ever did. And ... well, you promised to kiss me." She looked up again. "Didn't you?"

I met her gaze sternly. "Yes, Sherrie. I intend to kiss you very, very hard. I won't stop kissing you until I feel you melt in my arms."

Her ample chest rose and fell enticingly as she took a deep breath. "Oh, yes. Please."

"But not yet. We have something to do first. If you do well, I promise to make you melt all night. Over and over. Right now, I need you to close your eyes again and take another deep breath. Yes, that's perfect. I'm going to count to three; and when I do, you will go twice as deep into your trance as you are right now. And then, you're going to open your eyes and answer my questions quickly and honestly ... without even thinking about them. One two three. Very good. Look right into my eyes and answer quickly. What are the words that Joe uses to hypnotize you?"

"I don't know," she said quickly, her voice flat. "He doesn't let me remember."

I nodded, knowing better than to press it. "Does he ever hypnotize both of you at once?"

"Yes, doctor."

"Have you ever watched as he hypnotized just Merrie?"

"Yes, doctor." Again, her answers were immediate.

"Quickly, now. Don't even think about your answers. Just respond at once. What words does he say to Merrie when he hypnotizes her?"

"Rocky Mountain oysters."

"Excellent. Very good." She smiled blankly at me. "And now, Sherrie, we will talk once more about how very, very deeply you are hypnotized right now. How much deeper are you than Joe has ever taken you?"

She shivered. "Oh, gosh. There's no comparison. I'm so much deeper!"

"I'm about to tell you something very, very funny. I really believe that it's going to be the funniest thing you've ever heard. Are you ready?" Her smile broadened expectantly. "When you and I see Joe again today," I continued, "I'm still going to have you in this extremely deep state of hypnosis, just like you're in now. And I truly believe that Joe is going to try to hypnotize you himself. Isn't that funny? He won't have a clue, you see. It will be a grand joke. He'll probably say his magic words to you ... not knowing that there is absolutely no way that you will ever come out of the extremely deep hypnotic state that has you under my control. He won't understand that you can't do anything without my permission. Isn't that hilarious?" She began to chuckle softly. I leaned forward for emphasis. "Just try to imagine it. You will be there, next to me, deeply hypnotized and completely in my power, and he's going to say those special words ... as if he's ever had more than a fraction of the control over you that I have! And he won't know why his words aren't working! Can you imagine?"

Sherrie leaned back in her seat and broke into peels of gay, uncontrolled laughter. The restaurant was beginning to fill up with a dinner crowd by that time, and almost every head in the place turned toward my hysterical partner, first with quizzical expressions and then with big grins of their own. I let it go on for fifteen seconds before reaching out and, putting a hand on her arm, gently shushing her. Even then, her mirth wound down slowly before she finally stopped, taking a deep, chuckling breath and wiping her eyes, then leaning close to me. "That's the funniest thing I've ever heard," she whispered.

"Oh, Sherrie," I told her softly, standing and holding her coat for her, "just wait until it actually happens!" and she launched into a fit of barely suppressed giggles as I led her past a roomful of entertained patrons and out the door.

TO BE CONTINUED

12