The Doctor's Casebook Pt. 05 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Has your family looked into the matter?" I asked.

She shook her head. "This is all relatively recent," she stated. "There's still a rather large faction in the organization that does not share my interest in ceasing this kind of business. And Dad has never liked my relationship with Gina. His greatest desire, as far as I, his only daughter, is concerned, is for me to produce lots of little bambinos. He says that he'll look into it if Gina doesn't turn up in a week or so. So, I went running to Bryon, and he sent me to you."

I nodded and took a moment to think. "Describe her. When you saw her, what made you think she'd been drugged?"

"She ignored me! She'd never do that!" But she paused and took a ragged breath, considering. "No ... that's not all. It was the way she moved. Sluggish. And ... she didn't just get into the car. He said something to her, and she took her eyes off of me ... almost as if she'd forgotten about the car, and he was reminding her ... like she had a mission to perform. Does that make sense?"

"Yes," I said. "Good description. Were her eyes dilated?"

"I don't know. She was too far away, but I don't think so. I believe that she saw me clearly. She recognized me; she just didn't ..." her voice broke with emotion, "... didn't seem to care about me. Oh, it was horrible!"

A strange shiver went up my spine ... not from the empathy in her tone, but from her description. "Again, what made you think she was drugged? Did she stagger?"

Margaret paused, forcing herself to replay the scene yet again in her head. "No. No, her movements were direct, her steps purposeful, though she sort of shuffled when she walked. She was just being exceptionally slow, as if she was moving underwater." She paused once more, considering. "In fact, that's the word I would use to describe her actions: purposeful. They just didn't make any sense. Prokonov had somehow transferred her loyalties from me to himself. It was as if she was COMPELLED to do as he was saying ... as if my wishes were no longer of any importance."

I grimaced, then regretted letting her see that emotion, and I wound up sighing instead. "Now, don't get upset. This is important. I am assuming, based on your personality type, that Gina is a submissive. Is that assumption correct?"

Thankfully, she didn't hesitate. "Yes, of course. She's very, very much like Loretta, here."

I took another long moment to consider, then I leaned forward on my forearms, gesturing to emphasize my seriousness. "Whatever 'technique' your Dr. Prokonov has developed, it's not as all-encompassing as you think it is. If he had invented some new psychotic or psychotropic drug, I would know about it. You can't keep something like that secret, even if it's illegal. Especially if it's illegal. Believe me, I'd have heard about it. Whatever he does, it's not new. It's based on established science. And ... no matter what you've witnessed, it's most likely reversible. It might take psychiatric treatment, but I CAN return your lover to you; and eventually, she will still BE the woman you love. It might take a lot of patience and understanding on your part, but you are the type of person who is capable of giving those things in abundance."

She barked a sound, half-exclamation of hope and half-sob, and she rose to take both of my hands in her own. "Now," I told her earnestly, "go with Loretta and give her all the details you can think of about Gina. Her parents, siblings, friends. Her likes and dislikes. Everything. Loretta will think of some other things, I can guarantee it. Please, don't resist her questions. She is very, very good at this sort of thing. But I have a little studying to do." And, releasing her hands, I turned toward the huge bookcase behind me, plucked a volume from it, and sat down to read.

I didn't look up to watch them leave, though in my periphery, I was cognizant of them talking out in the reception room. I was completely engrossed in a study of the earliest experts in the field of Neurophilosophy and their fascination with some of the most hideous acts that have ever been perpetrated in the name of science.

CASE FILES - PERSONAL NOTES - PATIENTS 187 & 188 - DAY ONE - Continued

"You know," she accused me. "You kn ..." She paused to gulp a ragged gasp. "... You know how the other mad evil doctor is controlling Margaret's lover."

I forced my face to rise from her chest ... forced my sucking mouth to leave her left nipple, but I left my stroking fingertips to continue their work between her thighs, even allowing them to slip into the sopping folds of her sex; and I was rewarded for my efforts as her body shivered violently and a small squeak of a moan was wrenched from her lips. "OTHER mad evil doctor?" I accused. "You're lumping me into a professional category with that fiend?"

Her eyes opened wide, shocked, and she reached down and clutched my wrist to make me stop rubbing her. "Is it that bad?" she asked earnestly. "Can we ... Can we still save her?"

I pulled my fingers away from their preferred work. "I would rather not have this conversation right now. He is turning her into a sex slave, but if my deductions are correct, it's just about as NON-sexual as you can get. Believe me when I tell you that, wherever our young Miss Lowsman is right now, she is NOT thinking about sex."

Loretta worked her left arm down between us and raised herself up on her elbow to face me. Our noses were not quite touching. "I was like that! A year ago, I was with four or five men a night ... or even more. I went through the motions, but sometimes ... sometimes I let myself float away to somewhere else. A guy could be pounding me hard, but in my mind, I wasn't even there! I was reading a book in my room, or I was lying on a tropical beach. Is that what you mean?"

I knew that I couldn't keep the emotion from my voice, so I took a deep breath and steadied myself before I answered. "No. I think it's something else. I think it's something worse."

"But we can save her? You PROMISED Margaret that we could save her! That we can make her normal again!"

"I said that I could make her into the woman she always loved. Eventually. We're going to have to work at it ... possibly for a long time. It depends on how quickly we can find her." I pulled away a little so that I could focus properly on her eyes in the darkness. "I can't believe you got her to describe the car in such detail. And the license plate number! How on earth did you get her to remember that?"

She smiled almost shyly. "I hypnotized her. I used one of the inductions you taught me. The fact that she would give up that degree of control to me ... when her whole life is based on maintaining control ... is a testament to how much she loves this woman!" She looked pleadingly into my eyes. "Oh, doctor, we HAVE to find her! We have to SAVE her!"

I smiled and pushed her back onto the bed. "We have a good shot at it, now that you discovered that information about the car. That, frankly, never even dawned on me. I was too caught up with my own thoughts to consider those details. You are a marvel, my darling nurse! Now, no more talk of this. The detective agency has the info you provided. We WILL find her. But, right now, you deserve a reward." My hand resumed its position between her thighs, my fingertips resumed their exploratory excursion into her liquid depths, her breathing resumed its gasping nature.

"Please," she husked. "Oh, please doctor! No! Just this once ... please let me give you pleasure without ... without cumming myself."

I paused my ministrations and gave her a questioning stare. "What? Why on earth would you want that?"

She shivered and gasped again as my fingers moved slightly within her. "Oh!" She took another breath to calm herself. "Oh, God, men can be so dense!" She studied my blank face for an additional moment and sighed. "It's her! Can't you tell that it's her?"

I was flummoxed. "Her who?"

"Margaret Tooey, of course! Couldn't you tell? Couldn't you see what she did to me?"

"Did to you?" I thought back to their meeting. "Darling, you were just another sub in the presence of a dom. How you acted was perfectly normal, given your psychological makeup."

"Psychological makeup," she muttered, almost angrily. It aggravated me a little, so I gave her another stroke with my fingertips, just to reiterate who was in charge here, and her body arched up in response, her lips parting in a soft moan.

"Please doctor! Oh, please, stop! Please punish me!"

I couldn't help barking a single laugh. She had never, ever issued those words before. "Punish you? Punish you for what?"

"For what she did to me! For what she made me feel!"

Oh, this was new! This was exciting! Had our sex life gotten into a routine somehow? I hadn't thought so, but the idea of role-playing suddenly seemed exciting. With a single, violent jerk, I threw the covers off the bed, baring our naked bodies to the chill air of the bedroom, forcing a squealing, laughing shriek from her. I leapt from the mattress, walked to the door and pulled the belt from my bathrobe, which was hanging from a hook. I grabbed her shoulder and spun her face-down on the surface of the bed, eliciting another small scream.

"Doctor! Rory will hear!" she breathed.

I positioned her arms behind her back, fingertips-to-elbows, and began winding the belt around them, first this way, then that. She gave absolutely no resistance at all. "Rory assures me that the rooms are completely soundproofed," I told her. "And anyway, YOU are the only one making any noise." I grabbed an extra pillow and rolled her over atop it so that it hit her just below her tightly bound arms, right at the small of her back. I pulled the covers up and got back into bed with her, my right forearm under the back of her neck. Then I slapped one of her thighs. "Legs apart, Loretta!" She complied immediately, and I began stroking her labia and clit, just as I had been doing before.

"Aaahhh!" she groaned, straining up at me.

"Don't let me make you cum, nurse! I want you right at the edge ... right at the peak, but don't let me make you have an orgasm. Stop me before I make you do that."

Her body was trembling, and the covers slipped back down until her bosom was bared. Her arms made her breasts arch obscenely upward, tilting slightly toward her face, and her quaking torso made them shake like firm gelatin. Almost immediately, she cried out: "Now, doctor! Stop now! I'm there! I'm right there! Oh, God, stop!" Instead of removing my hand entirely, I simply slid the fingertips out of her drenched furrow and down to that enticingly smooth spot between a woman's sex and her leg, where I continued to assault her with feather-light caresses. "Oh, no, doctor! You're going to make me ... You're going to make me ..."

"Fight it, girl!" I ordered firmly. "Don't let it take you over! Stay right there!"

She opened her mouth and panted hard, staring sightlessly up at the ceiling; then she clenched her teeth hard enough for me to hear them grind. Slowly, her gasps steadied out to a rhythm and her face smoothed from what had once been constant strain.

"Who controls you, Loretta?" I whispered in her ear.

"You do, doctor," she said aloud; almost a shout. "You control me!"

"What do I control?"

She didn't hesitate. "My body! My mind! You control me!"

I nodded, though she didn't seem to see; her eyes still locked, unfocused, on the ceiling. "Now ... no hesitation. Tell me. What did you feel when you met Margaret today? Why do you feel guilty?"

She turned and gazed into my eyes. "Do you remember what I just told you? About making my mind go away when I was with a man? I have never done that while I'm with you. That's how I know. That's what makes me yours, and yours alone. You are the only man for me ... ever! But ..."

I smiled, having broken the code. "But ... with women ..."

"I could never do that with a woman!" she exclaimed, her voice still too-loud. "A dominant woman ... ANY dominant woman ... could always make me feel the things that YOU make me feel!"

I slipped my hand back up four inches and ran all four fingertips slowly along her clit. She arched upward and cried out. "Hold it!" I hissed into her ear. "Not yet!" Her eyes returned to the ceiling and she panted heavily again. I waited a beat before continuing in my normal tone. "And Margaret Tooey knew this about you, didn't she? She knew your weakness."

"YES!"

"And, just by looking into her eyes, you knew that SHE knew!"

"YES!"

"And she reminded you! She reminded you that you are weak! You are afraid that a dominant woman might have the strength to take you away from me, isn't that right, Loretta? You are terrified of your own weak nature, and you crave punishment for that weakness!" I stroked her again.

She cried out and arched her body upward again, straining. "Oh, sir! Help me, sir!"

I stroked her once more. "Who controls you now, Loretta? Who controls you right now?"

"YOU! You do!"

"I will count to three, and you will surrender. Surrender completely. Obey me! One, two, three."

Her body acted like somebody had hit her from beneath, surging upward off the mattress as if from a physical blow, and she began to shake, her eyes rolling upward in her head. Without giving her a moment's respite, I again pulled the covers from atop us with a savage jerk, and I kneeled between her still-widely spread legs. With a single, brutal shove, I buried my rock-hard erection completely into her, then I worked my arms around her slim waist, just below her bound arms, and I rocked back into a kneeling position, pulling her upright with me. Her head flopped onto my right shoulder limply, but after just a moment, her legs scissored around the upper part of my butt. Her vaginal muscles clutched me hard and she shuddered violently.

"I own you!" I hissed in her ear.

"YOU OWN ME!" she cried.

"If you deserve punishment, I will decide how!"

"PUNISH!" she shrieked, quaking.

"If I wish to punish you by making you cum, I will do so!"

"OH, GOD!" she screamed, as I slid partially out of her and slammed back home. "CUM!"

Her inner muscles clutched me again, and I lost it, emptying my balls into her foaming channel. I gritted my teeth and surged into her again. And again. "If you are weak, then I will protect you!" I told her firmly.

She shuddered violently once more. "Protect me," she whispered.

I clutched her unresisting body to mine for long, long minutes, then I lowered us both back onto the surface of the bed and somehow got the tangled covers over us once again. Slowly, without turning her away from me, I worked the knots loose with my arms still around her. Looking back on it, I believe she had lapsed into a sort of stupor, and I don't think she actually regained full consciousness; though, once her arms were free, they wormed their way around me as she snuggled into my shoulder.

"Protect me," she mumbled softly between even breaths in her sleep, repeating my oath to her.

It was a promise I would soon regret making.

TO BE CONTINUED

12